• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • First Gay Experience

First Gay Experience

Hi guys, this is a short story about my first gay experience, I was 18 when this happened, I'm now 20, he was 40ish.

As a sexually frustrated teenager I was desperate for some action, at this point in time I was a virgin, so hadn't quite explored my sexuality. I was on various swingers sites to try my luck, but couldn't arrange a meeting with anyone, I think most of them thought I was a little too young. Anyway my mind started to wonder, maybe having sex with a guy wouldn't be too bad?

I found myself looking at pictures of guys, reading various things about gay sex. I looked around for a few ways I could meet other guys for sex, I came across a few websites and signed up. When I signed up I had a look around at the guys in my area, but didn't really know how it all worked. After a few hours of being signed up I checked my messages and I had a few messages from a few different guys, I was very nervous about this incase people found out.

When I was going through my messages I came across a guy who caught my eye, he seemed like he was genuine, older (which I was looking for) and he could accommodate. He had already sent me a message, we exchanged a few messages and swapped emails. I questioned my intentions, and questioned if I wanted to actually go through with this. A few days on I received an email from him, asking me if I was ready, I bit the bullet and told him I was, he told me his address and that was that.

I showered myself and made sure I was clean and walked towards his address, I still didn't know what to expect, I hadn't seen any pictures of this guy and had no idea who he was, as I walked to his door I got really nervous and walked away, I sent him an email asking him if he could open the gate so I could let myself in the back (I didn't want to be seen).

I went down the alley as went to his gate, then sent him another email telling him I was out back, he popped his head out of the gate and asked me to come inside. I walked inside his house, still extremely nervous, and sat down on the couch. After a few mins chatting I let him know I was nervous and still didn't know if I was going through with it. From nowhere came a little excitement on my part and I asked him if he wanted to go upstairs, he agreed and led me to his room.

As I got into his room I was still a little nervous but excited at the same time, he stripped down as I stood there, and lay on the bed. He could see I was nervous and asked if I wanted him to blindfold himself, I agreed. He lay there with a blindfold him butt naked, I knew i had to take this chance to try something new. I stripped down, and he said do whatever I like and then he asked me to put my cock in his mouth, at this point my cock wasn't hard in the slightest, but I was excited as I'd never had a blowjob before. He started sucking my cock but it didn't seem to do a whole lot but none the less I still reached for his cock, he was a lot bigger than I was, he was about 7.5' and he was rock hard.

I grabbed his shaft and it felt quite weird, like something I'd never felt before. Before I knew it we were in a 69 position and he was taking my cock in his mouth, I knew I had been waiting for a long time to taste cock and this was it. I leant down after stroking his shaft for a while, I wrapped my lips around it and it was a strange sensation it felt right though. I tried to take as much of it in my mouth as I could but could only get halfway down, it was pretty wide.

After sucking his cock for a few seconds he started to pre cum, I was never a fan of cum as I've tasted me own a few times, so I asked him if I could put a condom on his cock before I continued sucking, he agreed and I got back to it. We continued as we were for a few more mins, then I got the urge to want to stick my cock in him, I asked if he was ok with that and he moved to the end of the bed.

This was all completely new to me because I was a virgin and never fucked anything, at this point I had maybe a semi at best, certainly wasn't fully hard. I put on the condom and lubed myself up and pressed my cock against his hole, to my surprise it went in pretty easily. I started to pump my cock in and out, but I was very very disappointed, it didn't really even feel good at all, there wasn't much of a feeling if I'm honest.

I continued to fuck him for a few more mins but I was extremely bored and it wasn't doing much for me at all. I asked him if he was ready to switch, he agreed. I thought it would be a great idea for him to be lay down on the bed as this would give me full control over how deep he was. I lubed him up and went down and pressed his cock up against my arse, it just didn't want to go in. He stepped in and said it would be a better idea if I lay down on my back with him on top, I agreed.

I lay back on the bed and he took off his blindfold, i looked at his cock and realised that this could hurt a little, it was rock hard. I just lay back and let him do the work. Before this I had only used my mums dildo on my arse a couple of times, so I was pretty tight. He positioned his cock over my hole and pressed his head against it, it wouldn't go in straight away, he pressed against it and the head went in. It was a little painful when it went in but the guy knew what he was doing, he took it slow.

He left his head inside a little and just left it there, he waited a few seconds and started to push in a little more. The more he went in it hurt more, I looked up and I could see he was really enjoying my tight arse. The more he pumped the better it felt, after a minute or so I was in complete ecstasy it felt absolutely amazing, every little move he made it gave me a little more pleasure. As he was fucking my I came all over myself, I had never came this much, my cock was pumping and i didn't even touch it. Seconds later he pulled out and pulled off the condom and came all over my cock and balls,

His warm cum mixed in with my cum, it was amazing! After this we got up, I showered and left.

This is a true story and the first one I've written, hope you guys like it and I plan on writing some fantasy stories. To any guy that's considering trying gay sex, do it! Just make sure the guy knows what they're doing and you'll be ok. And I do hope to meet him again!

Thanks.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • First Gay Experience

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds