• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Enslaving Elliot Ch. 10

Enslaving Elliot Ch. 10

123

Elliot was crouching low on her hands and knees, which had become a very familiar position for the young doctor. However she was not getting fucked, or orally worshipping a pussy, cock or dildo, or kissing her Mistress's feet, or even cleaning the floor with her worthless tongue. No, Elliot was simply providing Jordan with something to rest her feet on while she was watching TV, something the submissive blonde considered an honour and a privilege.

In fact Elliot Reid had never been happier than right now, because in some small way she was pleasing her Mistress and that was the most important thing in the world to her. It didn't matter that she had been in this position for well over an hour and her muscles ached, or that her neglected pussy was still throbbing with need after coming back from a long day of work and she'd been immediately ordered to bury her face in her Mistress's cunt only for Jordan to turn her attention to the TV without even critiquing Elliot's tongue work first. Which of course was just saying that Elliot had done a good job which contributed to the blissful happiness the blonde doctor was feeling.

In all her time as Jordan's slave Elliot had never before gone a full day without at least one amazing fucking in which her Mistress effortlessly squeezed more orgasms from her then Elliot had in a week during that dark time that she wasn't the property of Jordan Sullivan. This morning Elliot had been forced to leave before the break of dawn and Jordan hadn't approached her during the day so there was a chance, however slim, that this would finally be it. The first day she wouldn't cum while being enslaved to a superior woman. And if it was, Elliot was ok with it.

The old Elliot would have totally freaked out that her lover was losing interest in her, not that this exact situation had ever happened to her old self, but the point was Jordan had allowed her the privilege of using her mouth to please her and the drying cum on her face told Elliot her Mistress was still very much satisfied with her. So it really was ok. After all, it was Mistress Jordan's pleasure which mattered, not her own. In fact Elliot felt like she never needed to cum again. As long as she could continue worshipping her Mistress Jordan that would be enough for her.

Although that didn't stop a spark of hope and excitement fill her body as she heard a knock at the door, a few long seconds ticking by before her Mistress Jordan took her feet off of her and murmured, "Well, don't just kneel there looking stupid, go and answer the door."

"Yes Mistress." Elliot said as she quickly scrambled up and over to the door, the brief smile that crossed her face as she opened the door quickly disappearing as she saw who was on the other side of the door, "Hey."

"Hey." John Dorian, better known as JD, replied.

There was a long silence as the two young doctors stared at each other, this making Jordan smirk cruelly before she called out, "Don't just stand there DJ, come in."

"Erm, it's... it's JD." JD corrected as he slowly shuffled past Elliot, the blonde shutting the door behind them as they cautiously walked towards Jordan who stood up to greet her guest.

"Whatever." Jordan sighed, looking 'JD' up and down before looking at Elliot and smirking again, "I bet you weren't expecting this, where you twinkie?"

"No... Mistress." Elliot replied, a little hesitantly.

JD's eyes bugged out, "Mistress!"

"That's right." Jordan smirked, "Mistress."

There was a long pause, and then JD tilted his head off to the side and stared into the distance.

Naturally this caused Jordan to frown, "Why is he tilting his head like that and looking like he's gone brain-dead?"

Elliot, who was blushing furiously, stammered, "That's, that's his thinking face, which either means he is off in a fantasy, or narrating."

"Narrating?" Jordan questioned.

"He told me he likes to imagine he's the star of a TV show." Elliot offered.

"A TV show starring this guy? Really? Wow, that would be soooo bad." Jordan said.

"I don't know." Elliot shrugged and then, as the horrible realisation she had disagreed with her Mistress ran through her body, she quickly added, "I mean, Sacred Heart is full of weirdos, not that you're one of them, but just about everyone else, and there's lots of wacky stuff that has happened, so maybe JD has a point and..."

"Huh, what?" JD blinked, "I heard my name?"

Again blushing Elliot stammered, "I, I was just telling Jordan about how you said you thought your life would make a good sitcom."

"A sitcom?" Jordan said with disgust.

"Oh yeah." JD's eyes lit up, "I'd call it, The Super Amazing Adventures Of Dr John Dorian In Scrubs."

Jordan rolled her eyes, "Why the 'In Scrubs' bit at the end?"

"I don't know." JD confessed, "It's just, I'm always wearing them, and so are a lot of the people around me, and when I first got here Dr Kelso said how I'm nothing but a pair of Scrubs to him and that word just got really stuck in my head for some reason. Besides, Turk thinks if it actually got made they would probably shorten the name and Scrubs is a little more eye-catching than simply JD. Anyway, I'm writing a screenplay for it. I hope it gets made as I think it's got real legs. It could go for 8, 9, maybe even 10 seasons."

"I doubt it would reach 10." Jordan said dryly, before smirking, "But I didn't call you here to discuss your wacky sitcom ideas. I call you here because I'm tired of this whole Ross and Rachel shit."

"Ross and Rachel?" JD frowned, thinking about it for a second before adding, "From Friends?"

"No, from accounting." Jordan said, rolling her eyes, "Look, I get it, you too clueless morons banged each other, got together, broke up and now you can't decide whether you want to be anything to each other. I've been there. But, since you're working with each other in MY hospital, and more importantly you are both in my life, YOU are going to make up your damn mind once and for all whether you're going to be together or not, no take backs. But before you decide one way or another I need you both to understand something, you can go on all the dorky dates you want, get married and even start a family, but you belong to me. YOU, are my plaything that I can use whenever I want, and YOU, are my slave. And while I could care less about a plaything Elliot Reid's heart, mind, body and soul are mine and no one will ever take her from me!"

Whenever she emphasised the word 'you' Jordan stare directly at the appropriate party, namely JD, JD again and then finally Elliot. Through it all she used her most menacing/no-nonsense tone to try and get through the thick skulls of these young doctors, one of whom was such a dreamer she wondered how he possibly made it this far in this profession, the other so neurotic she could easily miss large chunks of conversation because she was obsessing about something which was said earlier. From the looks of it she had succeeded in getting through to them, but there was no way she was going to leave it up to chance.

"Do I make myself clear?" Jordan asked, and then when the two young doctors slowly nodded she repeated herself more loudly and threateningly, "I said do I make myself clear?"

"Ye, yes Mistress." Elliot stammered.

"Uh-huh." JD said, nodding like the fool he was.

"Not good enough." Jordan said, again rolling her eyes as she sat down on the couch and patted her knee, "Stick, come bend over my knee. It's time for me to put both of you in you're places."

"Yes Mistress." Elliot said, quickly doing as she was told and then waiting for the first spank.

She wasn't waiting that long.

"Owww... one, thank you Mistress... owww... two, thank you Mistress... owww... three, thank you Mistress... owww... four, thank you Mistress... owww... five, thank you Mistress..."

Elliot continued to blush in shame and humiliation as her Mistress began to spank her in front of her ex-boyfriend. Her super close friend, one of the closest she'd ever had, watching her get her butt beaten like a disobedient child by a woman who was almost twice her age. A boy she sometimes still thought about, was drawn to and had often imagined herself ending up with was now witnessing her being disciplined by Jordan Sullivan, the woman who owned her heart, mind, body and soul.

There would always be some tiny repressed part of Elliot which found receiving a spanking to be humiliating and shameful. Honestly it was one of the main reasons she loved it so much, because what was even more mortifying than the fact that another woman was methodically slapping her butt was the fact that she got off on it so much. That it made her pussy wet. That there was someone else witnessing her being treated like this only made her wetter. And that even though it was JD, someone who meant so much to her, Elliot couldn't deny how much she was enjoying having him see what a perverted slut she really was.

It was something Elliot was forced to dwell on given her Mistress not only chose to take her time giving her a spanking but all the strikes seem tame in comparison to what she normally received. In fact it seemed like an endless assault of gentle blows, designed more to tease than torture. Then again perhaps it was a test, her Mistress wanting her to beg for more just so JD could see how badly she needed Mistress Jordan's discipline. Or maybe it was a test to see if she would remain silent. Maybe if she spoke up she would be severely punished. But then again would she be severely punished for not speaking up? Or was it a trap, her Mistress waiting to see what she would do and then using it as an excuse to severely punish her no matter what she did.

Given previous experiences it was most likely the last option, although when the hard blows finally came Elliot didn't bother asking about it. No, she concentrated on obediently counting each strike and thanking her Mistress for each one. Something which became increasingly difficult as the sound of Mistress Jordan's hand connecting with her butt cheeks became more deafening than her cries of pain, although there was definitely an undertone of pleasure as Elliot found perverted enjoyment in this kinky act.

"Owww... ninety eight, thank you Mistress... owww... ninety nine, thank you Mistress... owww... one hundred, thank you Mistress... owww... one hundred and one, thank you Mistress... owww... one hundred and two, thank you Mistress..."

For the first half dozen spanks Jordan had to spend way too much time staring at JD's stupid face, the moronic child in a scrawny man's body clearly failing to believe what he was seeing. It also looked like he was thinking about running away a few times so Jordan had to keep an eye on him, a simple glare from her all it took to make the pathetic worm tremble in his man panties and stay rooted to the spot.

Jordan still got a kick out of the look on his face, and the sheer enjoyment of knowing someone was watching humiliate her loyal little sex slave easily made up for his insolence. That said Jordan was far from complaining when his head tilted sideways and JD once again became lost in his thoughts. Which was a sign she was going to have to fight to keep his attention... and made her mildly concerned what kind of havoc this idiot was causing at Sacred Heart. If she cared about her job on the Board of Directors more she would probably fire him right here, right now. As it was she had more pressing issues to deal with, like spanking her bitch.

After all this time Jordan still wasn't bored with spanking Elliot's cute little ass, something she did several times a day. At least once in the morning and then again in the evening, Jordan regularly going into work just so she could spank Elliot during the blonde's lunch break. And make the girl eat her pussy. And butt fuck her. And, well, despite what she promised originally Jordan could never quite keep her hands off Elliot during the working day.

The younger girl was just so intoxicating. Take this for example, the blonde was right in front of the manchild she had been making googly eyes at for the better part of a year and she was just obediently counting the blows and thanking Jordan for them like the perfect sub she was. And her butt cheeks just looked so cute jiggling against the force of Jordan's strikes, Elliot's backside slowly turning from pink, to light red, to a dark angry red under the constant spanks, which of course only made that soft little behind even more cute. And spank-able. And fuck-able, although Jordan didn't want to get ahead of herself. Especially under the circumstances.

"Owww... one hundred and ninety six, thank you Mistress... owww... one hundred and ninety seven, thank you Mistress... owww... one hundred and ninety eight, thank you Mistress... owww... one hundred and ninety nine, thank you Mistress... owww... two hundred, thank you Mistress."

Finishing the spanking Jordan took a long look at the 'circumstances' in front of her and then asked, "Hey... HEY! Would you like some help with that?"

"Wha, what?" JD mumbled in confusion as he came back to reality, eventually following Jordan's eyes to the bulge in his pants, "Oh... I, I-"

"Stick, get down on your knees and suck your ex-boyfriend's cock!" Jordan interrupted forcefully.

The neurotic and repressed Elliot Reid which JD knew could never follow a command like that. Not that he ever said anything so blunt to her when they were dating, but he couldn't have ever imagined her doing anything but getting defensive or embarrassed. Yet here she was, blushing only slightly as she crawled off of the older woman's lap and onto her knees in front of him.

There was no complaining, no reluctance, just Elliot staring up at him apologetically... although there might have been something resembling lust also in her eyes. JD didn't have time to dwell on it. Not when Elliot was pulling his pants and boxes down and his cock was almost hitting her in the face, his ex-girlfriend again taking him by surprise by not freaking out or anything like that but instead grabbing his dick by the bace of the shaft and guiding it into her mouth.

When her lips wrapped around him he immediately had to start thinking about Turk trying to explain sports to him, Dr Cox yelling at him, the ominous conversation he'd had with the Janitor earlier today, something, anything to make him stop cumming right away. In the end Jordan's glare did a pretty good job, JD momentarily feeling himself shrink inside Elliot's mouth before she began sucking on him, causing him to become trapped between the pleasure his cock was receiving in the icy stare of Jordan Sullivan.

Even though it was only the first few inches of his cock this felt fantastic, so much better than when Elliot had previously tried to give him a BJ. Not that he had any intention of saying that out loud, and while he came close he was saved by Elliot sliding her lips further down his dick while she began to jerk off whatever wasn't in her mouth with her hand, resulting in whatever stupid thing he was going to say coming out as a long, loud, grateful moan.

Once she had the head of JD's cock pressed against the back of her mouth Elliot started bobbing her head up and down, slowly at first, then after a couple of minutes she began picking up speed. She also increased the suction, but she was careful to make sure she didn't make JD cum. After all, her Mistress had trained her better than that. If anyone was going to cum in Jordan Sullivan's presence they would need her permission, Elliot sometimes wondering if Dr Cox abided by those rules simply to avoid the hassle of yet another fight with his ex-wife/girlfriend. Not that Elliot wanted to dwell on things, especially when she had JD's cock in her mouth.

In the dark days before she had become her Mistress's pet Elliot had never really liked giving head. Of course she had been prudish and sexually frustrated, two things Mistress Jordan had saved her from. Now she loved it. Yes, she had grown to prefer licking pussy to sucking cock, but Elliot truly loved both and was thankful for all the practice she had been given ever since her enslavement.

Practice which of course Jordan was only too happy to mention, "Hey DJ... DJ... LOOK AT ME! Your little girlfriend sure has got better at sucking cock, hasn't she? I remember the first time I made her suck my strap on and, damn, did she need work. Especially on her deep throating. But as you can see I've trained her to be quite the cock sucker. It took a lot of practice, a lot of blowing bouncers, parking attendants, waiters, homeless people, strangers on the street and just about everyone in MY hospital, but I'm sure you'll agree it was all worth it. Don't you!?"

The question sounded threatening and unsurprisingly JD didn't hesitate to reply, "Yes, yes, ooooohhhhhh yes, oh God yes."

He mumbled several other things but from the sounds of it he was pretty much in his own world again, a trait Elliot normally found equally cute and annoying, but right now it was a relief. It likely meant that he wasn't really listening/comprehending what her Mistress was saying, and even if he was he probably wouldn't remember and/or believe her. Of course if prompted Elliot would confess every dirty little thing she had done in the name of pleasing her Mistress Jordan, it was just so far she had liked the fact JD had been left out of it.

Metaphorically and perhaps literally hoping to still keep him out of it Elliot focused on sucking JD's cock to the edge of orgasm, something which was easy to do thanks to her mistress giving her permission to deep throat her ex-boyfriend. Specifically when Jordan mentioned her improved deep throating skills the older woman grabbed her by the hair and shoved her forwards, forcing JD's dick down her gullet and momentarily choking her. Then Elliot forced herself to relax and quickly took the last few remaining inches into her mouth and then began switch to a gentle sucking, the blonde quickly finding herself with a new problem, not making JD cum before she had permission to do so.

Elliot wasn't waiting long, at least not by Jordan's standards. Sure, she took a moment to see if Elliot excited and forget her place, and thus didn't overwhelm Perry's little protégé so he would blow his load prematurely down Elliot's throat. Neither of these things happened, although the latter might have been inevitable if Jordan had let it continue. Fortunately she didn't.

"Ok Ken doll, blow your load down Barbie's throat." Jordan ordered her male sub before turning her attention to her female sub, "And you better swallow every drop twinkie, or else no more fun for you tonight. I'll just tie you up with a little vibrating egg in your cunt and let you watch me fuck your little boyfriend over, and over, and over again, until he'll never want to settle for your scrawny ass again!"

After that empty threat Jordan made the mistake of glancing at JD. It was only brief but it was more than enough time to see his 'orgasm face', which was unfortunately something she'd probably never be able to 'unsee', no matter how many drinks she took tonight or any other night. And the worst thing was the infuriating words he said while doing it, this particular thing beating out all others for the title of most ridiculous thing Jordan had ever heard during sex.

"Bombs away!" JD called out as if it wasn't the most dorky thing ever, Jordan very grateful that he quickly became incoherent after that.

It gave her a chance to concentrate on the faint sounds of Elliot gulping down JD's cum, Jordan grinning widely as she watched her sex slave struggled to not let a single drop of sperm escape her lips. There was a time she wouldn't have managed it and been punished accordingly, but all those blow jobs Jordan had arranged had turned Elliot Reid into the perfect cum dump, the eager to please younger woman even pulling herself away from JD's cock once it was soft and opening her mouth to show she had done as she was told.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Enslaving Elliot Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds