• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Thresholds Ch. 12

Thresholds Ch. 12

Saturday morning I felt deliciously sore from the gang bang that You had arranged for me the prior evening. Once again You led me across another threshold that I had never even considered. You might think that the ratio of men to women as the evening started would have tipped me off but I thought it was just another opportunity for You to show me off as You so enjoyed doing, especially when Gina and I began to play with one another. We were there to put on a show while all the men masturbated. Silly me.

My strongest recollection of the next couple hours was omnipresent rigid cocks, always one right there to wrap my hand around, always one waiting for me to suck on it and always one thrusting away inside my vagina. And then there had been the magnificent climax with me as the target of a deluge of hot gooey ejaculate as all six throbbing penises exploded across my chest and abdomen.

I had officially become a cock addict. Now it was about more than just pleasing You or the thrill of showing off my naked or barely clothed body. I had woken up actually craving cock, the feel of a stiff gently throbbing member in my hand, wrapping my lips around a fat mushroom headed shaft, the ecstasy that accompanied the feeling of hot semen erupting in my vaginal cavity or the briny muskiness in my mouth as I gagged on an ejaculative burst. It made me feel even more empowered than did the exhibitionism. And much as I adored your luscious lovestick I now craved more than one at a time. I'd discovered just how much I liked being fucked at both ends simultaneously.

By late morning we had spoken on the phone and made plans to head to Niagara Falls for the evening. I was very glad that we would be together as I don't think I could have handled a cockless evening.

Forty minutes later I buzzed You in through the vestibule downstairs then waited in the hallway as You ascended the stairs. Anyone else that lived on my floor that might have been peeking out through their peephole would have seen that I was wearing a lime green tank top and nothing from the waist down. I was horny as shit and I wanted you to know that I was. After you appeared I stood with my legs parted, rubbing my slit with my middle finger until You reached me and took over. I nearly squealed when I felt your middle finger slide between my vulvae and deep into my fuckhole.

I could have continued right there, but You steered us into my apartment and then bedroom where you proceeded to rip off my top, your jeans, and then immediately mount me, driving your rigid tool into my moist and craving pussy. This time it was extremely brief. It was after only a couple minutes that you exploded, pulling out of me at the last moment and painting my pussy lips with your creamy goo. Using your cupped hand You proceeded to clean it from my crotch and fed it to me.

Greedily I lapped every last glob of the sticky white substance from your fingers before shifting my position so that I could reach and suck your still hard tool clean of both our fluids. Slipping off to the bathroom You washed your hands then brought a wet washcloth back and proceeded to tenderly cleanse my pussy lips and crotch of any remaining traces of cum. Finishing, You slipped one finger inside me then drew it to your mouth to suck clean. There was something deeply satisfying to me that You savored the taste of me as much as I did that of You.

You handed me a bag with my attire for the day. Inside I found a long matchstick pleated skirt, something far more demure than I was accustomed to wearing for You. I slipped it on and then looked in the bag again, assuming there was more but it was empty. You grasped the stretchy waistband and pulled it up to my armpits.

The result was that the hem then fell a couple inches below my crotch and felt very "floaty". Being rather lightweight the slightest breeze would have lifted it to reveal my bare and shaved crotch. I loved the feeling and grabbed my high heeled sandals to complete the ensemble as we headed out the door to your car. It was a hot still day so the hemline never lifted but I found myself wishing it would.

Once we were on the Thruway you handed me a black box with a pink ribbon around it. Inside I found a large purple double headed silicone dildo. It was even larger than either of the ones I had enjoyed at Holly's place.

"Suck on it." You instructed.

I proceeded to do as told, sucking and licking away at it. I could barely fit the girth of it into my mouth. For twenty minutes or so I proceeded to entertain You as lewdly as I could. I held it with both hands and sucked, I fondled the end I was not sucking, I raised the hem of the dress and played with my clit as I sucked. You kept glancing from the road to me and back and forth.

Several truckers were treated to some of the show. I don't know if they could see my pussy, but they certainly could see me sucking on my giant purple lollypop.

"Let me see you stick it in your cunt."

There was that word again. Every time You used it it shocked me. I felt this twinge of filth and degradation but still I loved it. Anyone else uttering it would probably have angered me deeply but hearing You uttered the word "cunt" I felt myself getting wet.

The toy was so big that I had to take it very slowly. You kept encouraging me "deeper deeper, deeper!" About eight inches of the floppy shaft disappeared inside me leaving still a foot or so hanging out with the second simulated glans at the end.

"I can't fit any more."

"OK, now jerk away on it like you're a guy wanking off to nude photos of you."

I giggled at the thought of someone playing with himself with me as the inspiration and started to fondle the purple penis, trying to imagine what it must feel like for a man and how he would handle it. To be honest, I'd never watched a guy masturbate.

"Promise me that You will masturbate for me sometime?"

You looked over at me with a sly grin on your face. "You want me to jerk off for you sometime, eh?"

"Yes."

"OK, I can certainly acomodate that at some point for you."

I went back to work stroking the big purple phallus. As I did I also shoved it back and forth within my vagina. It stretched me and I was able to ram it against my cervix each and every time I slammed it home. I felt wonderfully filled and in no time at all I could feel an orgasm beginning to build. It came on slowly but ever so steadily and then suddenly it was like an avalanche coming down all around me. My knees quivered and my hips bucked. I had no control other than to let go of the purple toy and even then the orgasmic spasms only subsided slightly.

Eventually the twitching and sensitivity were subdued enough that I could resume and over the course of the next forty five minutes or so I enjoyed another two helluva fine orgasms. It's normally an hour and a half drive to the Falls once one is on the Thruway but this trip the time just flew by and before I realized it was time to put "Barney" (as we had decided to name him) away. You had thoughtfully brought along a clean white towel so that I was able to mop myself up as well as the little puddle I'd created on the leather seat.

Upon arriving at the hotel we signed in then headed for the room. Once inside the elevator You extended your arm and, understanding the suggestion, I slipped the skirt/dress off then draped it across it. At the fourteenth floor the elevator stopped and a young couple stepped on board. They did their best to ignore us but just before the doors opened at our floor You fondled my left breast and nipple. I murmured an "mmmmm...". There was still no reaction from them but I did hear her say as the cab doors were closing after us "Wow! That was hot!"

Just like that magical night in the other hotel when we first made love, we headed down the hall with me stark naked and I once again felt the rush of exposure. Anyone coming out of a room would have gotten quite an eyeful but the journey was uneventful.

The door to our room was ajar and it turned out that housekeeping had not quite finished yet. We still entered and You dropped our bag. I made a beeline for the toilet as all the Barney play in the car had made me a tad desperate to relieve myself. I sat down to pee leaving the door open.

The maid was a lovely little asian creature decked out in the hotel livery of grey dress with burgundy piping. She looked at You with a great degree of uncertainty and You told her to take her time finishing up, we were in no great hurry to be left alone. She half smiled and shook her head before continuing to tidy up and then starting to change the bed linens.

I finished my pee, flushed, and started the shower. Once the stream of water had reached the perfect temperature I stepped into the generously sized stall. Two walls were a rich taupe colored marble streaked with cranberry veining and the other two walls were glass. After a minute or so The door opened and I felt your body against mine and your arms embrace me. I felt as though I was melting into the deliciousness of the moment.

A couple minutes after You joined me, the door opened again and in slid the now also naked maid to join us. Her breasts were virtually non-existant and she stood no more than four foot nine. She sported an ample crop of dark pubic curls and her hair was short cropped. She wasted no time slipping in between us and taking over the soap bar, lathering us both all over, then herself, turning herself into the slippery middle of a sensual sandwich. Her soapy hands stroked your cock and balls before exploring between my thighs as well as my pierced nipples.

Not a word was said. She stopped with the soap and steered us both into the stream of water so that it would rinse away, then dropped to her knees to first minister with her tongue to my labia and clitoris then wrap her mouth around your cock. Back and forth between the two of us she shifted before settling in with your shaft in her mouth and several of her tiny fingers buried in my quim. Eventually all four fingers were inside me, then her thumb and finally her entire hand. It was a strange but wonderful feeling to have someones entire hand inside me wiggling away. I was glad she was as tiny as she was and that her hand was as well.

You and I pressed against each other with the maid wedged between our thighs. The water was just the right temperature and we locked lips, tongues darting in and out of each others' mouths. The sensations emanating from within my vagina were incredible and for the fourth time in only a couple hours I began to tremble as an immense orgasm began to was over me. I felt your body jolt as You erupted in the maids mouth which sent me over the edge and I locked my thighs around the arm between them as I climaxed.

The maid stayed in that crouched position but extended her free hand up as she gently slid the other one out of my uterus, uttering the only word she did the entire time, "Soap." I handed it to her and she again soaped us both up before coming up for air. She then slid back out of the shower, leaving us clinging to one another as the perfect temperature water beat down on our naked bodies.

You turned the water off and opened the door. The maid was already dried off and had a towel in each hand. She refused to let either of us dry ourselves, instead very attentively attending to that for us. She lingered over your member a bit, then gently kissed the tip of it before disappearing out the door of the bathroom. A minute later I heard the door to the suite close. We never saw her again.

I slipped naked between the fresh sheets and immediately fell into a delicious sleep, filled with wonderful erotic dreams of flying naked over Niagara Falls.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Thresholds Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 229 milliseconds