• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Fulfillment in the Sun

Fulfillment in the Sun

He had been fantasizing about her for years, watching her grow and blossom into a young woman. It was strange watching her run around the field, her breasts bouncing, her muscular ass rolling side to side, and realize that not very long ago, she'd been a child. She certainly wasn't a child anymore. It wasn't just lust that he felt; it was a more intimate longing. He wanted to be her lover, physically and emotionally. He wanted to be with her. He longed for the day that she turned 18, but he wasn't sure why—did he really have the guts to make a move? What if she didn't feel the same way?

But she did. She had had a crush on her coach for as long as she could remember. He had stayed with her team year after year, and they had developed a close bond. They could finish each other's sentences, and she loved feeling his heart beat when she hugged him close. She had thought many times about saying something, but she knew she should wait until she was 18. She didn't want to get him in trouble. She just wanted to kiss him so badly. Sometimes she thought of going further with him...subconsciously she was probably saving herself for him. She received a lot of attention from boys her own age, but she kept them at bay. She didn't want anyone but him. She didn't just fantasize about sex with him—she fantasized about being his everything. She wanted to make a life with him. She even thought about having his children.

She wasn't alone in that. He had often thought of marrying this young girl, 12 years his junior. He wanted to be raw inside her, and fill her with his cum. He wanted to orgasm with the knowledge that his pleasure was planting new life inside her. He wanted to feel her young pussy milking his cock.

Her 18th birthday finally arrived, and they both gave it a lot of thought, trying to decide whether or not to say something about their feelings. They gave each other longing glances all throughout practice, and his heart raced as she lingered behind the other teammates, waiting to leave until everyone else was gone. He couldn't help but realize how isolated they were, in this field in the middle of a forest. You had to drive down a long wooded driveway to get here, and few people ever visited the field except for soccer practice.

The neck of her loose tank top was so low that he could see her incredibly youthful, but bountiful, cleavage. Her shorts were so short that there was little left to the imagination, but he still wanted to see more. He longed to rip her clothes off her. She helped pick up the balls and cones and walk all the gear to his car. The sexual tension built until she couldn't take it anymore.

"Coach," she said, a little hesitantly. She remembered that he was always telling her that she could call him by his first name. For the first time, she did. "Alex." He turned to look at her, and realized how close she was standing to him.

"It's my 18th birthday today," she said softly, barely able to make eye contact with him.

"I know," he said, fighting back the urge to cup her cheek in his hand.

"I just want you to know," she said, her face feeling flushed and warm, "that I'm yours if you want me."

He couldn't believe his ears. He felt his cock swell with heat. "Marie...are you sure?"

She finally looked up into his eyes, and she saw how he was filled with desire, just like she was. "Yes," she murmured.

He reached out and pulled her close, nuzzling her face with his. The air felt like magic. Everything hummed with desire.

"I haven't been with anyone before," she said, shyly.

He smiled, excited by this. In his fantasies, he had thought about being her first, but he wasn't sure if she had had others before. "Not even kissing?" he asked gently.

She shook her head, embarrassed.

"I'm glad," he murmured reassuringly. "I want you all to myself."

And with that, he pulled her in for a deep passionate kiss, parting her lips with his tongue and exploring her mouth. She yielded to him completely, her body melting in his arms. His hands roamed across her body, finding their way down to cup her ass. They lost themselves in their kiss, and it felt like hours had passed by the time he pulled away. He pulled her shirt up over her head and unclasped her bra, unbelievably excited by how she was submitting to his every action. She couldn't imagine resisting, even if they were moving quickly. She had wanted this for so long.

His mouth found his way to her pink nipples. Her breasts, gravity-defying, round and perky, were incredibly soft to his touch. He had never seen any more beautiful and pure. She gasped as he sucked and bit her nipples, massaging her with his hands. Her fingers ran through his thick brown hair.

His erection tented out his exercise shorts and he brought her hand to rest on it, as his hand found its way between her legs. She tentatively rubbed him as he teased her through her shorts. Suddenly he pulled down her shorts and panties and crouched down to lick her clit. She moaned and spread her legs for him. Her submission aroused him so much that he pulled her down to the ground, her naked body laid out before him on the soft grass, her honey-colored hair spread out around her. Settling between her legs, he licked and sucked on her, making her writhe with pleasure and need. Her moans grew louder as the pleasure consumed her. She had never felt anything like this before.

Right as experienced her first orgasm, she gasped out, "I love you!"

He looked up, rubbing her clit with his thumb. Her eyes opened and they looked at each other. "I love you too," he said, and he meant it. He slid off his shorts to reveal his massive erection, wet with pre-cum. He groaned with pleasure as he rubbed his pre-cum against her virgin pussy.

She was aching for him—she wanted to feel him inside her so badly.

"Are you on birth control?" he asked, hoping she wasn't.

"No," she said nervously, hoping he wouldn't be upset by that. "Should...should we wait until we have a condom?"

"No," he said confidently, pressing gently into her. "I would love to get you pregnant your first time," he said with passion, as his cock throbbed within her tight walls.

She moaned as he began to stretch her out. "Are you sure I'm ready for that?" she asked, uncertain about this. He pressed deeper and deeper in, inch after inch. His breath grew ragged from the unbearable pleasure of being inside her tight virgin pussy.

"I'll take care of you," he promised. Finally his cock reached her cervix, her pussy stretched to its maximum. She felt so complete, like her whole body was full of his cock.

"Maybe we should wait," she suggested, but she didn't want to stop.

"No," he growled, his primal need for her overtaking him. "I need you. I need to fill you up."

He began to fuck her gently, kissing her neck as he slid his thick cock in and out of her tightness. As she whimpered with desire, he fucked her harder and harder, savoring the delight of being inside someone so young and pure. She belonged to him completely—he was the first man she'd ever known, and he'd be the only one she'd ever know. He never knew sex could feel so good. It was his first time without a condom and he was struggling not to cum immediately. Just knowing that she was fertile and ready for his seed made him want to explode. He hammered into her, making her cry out as he pounded her g-spot over and over. Her arms and legs wrapped around him and her hips moved with him, taking him in as deep as possible each time.

He kissed her neck roughly, leaving small marks on her skin. His tongue explored her ear before pressing into her mouth again, wanting to be inside her body in two ways at once.

He was getting close, but he wanted to make this moment last—the moment he claimed her completely. He leaned in and whispered in her ear, "You are all mine."

She sighed with arousal, the pleasure inside her becoming too much to handle.

He held down her arms and fucked the living daylights out of her. She screamed with pleasure and came violently as he climaxed, pouring spurt after spurt of his seed deep into her. He continued to thrust, pressing the sperm up against her cervix. He needed to make her his completely. He held her there for a while, kissing her, letting his cum soak into her.

Finally, he pulled away, and lay down on the grass next to her.

"Will you marry me?" he asked, looking into her soft green eyes.

She smiled and held his hand. "Yes," she murmured, full of love and his seed.

They fell asleep in the sun, intertwined.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Fulfillment in the Sun

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds