• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Transwood High Pt. 02

Transwood High Pt. 02

Shemale Snaps

Authors note: All the characters in this series are over 18, this is my second ever story so be nice :-) The story has a few main characters, which will be introduced over the course of the stories.

---------

Lauren had such a terrible day at school after that event that had taken place in the changing rooms with Chloe and her goons. She had been blatantly singled out during sex ed class because she was the bustiest shemale, and she was then forced to strip naked infront of her whole class whilst her teacher Ms. Witsel proceeded to squeeze her tits and stroke her large cock. The worst part was when she got hard. Ms. Witsel sent her to the principal's office for allegedly perving on her.

Lauren dragged her tired feet to the principal's office, which was right at the back of the school. When she arrived she was greeted by the secretary Amelia. Lauren had always suspected that she was a shemale because of her unusually kind nature towards herself, but she let those thoughts slip away as she entered the office.

'Well this isn't the first time someone has been sent here for having overactive hormones, and I doubt it will be the last.' said Mrs Stones. She definitely was not a shemale and really hated Lauren's kind, like they were evil mutants that God had created by mistake.

'But Mrs Stones, I swear I wasn't perving or anything, she started stroking my cock and when I got hard she sent me here!' Lauren protested weakly, knowing that the principal would probably have believed her if she had told a lie, more than the actual truth.

'You horny shemales are all the same! Just because you have a cock and a pussy you think you can get away with staring at all us gorgeous REAL women!' Shouted Mrs Stones, squeezing her big tits together to prove their naturalness. 'Just because no men will ever like you, don't stare at my teachers like pieces of meat being fed to starving lions! Now get fuck out of here and go home before I do something I might regret!'

Mrs Stones was suddenly become really angry at Lauren, who quickly scurried away after she had been bollocked by the principal. What Stones had said had really hit Lauren deep, and the more she thought about it, the more it became true. She had a cock and a pussy. What kind of man would want that? She was a beast, a freak of nature. The whole journey home was a tearful one, which under the circumstances, made it even even more ironic that her trousers were straining to contain her bulge beneath her panties.

Lauren slammed the door when she entered her house, which made her mom scream at her. As usual, her stupid bitch of a mom wouldn't pay any attention at all to her own daughters feelings. Lauren severely doubted that her mom even knew she had a cock, so had never brought it up in conversation. For an ignorant cow, her mum was very easy on the eyes, with a tall frame, tan skin, and perky 34C tits. Her as was as flat as an ironing board, but she hardly ever done exercise, so this was expected. Lauren went up to her room and stripped out of her school uniform, which freed her hard, throbbing cock from her tight panties. She lightly stroked her limb and it sprung to life, slowly starting to grow before her eyes, with a drop of precum pooling at her cock head. She sighed total relief as she began to masturbate to the thought of pounding her bullies huge ass. Chloe would so get fucked, though Lauren.

BANG!

'Ewww what the fuck are you doing Lauren, that's so gross!' Exclaimed her brother Nathan in disgust. 'No wonder your single when you do shit like that!' He had instantly realised that he had said a bad thing when Lauren started to break down into tears and stopped stroking her Loch Ness cock.

'Woah, I'm sorry Lauren, I didn't mean it, your gorgeous,' said Nathan trying to make the situation better.

'Even if you didn't, it's all true! I'm a freak, why would someone want a girl with a cock?' Cried Lauren, her tears falling from her face and landing onto her cock.

'That's not true, I would totally date a shemale, and especially if she was like you. Your so sexy why wouldn't I want to fuck you? To be honest sometimes when I beat off I think of you naked Lauren,' said Nathan, just making things up to try and make Lauren feel better. He would never go with a shemale girl as he thought they were disgusting.

'Really? I'll make your dreams fantasy then big brother,' exclaimed Lauren as she slowly sunk to her knees and pulled down Nathan's trousers, which let his cock spring loose from his confinements. His cock was 7 inches, a full inch smaller than hers, but she was so horny she needed a cock, even it was her own brothers. She slowly enveloped her brothers cock until his balls slapped against her chin.

'Ohh my god, that feels so good, but what if mom finds out?' Nathan said, clearly surprised and excited at what was happening.

Lauren let out a few moans and groans which sounded like 'Who gives a fuck?' She continued blowing him at a steady pace, also working the lower part of his shaft with her hand, whilst using her free hand to guide Nathan's hand to squeeze her big mounds of titflesh.

They were both naked as she sucked his cock when she suddenly stopped.

'Hey, the fuck?' Said Nathan, disappointed the blowjob had ended.

'You beat off to me naked, how about you show your baby sister some love and let her fuck you in the ass? Im so horny please Nathan?' Pleaded Lauren, her hard cock bobbing up and down, as if nodding in agreement with her.

'No fuck you Lauren, thats too far, I'm telling mom!'

'Well no one likes a snitch!' Shouted Lauren, as she bolted across to the door and locked it, then chucked the key under her bed. Nathan got on all fours and bent over, reaching for the key under the bed, and was reaching around, and grabbed the key.

'Got the key!' He exclaimed, happy that he could leave his nut-job sisters room now.

'Well I got your ass!' Said Lauren in delight. As Nathan had bent over to try and reach the key, he had been sticking his ass out more and more until Lauren stroked her cock and lined up her cock to his tight puckered anal ring. She ploughed roughly into Nathan's tight ass, obviously she was taking his anal cherry. He screamed moans of pain and pleasure, as his anal passageway gripped and squeezed her cock like a perfectly fitted glove.

'Ah please stop, this is rape!' Pleaded Nathan as Lauren continued to plough into her big brothers tight virgin ass.

'No way! I get bullied so much at school, and then you come and do it to me as well? Fuck that I'll fuck you like I want to fuck that dumb slut Chloe!' Said Lauren viciously, as she was grinding into his ass. He started to grind back onto Lauren's cock, a sign that he was starting to enjoy the ride that she had forced him to take. As taboo as it was, Lauren was loving the feeling of her cock getting some attention, even if she was having to rape her older brother to get it. Her pussy started to leak juices onto her cock, which lubed up his asshole even more, providing Lauren with even more thrusting power.

'Argh yeah I'm going to cum into your tight virgin ass big bro!' Screamed Lauren, started to buck and thrust wildly as she imminently awaited her orgasm.

'Yeah Lauren fuck me with your huge cock!' Screamed Nathan. That was the last straw, she gave him a few hard thrusts, her tits bouncing and slapping his back as she thrust harder, her nipples aching with the sexual tension that she needed to release. She proceeded to shoot her load all into Nathan's tight ass.

'Oh yeah that was the best anal fuck ever, that was my biggest ever load,' stated Lauren as Nathan laid beneath her panting as he was trying to realise with what had just happened to him.

BANG!!

'What the fuck is going on here! And since when did you have a fucking cock!' Screamed Lauren's mother. 'I'm calling the police your rapist slut!' As she started dialing on her phone.

Does she hand her daughter over to the police, or does Lauren make an arrangement with Mommy? Find out in the next chapter!

Comments and feedback greatly appreciated :D

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Transwood High Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds