• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Debt Owed Ch. 1

A Debt Owed Ch. 1

12

I never considered myself some handsome guy, so when Barbara and I met at an office party, I expected nothing to come of it. She was gorgeous! We dated for awhile and soon we were engaged and 6 months later married. Sex with her was incredible, but knowing how beautiful she was made her very conceited at times. About a year after our marriage, I sensed a change in her, she didn't want sex as much and she seemed to spend more time at work.

She came in one night after a long day and simply told me she wanted a divorce. She had met a guy that "rocked" her world she said, and that I was too plain and boring for someone with her looks. She packed her shit and moved out and 2 weeks later her lawyer contacted me. She managed to get what she wanted in the settlement, of course I figured she would and it was done. I was alone again and feeling even worse about myself. I guess what they say is true, beautiful women are always looking to profit from their beauty, sure was true in this case. I was not left poor by any means, but not rich either.

My brother, on the other hand, had married an unattractive woman with a nice tight body and they had a daughter who was absolutely beautiful. Over the years, I envied my brother, he had a good wife and a beautiful daughter and they seemed very happy. The day after my brother's 50th birthday, he dropped dead of a heart attack. I helped Angela(his wife) and Mary(his daughter) as much as I could through the funeral. About a month after the funeral, Angela called me and wanted to come talk to me, and I told her sure, come on over and she did.

She sat there wringing her hands and crying as she told me about the debt they had accumulated and how she couldn't pay it on her salary and how her and Mary would be evicted and that the bill for the funeral had come in. I thought about it for some time before I took her in my arms and hugged her and told her that I would loan her some money and she felt better as she left for home. I wrote her a check for $10,000 and she kissed me on the lips as tears rolled down her cheeks.

Angela and I talked regularly on the phone and she and Mary had to move in with me because she couldn't afford a place of their own right now. I had a three bedroom townhouse that I salvaged from my marriage, so each of us had their own room. Mary had grown into quite a beautiful young woman, now 18 and she worked part time to help out her mom. I would catch glimpse of her sometimes on her way to her room from her shower and once caught her rushing through the hall in the nude, although I only saw her from behind.

What a sweet ass she had, slim hips and long brown hair to her waist. Things went on as usual as we all did our thing and Angela began cooking meals for us all and she and I would sit and watch tv while Mary was at work or out with her friends. One night as we sat watching tv, I asked her about her debt to me as she had made no payments. "Things aren't too good right now Jim, I barely have enough to pay you rent and utilities," she said as her eyes looked at the floor. I decided to drop it for the moment and we went back to watching tv.

About a month later as Angela and I sat alone at the dining room table, I brought it up again and she started to cry as she told me that she just didn't have it. I got up and took her in my arms and she cried on my shoulder, as she told me she felt bad about it but she just didn't know what to do. I still had my arms around her and she had hers around me when I noticed one of her hands had fallen and was resting on my ass. We stood there and she slowly rubbed my ass and I had to admit, my cock was beginning to stir. Angela was not ugly, but nor was she beautiful, just a plain looking woman.

I drifted my hand down to her ass and began caressing it through her jeans, and she looked up at me and we kissed. On the lips at first, but then I felt her tongue and opened my mouth and she pushed it in my mouth. Our hands caressed each others asses as we kissed and we stayed that way for a good three minutes. She pulled her mouth from mine and looked into my eyes and said, "Would you be willing to work out a payment plan?"

Neither one of us dated, I was tired of being fucked over and I didn't know why she didn't. "What did you have in mind?" I asked her.

"I will service your sexual needs and in return, you will deduct an amount from my debt to you," it looked like it killed her to spit that out.

"How much?" I asked, wondering what it would be like to fuck her.

"That will be up to you," she replied.

"When will Mary be home?" I asked her and she replied, "Not until midnight, she's working."

I led her upstairs to my room and locked the door. We locked mouths and this time I explored hers with my tongue as I caressed her back and ass. When we broke, I stood back and looked at her. Her body was still tight, even after a child and all these years. She had shoulder length brown hair and hazel eyes, sweet lips and a small chest. My eyes drifted on down and I saw her slim waist and hips and her long legs. "Let me see what I'm buying," I said and she dropped her head a little in shame and then pulled her shirt out of her jeans and started unbuttoning it.

When she finished, she pulled it off and I saw her meager tits encased in their white bra. About a 32, I would say and an "a" cup at that. She slipped her shoes off and unbuckled her jeans and pushed them down and stepped out of them. She took her socks off and reached behind her and unclasped her bra and shrugged it off her shoulders and as she dropped it to the floor, she tried to cover her small mounds with her hands.

"No fair," I said, "I get to see what you're offering." And she pulled her hands away and put her thumbs under the waistband of her panties on both sides and rolled them down her legs and stepped out of them as well. She stood there completely nude in front of me and I drank in her body. She had a great body and I walked over and ran my hands over it inspecting it. I brushed her nipples with my hand and they sprang to life, jutting out like the knobs on a radio.

I slowly dragged my hand through her pubic hair and she shuddered, "It's ok baby," I told her as I sensed how nervous she was. Not once while she had stripped did she take her eyes off the floor and they were still staring there. I brought ,y hand up to her chin and raised her face and lightly kissed her on the lips. As I broke my kiss I said, "You have nothing to be ashamed of Angela, you have a beautiful body," and I smiled at her. She put her hands around my neck and pulled me to her and kissed me very passionately as her firm little tits pushed against my chest causing my erection to push into her firm belly.

"Now, it's your turn," she smiled as she pulled my T-shirt out of my pants and up and over my head. She undid my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and they dropped to the floor. I stepped out of them and she pulled my boxers down and I stepped out of them as well. She stared at my now hard cock and ran her hand over it's length, slowly jerking it as she did.

"Jim, you have a nice body as well," she told me and dropped to her knees and said, "Especially this," and she took my cock into her mouth. It had been almost a year since anyone besides me had touched my cock and it twitched as it met the warm confines of her mouth. She began jacking it as she pulled it in and out of her mouth, and then she put her hands on my ass and began fucking me with her mouth, pulling me deeper and deeper into her hot mouth. My balls slapped her chin as she drove me into her mouth and it didn't take long until I felt the cum rising from my balls and I arched my back and yelled as I filled her mouth with salty cum.

She swallowed hungrily and as she pulled me out, she sucked the last drops from my swollen member. "That was great Angela," I said as I looked down at her with my cock still in my hand and she slid her hand over it's glistening shaft.

"I haven't done that for years," she said as she continued to beat me off. "Thought maybe I'd lost my touch," she smiled up at me.

"Barbara didn't like giving head," I told her, "You were great!"

She stood up, still beating my cock and said, "Let's see what else we can do with this," as my cock came back to life. She climbed on the bed and lay on her back and guided my cack to her pussy and ran it up and down the length of her slit and then slowly put it in. Her pussy felt like velvet as my head glided in and soon I was buried to the hilt and my balls against her ass. I began to stroke, slow at first, as I could tell she hadn't had an intruder there in a long time.

As I picked up the pace, I put my mouth on her tit, which had almost disappeared when she lay down and they flattened out. I sucked her nipple up into my mouth as I rode her and nibbled on it with my teeth, her face lost it's color as she franticly thrust her hips up to meet my thrusts. We were fucking so hard that I thought my balls would wedge in her ass cheeks and suddenly she tensed up and let out a scream, "I"m cummmmmmiiiiinnnggggg!!"

That was all it took and I pumped my load into that sweet pussy, I collapsed onto her and just lay there with my cock sticking in her pussy. I felt her constricting her vaginal muscles as she milked the last of my cum out of me. She had a smile that went from ear to ear as she pulled her head up and kissed me. As my cock softened, I rolled off of her and lay beside her stroking her nipples with one hand and her hair with the other.

"Jim, that was fantastic," she said, "I haven't had sex since your brother died." I felt a little guilty then and she sensed it and kissed me and told me that she didn't mean to say it that way. She crawled down and took my limp cock in her mouth and sucked it back to life. I stared at her pussy as she sucked my cock again and saw our juices oozing out of it. I reached over and played with her clit as she sucked me and it enhanced my blow job as she sucked harder. Soon she was groaning with my cock in her mouth as my hand got her off again.

She sucked furiously as she came and I soon filled her sweet mouth again and it ran out of the corner of her mouth and down onto her small tit. We each took a shower and went down to watch TV. She sat next to me and when we heard Mary coming home, she moved over to a chair. Mary walked in with her uniform on from the fast food joint she worked at and said hi and sat next to me on the sofa. We all watched TV and I noticed a familiar smell. Mary had been smoking pot! There was no mistaking that odor. Angela got up and said goodnight and went to bed leaving Mary and I there alone.

After she was gone, I leaned over and sniffed at Mary's shirt, "What are you doing Uncle Jim?" She looked at me strangely and I smiled, "You've been smoking pot Mary," and I smiled.

"We all got a buzz after work, it's no big deal, just don't tell mom, ok?" I was still leaning over and I noticed I could see into her shirt and she had no bra on. I stared at her mound of flesh before me, she was larger than her mom. I smiled up at her and said,

"My silence has a price dear," and smiled.

"Name your price, Uncle Jim, I can't afford the trouble of getting caught."

I told her to go make sure her mom was asleep and then come down to the basement. Fucking Angela was great, but my cock had been awakened now and it needed to be satisfied.

I went down to the basement and waited, soon I heard the door open, it was Mary. "Lock the door," I told her and I heard her lock it and she came down.

"Mom is dead to the world," she said, "She must have been worn out." I smiled to myself and told Mary to come over to the pool table.

"What's the price, Uncle Jim?" she asked innocently.

"I should think finding out if your mom's asleep and locking the door would make it obvious," I quipped. With that she kissed me and her arms encircled me as she drove her tongue into my mouth. I ran my hands over her back and across her ass as we kissed and then when we broke it off, I reached up and began unbuttoning her shirt. She kicked off her shoes and started pulling her uniform pants down. She stepped out of her pants and I pulled her shirt off and stared at her firm tits.

Seeing them through the opening in her shirt was only a tease as they stood out before me, her nipples hardening as the cool air hit them. She was larger than her mom, about a 36c I'd say. I cupped them and sucked on her nipples as she rolled her panties off her hips and to the floor.

"This fucking guy Robert, at work, got me all worked up and then left me that way," she said as I sucked on those fleshy mounds.

"I'll take care of that for you," I said and picked her up and sat her on the edge of the pool table. I laid her back and put her legs up over my shoulders and looked at the prize before me. She was shaved and not even a hint of stubble either. I licked her opening it's whole length and saw her hands go to her tits. She struggled, but managed to get a nipple to her mouth and began to suck it as I licked her pussy and made my way to her clit.

I watched her sucking her own nipple and my sucking of her clit intensified. I drove my tongue into her tight slit and fingered her clit as she drove her nipple into her mouth and sucked furiously. Her back arched and came up off the table as she orgasmed and her juices filled my mouth and I hungrily sucked them down. My cock felt hard as steel pressing against my pants and I reached down and freed it. When she relaxed again, I disengaged from her hot cunt and removed my clothes and climbed up on the table with her. I straddled her chest and aimed my rigid cock at her mouth and my mouth back at her hairless jewel. I fucked her mouth as I ate her hot quim and soon she became excited all over again and began thrusting her hips to bury her sweet twat in my face as I speared her mouth with my cock.

My balls were slapping her nose as I plunged into her hot mouth and my nose was pushing against her puckered little anus as I drove my mouth into her treasure chest. Soon, she began quivering all over as she sought another release and I pumped her sweet mouth full of cum. She gurgled as she fought to swallow it all and I sucked furiously to drink her sweet juices in. We lay there, my cock in her mouth and my face buried in her twat and rested for a few minutes. I pulled my flaccid cock out of her mouth and wiped her juices off my chin as I got up.

I kissed her and moved her onto her stomach and picked her legs up so that her head was still against the table and her ass was high in the air. I crawled behind her and began kicking her sweet pussy again and alternately her puckered little anus on my journey. She began to breathe heavy as her crotch heated up, I reached down and prepared my cock for the journey. When my cock was hard again, I scooted up and held it against her trembling twat and slid it in. She backed up on my cock and took it all in and gasped as my balls hit her clit. I began pumping in and out of her and with each thrust, her nipples were dragged across the felt of the table and she moaned in ecstasy.

I worked up to a rhythm and soon I could feel the cum welling up in my balls again and I pushed my finger into her ass hole. I skewered her ass with my finger as I did the same with my cock in her twat. Her body was soon wracked in an intense orgasm as her pussy desperately milked my cock. I pulled my finger out of her ass and jammed my thumb in it's place and she went off again, her anal ring pumping my thumb as her twat sucked on my cock. I couldn't take it anymore and unloaded into her. After it all subsided, I withdrew my thumb and slowly slipped my cock out, and climbed down off the table.

When she got her strength back, she turned and licked the cum up off the table and I saw her red, raw nipples which were still hard. She got down and cleaned my cock off and grabbed her clothes, gave me a peck and headed for the shower. After her shower, she came in and kissed and thanked me and headed off to bed. My cock hadn't had this much action in years and I slept like a child.

I woke up to a quiet house, got up and got dressed and headed downstairs. Angela was in the kitchen and she handed me a cup of coffee and smiled. I sat and drank my coffee and watched Angela working around the kitchen and thought about the previous night's escapades and smiled.

"Where's Mary today?" I asked.

"They called her in, she had to work a double," Angela answered. Watching Angela's ass as she washed the dishes made my cock begin to stir and I got up and crept up behind her and when the bulge in my pants touched her ass, she jumped. I reached around and massaged her chest as I ground my bulge into her ass cheeks. She turned her head half way and our lips met and we kissed as I felt her nipples strain against her bra and fabric of her shirt. I traced circles around her nipples as they pressed against my fingers longing for freedom from their constraints.

Our kiss deepened and I fumbled for the buttons on her shirt and slowly opened it. I grabbed her bra under her tits and pushed it over her sweet little mounds of flesh and her nipples sprang out in front of her and I massaged them as we kissed. Her hands went behind her as she stroked my cock through my jeans and she reached up and unbuckled my pants and pulled down my zipper. Then she extracted my cock from my shorts and stroked it as we became lost in each other. We disentangled ourselves long enough to shed our clothes and then I lifted her up and sat her on the edge of the sink, sunk to my knees and buried my face in her crotch. Her head went back and her hands grabbed hold of my head as I planted kiss after kiss on her warm pussy.

I planted my hands on her ass and forced her legs apart as I drew her to my warm tongue. She groaned as my tongue speared her pussy lips and found it's way inside, as she rocked on the counter with the thrusts of my tongue. Soon, she screamed as her pussy struggled to grasp my tongue and her juices flowed off my chin. I pulled her down off the sink and turned her around and roughly bent her over the sink and slammed my cock in her. She was a little surprised at my roughness, but it didn't last long as my cock pounded her. Her tits were hanging in the sink and I reached around and grabbed them and kneaded them roughly as I pounded her with my cock.

I twisted her nipples and grabbed a hand full of her hair and she screamed and I blew my load deep inside her. I slowly released my grip on her and eased out and sat down to recover. She leaned against the sink and stared at me as my jism dripped from her twat. "What was that all about?" she asked as I watched my cum pool on the floor beneath her. "Pleasure and Pain, Angela, it wasn't that bad was it?"

She stared at me and then said, "No, you just caught me by surprise is all." She kneeled between my legs and sucked my cock clean and the cleaned up the pool on the floor. "It was different," she said matter of factly, as she put her clothes back on.

"Did you like it?" I asked.

"Very much, it felt bad and nasty," she said as she shot me a wry smile. I put my clothes back on and went out and cut the grass as she continued her housework.

I was covered with perspiration as I put the lawnmower away and headed for the shower. As I neared the top of the steps, I heard her stereo in her room and then I heard something else. Her door was slightly ajar and I crept over and peeked through and saw her on her bed nude, with her legs stuck up in the air and her hand ramming a dildo in and out of her pussy. Her eyes were closed as she pumped the dildo furiously with one hand and rubbed her clit with the other.

"Are you trying to get around your payments?" I asked and she suddenly stopped and jumped up.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Debt Owed Ch. 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds