• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Carnal Knowledge Ch. 04

Carnal Knowledge Ch. 04

12

Thank you, dear readers, for the votes, favs, and comments!

Much love,

Emmeline

*****

Was this real? Eliza stared up into the arrogant face of Lord Rockdale and wondered how exactly her life had veered off course into a strange world where nothing made sense. Like a wooden toy tossed into a river with a swift and swirling current, she felt herself careening out of control. Tossed to and fro with nothing to hold on to, nothing to save her from certain destruction.

"Release my arm, you're hurting me," she said quietly though rising fury seethed through her veins.

The earl let go and stepped back.

"I beg your par-," he began.

Eliza brought her arm up and viciously slapped him across the face with all her strength. A savage satisfaction filled her as he recoiled and took another step backward.

She ignored the anger ignited in his own countenance and pointed her finger at him. "I will be your whore," she said scornfully. "If you must take pleasure in my debasement, then so be it. I will sacrifice myself for the sake of my family."

His eyes glittered with a dangerous light. "You should tread carefully, Miss Lockhart, lest you find yourself learning the hardest lessons first."

Angrily, she dashed away a tear. "What does it matter? You will do to me as you will. I have no say. Does it make you feel big and lofty to bring me to heel? Someone smaller and weaker than you? Let me tell you something, Lord Rockdale, you may be able to make my physical body respond to your advances, but you will NEVER touch my heart or my mind."

"Silly girl, don't you realize the only parts I'm interested in are your big tits and the tight holes you have to stick my cock into."

Eliza flinched at his deliberate crudeness. "You have no honor," she hissed. "How can you possibly think it acceptable to treat a lady this way?"

"Exactly when did I give you the impression I care a whit what you think? All I require is that you spread your legs or bend over when I desire it so." He lifted an eyebrow, his face an arrogant, cool mask.

"Y-you really are a horrible, beastly man! Is that all the value a woman has in your eyes?"

He waved a hand as if dismissing her and turned away. "This grows tiresome," he said coldly, tucking his shirt into his trousers. "Perhaps I have been mistaken about your desire to care for your family, Miss Lockhart," he said, managing to sound both bored and disinterested. "Consider my offer to bargain with you rescinded. I wish for you to pack your belongings and leave in the morning. Your services will no longer be required at Verity Hall."

Her mouth fell agape at this unexpected pronouncement.

He turned and strode to the chamber door.

One hand on the doorknob, he paused and looked back. For a moment she imagined she saw regret in his expression but quickly as it had appeared, it vanished. "You have a fortnight to remove your relatives from the cottage in Lancashire. Feel free to write to my secretary to settle whatever wages you are owed."

Despite his disheveled clothing and tousled hair, he was suddenly every inch the Earl of Rockdale. With a mocking half-bow and a quick click of the door, he was gone.

Eliza stood by the bed, frozen in place. A fortnight! Write to his secretary!

She bent at the middle, hands on her knees, struggling to remember how to breathe. The earl might as well have physically punched her in the gut.

Caught up in her self-righteous fury and indignation she had lashed out at Rockdale, not really prepared for the consequences. He had seemed so cold and unfeeling. Did he really have so little regard for her?

Her hands fisted. Of course, he had little regard for her. She was a plaything to him, a toy. Something to be used and discarded. How had he phrased it? Holes to stick his cock into.

Oh, Eliza, you foolish girl, what have you done? Straightening up, she began to pace about the room. The weight of her responsibilities tightened around her neck like a noose from the hangman's rope.

Though unintentional, Eliza realized she had set a course of events into motion that would greatly affect her family's well being. She must cease being a silly child, stop thinking of herself, and start to use the brain she knew she possessed.

Her life had been so sheltered until her father's death. She could see that now. And the reality of her current situation left Eliza with little room to mourn her lost innocence.

It wasn't as if she had many choices. She had no suitors vying for her hand in marriage. And the idea of dragging her family around looking for somewhere to dwell was abhorrent to her. How long would her frail mother last if cast out of their home? And dear sweet Abigail!

She resumed pacing. So what if she must become the earl's mistress? He would tire of her quickly enough, and then Eliza would own the cottage in Lancashire. And once she owned the cottage, it would be possible to live at home with her family, perhaps teach at the school for young ladies nearby.

Allowing the earl to have his way with her wasn't so horrible, not if she were being completely honest. She certainly could not deny he knew how to wring wonderful sensations out of her body.

The earl might be cruel and unfeeling-of that she had no doubt-but she felt certain he would never physically harm her. Her cheeks burned suddenly at the memory of Rockdale slapping her bare bottom. Well, he would never really harm her.

"I can't allow him to make me leave," she said aloud. But how to change his mind?

The earl must want her badly to have traveled all the way to Lancashire. Had she irrevocably damaged his desire to bed her?

Eliza shook her head determinedly. She would never know if she didn't try. Oh, but now she must humble herself and go to him, ask for him to reconsider.

How she hated the thought of asking the brute for anything! But ask, she must...even beg if need be. If she valued the well-being of her family, then she must fight for them. And sometimes as a woman, one must use the weapons available, even if that meant using her body.

***

Rockdale sprawled in a large armchair in his bedchamber with a glass of whiskey in his hand, clad only in his breeches. He had brusquely rebuffed the sleepy offer of aid from his valet and sent the man to his bed.

Draining the glass, he scowled at his hand, convinced it smelled of HER. The little bitch.

He tossed the empty glass to the floor and covered his face with his hands. Christ. Why was he allowing himself to get so worked up over a female...a mere servant? She was nothing to him. Hell, he could travel to London and have any number of women-whores, widows, and maidens alike- begging for his attention.

The little mouse from the country was not reacting at all as he had imagined. He was an earl, by God! How on earth had she found the nerve to actually strike him? Did she not realize how much he could punish her if he so chose?

Taming the little shrew did have a certain appeal, he admitted. But it was better for her to leave now. Far better. She was a complication he did not need. The chit simply did not fit with his plans for a moldable sexual pupil. It was foolishness on his part to have attempted such an outlandish idea at any rate, he decided broodingly.

As he contemplated retrieving his glass or simply drinking from the decanter, his chamber door swung open and suddenly, there she stood.

In the dim lighting she might have been an angel standing in the doorway, solemn and almost untouchably lovely. Her bare feet made no sound as she entered and closed the door behind her.

He regarded her sourly. "Come to practice your aim? Shall I have matching handprints for both cheeks?"

She bowed her head, and he waited for her scalding retort. The girl did have spirit, he granted her that. He wished he still had his glass in hand to toast her.

"My lord," she began and halted, biting her lip.

"Go back to your room, Eliza," Rockdale said tiredly. "I do not wish to spar with you again tonight. The hour is late."

"Please, my lord, I must tell you that I regret losing my temper...and the things I said...and striking you. I beg of you, please, do not withdraw your offer because of my thoughtless behavior."

Her expression entreating, she stepped closer. "You say you want to teach me." Her voice grew husky. "I will learn the things you wish me to learn. Please, my lord, do not make me leave."

Deep blue eyes stared at him beseechingly. This was intriguing. The angel had apparently thought better of her rebellion. He eyed her narrowly for a moment, letting his gaze travel slowly down the length of her shapely body.

"Desperate enough to bargain with the devil, darling?" he mocked, reaching over to the table to grasp the whisky decanter. Fuck the glass, he decided.

"I beg you, my lord, please, do not cast out my family."

It would be most unwise to relent. The girl was irksome and far too defiant for his taste. The trouble of it, damn her eyes, was despite all this, he still wanted her...badly. And even though he had already given that pretty pussy a thorough fucking this evening, he wasn't satisfied.

Ridiculous, he told himself. A grown man should have complete control of his baser urges. But seeing her standing there before him, her pretty face so earnest and contrite, he fought back the dark compulsion to rip away those thin, white garments from her body, force her to the floor, and fuck her every way possible.

Part of him wanted to punish her for her audacity and illogically, his own weakness in desiring her.

"Well, Miss Lockhart, I must say you do make quite the pretty beggar." He gave her a thin smile. "I possibly could be enticed to reconsider..."

Her brow furrowed. "H-how can I do that, my lord?"

"Perhaps we should have our first lesson, and I will assess your willingness to convince me. If you're a good girl and please me to my satisfaction, then I will consider your plea for mercy."

He observed closely as her body immediately tensed. Surely this suggestion would send her fleeing from the room. But the young woman stood her ground before him and lifted her chin.

"Very well, my lord."

"How respectful you've become! 'Tis amazing what discovering your place will do."

He set the decanter down again with a loud clunk. "If you mean to stay here, understand that it will be on my terms. I WILL be your master, Eliza. Justify it with yourself however you like, it matters naught to me. I will not mistreat you, but you will obey me, in whatever I wish. Is that clear?"

The girl trembled slightly, but her jaw was set firmly. "Will you still give me the cottage in Lancashire...after?"

Annoyed, he inclined his head. "I will."

She swallowed hard. "Shall I still be governess to the children?"

"Yes, it suits me to stay here at Verity Hall for now, and this gives you a reason to be here as well."

"What if..." Her eyes dropped to the floor, and she seemed to struggle with the words.

"Yes?" he pressed impatiently.

"What if I become with child?" she whispered shakily.

The question gave him pause. The thought of impregnating the young woman gave him a pulse of sexual excitement but also made him... strangely uneasy. He slowly shook his head. "I do not think that will happen," he said finally. "I lay with my wife for seven years, and she did not conceive."

His mouth twisted and he looked away. "She claimed her need for a child to be the reason she sought sexual partners outside of our union. However, in such case as you do begin increasing, I will of course care for both of you to the best of my ability. Please do not concern yourself on that account."

She took a long, ragged breath and nodded. "Then I agree to your terms, my lord. I shall do as you please."

"Excellent," he purred. "I find your newfound change in demeanor encouraging. Now remove your garments and loosen your hair."

He watched as her mouth opened as if to protest but forestalled her with a lifted finger. "Obey or leave."

Her mouth shut, and she reached back to grasp her braid and tugged the strip of cloth binding the end. The glossy tail loosened with the aid of her fingers, the strands quickly unraveling into wavy streams that flowed past her shoulders.

She paused to glance at him before pulling at the belt to her wrapper. Her lips pursed, she stripped off her night clothing until she stood nude before him.

"Hands down, darling, no covering the good parts." He enjoyed her discomfiture and let the girl stew in silence for several long moments in punishment for her earlier insolence.

His eyes leisurely perused her nakedness, examining the dainty form and lush curves. Perhaps it was his inebriation that caused her skin to appear flawless as poured cream in the low light. And Christ above, those tits! A bit startling on her small frame, lusciously full and up-tilted, they fair begged a man to suckle at those dark-pink nipples.

Rockdale followed the curve of her body to the small waist that flared out into shapely hips then continued down to appraise slim legs, short but finely-made. His heated gaze moved upward to focus on the delightful patch of burnished gold curls between her thighs.

"Now turn around, let me see that arse of yours."

Slowly, she acquiesced. He knew the rosy glow of her skin was not all due to the flickering fire light.

The earl licked his lips in appreciation; the chit had an arse like a ripe peach. He shifted in his chair, remembering the feel of those firm globes under his hands. Sometime in the near future, he vowed, the girl would be spending some time face down over his lap, those fat little cheeks receiving the flat of his hand.

"Now bend over and grasp that chair in front of you."

He wondered what expression was on her face as her small hands tightened into fists, and she did not budge.

"I shan't tell you again," he told her quietly, allowing a hint of menace to trickle through his words.

Her shoulders drooped and she complied at last, bending from the waist and holding onto the arm of the chair near her.

"Spread your legs a bit...oh, yes, there we go. Perfect. Oh my dear, I find this view of you quite enchanting."

Enchanting, indeed. Rockdale could just make out the pouting, pink lips of her pussy between the parted folds of labia. He wondered if she could still feel the wetness of his seed there in that shadowed cleft. He was tempted to move closer to see if her inner flesh glistened with his semen. His cock, already stirred by her nudity, pulsed at this thought. He imagined ejaculating over that round, smooth arse.

Briefly he pondered drawing out her intimate display, but relented. "All right, stand up and face me."

***

Eliza's face burned scarlet in complete mortification, but she had willingly abandoned her dignity upon entering his bed chamber. She stood grimly in front of the earl, ready for whatever humiliation he might propose next.

He slouched in the large chair as if it was a throne and he a king...or perhaps a pirate, she thought wildly. Barefoot and bare-chested, he seemed uncivilized and dangerous.

He steepled his fingers and regarded her over them. "Now, your first lesson, my dear governess, shall be submission. I will require that you submit to me at all times, without question. Furthermore, whenever I request that you attend to me, you will immediately undress, then come and kneel before me."

Eliza fought to keep the consternation off her face. Surely the earl didn't mean for her to kneel by his chair like a...pet?

"Go ahead, show me," he urged silkily.

Hesitantly she sank to her knees on the thickly carpeted floor.

"Well done, darling. Now straighten that back and thrust those lovely tits out toward me, hands on your knees, chin up."

Eliza gritted her teeth and made the adjustments, feeling embarrassed and foolish.

He pushed up from the chair, looming over her. Stay calm, she told herself.

"Quite nice," he murmured. Rockdale circled slowly around her kneeling form, his scrutiny especially intimidating from her lowered vantage point. He trailed one hand over her hair, caressing lightly before winding his fingers in the strands.

"Remember how you are positioned, this is what I will expect from you. Do you understand?"

His fist tightened in her hair, almost to the point of pain. Eliza closed her eyes for a moment. She had never considered herself a very proud person, but the act of humbling herself this way, naked and kneeling before this MAN, her employer, was truly debasing. But you asked for him to reconsider, she reminded herself.

"Yes, my lord, I understand," she answered softly.

He released her hair and stepped back a pace. "At times I may ask for you to present yourself," he continued. "This is the next position you will learn."

Another position, good heavens! Eliza cringed inwardly, wishing with all her might to transport herself out of this room.

"Stay on your knees and bend all the way forward. That's it, darling, keep going. Place your cheek upon the floor; raise that little arse up in the air.

She carried out his command, the position leaving her vulnerable and horribly exposed. She struggled mightily with the urge to jump up and bolt out of the room. Her teeth sank into her bottom lip as his feet passed by her head, and he stopped behind her.

A hot hand suddenly slid familiarly over the curve of her bare rump, eliciting a jump and squeak from her in surprise. She craned her neck to see what he was doing.

"Be still," he said curtly and dropped to one knee.

She hissed softly as the groping hand slid between her legs, one finger boldly probing inside.

"You were very naughty tonight, Eliza." His finger slowly penetrated deeper, and she tried not to squirm. "You insulted me and struck me in anger. You even dared to say I have no honor."

"I shouldn't have spoken in anger! I'm sorr-"

"Shut up," he interrupted and pushed another large finger inside her. "If a man had said this to me, I would call him out for such an offense." The earl spoke softly, but his fingers were not at all gentle as they pumped in and out of her passage.

"I will not tolerate such behavior in the future," he growled.

"My lord," Eliza begged, "if only we could talk this over a moment." Surely, he would understand why she had been so upset!

He removed his fingers, and she sucked in a startled breath as the blunt head of his stiff penis insinuated itself through lips of her inner folds.

"I hadn't intended..." Rockdale shoved his cock all the way inside her roughly, and she cried out from the abrupt invasion. "...to take you again tonight."

He pulled out fully and rammed himself back in. "I was going to take care of you. I had even made plans...but nevermind." He grunted, thrusting harder and deeper. "You had to ruin it, didn't you?"

He slapped her bottom hard, and Eliza yelped at the sudden sting.

"Are you ready to stop fighting me?" he demanded, his fingers bitingly tight on her hips.

"Yes, my lord. I'm sorry, my lord," she babbled, panting as he began to hammer his cock repeatedly into her soft flesh.

Whatever control he had demonstrated thus far seemed to have snapped, and she trembled under the weight of Rockdale's fierce domination. She felt her teeth near rattle in her head under the earl's furious pounding from behind. His lust and anger rolled over her like a swelling tide, dragging her under, demanding her complete surrender.

"Damn right, you're sorry," he muttered. "Perhaps you enjoy being punished? You like a rough fucking from your master?"

Eliza grabbed handfuls of the carpet, her gasps and moans punctuated by slaps across her buttocks. "No, my lord!" she cried hoarsely.

"You will like it any way I choose to give it to you," he snarled.

Eliza shuddered in her prostrate position. She felt helpless to resist or do anything but accept his demonstration of power over her. And to her shame, despite the roughness of his forced penetration, her inner passage tightened, growing slick and wet around his penis.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Carnal Knowledge Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds