• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Annabelle Ch. 01

Annabelle Ch. 01

12

Day One: Annabelle looked at the acceptance letter one more time, scarcely believing she'd got the job. She'd lived in a rural area of Ireland her whole life and now, after a hopeful application to a bank in London, she'd been hired. She couldn't believe it, it made little sense that they'd pick her over other, surely more suitable candidates?

"I... still can't believe it," she said to her fiancé, David. "I'm not sure I want to go, the big city, London, it's too much for me. We're going tomorrow and I don't know what's going to happen to us."

"It's going to be amazing, a whole new life, exciting opportunities," he said, touching her shoulder as a gesture of support. "Just think, all the bands you like, you can see them live now. The cinemas, the restaurants, the melting pot of different cultures."

Annabelle nodded, knowing he was right.

"And just think, we'll both be earning decent money now, we can live properly, together. Forever."

She looked up, love in her eyes. He was so kind to her, sometimes she thought she didn't deserve him.

"Of course, of course," she said. "I just don't know about leaving my friends, this place. I've never gone far afield and... it's overwhelming."

"It'll be fine. Trust me."

David was right, it would be fine. For entirely different reasons than he expected.

Day Two: Annabelle looked out the plane as it took off, Ireland disappearing beneath her. A single tear rolled like a cliché down her cheek. She had to be positive. This was a new life, a new beginning for them. They'd be earning good morning, they could go on holidays, they could plan a family. All things that were in the distant future back home. Why was she so upset? Both her parents had died, she had no real close family in Ireland now... so why did she not want to leave? She'd been looking after herself for a few years now, since she was 19. Now 23, she was a healthy, beautiful young woman heading to the big city. This was her big shot, to make a difference, all those things. So why was she sad?

There were so many things to look forward to, people to meet, things to see. She'd lead a sheltered life, not really being exposed to much beyond the internet. She'd had girlfriends who'd talked about this and that, boys and - in one case - girls, but she'd always been resolutely straight, never deviating from her moral path. David was a local boy who she knew was a bit more adventurous, but not that much. He'd got a job in the city and she'd applied for one as well, never expecting to actually get anything. She'd have been content to be a housewife, at least at first. But here she was, the main breadwinner, and flying off to parts anew.

She had this funny feeling that life was going to change for both of them. She didn't know why, but she felt that it could be the start of something wonderful, something so extraordinary she'd never want to come back. Or it could be a total disaster. Maybe that's why she was sad.

Day Three: "Wow, this place is great. The bank owns this and rents it to employees? Amazing."

David and Annabelle were stunned by the apartment. It was huge, lavish, luxurious. Everything was provided for them, big TV, stereo, full kitchen, balcony. It was extraordinary, nothing like her home in Ireland. And it was all hers. Well, her and David's. Well, the banks. Whatever, they were living here and she couldn't be happier. This was definitely a place, with a bit of personalisation, that could be a home for them.

"You want to go out, check out the area? A nice little romantic walk, eh?" David laughed, still trying to take the new place in.

"Yeah, ok, let me just freshen up," Annabelle said. She went into the bathroom, locking the door behind her. Crossing to the pristine sink, she looked at herself in the mirror. They'd stayed in a hotel the night before, by the airport. It was nice, better than she expected, but this was something else. A smile slowly broke across her face and she grinned. Things were looking up for them. She began to think she could really like it in the city.

Little did she know just how much she would like it.

Day Four: The gym was located across the street and, as an avid fitness buff, Annabelle felt the need to head over to do a few miles on the running machines. She was nowhere near confident to go running the streets of London like she'd done in Ireland. There weren't many people in the gym when she got there. Most people would probably be at work, but Annabelle didn't start for a month. The bank were letting her get settled in. She was still struggling to understand an employer who could be that generous.

"Can I help you with anything?" a voice said as she gazed at the treadmill, trying to figure out just what was going on with it.

"No, it's... er, fine," she said, turning to face the mystery voice. A tall black man was standing next to her, wearing only a pair of tight shorts around his waist and some training shoes. His torso was sculpted like a classical statue, muscles rippling, not an ounce of out of place fat anywhere. Annabelle's eyes were drawn downwards inexorably to his groin, a huge bulging mass clearly visible behind his tight shorts.

"Er...." she said again, unable to tear her eyes from it. What was wrong with her?

"Let me show you how things work," he said. Was that a double entendre? She wasn't sure. As she showed her the machines, some she was familiar with and some she wasn't, Annabelle only half took in the information. Her brain and eyes were more interested in the glistening physique and extraordinary groin of the man. When he'd finished, she thought she might swoon at the sight of his body, sweaty, manly and... oh wow, what was wrong with her? She'd never had a man have such an effect on her.

Then again, she thought, just how many guys were there like this in Ireland? Not enough. Did she really think that? What was wrong with her? She was happily pre-married, thanks very much. But the man... she couldn't shift his image from her mind as she walked back across the street to the apartment.

As she lay in bed, thoughts of him continued to plague her. She couldn't sleep, her body was disturbed enough to be... oh God, was she wet? She touched herself and discovered yes, she was sopping wet. Thinking about a black man! She needed to talk about this.

"Darling," she whispered, nudging David out of his slumber, "we need to talk."

"Mmm, what is it?" he said, sleepily.

"I, er, don't know quite how to put this... but there was a man at the gym and I ... well, I kind of found him ... hot. I'm sorry."

David sat up. He was a skinny man really, Annabelle noticed. It seems strange to say that, but she'd never really paid any attention, but after seeing the black man today, suddenly his lack of adequate physique was noticeable.

"It's ok, honey," he said. "Everyone looks at other people every so often. I see other women and think they're nice, it's fine."

"Yeah, but... I thought... well, my... urgh, how do I put this?"

"Just say it, I won't be mad," he said, softly, fully awake now.

"Ok... well, my ... place is really wet and I was thinking about him. The man in the gym. It's bad."

"Well, I'd much rather you think of me and get like that," David smiled, "but it's ok, it's natural."

Annabelle smiled, but deep down she knew it wasn't. What she was feeling now wasn't natural. She didn't know what it was, but she'd never felt it about David. Even when they'd had sex, not bothering to wait for marriage like their parents would have wanted, she'd never felt this... desire before. It was wrong and she knew it.

And yet she went to the gym at the same time the next day.

Day Five: "Hi there," the man said, a big smile on his face. "Good to see you again!"

He seemed genuinely pleased to see her, Annabelle thought. She was pleased too.

"Yeah, need to get into a routine, you know. Fight the flab and such," she joked.

"Oh, I don't know, you look pretty much perfect already, girl," he said, giving her a noticeable up and down appraisal with his eyes. She should have been uncomfortable, but she liked the attention from this strange man.

"I was just about done anyway," she said. "Guess I'll see you around sometime."

"I'm done too, you know where the changing rooms are, right?" he said.

"No, I didn't use them yesterday, I just live across the street..." Damn, why did she say that? Telling a stranger where she lived. Idiot.

"Ah, ok, well, let me show you where they are anyway, just in case. Saves wasting your own water on showers and so on, just use them here," he said.

They walked together. He introduced himself as Curtis and she told him her name.

"It's just... oh, typical, must be some broken ... hmm," he said. On the door to the women's changing rooms was a sign prohibiting entrance.

"Look, it's fine, I'll just go home and shower," she said.

"Hey, just use the men's room, there's nobody else about anyway at this time. I'm only here because I work nights so... if you don't mind, I promise I won't look."

What made her say yes? What in God's name made her say yes?

"Er, yeah, ok..." she said, following him in. He went to the other side of the room and Annabelle nervously disrobed. Completely naked she went to the other side of the two-sided shower room, so at least he couldn't see her now. He was right, she thought. Why waste water in her own place? Might as well... hang on, she didn't even pay the bills. The bank paid for everything... so why was she here? In the men's room, naked as the day.

A cough shocked her from her thoughts. At the other end of the block of showers, Curtis stood, naked.

"Sorry, the other side of the showers is fuc... broken too. It's awkward, I know, but do you mind if I use the ones at this end?"

Annabelle thought for a second. Of course she minded, a strange man in the same shower room as her.

"No, go ahead," she said, smiling. Suddenly she realised she was facing him full on and wasn't covering herself at all. And he was looking right at her body!

"Um, sure, thanks," he said, coming completely into view from around the corner. Her mouth dropped open as she saw his penis. It was huge and it was still soft. With a great effort, she tore her eyes away from him, but she was sure he'd seen her looking. He'd looked at her, she'd looked at him. They'd seen each other naked. Evil, evil girl, she thought, closing her eyes and shaking her head. She couldn't shake clear the image of that enormous penis though.

She opened her eyes again and risked a glance down the row at Curtis. He didn't see her, but she noticed his cock was... oh God, it was hard! Standing proud like a baseball bat, it was like a huge staff of ebony had sprouted from his loins. It was beautiful. A thought raced into her mind: she wanted to touch it. No, no, NO! She quelled her sudden desire and got out of the shower. Quickly drying herself and dressing, she left without saying a word.

Back at the flat, she sat in the bathroom and cried. What was wrong with her? Why did she feel these things? She loved David yet she was, and she wasn't going to lie to herself, immensely turned on by Curtis. She couldn't tell David. Could she?

Day Six: For a third day in a row, she was in the gym with Curtis. She worked out in silence, but she was always eyeing him when she thought he wasn't looking. Her feelings for him, wicked and hated as they were, could not be denied anymore. She was growing more and more attracted and she was worried something might happen. Yet she continued to come back. Part of it was because this was her gym now, why should she stop using it? But she knew the real reason: Curtis.

By coincidence, not one of her own planning, they finished at the same time again. There was no way of her avoiding him this time.

"Hi girl," he said as they walked to the changing room again. Why was she going again? "Just go home, just go home" said the voice in Annabelle's head, but she ignored it.

"Ah, they're still broken. Well, same deal as yesterday if you need a shower."

He didn't wait for her this time, entering the room and when she finally plucked up the courage to go inside, he was already in the shower. Nervously she disrobed and made her way towards the shower block. Just as she was rounding the corner, Curtis appeared, heading the opposite way. They collided and Annabelle gasped as his penis flattened against her stomach. To her dismay - and inner delight - it immediately began to engorge. Instinctively and without thinking she reached down to touch it, wrapping her left hand around the shaft.

Realising what she was doing, she looked up into his eyes. Both of them stood there for what seemed like an age, his penis throbbing in her hand. Then the moment was over and she dropped it like it was on fire, scooting round out of sight into the shower area. He disappeared and Annabelle was relieved as he eventually exited the rooms in a hurry. What a dirty bitch, she thought. Actually holding his penis! What's wrong with you?

And yet, she looked at her hand and remembered how wonderful it felt to hold him. Without thinking, she touched herself and was soon furiously masturbating as the water cascaded down on her. Crying out as an explosive orgasm wracked her body, she sunk to her knees, the water remorselessly raining down, and wept tears of pleasure and shame.

Day Seven: She was determined. Today she wouldn't go across to the gym. David was out for the day with some friends of his from Ireland who'd come over. Annabelle knew them as well, but she just didn't feel like going out. Not with a bunch of guys anyway. The apartment was luxurious so why not enjoy it. As she settled down to watch some trash on the TV in her pyjamas, her mind wandered to the day before. Try as she might, she became absorbed in her thoughts as the dross passed by on the screen. She kept imagining the touch of Curtis's penis against her naked skin, her hand holding, her.... ah damn, was that the door bell?

As she hopped off the plush sofa, she realised her knickers were soaked. She really must stop thinking about... "Oh, hi Curtis."

He was standing at her door, a bunch of flowers in his hand.

"Sorry to interrupt, but you weren't at the gym and I thought maybe yesterday had put you off coming and I didn't want it to be my fault and..."

His apologies warmed Annabelle's heart.

"No, no, it's fine. Come in, please. I'll get you a drink."

He entered and she busied herself in the kitchen fixing him a drink.

"You okay with some sherry? Or something else?" she shouted through.

"No, that's fine, thanks," he replied.

She came back in with the drinks and handed his glass over. Sipping on it, he looked troubled.

"Something wrong?" she said.

"I have a question... do you, er, find me attractive?" he said, bluntly.

Annabelle was shocked, her heart in her mouth. What was she going to do? She felt her knickers get wetter.

"Um... I have a fiancé, I can't ... er, I mean, I don't..."

"Thing is, it's like this," he said. "I forgot something yesterday and when I went back to the changing rooms, I heard you... er, masturbating in the showers. Was that because of me and what happened?"

She couldn't breath. He'd heard her? Oh dear God, no.

"Er... okay, yes, it was," she said, sighing. "I admit it, it turned me on a lot. But I can't do anything about it. I'm getting married, I love my fiancé, I would never cheat on him. Please, I think it's best if you just le..."

"Have you ever been with a black man before?" he said, continuing to sip his drink.

"How dare you? Please, leave," she shouted, but there was a quiver in her voice. She was outraged, but her body was responding to this in a way that was betraying her mind.

"I know you've been thinking about me, it's ok, a lot of women do," he said. "I can see you're excited right now. Your nipples are so hard, I can see them through your pyjamas. And I'm not going to pretend your bottoms aren't soaked through with your... juice."

Annabelle took a step back, looking down at herself involuntarily and seeing how obvious her arousal wal.

"Now... oh God, yes, ok, you win, I want you," she said. "But I can't, please. I made a promise. I can't betray him."

"Ok, I won't press it. But if you ever change your mind, you know where to find me. I'll leave you with this."

He approached her and she melted into his arms, not resisting at all. He kissed her passionately and she reciprocated. Finally, he pulled away and she moaned with regret.

"Why don't you ask your guy about me... some white guys like their girls to be, er, 'freaky' with us folks. Just see what he says."

With that, he left and Annabelle couldn't help but cry, touching her lips and thinking about what might have been.

Day Eight: It was a Saturday morning and all Annabelle had been thinking about was Curtis, the kiss and what he'd said about asking David. He obviously meant asking permission for her to sleep with Curtis, but surely no sane man would allow his partner to just go off and ... be with another person like that? She'd die before letting David be with another woman. Curtis had planted that seed of doubt in her mind though, so she knew she had to at least ask, to see what would happen.

"Honey... I spoke to that man again yesterday, the one from the gym," she said, lying in bed, head on David's chest. She was trying her best to appear innocent, to not give away the feelings she'd been experiencing over the last few days.

"Oh yeah, still fancy him?" he said, chuckling.

"Well, he's not got any less handsome," Annabelle said, smiling. "He said he liked me and wanted to, er, go out with me."

"Really?" David said. "Just proves what a catch you are, my dear. Any man would be mad not to want to be with you."

"You mean that? You really mean that?" Flattery always worked on Annabelle, but this time she saw through it. She needed to know the answer to the next question.

"So," she continued, "if he kissed me, you'd be really jealous?"

David looked down at her and Annabelle fought desperately to keep her innocent, hypothetical look on her face.

"Well, I guess it's not the end of the world," he said. "It's only a kiss."

"And if it was more than that?" she pressed on.

"What's made you talk like this? Did he do something?" David said.

"No, he just said he liked me. I just saw something on this TV show yesterday and I thought it'd be fun to ask you, see what you thought." Keeping going, she thought. See what he says.

"Well, I know it happens. Swingers and things like that. I don't know, I guess I'd have to think about it. I don't know, I guess it's only sex. As long as the emotional ties were still to the husband or the wife, it's not that bad. If it were behind the back, without saying anything, that would be worse. But yeah, I don't know. Maybe? You expecting me to say "Yes, you can sleep with some stranger?"

Yes, I am, Annabelle thought, but stopped suddenly. Did she really want to sleep with Curtis? She felt herself getting wet again instantly at the thought. Guess that answered that one.

"No, of course not," she laughed. "Just, you know, hypothetically, if it happened, you wouldn't want to leave me?"

"I'd never leave you, darling, I love you completely," he said. Annabelle looked in his eyes and believed him. What she also believed was that if she slept with Curtis, David would forgive her. God, she was so wet right now. She kissed David, but her mind was full of Curtis.

Day Ten: Today was the day. Annabelle waited in front of the gym for an eternity, trying to pluck up the courage to go in. She was going to tell Curtis that, more or less, her fiancé David had given her the all clear to have sex with him. The first man other than him she'd have allowed into her body. She was terrified and amazingly turned on at the same time.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Annabelle Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 156 milliseconds