• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • WVC Ch. 08: The Velvet Fist

WVC Ch. 08: The Velvet Fist

12

The Velvet Fist

It had been almost a month since I'd had my cum extracted (WVC Ch.3 – The Physical), and another 2 weeks since I'd last woken up with a wet dream. My balls felt incredibly full, and my cock seemed to be in a constant state of semi-arousal. I wasn't certain how much more of this I could stand. Was it worth it?

I kept thinking of my first contact with Mistress Shannon (WVC Ch.1 – The Interview), and I clung to her words that White Vampyre Club Members drank each other's milky body fluid. The "sweet nectar that flows from between our legs" was how she put. I had assumed that it would be reciprocal, that once I was a full-fledged member of the Club that the other members would drink mine as well.

But now, I was starting to have doubts. There were no other men in the Club, and maybe they expected something different from me.

On Wednesday March 25th, two days after my most recent posing session for Ms. Reynolds (WVC Ch.7 – Int Drawing Class #1), I received another e-mail. This one was from the Russian Department.

"You have an appointment for a costume fitting at the Velvet Fist on Saturday at 4 PM. The address is 2755 Helmdale Ave. Take the Oakwood bus and get off at the Helmdale stop. Walk 2 blocks north to find the store. Ask for Robyn. While you do not need to bring either your collar or your ring, begin taking your blue energy pills the night before your appointment so that you will have taken 2 by the time of your appointment. Don't be late. You are not allowed to cum during the fitting."

Fitting for what?

I sighed as I read the e-mail, not looking forward to another experience where I wasn't allowed to cum. Wrapping my hand around my thickened shaft, I gave myself a couple of strokes, and then I stopped. The payoff had better be good to justify all this frustration.

The section of town where the store was located was seedy and rundown. Even though I wasn't wearing my ring, my cock had been erect most of the day. After getting off the bus and rearranging the thickened pole in my crotch, I walked up and down the street, trying to find the storefront. The signs were either faded or totally non-existent.

While the street was empty, I saw a couple of expensive cars parked directly in front of shabby, whitewashed building. Peering closer, I realized that the small lettering on a small storefront read, 'The Velvet Fist." And it wasn't until I pulled open the door that I realized that the store was full of X-rated books, magazines, and DVDs. The cute blonde behind the elevated counter glanced up from whatever she was reading and smiled.

My return smile was rather forced. I quickly scanned the interior of the store. Although the outside was shabby, the inside was spotless, well-lit and attractively arranged. The only other customers that I could see were three individual older men, all well-dressed and studiously avoiding my gaze as they searched through the titles for their particular interest.

"Can I help you?"

The blonde was still smiling, her piercing green eyes focused on mine. Her bleached locks were generously streaked with bright pink.

"I have an appointment with Robyn."

She brightened.

"You must be Bill. I'm Robyn."

Frank and straightforward, her manner was both off-putting and reassuring at the same time. As I reached up and shook her hand, I noticed how her full chest swayed under the tight T-shirt as she moved. I tried not to stare, but I once I observed the prominent nipple rings under the thin cotton, I couldn't help myself. She smiled at my obvious interest, arching her back ever so slightly to thrust those erect nipples directly toward me.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. Let me get Rodney to take over for me here, and then I'll be able to help you."

She picked up the phone and must have rung the back of the store because a lanky guy with numerous tattoos and in serious need of a haircut came out from the back of the store. Mounting the platform behind the counter, he ignored me as Robyn thanked him.

Motioning me to follow her, she opened an interior door and led me into another room. I admired how her pants clung to her rounded ass cheeks, with no sign of any underwear. Inside my jeans, my cock twitched.

Almost as big as the front section, the second room was lined with hundreds of clothes and costumes. Black leather and sparkling metal, leopard skin and white lace, shiny metallic and sheer red, the variety was staggering. In addition, hanging on the walls were chains and handcuffs, whips and feathers, and every conceivable type of restraint and bandage item. Clearly, the Velvet Fist was a well-stocked adult emporium.

As Robyn led me over to one of the two small changing rooms, I saw that a stylish looking couple was shopping in the other aisle. They had looked up when we entered but quickly turned back to a leather halter top that the woman held, adorned with shiny metal studs.

The man looked to be in his fifties, pudgy and well past his prime, but immaculately dressed. The woman was somewhat younger, maybe late thirties or early forties, but she obviously had taken care of herself. Slim, with a nicely rounded figure, she had the kind of bronzed tan that came from many hours spent in in the sun, and probably supplemented by an indoor tanning salon as well. I turned back to the shopkeeper to find her looking me up and down, her green eyes lingering below my waist.

"Robyn, I'm not sure why I'm here."

Without raising her gaze, she gestured behind her at the assortment of clothes and equipment.

"I have some costumes and restraints that we need to try on you to make certain they fit."

I blinked.

"Oh."

"Take off your clothes while I go get them."

Startled by Robyn's casual instructions, I hesitated and then stepped into the shallow stall as she disappeared in the back. I shed my t-shirt, and then suddenly realized that the changing room had no curtain. Neither of them did.

Turning my back, I stripped off all my clothes, stepping out of my underwear just as the cute shopkeeper returned with a large shopping bag. Reaching into it, she retrieved a small black rubber ring and held it out to me, her green eyes twinkling.

"I think you know where this goes."

Blushing, I took it from her and she glanced down between my legs. My cock swung freely as I moved, hanging thick and heavy between my thighs. Once I had the ring securely around my cock and balls, I straightened up, facing her as it proceeded to grow, filling with blood, stretching out and up, twitching and jerking higher until it was parallel to the floor, jutting straight out toward her. Her eyes grew wide.

"Wow! They said you were big, but ---"

Over her shoulder, I saw the other woman glance our way. Catching sight of my stiffening cock, she did a double take. The man followed her gaze and scowled. Roughly, he pulled her farther into the aisle, away from us and began arguing with her. Robyn smiled down at my projecting cock, now nearly fully erect and quivering with excitement.

"We'll keep that on for a while. It will enhance the other costumes."

With her breasts swaying freely, she bent over to pull out a shiny pair of white shorts.

"Here, try these on."

Taking them from her, I stepped into the leg openings and pulled them up my legs, carefully arranging them over my swollen log. Wonderfully smooth, they were snug around my upper thighs and hugged my buttocks, but were surprisingly loose in the crotch. When I straightened up and faced Robyn, I realized that although the center seam supported my balls, lifting them out and up, the excess cloth in the pouch allowed my hard-on to swing freely.

"Perfect. It gives you freedom of movement and reveals your large dick very nicely."

The argument in the aisle was growing louder. Robyn glanced over her shoulder as she held out another item, small and made of black leather.

"Maybe I should ask them to take it outside."

I took it as she turned and strode purposefully toward the couple, giving me the chance to admire the firm curves of her ass cheeks. But just as she got there, the man stormed off, obviously quite upset. The woman shook her head and wandered off deeper into the store, glancing back at me before she started going through more leather costumes on the rack.

As Robyn returned, I realized that the folds of her pussy were clearly visible between her legs. The thin cloth of her pants were pulled snug into her crotch, outlining the plump lips. I swallowed, feeling my stiff cock jerk eagerly inside the loose pouch.

Taking a deep breath, I stripped off the white briefs, trying to ignore the raging erection that protruded out from between my thighs. She stared down at my exposed hard-on as she took the silky shorts from me. I could feel the flush on my face spread, traveling down my neck as I looked at the soft black leather pouch she'd given me. It had two openings; the larger one elasticized while the other had a small metal ring sewn inside.

"It's a ball pouch. Slide your cock through the smaller hole and wrap the elastic around the ring you already have on."

Nodding silently, I followed her instructions, bending at the waist and pinching my cockhead in order to squeeze the bloated knob through the tight opening. After working the leather-covered ring down my thickened shaft, I pulled the supple leather tight, under and around my balls. Once I got the pouch firmly in place, I straightened up and faced the blonde, my cock jutting out from the leather bag, proud and erect, the skin of my swollen bulb taut and shiny under the light. Robyn smiled broadly as I spread my feet farther apart, causing my hard-on swaying heavily before me.

"Excellent! That's how an erect dick is supposed to be displayed."

"Omigod!!"

Standing in the aisle, the older woman was staring wide eyed at my rigid pole.

"He's really big!"

The shopkeeper chuckled as she slid one hand onto my cockhead, caressing the purplish bulb with her fingertips. I shivered. It was the first time she'd touched me.

"Yes, I suppose he is."

They both watched in silence as Robyn curled her small hand around the base of my swollen stalk, right next to the leather pouch. Squeezing firmly, she lifted my throbbing pole to get a closer look.

"He's definitely more than a handful."

Almost imperceptibly, the cute blonde began to squeeze and stroke, squeeze and stroke, encouraging even more blood to flow into my hard-on. Taking another step closer, the tanned brunette spoke without raising her brown eyes from my exposed crotch.

"Is this a private party? Or is there room for one more?"

"There's always room for one more."

Robyn stood to one side, letting the woman watch as she slowly pumped my heavily veined shaft. Without lifting her gaze, the brunette crept closer. I swallowed. If the pink haired blonde kept this up much longer, I wasn't sure I could hold out.

"Yeah, he looks big enough for two or three."

The blonde giggled as the older woman came to stand in front of us, staring down at the protruding log Robyn continued to post up and down.

The brunette was attractive. Her short skirt revealed long legs, sleek and evenly tanned while her expensive blouse hinted at full breasts. Lightly streaked with golden highlights, her hair sported an expensive layered cut and her fingernails were exquisitely manicured. Close up, I realized that she probably was in her forties, but looked younger, like she'd been the recipient of lots of professional grooming.

"I've seen you in here before. I'm Robyn."

Switching hands on my cockshaft so she could extend her right one, the pink streaked blonde didn't miss a beat. Still without raising her eyes, the brunette introduced herself she shook hands.

"I'm Gayle -- Gayle O'Hara. Is he your boyfriend?"

The blonde giggled again as she continued to pump me. My breath was growing ragged, and I began to thrust against her steady rhythm, driving my hard-on deeper into her grasp.

"No, I'm just the proprietor here. He's here to be fitted with some of our costumes and bondage gear. I just met him a few minutes ago."

"You're kidding?"

"No. He's wants to join a secret club on campus."

I was panting audibly now, and strangely aroused as they talked as if I weren't there. Abruptly, Robyn halted her relentless tempo and pointed my throbbing cock at the brunette.

"Would you like to help?"

Gayle's brown eyes it up.

"Really?"

In answer, the cute blonde released me, leaving my hard-on to quiver unattended.

"Bill, offer your penis to Ms. O'Hara."

"Yes Ma'am."

I could my blush deepen as I shuffled my feet slightly, turning to face the tanned brunette and causing my swollen cock to swing back and forth. With her eyes wide and her glistening lips slightly parted, Gayle slowly reached out with one manicured hand and wrapped it delicately around my thickened shaft as I clasped my hands on top of my head.

"I like that he's completely shaved."

After several experimental squeezes, she extended her other hand, trailing her fingertips across my smooth pubic mound before curling them around my bloated stalk as well. Robyn watched, nodding with approval as the older woman started to squeeze and stroke.

"Yeah, it's better when he's smooth. Play with his dick as much as you like, but he's not allowed to cum."

The blonde watched Gayle's squeezes grow, until she was jacking me outright, both fists moving together, up and down, up and down. I was breathing harder now.

"Aren't you worried about your husband?"

"He's not my husband. I've been waiting for a long time for him to leave his wife. It's not going to happen."

All this was said while she stroked my hard-on, establishing a slow, steady rhythm. Robyn watched for a moment longer, then disappeared into the racks and returned with a pair of black leather pants. But when she held them up, I realized that they weren't regular pants. They were a pair of chaps, with the crotch completely open.

"Here. Put these on."

At first, Gayle didn't want to release me, but then she relented, letting go so that Robyn could help me into the chaps, kneeling on the floor to tie them around my legs and ankles. Since I still wore the ring and leather pouch, my erect cock stayed hard and stiff, jutting out from the open crotch.

"I think this makes a terrific costume, don't you, Gayle? Give him a mask and it would be a perfect outfit for Halloween, or costume ball."

The brunette still hadn't looked up at my face. I could tell she was eager to play with me again.

"Great idea! I'll throw a costume party. Can he come? I mean, to the party?"

"Why don't you attend to his dick while I get something else for him to try on?"

Gayle didn't have to be asked twice, quickly resuming her enthusiastic fisting up and down my raging hard-on. Smiling, Robyn rose to her feet and turned away to retrieve another costume from the rack. The first drops of lubricating fluid emerged from my cockslit, oozing over my engorged bulb, dribbling down my stalk and onto the brunette's hands. Smick, smick.

"His cock is starting to leak, -- a lot."

"Yeah, I understand he generates a quite a bit of pre-cum."

The shopkeeper returned with a long slender piece of something white and shiny. I was studying the way her breasts swayed loosely beneath the thin T-shirt, her pierced nipples wildly erect beneath the thin material. As they puckered the cotton, I realized they were quite large, pinkish brown and oval shaped. My cock lurched in Gayle's grip, clear fluid drooling from the slit at the tip. Smick, smick, smick.

"Let's take off the chaps, but he can leave on the leather pouch."

I guess the older woman figured that she would soon fondle my cock again since she readily relinquished her grip this time. I remained in the 'Present' position until the streaked blonde untied the chaps and held up what looked like a skimpy version of a white leotard. Once I stepped into the leg openings and hoisted the thin nylon straps up onto my shoulders, I spread my legs and clasped my hands on top of my head once more.

The thong back split my buttocks while the small pouch in front barely contained my pulsing erection as the neckline plunged all the way to the base of my cockshaft. As I faced the women, their eyes gleamed as they stared down at my bulging crotch.

"This is called a 'Slingshot'. You can use it to conceal the genitals, like it is now. Or you can expose his dick, like this."

Robyn reached inside my costume, cupped my tightly bound balls and lifted my entire package up over the elastic edge, leaving my erect cock and the leather ball pouch on display. Stepping back to admire her arrangement, she smiled as Gayle quickly curled both hands around my shaft and began pumping. Smiling, she let the tanned brunette pound my jutting cock briefly.

"Gayle, we're going to have to strip him to put on the rest of the costumes."

"Okay."

Not missing a beat, the brunette kept posting up and down my dripping cock.

"That means you'll have to let go of his dick."

"Oh."

Reluctantly, she released me, gazing at my quivering hard-on as I slid the shoulder straps off my shoulders and down my torso. My stiff cock swing wildly back and forth as I stepped out of the slingshot.

"Off with the pouch too."

Robyn helped me peel off the leather ball pouch and pinched the head of my cock. I winced as she squeezed the blood back down my swollen shaft until I was able to work the tight black rubber ring off over my cock and balls.

As I straightened up, my reddened cock drooped down between my thighs, finally free of any restraints. No longer erect, it hung thick and full between my thighs, pointing out away from me. Gayle licked her lips as she stared, watching it sway heavily. The younger woman held up a costume with lots of black leather straps and shiny metal rings.

"This is a full body harness. Try it on."

She helped me slide it over my shoulders. The metal and leather felt cool on my skin as the straps crisscrossed my chest and back. There was a single metal ring hanging down directly in front of my bare crotch. Once she adjust the straps on my torso so they fit comfortably, Robyn came around to my front and lifted the large ring, waving it before me.

"I think you know where this goes, don't you, Bill?"

"Yes Ma'am."

Meekly, I took it from her and bent at the waist so I could pull my balls through the ring, one at a time. Then, I worked it over my reddish knob and down my stalk until the shiny metal pressed against my lower abdomen and the leather strap was centered at the base of my swelling pole. When I straightened up, so did my cock, rising up from between my thighs, jerking and twitching until it projected out in front of me.

"Do you like it?"

The shopkeeper wasn't talking to me. Gayle nodded as her eyes roamed across my shoulders, over my torso and down my stomach to settle once more on my twitching hard-on. I realized that she still hadn't made eye contact with me.

"Yeah, it looks really hot. Of course, it helps when you're in shape like he is, not fat and overweight."

Without asking, the tanned brunette wrapped both hands around my stalk and started pumping again. Robyn let her play with my hard-on until I started to pant and push back against the insistent rhythm, driving my leaking cock farther into her double fisted grip. Smick, smick, smick. By the time she called a halt, I was panting heavily.

"That's enough, Gayle. He still has a couple more costumes to try on."

Licking her lips, the older woman nodded and released me, but I noticed that her brown eyes were beginning to have a glazed look. Reaching down, Robyn took my engorged cockhead between her thumb and forefinger and pinched, hard. I gasped at the pressure, but didn't pull away, standing there with my feet spread apart and my hands on top of my head. Once the blood flow reversed out of my stiffened organ and it had wilted, the younger woman stepped back and glanced up at down at my softened cock.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • WVC Ch. 08: The Velvet Fist

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds