• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Stranded Ch. 01

Stranded Ch. 01

Enjoy.

*****

Waking up to the sun beating down on my face was not the best way to wake up. Opening my eyes and sitting up I realized I was no longer on the cruise ship, but I was not only on a blow up raft in the middle of the Caribbean but the piercing brown eyes of my ex-boyfriend Lio greeted me.

"How nice of you to grace me with your presence mija." Lio said while giving me a cold look. While paddling the boat towards an island in the distance.

"What the fuck are you doing here" I asked angrily. "You don't remember Eva, the ship got damaged the ship sank we were able to get away but you hit your head while getting in. I could have thrown you off but unlike you I am not a heartless bitch.

"Me a heartless bitch you're the one who is too fucking dumb to listen to reason," I said while looking past him to see how close we were getting to the island and how blue the water was.

"Just because you are finishing medical school doesn't mean you're the smartest person in the world some of us have to work for what we want instead of having mommy and daddy supporting us," Lio said harshly.

"Why did I ever date your crazy ass, fuck this shit I rather swim than have to be on this bloodclat boat with you!" I yelled.

Covering my mouth in shock from the words that just came out of my mouth I sat down and moved as far away from Lio as I could get. I watched on as his jaw was twitching which was always a telltale sign of when he was extremely pissed off.

None of this fazed me; he always brought out the worst in me and the best. He was my first and last boyfriend sure I have dated but no one ever seemed good enough or felt right. There was no sparks or chemistry just a bunch of thirsty guys who wanted to have sex or bore me to death.

No excitement that's how my life has become the only fun I could get is reading books on literotica and watching Special P while using my trusty vibrator.

One of the reasons why I was on this god forsaken trip. Thanks to my BEST FRIENDS Jason, Nicole and Ana forcibly putting me on the cruise ship and leaving me there.

Flashback

I hid under my bed from my psychotic friend Ana "Eva you are going on that trip Nicole and I already purchased your ticket, went shopping for you, bought you the cool new long life double A batteries good for a year or two and I Am almost done packing your bag. Now you can either come out the bed the easy way or I call up jay and we do this the hard way.

Getting of this boat was a struggle of its own thanks to Lio not helping me to get off this fucking boat, my heavy ass luggage ;three huge bags filled with all of the stuff Nicole and Ana have bought me ,my purse and my baggy sweats and huge tee-shirt dragging me down.

Dropping them on the hot sand I stalked over to where Lio was climbing up a coconut tree looking up at his hot form with muscles flexing in his tight white undershirt, did very naughty things to Double Agent Coochie that whore did a happy dance in my head wearing her pink stripper heels on a pole.

Feeling angry at my traitorous body and thoughts I yelled up "Thanks for the help Dick Wad."

"Don't push me little girl you're getting away with so much at the moment your threading on thin ice, I am trying to get some type of nourishment for us." He said glaring down on me with a serious glare.

"I know it's not me you are talking to like that you Mitch and little girl last time I checked your only three years older than me." I said glaring up at him he knew I hated when he called me that.

Stalking off I grabbed my bags and went in search for food but, through the bush I spotted a huge three story wooden house it was beautiful; throughout each floor there was a wraparound porch it was beautiful. There was a garden in front and I could hear the faint sounds of a waterfall in the back.

"Lio." I screamed. "Are you okay mija what's wrong?" He asked looking at me with concern and,

I swore I found love in his eyes. Look I said pointing up to the beautiful house. "Idios mio." he said looking dumbfounded.

"Should we go in?" I asked. Looking up at his tall frame he was about 6'4 and I was 5'10 so it was still a good amount height between us "Yes, yes we should, wait here I am going to get my bags and come back." he said .

Lio came back carrying two huge bags lifting them like they were nothing getting my bags I rolled them to the house which was no easy task since the wheels were rolling on the ruff and bushy forest floor.

Walking into the house it looked homey it wasn't as extravagant as my own home but it had potential there was a huge living room with a homemade table in between two couches made of wood and cushions made out of cloth and cotton.

Beyond the living room there was a staircase and to the side of that there was the kitchen well what seemed like a kitchen. There was a sink a large fire place, a marble countertop and what looked like one of those brick ovens you would see in a pizza shop.

Opening the counter tops I saw clay and wooden plates and bowls of different shapes and sizes.

Curiously I turn the knob on the sink and crystal clear water came through. Looking out through the window I saw the most beautiful sight a beautiful blue lagoon with a water fall. The water was a beautiful shade of blue reminding me of the water from the island I was raised in.

After checking out everything upstairs I made my way up the stairs carefully reaching the top of the stairs I saw Lio waiting for me. There's a Lagoon outside so the water form there is connected to the house by some pipes he said yeah

"I figured it out for myself downstairs." I said Looking around I saw that at the end of the hall there was a make shift bathroom it only had in a tub which was strange to see on an island a sink and a sink with what looked like a toilet.

There were two bedrooms and they were both connected to the bathroom which made me quite glad

I picked the bedroom with a dressing table with a mirror and vintage looking perfume and brushes putting my bags down I saw the beautiful four poster bed with a mesh canopy. Lying on the bed which surprisingly smelt good di laid back thinking of my horrible day, first I find out in a survivor of a shipwreck then I find out i am stuck with my ex-boyfriend on a stranded island and has officially a pain in my ass.

Looking in the drawers I found a beautiful white Victorian wedding dress it was made of the most delicate silk and had intricate patterns made in lace. In the inside there was a built in corset and the part that was the corset could be removed for later use which made me chuckle. Seeing as that there was a freak back in the day too.

Quickly closing the drawer I went downstairs to the kitchen to be greeted with Lio sitting back on the couch and a huge amount of mangoes bananas and coconuts on the table picking up some mangoes and

I washed them in the sink and started eating them greedily happy for the much needed nourishment.

"You can't even say thank you Lio." said while glaring. "Don't think I forgot your behavior in the boat and on the beach." He said while scolding me as if I was a child.

That shit just could not fly with me my blood started to boil. "A who the bloodclat you think you are talking to you halfa mad it sure as hell can't be me, me look like a little gual to you.

You know what. Fuck this and fuck you." I yelled at him and tried to storm past him.

"Strike three." Was all he said before I was lifted over his shoulder and he dragged me to the love seat where he put me downs and sat down making me fall over his knee. " Please tell me you're not going to do what I think you're going to do" I said in panic.

Flaying about until he held me still and pulled down my baggy sweats to reveal my blue g string blushing from embarrassment at this entire situation and slightly thankful I decided to forgo granny panties.

"Naughty mija now who were you wearing these for." He asked choosing not to answer his question. Made him spank my ass hard. "My dam self." I yelled "Just for that" he said "that will be four more spanks on top of you twenty."

Lio's right hand moved up and back onto her skin with a resounding thwack, his hand cupped to create a louder sound. Then a constant attack on both cheeks. I let out a sharp intake of breath when he reached 10 trying to stifle a moan.

During this I noticed my pussy was drenched and prayed that he wouldn't smell it or see it start to drench my thighs when he reached the last one I swore I was going to cum.

Staying quiet when he was finished I looked up I saw his eyes were filled with lust. Which mirrored the own in my eyes. "Are you going to be a good girl now" he asked with a smirk on his face like he knew how affected I was by what he had just done.

If I was a bit lighter he would be able to see the blush raging on my face "Yes" I squeaked trying to hide how husky and breathy my voice got. When he released me I quickly pulled up my pants and ran up the stairs hoping he didn't see the wet patch that soaked my panty.

Running to my room I closed the door since it was getting quite dark I looked in my bags to see what I had to wear and if I had any lighters looking in my purse I found my SpongeBob lighter and my bigger superman lighter.

Going to the walls with the lanterns I lit each one. Looking at my luggage I opened my luggage I gasped in shock I saw a lot of sheer and lace in my bag this huge bag was filled with lingerie and skimpy bikinis, corsets thight highs and garter belts. On top of it was a note in Nicole's handwriting

Have fun sweetie relax and have fun in the Dominican republuic.you deserve to be happy and Lio may or may not be going on the cruise we set it up with Ryan and Sheen.

P.S .Your Vibrator is in the top compartment next to your battery powered charger and 10 longlife batteries.

Love Jason, Nicole and Anna

Those little cunts, looking in the other bag I found some sexy but not slutty dresses, shorts, crop tops sweater dresses. linen shorts and finally there was a bag of toiletries towels and bath salts picking out the most conservative lingerie I mean sleep sets I chose the white baby doll with the matching silk robe to wear in the morning the baby doll was sheer along with the matching thong laying it out on the bed I also laid out my iPod and vibrator stripping out of the clothes I put them in a large basket that I would use as a hamper.

Putting up my long natural hair into a messy bun I put on a towel grabbed my little bag and went to the bathroom turning on the water to fill in the tub I ran to the adjoining door and turned the lock/ since the tub was close to filling up I poured in my favorite Victoria secret bubble bath and my favorite tropical smelling bath salts.

Sinking into the bath I washed away all of the troubles of my day and tried to clear my mind but I kept thinking back to the way Lio spanked me and how hot it made me feel. Feeling my nipples harden and my clit throb I started to rub my clit thinking of the punishment I received by Lio's big strong hands making me submit to him.

Thinking to my toy waiting on me on my bed I rushed out of the tub and took out the blocker.

Going into my room I lotion my skin and changed. Looking into the mirror I admired my body and how sexy I looked and felt wearing this beautiful lingerie which complimented y caramel brown skin.

I combed out my long waist length hair and put some leave in conditioner knowing the island air would ruin it by frizzing but while turning around I noticed Lio's red handprints on both of my caramel brown but cheeks.

Finishing my hair I blew off the lights, opened the canopy of my queen sized bed and lay inside.

I opened my iPod and played my marathon playlist which was basically the songs I blast while cumming it included sex on fire by kings of leon, Principles of lust by enigma, Pour it up by Rhianna and partition by Beyoncé and many others. I picked up my vibrator and started thinking about the way Lio's hands dominated me.

I started gently playing with my nipples then eventually progressed to pinching them hard thinking of Lio's hands on me. Causing me to moan.

I turned Mr.oli on then trailed it against my hard nipples causing another even louder moan.

Pushing my panties to the side and spreading my legs wide I started to circle my vibrator across my clit imagining it was Lio's tongue eating me out turning it up I scraped it across my soaking, hot slit turning it up higher I moaned out Lio's name playing out my fantasy in my head.

After Lio spanked me instead of letting me walk away he grabbed me from behind and led me to the kitchen table pushing me down on the island he pushed my panties to the side and started eating me out while spanking my ass causing me to cream all over his face then when I was close to coming he started licking from my ass hole to my clit then sucking on my clit when he reached to the top repeating over and over.

This fantasy was so hot that it caused me to squirt cumming so hard screaming out Lio's name. I came so hard I passed out falling into a deep sleep.

I woke up to hands trailing over my exposed ass. Quickly waking up I saw that it was morning and Lio was staring down at me with a look of pure lust. If you wanted me so bad kitten you could have just said so kitten instead of touching what's mine with that vibrator he said while twirling it around in his hands.

That is my job little girl you forgot what I told you baby, You Will Always Be mine.

*****

So did you like it guys comment, favorite, PM me tell me what you think and if anybody is willing to be my editor PM me please.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Stranded Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 256 milliseconds