• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Annabelle Ch. 02

Annabelle Ch. 02

12

Day 15:

Annabelle had never dreamed of sex really before, but she woke up during the middle of the night, glistening with sweat, her pussy dripping with excitement over a dream in which she was lost in a sea of chocolate-coloured men, their penises rock hard and all demanding she satisfy them. She got out of bed and went to get a glass of water. She had taken to sleeping naked now, something David knew was a sign of her new lifestyle, but it wasn't something he was unhappy about. She was gorgeous and, with the newfound confidence of her lifestyle, she knew it. She stood in front of the full length mirror in the lounge, looking at herself.

"I'm a black cock slut," she mouthed, smiling as she said it. "I'm a fucking black cock slut."

Running her hands over her body, she continued to mouth the words, over and over. She was so turned on, she couldn't believe it. Maybe it was time to finally read Theo's note. She'd discovered it tucked into her jacket hanging on the back of the front door. She'd not dared open it yet, for some reason, but she was so, so horny now, she had to read it. Retrieving it, she stood again in front of the mirror and read it.

"Annabelle, if you ever need me or want to be with me or Theo, here's my number and address. Call us anytime and we'll make sure you get what you want and deserve."

It was signed Curtis.

She almost jumped for joy before instinctively glancing at the phone. Could she really demand sex now? At 2am? She looked at her body again and knew the answer. The phone rang six times before Theo's voice answered.

"Hi Theo, it's Annabelle," she said, nervously. "I just read Curtis's note... I was wondering... er..."

"Sure, we're both here. You do know we work late, right? This is mid-afternoon for us, yeah? Look, I'll be over in 10 minutes in the car, just wait in the lobby of your building for me, ok?"

"Ok," her heart was beating like a drum. "Sure, I'll be waiting."

"Oh and Annabelle? Two things. One, wear a coat, but NOTHING else, ok? No clothes, no underwear, nothing. Just the coat. You won't be needing anything else, you feel me?"

She quivered with excitement at the thought of basically going out naked.

"And second... make sure you tell your cuck just what you're going to do, right?"

Annabelle's knees weakened as her excitement threatened to overwhelm her. She could feel her pussy overflowing, juice dripping down her thighs.

"Yes, yes, anything you say," she moaned.

"Good, be there in ten," he said, hanging up.

Quickly, she grabbed her coat and put it on, enjoying the feel of it over her naked skin. Opening the bedroom door, she poked her head around.

"David?" she whispered, but he merely mumbled in his sleep. Sighing, she raised her voice. Still nothing. Fuck it, she thought.

"DAVID!" she shouted. With a start, he woke.

"Wha... what's the matter?" he said, before noticing she was in her coat and not in bed with him.

"I'm just going to head out, I won't be back until... well, the morning, I guess. Bye!"

"Wait... where are you going at this time of night?" he said, though she could see he had a fair idea.

"I'm going to my lover's apartment to get fucked," she said, calmly. "Ok with you?"

He was silent.

"Good," she said, chirpily. "I'll be back later on with a pussy full of cum, ok? Love you!"

With that, she left him behind. Laughing at how dirty she was now, she bounded down the stairs, full of energy and excitement. Entering the lobby, she saw that Theo was already waiting for her. Quickly, she glanced around her. There was nobody in sight. Fuck it, she thought for the second time that night. Swiftly, she removed her coat, standing naked as the day she was born in the middle of the lobby. Confidently, she walked out of the building, the cold air hardening her nipples and giving her goosebumps.

Theo was nodding appreciatively as she descended the steps and got in the car. Tossing the coat on the backseat, she leaned over and gave him a wet, sloppy kiss, fondling his groin at the same time.

"Hi lover," she giggled. "I see you've brought your package with you." She squeezed his stiff length from the outside of his trousers.

"Want me to suck you while you drive?" she winked. He didn't need to be asked twice, unzipping his fly and unleashing his monster cock. She hummed with pleasure before gobbling it up, using all her newly learned skills on him. Occasionally, he would hold the back of her head and press it down, making Annabelle choke as the huge meat entered her throat, but she was determined not to disappoint him.

It wasn't long before they arrived. Theo removed a disappointed Annabelle from his dick, saying there was plenty of time for that later. Annabelle grabbed her coat and looked around. Noticing people in the vicinity, she moved to put it on.

"No," Theo said, grabbing it off her. "Sluts go naked in our part of town, especially gorgeous white ones. Let the people see what they're missing."

She should have been shocked. She should have refused. Instead, she got out of the car without a second thought. They walked from the car to the front of the apartment block, drawing a few admiring stares. One man stood and watched her as they went in. Just before they disappeared, she turned and slipped a finger in her pussy. Moaning as she then sucked the juice off it, she closed the door on the amazed man.

Laughing as they ascended the stairs, they entered Curtis's apartment and she was immediately spun around and embraced by Theo. Lips met and she was helping him disrobe within seconds. Pulling his cock out, she sank to her knees and took him in her mouth with pleasure. A few seconds later, a hand touched her head and she removed herself from the cock, strands of saliva dripping from the union.

Behind her was Curtis and she couldn't surprise a cry of delight at seeing him. Standing, she threw her arms around him.

"Oh God, I've missed you so much," she said, a tear in her eye. "Don't ever leave me again, please. I'll do anything, just don't leave me like that."

"It's ok, baby, both of us will be here for you from now on," he said, soothingly. "Now.... are you a slut?"

"Yes," she said, giggling.

"Are you truly a slut? A whore, a harlot, a freak for cock?"

"Oh yes, yes, I love black dick," she moaned.

"Would you do anything for your black masters?" he said, holding her chin gently. She nodded desperately.

Curtis smiled and clicked his fingers. Annabelle's eyes swivelled to the left and widened in shock as out of his bedroom came an astonishingly gorgeous, naked white woman. She was six foot tall with long, flowing brunette locks cascading halfway down her back. Her legs were exotically long and ended in a naked pussy, above which was a tattoo of a black spade, the point directed down to her groin. Her only other decorations were a gloriously expensive wedding ring, an ankle bracelet and a necklace with another spade symbol dangling from it.

"This is Nicole," Curtis said. "She helps me with my business. We run a club for women like you and her, dedicated to giving white girls the thing they desire most in the world. She's responsible for helping the new members get used to the lifestyle, so I thought I'd invite her over and let you two get to know each other.

Annabelle stood still as Nicole came over to her. The tall woman reached out and touched Annabelle's left breast, tweaking the nipple and eliciting a groan of pleasure.

"She's been fucking you two for a week?" Nicole said, Curtis just nodding. "Good, good, she's coming along nicely. She's clearly suffering the craving terribly, given she called you so late... and the fact she agreed to being naked in public so readily. Wonderful..."

Nicole slowly walked around Annabelle, examining her body.

"She's so small, I love it," she laughed, "the studs will love pounding her to bits. Yes, she'll be perfect..."

Curtis tilted Annabelle's head to the right and let go. Nicole swooped in and kissed her before she could react. Alarm bells went off in Annabelle's head, but she didn't pull away. On the contrary, she felt her pussy twinge and fluid drip down her thighs. She was being turned on by a woman! And she loved it!

Nicole slipped her right hand between Annabelle's legs and inserted her middle and ring fingers into the girl's wet pussy. Without warning she immediately began to move them about vigorously inside Annabelle, mercilessly mashing her g-spot. Annabelle screamed and her knees turned to jelly. She only remained on her feet during this assault because of Curtis and Theo holding her up.

"Good, good, cum like a bitch," Nicole snarled, showing no mercy. "Scream!"

Annabelle couldn't have disobeyed even if she'd wanted to, the sensations exploding from her pussy driving her crazy.

"Aaaahhh!!!" she shrieked, convulsing as an orgasm exploded within her. Nicole whipped her hand out and Annabelle was shocked to see jets of fluid spurt out after her.

"A squirter, wonderful," Nicole said. "Here, slut, taste yourself."

Nicole fed her juice-covered hand to Annabelle, who gleefully sucked her own vaginal slime off each finger. The men let Annabelle slide to the floor. Her chest was heaving as she recovered from her climax.

"That was ... wonderful..." she gasped.

"But...?" Nicole prompted.

A huge grin appeared on Annabelle's face.

"Ha, but nothing, NOTHING compared to getting FUCKED by a big black cock!" she laughed.

"Too fucking right," Theo said, grabbing Annabelle under the arms and hauling her into the bedroom. She laughed as he tossed her onto the bed. Nicole swiftly appeared next to her and grabbed Annabelle's ankles.

"Fuck this pussy, Theo," Nicole growled.

"My pleasure, ma'am," he said, getting on the bed and sinking his meat into Annabelle in one, easy stroke. She squealed as he began to pound her, her itch finally being scratched. She opened her eyes to find Nicole's wet pussy inches from her face. The woman had moved to straddle her and, sure enough, down it came, smothering Annabelle.

"Lick both my holes, cunt," she said, a duty to which Annabelle, lost in her lust, dutifully obliged, slathering Nicole's pussy and asshole with her tongue. Soon both women were moaning as their pleasure rose. Theo was giving Annabelle everything he had and they both cried out as their climaxes hit at the same time. Annabelle felt the cock inside her spasming and begged for his sperm.

"Oh yes! Fuck me full of cum! God, I love it, being bred by a black STUD!" she bellowed. Theo pulled out and immediately Curtis swooped in and replaced him. Annabelle cried with joy as he filled her up, no letting up in the pace. As the night wore on, each man took turns inside her while the other regained his erection, either naturally or assisted by Nicole's mouth.

Annabelle was in heaven. There was no let up in the fucking, just constant sex with no interruption. Her nerves had been frind with orgasm after orgasm until she was in a blissful trance.

"I think she's had enough," Nicole said, as Annabelle's speech came out as slurs and incomprehensible mumblings, so deeply gone was she. They'd been fucking her pussy for two hours and she was exhausted.

"Let's let her sleep," Curtis said. "She's earned it."

Day 16:

Annabelle woke to a bright, sunny day, light streaming through the window. For a second, she was unaware of her surroundings, not recognising the trappings of this bedroom. Then she smiled contentedly and realised she was still in Curtis's flat. She stretched and gently moved the duvet off her. She lay naked on her back, limbs spread out, enjoying the eroticism of waking up nude in another man's bed.

Eventually, she got up and walked into the living area. Curtis was there, reading a newspaper and Theo was in the kitchen cooking up a bit of breakfast.

"Hi lovers," Annabelle said, sitting opposite Curtis.

"Hey girl," he said, smiling. "Good sleep?"

"I slept like a log," she winked. "A log that's been fucked by two gorgeous black studs for hours! So, what you guys up to today?"

"Theo's got a few odd jobs to do and I've got nothing on until I head to the club tonight," Curtis said. "Do you want to come to the club tonight?"

He said it so innocently, but Annabelle felt her pussy moisten as she thought about 'the club'. They'd mentioned it last night. She knew it was a sex club, but she wanted to know more.

"Tell me about the club, it sounds... fascinating," she said, cradling her head in her hands.

"Well, it's like this... oh, thanks Theo," he said, as the other man put a large round of toast on the table for them both to eat.

"Ok, so, it's a club for discerning white ladies and black gentlemen to come together and appreciate each other, either with or without a white male partner for the woman. If the male doesn't come along, it's fine. If he does, he serves the women and black men, catering to their every need."

"Sounds good," Annabelle said, munching some toast.

"There are two different sections to the club, Soft and Hard," he continued. "Soft is where women can go, relax, choose some men and have a good time. It's good for when you want to have some fun, but don't want the full works, as it were."

"In the Soft side, we have massage tables, private rooms for one on ones, some larger rooms for those who want to have three or foursomes, and a general bar, jacuzzi, lounge place for chilling out."

"Wonderful, I like that... but what about the Hard bit?" Annabelle wondered, desperate to know more.

"Well... I'm not sure you're ready for the Hard rooms yet, girl," Curtis said. "It takes a while to graduate from one to the other."

"Still... please tell me," she said, her pussy so wet it was making her chair slick.

"Ok, well, I'll tell you a bit, but it's the sort of thing that you need to see and experience for yourself," he smiled. "So... it's like the name. Hard. Anything goes and you're not in control. The men are. Obviously, it's all safe and you have a safe word if anything is too much, but on the whole.... you'll get fucked so hard and so much you'll feel like you're going to die. In a good way."

"Oh my... that is so hot," she said, moaning.

"There are no limits and only the one rule, the safe word. To be honest, nobody ever uses it, but it's there just in case. I want to keep it a surprise, as I still don't think you're ready for it... tell you what, we'll go down there tonight and I'll take you in there, show you what's happening. It'll be the only time you can go in and be free from any sexual obligation. After that, you're on your own. Deal?"

"God yes..." she groaned, wanting them both to fuck her that instant.

"Oh... and to give you a little taster... no, we're not going to fuck you. Get your coat and we'll drop you home. By tonight, you'll be so fucking horny, you'll do whatever we say. If you're ready, well, we'll see..."

Annabelle merely moaned with desire, but she was to get no release from them. Half an hour later, she was home.

"Oh Anna, I was so worried," David said, immediately rushing to her when she opened the door. He held her and she accepted his embrace. Despite everything, she still loved him. In a different way to Curtis and Theo, but it was still love. Even after she left him to go have her pussy fucked by strangers, he still cared for her.

"Oh David, don't worry about me," she said, a tear in her eye. "I was with Curtis and Theo and they treated me like a queen. So did Nicole."

He pulled away sharply.

"Wait, two men? And a woman?" He reeled as if he'd been punched in the gut. "Oh my God..."

"No, no, don't worry, please," she said, kneeling in front of him. "I love you, so much, you never have to worry about me leaving you, I promise. I just... can't be satisfied by you sexually. I've discovered this amazing side to myself I never knew existed and it's come because I've ... become addicted to black cocks."

"They're BLACK?!" he gasped. "This just gets better..."

"Yeah, they're black. They're also wonderful and kind and treat me like a goddess in bed. They have enormous penises and they reach places I hadn't known were there two weeks ago. I feel like a woman reborn and Nicole is helping me become a true slut. How can I be a proper slut if I don't fuck men and women?"

Silence from David.

"But hey, it's not just about me. It's about you too," she said, smiling, holding his hand in hers. "This is a lifestyle we can share. You can't satisfy me, but perhaps watching me be satisfied by others will help you, help us. If you deny me this, I'll probably just get it anyway, but I'd feel so much better if you were with me, in spirit if not in body. Please... I want to be a slut."

"You are a slut," he said, then to her delight, he smiled. "I've never seen you so passionate about anything. Does it really mean so much to you?"

"Oh David, it means everything, it means ... the world, the universe. My body is built to service black men, I know it now. And fuck if I don't get so much pleasure out of it. I cum so hard I pass out, for God's sake!"

"Wow, really?" he said.

Annabelle unburdened herself, telling him everything. He listened intently as she described how she'd been so nervous and how she now was constantly lusting after the men.

"Tonight they want me to visit the club," she finished. "I'm so wet thinking about it and about the Hard room, but he makes it sound so scary. Will you come with me? He says it's open to cu... to cuckolds." She paused at the word.

"I guess that's what I am now," he said. "I'll come, it's ok, I want to make sure you're ok and safe."

"Oh David, I'm so happy!" she exclaimed, embracing him. She pulled down his pyjama bottoms and whipped out his small penis. It was disgusting to her now, so small and pathetic, but she had to thank him for blessing her new lifestyle. She used all her new skills to bring him off as quickly as she could. The only thing she enjoyed was swallowing the cum - to her, that tasted good no matter what cock it came out of.

The evening seemed to be an eternity away and Annabelle was a nervous wreck waiting for it to begin. She'd texted Curtis to say David was now her cuckold and he'd be coming with them tonight, though he'd only replied with "8pm, don't be late". She tried to behave normally, but it was impossible. Tick tock, tick tock, she watched the clock with her nails digging into the sofa's armrest, impatient and needing so desperately to get fucked.

Finally, finally, the clock struck eight and she bounded down the stairs, David locking the door behind them. She'd decided to wear her bikini combo underneath her summer coat, coupled with her sexiest heels. She made a mental note to go buy some 'fuck me' boots as soon as she could. She wanted to look trampy, slutty.

David was in a fine suit he'd bought the first day they'd got here, but to be honest, she didn't care what he was wearing. Her eyes were fixed on the road in front of them, waiting for Curtis to arrive. Five minutes later, he did. She almost dove into the vehicle, David sheepishly getting in beside her. Introductions were made and Annabelle had to bite her lip to keep from urging their departure.

Annabelle was a bundle of nerves, fidgeting about as they travelled. The club was a 30 minutes drive (in city traffic) away and she was beginning to reach her limit of frustration. It's not just kids who say "Are we there yet?" all the time.

Finally, her ordeal was over. They pulled up in the private parking lot of a substantially sized building. They went round the front, which was subdued yet classy. It just said "Kings and Queens" in a neon sign, but it wasn't gaudy. It was as if they wanted people to know they were there, but not make themselves too obvious. A bouncer nodded to them as they walked in, though he scowled at David. Annabelle had to suppress a chuckle.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Annabelle Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds