• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Doctoral Discipline Pt. 03

Doctoral Discipline Pt. 03

12

Co-Authors: subbie1982 and tom6432

(This is a fantasy written by subbie1982 and myself for fun. All errors in spelling, punctuation and grammar are my responsibility. It contains spanking, humiliation and fetish; if this bothers you please seek other authors. All characters are 25 year old or older.)

=======

Chapter 7:

"Okay Missy it is 7:00 o'clock and its time to start your day," I heard the Professor say. All I was thinking now was 'how much more juvenile can this get?' I was dressed in my pink drop seat footed jammies with the drop seat down exposing my bum. "No don't get up lay on your tummy its time to take your temperature," I heard him say.

"But Sir I am not sick," I replied.

"Get used to it, this is part of your morning routine Young Lady," He stated as if it is perfectly normal. "Why must I be on my tummy, Sir?" I then saw him open a jar of Vaseline and answered my own question.

"But Sir I am too old for a rectal thermometer."

SWAT! SWAT! Two quick spanks one on each bare cheek reminded me to be quiet.

I watched as he removed the thermometer from its casing and sat on the edge of the bed. I could see him dipping his gloved finger into the Vaseline, pulling out a small glob. He pried open my cheeks and dabbed his finger between my cheeks. I squealed as it was cold, which earned me another swat. Again I watched him pry open my cheeks with his left hand and insert the thermometer with his right until it was resting comfortably sticking out of my bottom. I could feel my sphincter muscle tighten around the thermometer.

"Now relax Missy while I start your bath and lay out your clothes for today. After your bath I will dress you and then you will get a spanking before breakfast. We will then start your training. This same routine will happen every day except for the training. During the week you will go to class instead of training. At night or after school we will have a different routine. Now don't move until I return young lady. Is that clear?"

"Yes Sir," I said very submissively.

I laid there waiting, all of my body sensations concentrated on my bare backside and the little glass rod sticking out of my rosebud. 'Why don't I just get up and leave,' I wandered to myself, but something felt right about having no control of my day and being submissive. I heard the bath water being run and Professor Matthews selecting my outfit for the day.

After some 5 minutes I watched as he took out two Kleenexes from the box on my nightstand. He sat beside me, gently pulling out the thermometer to inspect it. "It's normal," he said, "if it wasn't you would be getting an enema." I then felt him take the Kleenex and wipe between my cheeks and his fingers. I saw him remove the glove from his hand.

"Okay Missy sit on my lap I want to speak to you," I did as I was told and climbed onto his seated lap. I felt strange sitting on his lap in my footed jammies on my bare bottom. "Just listen Little One," he said and placed his index finger into my mouth for me to suckle. I started to suckle as he gently talked to me in a calm low manner. "My method of training has worked well with other students, such as your roommate Melissa. You may have noticed how her grades have improved," I nodded my head as I leaned against him and continued sucking his long finger as it worked its way in and out of my mouth.

"I intend to regress your age to before your study problems and slowly bring you forward in time until you reach your current age. I will remove all of your bad habits and give you improved habits. I want you to listen and to obey me. I know best. Is this clear Missy?" He asked?

I shook my head and said "Yes Sir."

"Young lady it is bath time, get onto your feet so I can get you out of your jammies." Reluctantly I stood in front of him, as he reached up and unzipped my footed jammies. The zipper went from the top to just underneath my spread legs. He stood and pulled it down exposing my bare pubic area until it dropped to my feet where he pulled it off.

"Okay Missy fold this neatly and place it in your drawer,"' I was completely naked. He didn't seem to notice or care at my predicament. "After your bath you will make your bed," I heard him say. "Now follow me."

I followed him as he led me to the bathroom. He shut the water off from the bathtub. "Do you need to go potty, Little One?"

I nodded my head yes and he said: "how do you ask?" I blushed three shades of red, as I stammered "May I go potty Daddy?"

"Yes you may Little One," he said, as I sat down on the potty and began to tinkle. "See the baby potty next to you Kitten?" I looked to the side and nodded my head as I saw a small child's training potty. "If you don't behave you will be using that potty, or even diaper. Is that clear, Missy?"

"Yes Sir," I quickly answered as I made a mental note to try and be as good as possible.

"Are you finished?" he asked.

"Yes Sir," I said.

He then took a tissue and wiped me dry then led me by my hand to the bathtub. I couldn't believe he was treating me this way, but for some reason I didn't protest. "Step into the bath and sit down, I will bath you little girl." I did as I was told and sat down, but I was completely mortified – a twenty–eight year old doctoral student being given a bath like a young child. All part of his age regression training I was sure. Bringing me back to when I was a child with no bad habits.

Even though my mind was screaming objections,the warm soapy water felt good and I felt my muscles slowly relax. "Okay Missy sit up, I will wash your hair for you." Again, I obeyed without hesitation, sitting up I pulled my knees up to my tummy and wrapped my arms around my legs.

I could feel him pour warm water on my hair, followed by the smell of Johnson baby shampoo. I could feel him lathering my hair, his strong fingers kneading the scalp and hairline. His fingers were gentle and I heard myself sigh as he massaged my neck and shoulders. The shampoo slid off my hair and dissolved into the water. With the shower attachment he rinsed away the lather, his fingers running through my hair, ensuring that no shampoo remained. "I want you in pig tails today," he ordered.

"Yes Sir," I answered.

"Lean back against the tub I am gong to wash you now," He ordered. The terry washcloth began its journey scrubbing me. I extended my arms as ordered and each one was washed. He made sure he spent time lingering over each finger. I could feel the soothing effect as my neck and shoulders got washed. I felt the face cloth passing over my breasts, rubbing the swell, teasing my nipples. I could feel my face get hot as my nipples hardened beneath his fingers, my level of embarrassment increased.

"On your hands and knees, Little One, Daddy needs to clean you everywhere," I heard him say, using the Daddy word as if I was a child.

Momentarily I felt a sense of shame and resistance, and I shook my head 'no'.

"Missy!" The warning was there in his voice, and reluctantly I pulled myself upright. The tub was slippery and hard beneath my knees. I used my arms to brace myself on the edge of the tub, my bottom resting on my heels.

Once again he soaped the face cloth, and then began to scrub my back. His touch was brisk, but still arousing, and my hips began to arch to greet his hand. He abandoned the washcloth and soaped his hands as I waited, expectant, knowing what was next to come.

I arched my back and presented my bottom to him, welcoming the Professor's hands as they soaped my buttocks, massaging the round cheeks. I started to breathe quickly as his soapy finger slid down the crease dividing my cheeks. I felt myself moan as he rubbed teasingly at my anus, round and round, pressing gently, patiently.

"I need to clean you everywhere," he reminded me, and I felt myself relax slightly and the tight sphincter muscle began to loosen. The tip of his finger eased inside my bottom, moving slowly back and forth, the penetration shallow at first.

"That's it, Kitten," he urged. "Open up. Let Master's finger inside. Let Master get you nice and clean."

I moaned at these words, as his finger slowly penetrated me to the hilt. As his finger squirmed and twisted in my rosebud his other hand slid down my belly, through the smoothness of my vulva. His fingers were searching for my clit.

He rubbed steadily, using the ball of his thumb to press at the side of my clitoris as his middle finger eased inside my sex. My vulva lips opened to take his finger deeper. I had to clasp the edges of the tub as I moved closer and closer to orgasm. My hips began rocking back and forth against the hands that were pleasuring me. All of a sudden I released my mind and no longer felt any shame. The sensations felt good, and right.

"That's it angel. That's Master's good girl. Let it come, sweetheart. Let your Sir make you feel good."

These words seemed to free something inside of me. My Master/Daddy had granted me permission to accept the pleasures of my body. I surrendered gratefully, shuddering against his hands as my orgasm rippled through me. Slowly he pulled his finger from my rectum. "Bath time's over, sweetheart. Let's get you dried off."

With a big, soft towel the Professor began to dry me off. His capable hands lingered over my breasts and sex spot, causing me to shudder and gasp slightly. He got onto his knees to dry off my legs and feet. He picked up one leg, forcing me to balance on one foot. I placed my hands onto his shoulders to steady myself.

"Now, Little One, I want you to brush your teeth and come to the bedroom I am going to dress you in your training outfit before we go downstairs," he instructed.

I nodded and walked over to the sink as he left the bathroom. I can't believe this is actually me. Here I am braiding my long flowing hair into two pig tails, as he instructed. I am normally so independent, feisty and in control. Now I am so submissive and quiet. All I want to do is to please him. His strong dominant method has me subdued and obedient. I will study and behave.

Chapter 8:

I finished brushing my teeth and walked into the bedroom with the towels wrapped around me. I saw the Professor sitting on the bed along with my clothes for the day. He pointed to a spot before him, so casually and in control. I marched over there still in a daze from the bath. "Okay Missy lower the towels, fold them and put them right here," he ordered in a no nonsense voice.

I did as I was told and stood naked and embarrassed in front of him. "Stand at attention while I explain a few things, young lady. As I have told you, you are no longer in control of your life. You require discipline and control," he said as I stood naked in the middle of the bedroom and listened. "From now on your life is no longer your own, you will wear what I lay out for you, you will have a curfew, you will study at the appointed times, you will ask to go potty among other things. Now come over here while I dress you in your training uniform."

Still in a daze I stepped forward to see a plain white blouse, very short grey skirt, Mary Jane shoes, white socks and a plain pink full cut panty with a white ruffled backside. He put the white blouse over my shoulders and buttoned it up, next I stepped into the little girl ruffled panties, which were very tight, finally the short skirt, socks and shoes. The skirt was so short it barely covered my backside, exposing my ruffled panties just by moving. I have not worn ruffled little girl panties since I was 4 years old. I caught a glance at myself in the full length mirror and started to protest. Immediately he took me by my ear over to the straight-backed chair and flipped me over his lap in one motion.

I felt the cool breeze on my fanny as he lowered my tight pink ruffled panties to my knees. All of a sudden I felt a sharp sting on my bottom, as his large right palm landed squarely on my perky round bottom. Over and over he continued to swat me. "Now Missy, you will get a spanking in the morning, lunch time and before bed everyday to make sure you behave. If you misbehave you will get an additional spanking." Every sentence he uttered was punctuated by a swat until I was sobbing. "Okay, now one more thing" he said as I felt him reach behind me.

He began rubbing his hand with something, which turned out to be KY jelly. He pried my cheeks apart again and rubbed the KY on my rectum. He pushed deep inside making sure it was everywhere, and then he placed some KY on the anal plug before he slowly began to insert it. I groaned as I felt myself being stretched apart. A quick spank stopped my moaning and squirming. Finally, it was fully inserted and he pulled up my panties.

He made me kneel as he attached the collar and leash. The collar was new and had small bells that jingled whenever I moved my head. "I want to hear you whenever you move subbie, so make sure those slave bells jingle at all times." I followed him as he walked downstairs, crawling behind him, into the kitchen onto my pad beside his chair.

My collar bells jingled each time I moved embarrassing me even more than I already was. He poured a dish of Cheerios for me and placed the bowl on the floor. He then made himself some bacon and eggs with coffee. "Eat your cereal Little One," he said and watched as I leaned over like a slave to drink the milk and eat the cheerios. "If you are a good girl I will put you in your highchair for breakfast in the future Missy."

Finally finished he led me into the living room and allowed me to stand. "You are going to learn your positions now slave" he stated loudly. "When you enter a room that I am in you will stop what you are doing and stand at attention. Do so now Missy." I was totally confused and mortified as I stood at attention in my too short skirt and blouse without a bra. My head was up and my hands were at my sides waiting the next instruction.

"PRESENT young lady," he ordered. I was sure this was one that he had taught me the day before, but my head was swimming and I had no clue what to do, so I just stood there at attention. "Skirt up Missy," he said. "Do you forget what you were taught yesterday already?" he asked tauntingly. I watched him walk over to me quickly and raise my skirt followed by two spanks to my upper thighs making me jump. "Higher Little one, I want to see your entire undie exposed." I lifted the tiny skirt higher fully exposing my pink ruffled panties as I continued to blush.

"Very good little girl, now DISPLAY." Again I felt lost and had no clue what to do. Again I got a spanking, this time on my cheeks, as he pulled them down inside out exposing my red cheeks to him. My entire front and back were now fully on display for the Professor to see.

"Now KNEEL subbie, straight down to your knees." I bent and got down to my knees. "Stand up Missy," he ordered. I stood as instructed and he quickly bent me over his knee that was perched on the ottoman. He spanked my bare bottom with the full force of his palm 5 or 6 times. "When I order you to KNEEL you will drop to your knees quickly," he instructed. "Now DISPLAY and KNEEL Missy." This time I dropped to my knees as quickly as possible. "Legs spread and mouth open, fully exposed Young Lady."

"Yes Sir" I answered as I adjusted my position. "Very good Madison," he responded. I felt a sense of pride at his words. I could feel a tingle between my legs at the complement.

"BELLY position slave." This time I was smart enough to lean forward and lay on my belly. "Hands behind your back, legs straight and ankles crossed. Very good Little One. Now flip over onto your back and put your legs up to your chest in INSPECTION position." I did as I was told; exposing myself in a way no one had ever seen me. He walked over to me and touched my clit and checked my plug. "This position I will use to inspect you or diaper you Missy."

"There is one more position slave, besides standing in the corner, but you know that one already, and that is SUNMIT position. On your knees and touch your head to the ground, backside high in the air with legs spread." Again I was mortified to be in such a position, yet it almost felt good. I could feel my resistance slowly slip away and I almost craved his control. "Now young lady you will practice these positions for the next 30 minutes, while I watch you."

I watched as he picked up a whippy thin cane from the other side of the room as he pronounced 'PRESENT.' I hopped to my feet and stood erect pulling up my pink panties and lifting my skirt. He left me like that for a while. I tried to focus my mind on pleasing him, but I started to fidget after about 5 minutes in this one position.

"Bend over and touch your toes, Missy," I did as I was told, feeling the plug shift inside me as I wondered what was going to happen. I felt two swift sharp stings on my upper thighs just below my panty line. "Do not fidget Missy," he said. "Okay now PRESENT." I immediately stood as instructed, my head was focused, my legs were straight and my panties were on full display.

"This will help you with your studies Miss McLean, you are beginning to learn discipline," he stated. "Now DISPLAY." I quickly lowered my panties inside out and held my skirt up high. I felt him walking around me checking my position. "Back straight and legs together Missy. I expect good posture." Once again the whippy cane landed on bottom, only this time it was bare. I jumped back into position, tears starting to form in my eyes.

Over and over he instructed me in the proper slave positions. When I was not in perfect position I felt the cane across my sore red buttocks. I also felt myself becoming more and more submissive. I could feel my sex spot start to become wet, especially in the inspection position when he would feel my vulva lips and clit. Each time I was in the kneeling position he would move closer and closer until my face was touching his groin area. I could smell his manly musky order through his jeans. I was getting so excited I just want him to give me permission to suck him. He even began to touch me in DISPLAY position, making me stand on my toes as his finger entered me and lifted upward. I got to the point where I was constantly groaning and moaning from feeling so excited.

Finally the 30 minutes were over and he had me kneeling in front of him. My back was straight, my head was level staring straight ahead, and my hands were behind my back. He stepped closer and again his groin was so close to me at mouth level. "Open your mouth wide, Missy," he ordered. I was now so wet my legs shook slightly. I smiled before I opened my mouth. "Tongue out Missy." Again I did as ordered as I watched him unzip his jeans and allowed his hard cock to spring out. It landed on my tongue.

"Stay in position young lady or I will cane you" he said as he tapped my bare fanny with the whippy cane. I felt his long hard cock resting on my tongue. "No hands, I will guide you." He took my two pig tails with both of his hands and pushed my face down to his balls. "Lick Miss McLean." I leaned over and slowly and carefully stuck my tongue out to lick one ball then the other, making them wet and watching as his cock grew even larger.

I wanted to kiss and suck his manhood more than anything. My pussy was so wet that I could feel the wetness travel down my left inner thigh. "Kiss the tip" I heard him say. He allowed my head to rise as I kissed the crown of his cock, never allowing the head to slip inside my mouth. I could feel his cock get harder and harder until it felt like a steel shaft.

He took my pig tails and allowed me to take him into my wet mouth. I closed my lips around it, on command, making a tight circle with my lips wanting to memorize every inch of it with my lips and tongue. "Lick my cock slave" I heard him say. I wanted to suck him in and out of my mouth, but I managed to resist the urge. I slid his head out of my mouth and traced along the ridge of it with my tongue – over and over I went, licking every spot from the tip to the bottom of the shaft.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Doctoral Discipline Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds