• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Me, My Mother and Our Little Bump

Me, My Mother and Our Little Bump

This is part three of the "Me, My Mother And A..." Series, I hope you enjoy!

*****

My mother and I returned home, my mother clutching the envelope that contained the cast-iron reality of our relationship. Myself and my mother had become lovers whilst on holiday, and now I had moved back in with her after transferring to a nearer university, we had decided to have a baby.

I had been with her in the hospital, but as her son, I had to behave a certain way. Now, as the door slammed home we threw ourselves into each others arms and kissed deeply, embracing one another excitedly. We parted and grinned at one another and my mother pulled the ultrasound scan from the envelope.

"This is our daughter." My mother said dreamily, sounding so happy she couldn't fully process how wonderful this was.

"It was so difficult keeping my cool in the hospital." I said. "I so desperately wanted to hug and kiss you!"

My mother grinned. "I know baby, there are going to be hard times with this, you're the father of my beautiful girl but to the rest of the world you're merely her brother."

It was going to be harder than I expected, it was really being driven home now. My mother's stomach was beginning to show the tiniest of bumps, and she was going to have to tell people soon. The story was that she had had a one-night stand but had no interest in contacting the father.

My mother gazed into my eyes. "I love you so much." She beamed. She had never been so beautiful in all my life, the glow of expectant motherhood was radiating from my mother and she was the happiest I had ever seen her, in love and expecting a baby, put inside her belly by her own son.

My loin began to throb as they always did whenever I set eyes on my mother, and I kissed her, finding her tongue with mine. I unfastened her coat and slid it off her shoulders, dropping it to the floor as I hugged her to me. Her breasts had swollen by two whole cup sizes in the past few weeks, and I now had a pair of 40G breasts squashed against my chest. Her hips and thighs had thickened slightly too. Nothing could stop this woman becoming more and more beautiful, and with every day my lust for her failed to abate. I took her hand and dragged her behind me, leading her up the stairs. Wordlessly we hurriedly undressed and she snatched me in her arms before throwing us both on the bed. We hungrily devoured each other, tongues wrestling like they wanted to form a knot and never part. Her huge naked breasts flattened against my chest, spreading from my collarbone to the base of my ribcage with their immense size. She rolled on top of me and moved down my body, pausing with her head level with my cock.

She motioned her mouth to produce saliva and then took my aching cock in her mouth, drooling her wet saliva all down my length. She moved her head up and down, pushing all the way until the tip of my cock entered her throat and my trimmed pubes tickled her nose. She nuzzled there and made swallowing actions, her throat contracting and relaxing around my cock. I groaned aloud at this trick, the sensations making me see flashing colours. She released my soaked cock and shifted taking my erection between her mighty breasts and jiggling them against my length. I knew I would cum any second if I allowed her to continue so I sat up and pushed her onto her back and dived headfirst between her legs, fixing my mouth on her vagina and lapping like a cat's first taste of milk. Her legs shuddered with pleasure either side of my head and she moaned deeply, hands gripping the bedsheet. Her button was incredibly sensitive so I never attacked it directly, always dancing around it teasing my mother to orgasm. I sucked on her labia as I licked, and reached up to fondle her giant breasts. Her moans lifted in pitch and intensity and as I pinched her nipples and sucked hard on her clit she jerked her hips up and down as her throes of pleasure reached their peak.

"Get up here and fuck me you bastard." She groaned sluttily, and I lifted up onto my knees, effortlessly pushing my cock into her starving pussy. I slammed home, our bodies meeting and leaned over her, placing my palms on the bed. I didn't want to put any weight on her bump, so I would hold myself up over her whenever we had sex in the missionary position.

I immediately started pummelling into her, as she would only be seconds away from a second orgasm if I kept up a relentless pace. She reached over her head to grip the headboard and screamed with pleasure as I hammered my cock into her violently, making her massive breasts bounce wildly, nearly smacking her in the chin with every thrust. My mother had become a real dirty talker lately, I had surmised my father was quite conservative and didn't like my mother to be slutty in bed, but with me, she was unchained, she knew I loved her the sluttier the better.

"Mmmmmh fuck my fucking cunt baby." She groaned, each syllable punctuated by a thrust, knocking the wind out of her.

"I'm pregnant by my own son and now I've got his cock inside me again, mmmmmmh I'm going to give you so many babies son, as soon as one pops out I'm going to make you fuck another one up me, your own little baby factory!" She screamed.

Hearing her talk like this sent me over the edge and I grunted as I felt the orgasmic shudders, my balls feeling like a fist was squeezing them as rockets of semen burst into my mother's cunt, the power forcing it to squirt out of her where it could, running down her arse cheeks and onto the bedsheet. She moaned and rolled her hips, massaging my cock as it throbbed inside her, groaning "That's it baby, that's what mummy wants, all that sperm filling my belly, where your baby grows inside me."Satisfied I had ejaculated my whole load inside her, I flopped beside my mother exhaustedly, panting. We rolled into our post-sex cuddling position, her laid on her side, head on my shoulder with her fat tits against my side spilling onto my chest. She cupped my tender balls and massaged them gently, kissing my jaw while I lazily fondled her breasts, stroking her back with my other hand.

"I'm so glad our neighbours are all out during the day." My mother said as her laboured breathed slowed. I grinned. "I know, I could listen to you talk like that all day, you wanton goddess." I said.

"Stand up for me." I said.

My mother grinned and lifted up, standing beside the bed. She parted her legs slightly and put her hands on her hips sassily, looking down at me. I laid on the edge of the bed, stroking her long chubby legs and squeezing her broad fat arse cheeks, and gazed between her legs at her still-twitching vagina as a great glob of cum fell out of her cunt and clung to her inner thigh. It rolled down her leg as a steady trickle of semen oozed out of my mother's vagina, leaving slimy trails down her thick pale inner thigh. The first glob of cum rolled down her calf and over her ankle, landing on the floor to be absorbed by the carpet, a thick, slimy trail showing the journey my cum had made down my mother's beautiful leg. My mother knew what a hypnotic effect this had on me, seeing my cum leaking out of her and down her legs.

Satisfied, I pulled her back onto the bed with me and began suckling her breasts lazily, feeling my spent penis twitch back to life. She turned, letting me spoon her and I slid my semi-erect penis back inside my mother, feeling her grip it with her muscles. I fondled her breasts as we fell into a light snooze.

We napped for about an hour before hunger roused us and we dressed to share dinner. We were often very giddy after sex, especially if it had been particularly lust-driven, and whenever we made eye contact we would giggle, my mother biting her lip.

"So when are we going to start telling people you're pregnant?" I asked over the table as we ate our stir-fry.

My mother shrugged. "Straight away I suppose. I just wish we could do it properly, holding your hand and proudly announcing we are having this baby together." She said.

"I wish we could just uproot and move where nobody knows us, and just be a couple. Everyone would know you as my girlfriend, and possibly even my wife." I dreamed aloud.

My mother stared at me. "You would marry me?" My mother asked, seeming genuinely astounded. I looked up, taken aback by her shock.

"Of course I would, you are the woman I love." I said proudly. A tear came to my mother's eye as she beamed. She choked back a sob and said "I suppose I never dared to think this would last that long. That you would eventually want to find a woman your own age."

"I put a baby inside you mum. No other woman is ever going to capture me the way you do. Were it possible I would see you in a white dress and make you my wife." I told her earnestly.

"Where would we move?" My mother beamed. I shrugged. "The coast maybe? We don't need a house this big, just get somewhere small, room for us and the baby, possibly another baby if you want. Once we've settled in and made some new friends, we can get married. Our daughter need only ever know me as her father."

"If we sold this place, we could do that." My mother agreed. "Are you serious about this?" she asked.

I nodded. "If we can do this, I want to. No more secrecy, you can make all the noise you want while I'm inside you, no-one will think anything but "Lucky bitch" when they hear your moans." I smirked.

My mother was nearly bouncing with giddiness. She stroked her bump. "If I wasn't already pregnant I'd be aching for you to put a baby inside me." She said lovingly. I grinned and stood, walking round the table to her. I pushed her empty plate aside and lifted her onto her feet, squeezing her breasts as I she stood upright.

"Best not get out of practice" I said and turned her, placing her palms on the table. I hurriedly unfastened her jeans and dropped them to her ankles, pushing her panties aside and pushed my cock inside her. She gasped and looked back over her shoulder at me. I leaned in to kiss her as I slid in and out of her, suckling her lip as I groped her fat breasts through her vest. I took it slow, sliding slowly in and out of my mother's slick vagina rather than the violent thrusting she had taken before.

"If you weren't pregnant I would so want to impregnate you right now." I whispered to her between kisses. She moaned "How can any mother not desperately want her sons back inside her, it's so natural. You came from me, and a part of you can return, and now your baby is growing in my belly. I want to be your bride son, I want to wear a white dress and say I do, before consummating our marriage , taking you inside me for the first time as your new wife."

I pushed one last time before feeling my climax, and listened to my mother's gasps as she felt the tell-tale warmth of an unprotected climax inside her, feeling the intense heat of ejaculate flooding her belly.

My cock slackened and fell out, followed by globs of semen. She pulled her panties back over her cunt and I watched as a wet patch grew beneath her vagina. She wriggled her fat thighs and backside back into her jeans and kissed me.

"The coast will be a beautiful place to raise our daughter." She said, her voice filled with excitement.

*****

Part four not far behind! Hope you're enjoying the series and please comment/leave feedback!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Me, My Mother and Our Little Bump

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds