• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Grandmother's Joy Pt. 01

Grandmother's Joy Pt. 01

His hands caressed my breasts as he stood behind me and kissed my neck. At 52 my breasts had a little sag but were still a full firm c cup. My dark pink aureoles are the size of a silver dollars and my nipples are long and the size of an extremely large pencil eraser. He was gentle and inquisitive as he handled a woman's breast for the first time.

I pulled my hands from his and reached behind me to pull him closer to me. His 18 year old body was firm and his fat stiff penis pushed into my lower back. The thick hair covering bis balls tickled the top of my ass.

While his left hand continued to massage my breast and he was tweaking my nipple, his right hand trailed down my flat stomach and tickled its way to the thick soft downy hair covering my mons pubis and vagina.

At 52 I am in some of the best shape of my life. I play tennis or golf and walk, run or ride my bike for an hour every day. I am often mistaken for someone over 20 years younger and my daughter is often mistaken for my sister. I am a size 4 petite, stand 5'2' and my brunette hair is still natural and without grey.

I slide my right hand from his hip and I wrap it around his long thick penis. It is longer than I could have imagined and much larger than the only penis that had ever penetrated my womanhood. The 8" length of my young lovers penis was not what made me sigh with anxiety and yet hesitation, its girth was almost as thick as a small can of soda and it had been years since i had entertained a man as only a woman can. OMG, would it even comfortably fit.

I traced my hand up and down his stiff shaft. From his large hairy balls to the swollen oversized mushroom shaped head that was already oozing percum, he was all man.

I turned my head and tasted my lovers lips. Unlike his hands, his lips were confident and experienced. Our bodies turned. I dropped his cock and and we embraced. I wrapped my arms around his heck as his wrapped around my waist and then held my hips as we kissed. I pulled him close and felt my breasts smash against his smooth 41" chest and I moaned as his strong arms wrapped around my body trapping his erection between us.

At 18, 6"2' and 180 pounds, my lover was a dream for any woman but I was just not any woman. His hazel eyes and mine were genetically linked as was his thick dark hark hair covering his head and gentiles. The shape of his face and the perfect complexion were what I treasured as a young woman and why many women sought after him. He was blessed in many ways. I was blessed too and soon i would be blessed even more.

His Background:

His father had violated his bond with me and taken his mother by accident. It was an accident in a drunken state after he returned home late one night from playing poker with the guys. His mother had fallen asleep on the sofa in the living room wearing very little to cover her young body. A young body that clearly resembled my body, her mothers.

Seeing what he thought was his beautiful wife on the sofa in a revealing tee and slutty red lacy panties, he opted in for a little fun. Thinking his daughter was away at school and they they were all alone, he stripped and joined her on the couch with his 6" erection leading the way. He mistook her resistance at first as a game we often played "hard to get" and went in for the score.

Her young firm c-cup breasts heaved in his hands. Her screams vanished and quickly transitioned into low moans as he kissed and licked her womanly treasures. His experienced tongue explored her and eventually found her large erect clit causing her to twitch and spasm as he focused on it with swirls and licks. Her hips bucked up and her hands held his head against her as he tasted her womanly treat. She rewarded his effort by cumming on his talented tongue as her mother had done so many times before.

She had never been eaten and the experience left her, as it does most women, in a state of "I Need Your Dick in ME" or as it is better know as "Please Fuck Me Before I Explode."

With the taste of her womanhood on his drunken tongue, he kissed his way up her body and sucked on her hard nipples. If it was light, he would have seen that was not his wife and that his lovers nipples were light pink rather than deep red like her mothers. If he wasn't drunk, he might have noticed her breasts were slightly smaller and more firm.

Overcome by lust, she returned his kisses although she was whimpering and tears rolled down her cheeks. She needed a man as only a woman does and this is the man that gave her first orgasm. She voluntarily parted her legs further apart as he moved his hips up until he felt the tickle of her pubic hair and the soft warmth of her opening on the head of his fully erect penis.

He took his penis in his hand and guided its head to the spot his tongue and her orgasm had just left warm and very wet. He spread his knees and raised his hips as he continued to trace the lips of her wet pussy and nudge her clit with the head of his penis already dripping in precum.

Her knees raised and she opened her womanly treasures fully to the man that had impregnated her mother 20 years prior to this. He was handsome and a good father. She wanted to feel a man and needed a man she could trust. She should have been at school, why was she even home?

No one expected her at home so no one was there to greet her. After she had prepared for bed she slipped down to the den, took a few of her mother's sleeping pills and a muscle relaxer and climbed under a blanket. Earlier she found her boyfriend in bed with her roommate and wanted to go home.

She felt the head of his penis against the opening to her womanhood and rub against her clit. She was slick with his saliva, the juices of her orgasm and now his precum. Her body shook with emotion as she drew her knees up even more in anticipation of him entering her and cradled his face in the nape of her neck. He kissed down to her breast before making his way back to her lips. Was it the pills or just her needing a man, any man?

As his tongue found her lips, she felt the head of his swollen penis stretch the lips of her pussy and penetrate her body. She let out a loud moan as the swollen head of his penis penetrated deeper inside of her. Her father's penis began sliding deeper into her wet tight pussy and she felt his large hairy balls brush against her ass. She moaned as the size and length of his penis stretched her pussy to the point she thought she would pop. He told her how tight she was as he began working his penis in and our of her.

She held him as he began to fuck her.

In her wildest dreams she had never thought of fucking her father. He was handsome and her friends often teased her about letting him do more than take them home but this was crazy. His strong arms held her as he pushed his thick penis into her tight pussy. If her friends could see her now.

She was fucking her dad. She was sure that he thought he was having sex with her mother but she was willingly letting her dad fuck her and the feel of his unprotected penis sliding inside of her was beyond words.

It felt so good and he lasted a lot longer than her only previous sexual experience had lasted. She had made her boyfriend wear a condom but the warm soft flesh of her fathers cock felt good moving inside of her. She could feel the fat mushroom shaped head of his cock deep inside of her womb.

He grabbed her legs, pulled them up and pushed hard sending the entire 6.5" of his penis into her. He was watching the length of his cock disappear into her. He was getting harder as he watched himself unknowingly fuck his daughter. Oh god it hurt but yet it was pleasing as she heard him moan and tell her how great she felt.

He continued to change positions and change pace as he made love to her. She wondered how long he would last as her head began bumping into the arm of the sofa and her ass was shoved down into the sofa with every thrust.

What if he realized she was not his wife, would he stop? Oh god, should she stop him?

Over the moaning and sounds of their bodies slapping together, she could hear the squeaking of the sofa and began to wonder how many times he had fucked her mother on the same sofa.

As her ass bounced off the sofa cushion and her tits jiggled she wondered why she didn't stop him or put up a fight. It felt so good and yet strange. It felt so sexual and yet so intimate. It was so wrong and yet it felt so right.

She could hear herself moan louder now and her father was even moaning louder. She wanted this now more than ever. She was on the verge of another orgasm.

He picked up his pace and began pushing his penis into her harder. She held his shoulders and looked at his contorted face as her body began to spasm and her legs shake. It was too late to stop now!

Somewhere in the throws of her orgasm, her father pushed into her and held himself deep as he too reached orgasm. She screamed as her body lost control.

At the same time she screamed, her fathers body stiffened and she felt his penis begin twitch and spasm deep inside of her. He moaned just as she felt a warm douche like feeling flow from his penis into her pussy. Stream after stream of thick cum flowed from his penis into her unprotected womanhood as she creamed on his dick in a violent orgasm.

With only one experience prior to this, she had never orgasmed during sex and the was beyond her widest imagination.

The pumping feeling of his cock as his cum shot into her was strange and yet exciting. There was no condom to catch his seed laced cum and no birth control to stop his seed from impregnating her ovulating uterus filled with eggs. The thick white fluid leaving his penis was flooding the inside of her womanhood.

His wife was on the pill so there was not a second thought to letting his seed flow freely into her pussy. After all, he thought it was her.

He collapsed on her once he had emptied his balls and she held him as the seed of his loins sought out, found and impregnated one of her eggs. His body twitched inside of her and her body shook with emotion as she held him.

This was better than she could ever have imagined and much better than the only experience she had previous to this.

Round two happened sometime in the middle of the night after he returned to the sofa after relieving himself. He finished round two doggy style with his daughter bent over the back of the sofa.

It wasn't until the next morning that he realized what he had done but by then it was too late. 9 months later she bore a beautiful baby boy that I was now, 18 years later, embracing.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Grandmother's Joy Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 130 milliseconds