• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Degradation of Violet

The Degradation of Violet

Violet arrived to class a few minutes late, and only slightly flushed. She'd run from the dorm but her years of track and field had left her unusually fit, and she had hardly broken a sweat over the few hundred yards she'd covered. She'd developed just the slightest sheen to her skin, and her breasts heaved rhythmically as her heart rate slowed. Her legs were lean and sleek, and her uniform skirt covered little of them. She was popular, and the popular girls all found ways to tweak the uniform to be far more revealing and suggestive than intended.

"Sit down," said her teacher. Alex Mikkelsen was a strict and hawkish man, a disciplinarian who perhaps owed his harshness to the self-discipline he'd been forced to acquire in order to handle teaching girls in their final year of private school. It was a brutal trial for Mikkelsen. The girls were mostly eighteen, a few nineteen. They'd been isolated from most of society there at the academy and their hormones were running out of control. Virtually all were relatively wealthy; their skin glowed from the clean diet they were given at the school, their parents' dental plans ensuring a beautiful symmetry down to the last detail. Mikkelsen resented them, and resented his position there at the school.

Jennifer watched Violet enter the room with interest. She was exactly Jennifer's type: blonde, tall, a faint tan. An athlete, but with breasts Jennifer would kill to look at uncovered.

Jennifer had known she was exclusively interested in women for as long as she could remember, and she'd been hiding it the entire time. No one had ever suggested to her that there was something wrong with being a lesbian - in fact, she'd heard countless stories about girls messing around at parties, and in the dorms. She'd always held back, though, fearing that by acting on her desires, even in an environment that would accept it, she'd be discovered as different, and be rejected. She'd been holding it in for years. Violet made it hard to stay quiet, though.

Unfortunately for Jennifer - or perhaps fortunately, because Jennifer was still trying to stay in the closet - Violet had never been rumored to show even the slightest interest in girls. Besides which, Jennifer reasoned, even if she did chose a girl to experiment with, it would have to be another star, another one of the most popular and perfect girls. Not that Jennifer was unattractive. In fact, she was very beautiful, although her shorter, jet black hair and less overtly sexualized style of dress combined with her quiet personality to leave her out of the spotlight entirely. Violet would be out of reach forever.

"Jennifer." Mr. Mikkelsen stood uncomfortably close to her, pronouncing her name loud and flat. She jumped in her seat, blurting her shock.

"Oh my god. Mr. Mikkelsen, you terrified me."

"What is it, exactly, at which you are staring?"

"I'm, no, nothing."

"Jennifer, I've been doing this job for a number of years. I believe this is my ninth year, in fact."

"Yes."

"Would you guess that I don't know the difference between staring at something, and staring into space?"

The class tittered.

"No."

"You were very obviously staring at something. Something was interesting you very much. But for some reason, you feel that you're not obligated to tell the truth when you're questioned."

"No. Yes! I'm telling the truth!"

Jennifer glanced for only the briefest second back at Violet. They made eye contact. Jennifer sensed an apology in Violet's expression. She shook her head faintly.

"Are you prepared to explain yourself, Jennifer?"

"I'm...no."

"Then you will be joining me after class for detention. As will Violet, the rather obvious target of your fixation."

The class was momentarily silenced by shock. Then, the other girls began to laugh quietly. Jennifer's face felt scorchingly hot. She blinked back tears, and sat through the remainder of class, humiliated.

The bell rang an hour later. Mr. Mikkelsen stood.

"Violet. Jennifer. To my desk."

The other girls filtered out of the room.

"I'm not impressed, ladies."

"No, sir."

"One of you comes in late, dressed like a god damned whore. The other stares at her like a god damned dyke."

Jennifer and Violet looked at each other. Jennifer could barely stomach the shame that engulfed her.

"How many years did I tell you I'd been teaching girls like you?"

Jennifer blanked.

"Violet?"

"I don't remember."

"Nine! Nine years of my life on you spoiled brats. Nine years of denying myself. Nine years of watching you flirt with each other, flirt with teachers, every one of you perfectly secure in the knowledge than when you get out of here, your parents will buy your way through life until you find a husband. None of you will ever have to have a job. None of you will ever know hardship of any sort. Well, I'm done with that."

"Sir?"

"It's time you learned that life can be hard. Life can break you down. I can break you down. Did you think I'd spend my entire career just watching you test your sexual boundaries, and never getting to taste it myself?"

Both girls stood in stunned silence, mouths open, hardly blinking.

"Jennifer, close the door and lock it."

"But...Mr. Mikkelsen..."

"You're different than other girls, Jennifer. Every other girl here can slip right back into regular society. Not you. If your friends, your family, the whole world - if they found out what you are, you'd be finished. No regular life for you. No happy, wealthy family and a husband you don't love and slipping off to toy with another girl when he's at work. No, you'd be an outcast. That's what I could do to you, if I chose."

"Sir, please."

"And you, Violet. You know perfectly well what Jennifer's thinking. And you've played along, flirting with her like you flirt with the male staff. You're a little whore. Is that what you want your parents dragged down here to deal with? And are you going to be the cause of Jennifer's downfall?"

"No, sir."

"Get down on your knees, Jennifer."

"Please, sir...no."

"Oh yes, Jennifer. Your hands and your knees. But don't worry. You should be thanking me. Violet, lie down. Unbutton your shirt. Jennifer will be taking over from here."

Jennifer knelt down. Violet slowly stepped in front of her and knelt as well. They looked straight into each others' eyes.

"I'm sorry," said Violet. She lay back, looking down at Jennifer who was poised, trembling, on her hands and knees between Violet's legs.

"Make her come," said Mikkelsen. "If you don't do it quick enough, the spanking you receive will be...memorable."

Jennifer looked up at Violet. Her body was perfect. The slight tan made her white shirt look incredibly crisp and perfect. Her short kilt slid up her thighs languidly as she shifted her body, revealing a tiny white thong with the faintest shimmer, the surrounding skin perfectly hairless. Jennifer found herself breathing faster. It wasn't the way she'd ever hoped to be with a girl, but after years of longing, wasn't it at least worth trying to enjoy the experience? She ran her hands lightly up the insides of Violet's thighs and watched a wave of goosebumps follow her fingers. She looked up at Violet and they made eye contact again, but it wasn't the apologetic look she'd had before. Violet's eyes were smoking. She nodded faintly but visibly.

Jennifer leaned her face down and stroked her cheek on Violet's tiny thong. It was the most incredible sensation she'd ever felt. Her heart pounded in her chest so hard she felt she'd lose her balance. Jennifer lay there momentarily, rhythmically nuzzling Violet's pussy through her fine, tight panties. It was spectacular and she forgot her surroundings entirely. She inhaled deeply and began to kiss Violet's pussy through the thin material, then to lick the edges of her labia which were only half-covered by the tiny underwear. Violet's back arched involuntarily. She reached down and began to run her fingers through Jennifer's hair.

Jennifer slid Violet's thong aside and began to gently nibble at Violet's clit. Violet thought she would lose her mind; the pleasure was incredible. Then Jennifer began to lick and suck, and Violet lost it. She came in spectacular waves, gripping Jennifer's hair in her perfectly manicured fingers, pulling Jennifer's mouth deeper and harder between her legs, needing it more than anything she could ever remember needing. As the spasms slowed, she pulled Jennifer up and opened her mouth for a passionate kiss, the taste of her come on Jennifer's lips perfecting the orgasm totally.

"And now, Jennifer, you'll be receiving the same treatment," said Mikkelsen. The girls quickly exchanged places, suddenly enjoying the experience. Jennifer hiked up her skirt and ran her hands over Violet's large, round breasts. Violet kissed Jennifer again and knelt between her legs, eager to repay the treatment she'd received. She began to lick and tease at Jennifer's pussy, the perfectly manicured strip of dark hair directing her tongue down to Jennifer's fantastically tasting sex. Violet was utterly focused on working Jennifer's clit with her tongue when she was shocked back into reality with a harsh strike on her elevated ass. She made a muffled scream into Jennifer's pussy.

"I've grown tired of watching," said Mikkelsen. He struck her again on the other side. Violet's ass was left burning.

"No," she sobbed.

"Why, yes," said Mikkelsen. He knelt behind Violet, and her heart began to pound as she heard the metallic sound of his belt buckle being undone. He grabbed her tiny white thong and tore it from her body with one smooth motion. She glanced back and saw his taut, lean body, the source of his sudden and terrifying strength, bent to the purpose of dominating her utterly. He began to fuck her, hard strokes which pounded her body forward at every impact. The pain was stunning.

"Did I tell you to stop? Make Jennifer come while I fuck you, or I'll choke the life out of you here on the floor."

Violet tried to turn her attention again to Jennifer's pussy. The explosive pounding she was taking drove her mouth physically into Jennifer harder and harder and she had to grip Jennifer's body tightly to control her mouth. She again began to desperately lick and suck, hoping to overcome Jennifer's fear with the physical pleasure of her mouth.

Jennifer looked down in horror. Violet was being fucked brutally, and the scene had gone from erotic to violent in less time than she would have imagined possible. But if she didn't come, would Mikkelsen really kill Violet? Jennifer tried to focus on the sensations from between her legs, and look only at Violet. After a few moments, she began again to feel arousal. In fact, there was something about the show she was witnessing that was strangely appealing. It was degrading, of course, and Jennifer wasn't interested in men at all. But watching the degradation of Violet was undeniably hot.

Violet began to settle in to the experience. She was being violated, of course... but on some level the combination of having her face buried in Jennifer's pussy while taking a rough pounding in her own was strangely fulfilling. She began to lap more earnestly at Jennifer's clit. The feelings running through her were alien and wonderful. It hurt, but she wanted more of it. She felt something around her neck. With her left hand she reached up and touched it. It was Mikkelsen's belt.

"Make her come!" he barked. Violet tried her hardest. The thick leather around her neck snugged in threateningly. To her shock, Violet loved the sensation. Mikkelsen drew back on the belt, hammering Violet forward with his thrusts. Violet began to orgasm again.

Jennifer looked on, stunned. Violet was writhing between her legs, licking desperately at her pussy, getting pounded ruthlessly, degraded, humiliated, and orgasming powerfully. Jennifer stared and the brutal eroticism began to overwhelm her.

"You look so beautiful," she said to Violet, stroking her cheek, and Jennifer began to come.

Mikkelsen hammered Violet with a dozen more thrusts and withdrew, hosing both girls with semen as he came. He grabbed Jennifer's head and forced it down on his cock.

"Taste her," he snarled. Jennifer teared up, but sucked enthusiastically. She could taste Violet, perfectly.

"Now clean yourselves up. Don't even think of using something other than your tongues."

And so in the final humiliation, Violet and Jennifer licked the come from each others' bodies, exhausted from their orgasms, and collapsed upon each other, embracing.

"Get dressed before you leave the room," said Mikkelsen. "You don't want everyone to find out what you've been doing. After all, once your secret is out...this can never happen again."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Degradation of Violet

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds