• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • I Had It Coming Ch. 03

I Had It Coming Ch. 03

The next man who entered the bedroom was blonde and dirty, and brought with him the stench of booze. He smiled when he saw me helplessly tied to the bed, with a large black man balls deep in my pussy. I looked the other way and felt gravity pull a tear out of my left eye. I turned my head far enough to wipe it on the sheet under me. The booze smell grew stronger as the blonde man got close up to me and started squeezing my breast. Then I cried out in sudden pain as he slapped it hard. I bit down on my pink ball gag and groaned.

"Did you see that!" the blonde man yelled and laughed, "watch!"

I cried out again as he brought his hand down on my tit once more.

"God I've never seen a girl jiggle so much in my life."

The black man laughed, too, and the asshole who had gotten me into this mess was laughing across the room. I was snapped out of that particular humiliation when the cock that was buried in my pussy started to pull out, then push back in.

"Hey, slap her a few more times man," said the guy who was fucking me.

I let out a long scream around my gag as the man beat my tit repeatedly.

"Amazing, her pussy clenches every time!" the black man said, fucking me harder, "it feels so good!" He moaned as he started fucking faster. I could feel his balls smacking my ass in time.

The blonde man reached out and slapped my other tit hard. I ground my teeth into my gag and growled.

"You don't like that?" he said, and laughed. "How about this?"

He reached out and slapped my face with the same force. My cheek was throbbing. Then he started rubbing my nipples and I moaned.

"I think she does like it," said the black man, "I hope she likes hot cum, too."

Again, the realization that not only was I full of my captor's cum already, but this man was fucking me bareback, too. He grunted and pumped his cock into me faster, slamming up against my cervix with every thrust, causing a great wave of pain every time.

The blonde guy leaned down and started sucking one of my nipples and rubbing the other.

"Mmmm I'm gonna cum in this tight white pussy, bitch!"

The blonde one suddenly bit down on the nipple he was sucking and pulled back, while gripping the other nipple tightly between two fingers and twisting it hard.

"Ohhh!" the black man yelled out, burying his dick deep inside me. I could tell he was cumming.

My body was trying to twist away from the assault on my breasts, but it was no use. It seemed like every time I moved, my tied limbs were more restricted.

"Mmmm," the black man moaned as his body relaxed on top of me, "Oh, wow."

I felt his softening member slip out of me, followed by a stream of cum which I could feel puddling under my ass. The blonde man let go of my tits as the black man climbed off the bed and wiped his wet dick on my thigh before pulling his shorts back up.

"Good fuck," he said to my captor and left. He must have held the door because without hearing the front door again, two more men walked in.

"Holy shit, she's huge," said a short, balding man to his taller, red haired companion.

"I told you so," said the redhead.

The drunk blonde asshole was climbing on the bed and pulling his jeans around his knees by this point, and rubbing his average sized red dick up and down my soaked pussy, getting it really wet with the mix of cum dripping out of my hole. I heard the front door slam shut and in walked a really big man, tall and big around as well, but definitely muscular under his fat. He looked at me hungrily and sat down on one of the folding chairs available. I was too busy watching him to realize that the asshole on top of me was lining up with my asshole.

My eyes went wide, and I squealed into the gag as he pushed in. He laughed wickedly at my surprise, and the roomful of men laughed, too. This was only the second dick that had made it into my ass in my life, and the first one had been pretty small.

After he had stretched my ass around the whole length of his member, he was no longer gentle with it. He pounded my ass hard, and I thought my ass would probably be ripped and bleeding afterward. He reached out and started slapping my tits some more as he rode me harder, grunting and huffing and laughing like a madman. I closed my eyes and tried to forget what was happening to me.

He slowed for a moment to turn to ask my blackmailer if he was allowed to cum in my ass, or if he had to cum in my pussy.

"We need as much seed in her fat pussy as we can get. I want her knocked up!" he shouted, and the men in the room laughed again. The blonde guy started pumping away again and hitting my face repeatedly. The two men who came in together walked up on either side of me. They had removed their pants and were stroking their cocks. They each put a hand on one of my tits and started pulling and pinching my nipples while making themselves hard.

"Mmmmm lemme knock your fat ass up!" commanded the blonde as he pulled out of my ass and slammed into my pussy. I whimpered as he moaned and came into my womb. I definitely didn't want this drunk idiot to be the father of anyone, let alone a baby that came out of me. He smacked my pussy hard as he climbed off and pulled his pants up. I was relieved that he was going to leave, but he didn't. Instead he plopped into the chair next to the hulking man who was watching me quietly.

The balding man hopped onto the bed and stuck his little prick into me. I could barely feel it, and somehow that was more degrading than getting stretched out by a big dick. The guy didn't seem to care though, as he gripped my thighs hard and plowed away.

"Oh my god, look at all that fat bounce around," noted the drunk spectator.

I heard a click and noticed the red haired guy was walking around the room taking pictures with his phone. The drunk had noticed too, and he got up and pulled out his phone. It didn't take long before the balding guy was cumming in my pussy, too. He hopped off of me, and the redhead took his place. He reached out and held my tits as he fucked me. He wasn't very rough like the others were, and I marvelled at the fact that I was appreciating a gentle screwing by a total stranger. Nevertheless, I looked up and made eye contact with this one, hoping I could communicate that I was doing this against my will.

"Oh, wow, she looks like she likes you, Red," said the blonde drunk. The redhead just laughed and kept grinding his hips into me. He came pretty quickly, too. Five loads in my pussy. There was no way I was coming out of this not pregnant.

Finally, the blonde man left, but his boozy stench still faintly lingered in the room. The redhead and his friend took off at the same time, so it was just me, the burly dude on the chair and my blackmailer, who was leaning against the table across the room.

"Are you having fun yet, Crystal?" he called over. I made a high pitched whine at him, "You're starting to sound like the farm animal you resemble, Crystal." He walked over and I heard the familiar click as my clit came alive and started responding to the little vibrator. I moaned and closed my eyes.

"Your pussy is all slippery with cum," he said, running his fingers up my slit. He switched off the vibe and brought his fingers to my face and wiped the cum on my cheek. I could smell its musk.

"This is a friend of mine," he said, motioning to the man on the chair, who stood when he was mentioned, "he has a special interest in fat sluts, and I promised him a turn with you."

My blackmailer left the room and closed the door behind him. The big man started removing his belt from the loops in his jeans. I thought he was going to take them off, but when he didn't, I felt a knot start to grow in my stomach. He folded the belt over on itself and paused to think for a moment. Then suddenly THWACK!

I screamed louder than I ever have in my life as my thigh was suddenly on fire. He didn't even hesitate before landing another blow with his belt right on the same spot. I thought I couldn't scream louder than before, but I was wrong, and the gag did little to muffle my high pitched shriek. My screaming changed to groaning as his blows kept coming, from one thigh to the other. He stopped and stood back, no doubt admiring the thick red welts I knew had to be appearing across my white skin.

The man grabbed his groin and moaned. Then he started removing his pants. His penis was rock hard. Long and thick, with ropey veins like you see in hardcore porn videos, and clean shaven with heavy hanging balls. I was still waiting for the pain in my thighs to lessen when he got on the bed and came right up on me, his body brushing the fresh marks on my backside. I hissed with the pain.

At first, when I saw his hand coming toward me, I thought he would slap me like the other guy did, but instead he placed it just under my jaw and started pressing down. I wanted to scream, but instead I sucked in a deep breath. My deep breath was cut off as his fingers sank deeper into the flesh of my neck. He held my throat firmly as he started pushing his hips forward. Again I wanted to scream as his cock entered me because it was bigger even than the black man's and was stretching my pussy even more.

My mind started to swim because I couldn't breathe, and I struggled hard against my restraints, but the man wouldn't let up. He had gotten his dick as far as it would go in my vagina, but he kept pushing farther. I was trying to shake his hand off by shaking my head, but my head could barely turn. I was beginning to wonder if my face was turning purple and if my blackmailer would actually let this man kill me, when suddenly he released my neck.

My relief was short lived as he pulled his cock almost all the way out of me and thrust it all the way back in! I groaned loudly between gasps of air as he gutted me with his big meaty dick. I sucked in another big gulp of air when I saw his hand coming back and sure enough, he was choking the life out of me again as he fucked me deep and hard. The room was spinning and my body was convulsing, trying to get air, but to no avail.

Things were going fuzzy and my body was getting warm and soft by the time he finally let go of my throat the second time. I could feel hot tears streaming down both sides of my face, and I stopped groaning because of the brutal fucking I was getting. I just lay there and waited for it to end. I sighed as he stepped off the bed and I looked over. I could see that he was still obviously hard.

He walked over to the table where the blackmailer was keeping his toys, and came back. He had a rope in his big hands. He turned around, and I couldn't see what he was up to, but when he started towards me again, I saw that he had made a crude slipknot out of it. I wildly shook my head "no" as he came up and slipped it over my head easily, then laced the long part of the rope around a bar on the headboard. He climbed back on top of me and pulled the rope hard. I felt it cinch around my throat as he pulled on it and it cut off my airway for a third time.

His cock didn't immediately enter me at first, but instead I was shocked by a sudden sensation in my pussy, he had the vibe and had turned it on, but I could barely hear the click and buzzing over the pounding in my ears. I could definitely feel the pleasure on my clit though and I hated this man for doing this to me. My arms were trying to free themselves so I could grasp at my throat, but still they had no slack. He pulled the vibe away, and gave a bit of slack on the noose, and I just lay there panting.

He didn't give me long to breathe this time before he pulled the rope again, and put the vibe back on my clit. He dug the vibe in hard and I could feel the blood rushing down to my cunt. I didn't want to give this sick bastard the satisfaction, but I couldn't stop myself. He slackened the rope just a tiny bit and I was cumming so hard I could see colors flashing in front of my closed eyes.

The pleasure was short lived as he pulled the rope even harder, and I could feel myself drifting into darkness, but not before I felt the sick fuck jam his cock back in to empty himself into my limp body.

My head was pounding when I came back to consciousness but I could hear a muffled conversation in the other room. I cracked one of my eyes open and looked around. The big man was gone, and as far as I could tell, it was just me and the ever watchful video camera on the tripod in the corner of the room. Judging by the voices of several different men, I wouldn't be alone for long.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • I Had It Coming Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds