• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • I Had It Coming Ch. 02

I Had It Coming Ch. 02

My arms and legs were sore from being tied down to the bed, so it felt like an hour before my captor returned. When he came in, I saw he'd removed all clothing except his jeans. Once again, he walked over to the corner of the bedroom, where he had the video camera on the tripod. Because of how I was tied, and the fact that my own fleshy, naked body was blocking my view, it was hard to move my head to see what he was up to.

He moved over to the table where he had his bag of miscellaneous toys and restraints and God knows what else. I could hear him fish something out of the bag, then he came over to me. He ran a hand along my exposed thigh, up to my pussy. Then I felt some pressure against my clit. I was shaking with fear and anticipation, both. Then the thing clicked on and my whole body jumped. It was a small vibrator!

I squirmed away from it, but there was no point, I couldn't get far. I was mortified at being forced to feel pleasure when I all I wanted to do was run screaming away from this blackmailing creep. I moaned around the pink ball gag in my mouth.

"Crystal, you moan so pretty," he said, rubbing the little vibrator around my clit, pressing it in, pulling it away, pressing it in again. I let out a little squeal, and could feel a bead of wetness trickling down my ass cheek. He clicked the vibrator off and said, "when we talked, you informed me that the only way you could achieve orgasm was with your clit. I came prepared to make you show me... but not yet."

He went and put the vibe back on the table and came back over to me. He slid a finger up my pussy and collected some of my juice, then he sucked his finger. He moaned with delight, then reached down and unzipped his jeans and pulled them down with his underwear. He knelt onto the bed and leaned forward, grasping my breasts with both hands, squeezing them together and putting his weight on them. Then I felt his cock against my ass cheek. He moved his hand down onto the bed to steady himself as he reached down and positioned his hard, hot cock against my clit. He smacked the head against my clit a few times until he heard me whimper, then moved it down to my wet and waiting pussy.

"Look at me, Crystal," he was breathing heavily, I looked up at him, "look into my eyes while I fuck your cunt you little cow."

My eyes went wide as he thrust hard and plunged every inch into my pussy, then I squeezed them shut. I felt a sudden smack against the side of my face.

"I said look at me."

He pulled his cock out and slammed it back inside me again. I opened my eyes and saw him smiling.

"God you've got a tight cunt," he gyrated his hips and ground his dick in as far as he could, "I think you've got the best feeling cunt I've ever had. It's a shame what I'm going to do to it later on, but right now," he said, still breathing heavy, "right now I'm going to enjoy it."

I watched his face as he pumped his cock into me for several minutes, I couldn't help but moan, because his cock was just big enough to stretch my pussy a bit and give that full, satisfied feeling girls hope for. He was starting to get sweaty, and was muttering "bitch" and "fat slut" over and over. I felt him speed up and I started breathing really heavy, and then he grabbed my breasts again, gripping hard. I winced in pain. Then a horrible thought occurred to me... he was going to cum. I started shaking my head no, and I saw a wicked smile come across his face.

"Yeah," he panted, "I'm going to cum in your pussy bitch!"

I shook my head no even harder, and tried pleading with my eyes. I wasn't on the pill or anything. I began fighting desperately against him and the ropes he'd tied me with, but still I could barely move.

"Mmmm! Yeah, I'm cumming, you fat bitch," he said as he pushed all the way into me and held there, his hips crushing into mine, "Ahhh, ahhh," he thrust a few more times and held again, "Take my cum in that fat cunt!" He reached out and smacked my right breast.

I was whimpering and could feel tears stinging my eyes. What was I going to do if I got pregnant by this creepy asshole? What would my husband say? Our relationship was troubled and we hadn't had sex for more than a year, so there would be no way it could be his.

The man smacked my ass cheek as he got off the bed and headed over to the table, and came back. I heard a click and suddenly my clit was being vibed again. I felt hot tears fall down the sides of my face as I struggled not to feel pleasure. He reached a hand up and caressed one of my breasts, rubbing and pinching my nipple, making it hard. I could feel an orgasm building even though I fought it, and I knew soon I'd lose control. My tears kept flowing as I stared at the blurry ceiling, my body starting to push itself against the vibrator. He moved his hand to my other breast, plucking at the nipple, making it as hard as its twin.

"Are you going to cum, slut?" he asked. All I could do was moan into the gag.

"Are you going to cum with another man's seed in your womb, Crystal?"

I closed my eyes hard and nodded, as my pussy began to pulse. I could feel my face was hot and red with embarrassment. Then I heard a click, and the vibe was switched off. My eyes shot open and I looked around. He got up and walked away.

"Not yet, you eager little whore."

Tears flowed faster now as my pussy was left in the open, throbbing and unable to achieve an orgasm that I didn't even want!

"I know you really wanted to get off. You're a slut, it's what you do," he said as he came over with a towel and started drying my tears with it, "but don't worry, you'll get to do it after a little while."

As he stepped away, I heard a noise outside the room, and then heard the front door open.

"In here," my captor yelled out. I could feel my stomach do a 360 degree turn.

Heavy footsteps approached the bedroom door, and a tall black man entered the room. He was bald and middle aged, with a hard stare that was fixed on me. I could only imagine what I looked like to this stranger, as a tied up, gagged, red faced, fat, white girl with her pussy fully exposed and probably leaking cum.

"Lucky you," said my captor to this new stranger, "you're the first one."

First one? What?

"Haha, good. She's nice and fresh," said the black man, as he stepped up to the bed, "and looks just like the picture you posted, too!" He came over and put a big hand on my right breast and gave it a squeeze. "Man, these are huge. You're a lucky man!"

Even though I'd been getting called a cow all day, I suddenly began to feel like true livestock, being appraised.

"And this juicy ass," he slid his hand along under my thigh and down my ass. I was shaking with fear. "So when do I..."

"Whenever you're ready."

"Mm-mm," the black man said, then leaned down between my legs. I felt him licking my pussy lips and then between them, slurping at my clit, "she's a tasty little slut, huh?"

"Definitely," said my captor as he stepped out of the room. He came back with two folding chairs and he set them up just inside the door. The black man pushed his shorts down and I looked over to see a big, hard black dick spring out. It was bigger than anything I'd ever had inside me, and I knew it was going to hurt. He positioned himself over me, his eyes transfixed on my breasts as he lined up to my pussy, which was already slightly sore from the fucking I'd had just a minute ago. He pushed forward slowly.

"Oh, tight, tight," he repeated as he split my pussy with his big cock, "mmmm so tight, tight, tight." He smacked my ass hard as he pushed in further. I thought he'd never get all the way in. Just as I felt him up against my cervix and gasped, I heard the front door again. I looked over at my captor, who had just gotten his jeans back on. He smiled that wicked smile again, and called out, "In here!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • I Had It Coming Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds