• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Momma Slut Ch. 03

Momma Slut Ch. 03

123

"Oh Sheri, you can't believe how goooood he makes me feel. I just can't get enough of that big, young, black dick of his." Kimberly professed as she closed her eyes and imagined the feel of Jordan's cock filling her pussy. Kimberly had finally decided to tell someone about Jordan and her. She couldn't keep it a secret any longer. The stress of holding that burden was getting to her. She had to share. She needed someone to talk to about it, and her best friend Sheri was the only person she trusted with her secret.

Sheri lived a few doors down the street. She and Kimberly had hit it off the moment she moved in over 15 years ago. She was divorced now, and she was enjoying the single life. Her divorce settlement was quite lucrative, and besides working part time as a secretary for spending money, all her expenses were taken care of thanks to her ex-husband's inability to keep his pecker in his pants. Sheri was a bit more attractive than Kimberly. She was built a bit better too; a bit taller, substantially thinner and being financially better off, meant she dressed better as well. Her sexual escapades always had Kimberly feeling a bit jealous of her, so sharing her secret about Jordan was in a little way Kimberly's way of proving she could be a naughty little MILF as well as Sheri.

"But Kimberly, he is your daughter's boyfriend." Sheri rebutted.

"I know I really do feel horrible about that, but I just can't help myself. He is so virile and he makes me feel like an attractive sexy woman, and it's like a drug." Kimberly declared.

Sheri pondered her reply for a moment, trying to best word it without showing she approved of it, even though the very thought of Kimberly's exploits really made her see Kimberly in a new light and made her respect her a bit more, and actually turned her on a bit. "Well, it sounds like you found something good, but sweetie, you better be careful, this could all blow up in your face." She warned her friend.

"I know, that's why I had to tell someone, keeping this secret to myself was killing me. My secret is safe with you right?" Kimberly queried.

"Of course darlin'. My lips are sealed." Sheri assured her. However, as Kimberly spilled the beans on all her trysts with Jordan, Sheri's dirty little mind began to ponder how good Kimberly's new lover really was.

It has been said, never share too many details about how good your sex life is with people, because it might pique their curiosity and who knows what can happen when that occurs. Well nothing was truer in this situation. By the time Sheri left Kimberly's house that day, she was contemplating how she might actually get Jordan alone to herself some time. That time came not too long after, when Kimberly threw Taylor a birthday party and invited Sheri to attend so she would not be the only "old person" there.

Fast forward to the day of the party....

Kimberly was in the kitchen preparing too much food for the party as Taylor and her friends splashed in the pool and had a great time. Sheri came through the front door and set down the Potato salad Kimberly had asked her to bring. The two said hello with their usual kiss on the cheek and Sheri asked if she could help.

"Yes, take your salad and that other stuff on the counter out to the table on the patio. Jordan is already cooking hamburgers and hot dogs so it won't be long 'til they eat."

Sheri did as she was asked and after several trips in and out of the house she finally got it all out on the patio. She took in the sight of all the young adults having a great time, and paid particular attention to Jordan standing at the grill in a bathing suit and no shirt. His muscular frame enticed dirty thoughts from Sheri. Kimberly was having the exact same thoughts as she stared out the kitchen window at him.

Jordan pulled a bunch of meat off the grill and headed to the patio table. Sheri spotted her chance and as he approached her, she took the opportunity to display her toned yet curvaceous body. She removed her top cover, revealing her bikini top. Her D cup breasts filled the top to its fullest and this did not go unnoticed by Jordan. Sheri had always been well endowed, but after the two kids, gravity had taken over. So when she got divorced the first of her "self-improvement" surgeries had been a breast lift. The result was a fantastic set of tits that any woman would be envious of.

Jordan ogled her tits as he set the plate of meat on the table. Then realizing what he was doing, he looked up to Sheri's face only to have her wink knowingly at him. He didn't miss this sign like he had thought he had with Kimberly when he first met her. He knew what Sheri wanted, and he thought "oh shit".

"Come and get it guys!" He yelled to the crowd in the pool and then he went inside to see if Kimberly needed anything else. As he brushed passed Sheri he noticed her catching his eye before looking directly down at his bathing suit and raising her eyebrows at him. This caused his cock to stir in his pants and he walked into the house.

Kimberly was preparing food at the counter and heard Jordan walk in. She smiled at him and watched as he creeped up behind her. She knew that look in his eye and she looked out the window to make sure her daughter and everyone was occupied. She had no clue why he was so worked up, she just figured he was horny for her, not having a clue if was really her hot friend that had him going. She stood there as Jordan reached up from behind and smashed her tits with his strong hands. He ground his hard cock into her big round ass.

"How about a blow job Momma?" He asked. "Whatchu say we go to your room where we can have a little privacy?"

"Oh baby, that sounds so good. I would love to feel you big black dick slide down my throat right, but now is not a good time." Kimberly moaned as the pleasure of his hands and the feel of his cock on her ass made her hot.

Jordan roughly pinched her hardening nipples, and ground his cock harder into her ass, "Anytime is a good time for my momma slut to suck dick." He told her. He slid one hand down her round belly and found her heated pussy. He forced the thin material of her shorts between her lips and found her swollen clit, fiddling it back a forth a few times. It did not take long before she finally gave in and the two of them hurried down the hall to her room.

Kimberly wasted no time, yanking his bathing suit to his ankles before shoving him on his back onto her bed. She bent over and engulfed his rock hard pole with her hungry mouth. Jordan moaned his approval and grabbed the back of her head to encourage her.

"Oh yeah, my momma slut is such an eager cocksucker, you love my big black cock in your throat don't you?" he admonished Kimberly.

"Mmmmmm Hmmmm" she groaned with her mouth full of cock. She sucked long and hard on his turgid member, loving the feel of every bump and vein running its length rubbing against her lips and tongue.

The two of them were really getting into it when they were startled from their euphoria by the sound of Taylor's voice, "Mom?" she yelled through the house.

Kimberly froze. "Oh Shit!!" Kimberly thought as she tried to stand up, but was restrained by Jordan shoving her head back down on his throbbing black pipe.

"Can you bring me a towel?" Taylor's voice came again.

Again she tried to remove her mouth from Jordan's dick, but Jordan would not let her up, shoving her head down again as he thrust his hips up. Kimberly's eyes bulged with concern at being caught as she looked up at Jordan. Jordan just ignored her.

"Mom, Are you in there?" Came Taylor's voice again.

Kimberly pleaded with her eyes to Jordan to let her up, but he shoved her down one more time before finally releasing her with a big fat grin and a chuckle.

"Yeah sweetheart I'm here. Just give me a second. I'll be right there." Kimberly assured her daughter.

Kimberly turned and ran to the hall towel cupboard and grabbed a towel for her daughter, leaving Jordan still lying on her bed in her room. She reached her daughter who was dripping wet in the kitchen; knowing better than to leave the tiled area or her mother would kill her. She handed her the towel and watched her dry off.

"Is Jordan in here? I didn't see him outside." Taylor asked.

"Yeah, I think he went to the bathroom or something. He just walked by me a few minutes ago.

Just then the sound of a toilet flushing could be heard down the hall and Jordan appeared a few moments later.

"C'mon baby, let's go eat, I'm starving." Taylor told her boyfriend.

The two lovers walked out of the house and joined the party in the back yard. Kimberly slumped against the counter and let out a huge sigh of relief. She told herself she needed to be more careful. She couldn't let her damn desires continue to cloud her good judgment, or she was sure to get caught. She finished with the condiments and headed outside to join the festivities. It did not take Kimberly long to notice what Sheri was wearing and to instantly become jealous of the attention all the college boys were giving her. It especially pissed her off when she noticed how Jordan was stealing glances at her. Lucky for them when Sheri secretly lured Jordan to come to her house about an hour later, Kimberly was too busy cleaning up the dinner mess in the kitchen to notice they had both disappeared. Taylor was too involved in having fun with her friends, and the alcohol she was consuming had her too tipsy to notice either.

Jordan knew exactly what Sheri wanted when she made some stupid excuse to get him to walk down the block to her house. His suspicions were confirmed when Sheri made it clear that Kimberly had told her what a great lover he was on the walk to her house. The moment they walked in the door to her house, Jordan attacked her, pressing her up against the wall, kissing her passionately and mauling her tits. Sheri whimpered at his touch and kissed him back, reaching for his crotch to see if Kimberly had exaggerating the size of his manhood. She was pleasantly surprised to find she had not.

"Are you as big of a slut as your friend?" Jordan asked, breaking their kiss.

"Bigger!" Sheri assured him.

Jordan reached down and pulled up her sheer bathing suit cover and pressed his hand into her bikini bottom feeling the heat of her pussy through the material. "Oh yeah?" He challenged.

"Yes, I promise." Sheri moaned as she dropped to her knees and yanked his suit to his ankles just as Kimberly had just done a little earlier. "Oh my!" She gasped. "She wasn't lying........It's beautiful." Sheri gushed as she caressed his swollen rod. She admired its dark shiny color and just like Kimberly did the first time she saw it, she noticed the thick bulging vein running along the top, pulsating with each beat of his heart. She ran her tongue along that vein and it made her shiver inside. She rubbed the thick black shaft against the side of her face, feeling its heat against her cheek.

"Are you going to cuddle with it all day or am I going to get a blow job sometime today?" Jordan snarled at her.

Sheri looked up at him and in one long slow lunge forward, she consumed his entire cock, all the way down to the balls. With her eyes still fixed on his, she buried her nose in his pubic hair. Then she slowly withdrew it and she repeated the same thing three times in a row, all the time staring up at him with a filthy look in her eyes.

"You are a nasty little slut aren't you?" Jordan chided her.

She just winked at him and continued to suck him off. Her pace picked up and soon she was bobbing back and forth rapidly, trying to prove how much of a cock sucking slut she was. Jordan reveled in the MILF's technique for a few more minutes before he pulled his cock from her mouth, pulled her to her feet and asked where her bedroom was. Sheri pointed him in the right direction and the two of them hurried toward it.

The moment they entered the bedroom Jordan aggressively bent her over the bed and yanked her cover and her bikini bottom down. The cover puddled at her ankles, but the bikini stopped about her knees. Jordan pulled the tie that was on the side and it too fell to the floor. Jordan didn't hesitate. Grabbing his rock hard shaft, he lined it up with Sheri's dripping cunt and drove it balls deep.

"OH YESSSSSSSSSSS!" Sheri moaned.

Jordan immediately grabbed her hips and began fucking her hard and deep.

"Yes........Yes........Yes..........Yes!" Sheri encouraged him with each plunge of his big, black cock in to her sinful pussy. "Fuck me.....Fuck me harder!" She demanded.

Jordan reached out and grabbed a handful of her thick, curly, brown hair and yanked her head back as he thrust forward. This caused her body to lift up. He could see her lustful reaction in the mirrored closet doors across the room, and he used his other hand to smack her ass. Sheri squealed her approval, and Jordan continued this approach for a time.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Again Sheri encouraged him.

"You like that, slut?" You like it when I play rough? Your BFF loves it rough too." Jordan said through gritted teeth.

"Oh my yes, smack my ass again!" Pull my hair! Make me your slut." Sheri begged.

Just like Kimberly, Sheri liked it rough, and Jordan dug that. He could see her big tits still in the bikini top in her reflection in the mirror. He wanted to play with them, but what he was doing and the way she was enjoying it so much made him ignore his need to fondle them. His orgasm was approaching fast, and when Sheri finally passionately screamed as her climax peeked, Jordan was not far behind. He filled her pussy full of his love juice without regard for her birth control.

Sheri was lying there listless underneath him when Jordan collapsed on her after his orgasm subsided. They lay there only briefly before Sheri reminded him that they would be missed if they didn't get back soon. Jordan pulled out of her flooded cunt and pulled his suit up. Sheri stood and went to walk to the bathroom to clean up when Jordan stopped her.

"No. if you are the slut you say you are, you will just pull that bathing suit back on and go back to the party full of my cum."

"Oooooooh you are a dirty young man, I love it." Sheri teased. She reached down and pulled her bikini bottom back on and tied the side Jordan had untied. There was some cum that had escaped and was dripping down her leg. She scooped it up with her fingers and made a display of sucking her fingers clean as she stared at Jordan, winking when she pulled them out of her mouth.

"Yep, a slut for sure." Jordan quipped.

Sheri pulled her cover back on over her suit bottom and adjusted her top, as both of her nipples were partially in view from all the jostling around of her tits during Jordan's belligerent fucking. The two fuck partners then hustled back to the party.

Taylor never noticed their absence, but about 5 minutes before they returned, Kimberly noticed they were both missing. She went to the restroom, and when she made it to the back yard, Sheri was sitting on one of the chairs near the pool and Jordan was in the pool playing grab ass with his girlfriend. Kimberly was suspicious of not seeing them before, and she walked out to find out what was up.

"Where did you disappear to?" Kimberly asked Sheri as she sat in a chair next to her.

"Oh I had to go home for a few minutes." She replied, then lowering her voice she whispered, "Girl issues."

Kimberly now questioned her thoughts. Maybe Jordan wasn't missing. Maybe I'm just being paranoid.

She sat back and watched as the young adults splashed in the pool, drank and had a great time. She watched Jordan as always and saw him speaking to his friend Dee another black man, but he appeared to be a bit older than him, although still looked to be in his twenties. He seemed to be the only one at the party that had come alone. The two men talked and screwed around, and Kimberly noticed that Dee was quite attractive too, and of course her mind went to wondering if his black cock was as big and virile as Jordan's. She imagined it hard and pointing at her as she sat in the chair she was in and she contemplated sucking it. She shook the thought form her head and scolded herself for thinking such things. That quick little session with Jordan earlier had her all hot and bothered and she needed to do something to "cool" down. At least Dave was gone tonight, and if she wasn't going to be able to have Jordan because he would probably be with Taylor tonight, at least she could spend a little quality alone time with her vibrator in bed and get herself off.

She was being a good girl, just chatting with Sheri and enjoying the party when Dee walked toward the stairs of the pool and exited it. Kimberly couldn't help but stare at his magnificent black body. He was taller and thicker than Jordan, but just as in shape as him. All she could think was that if the rest of his body was bigger than Jordan, his cock had to be too. Her pussy got wet and she suddenly flushed with sexual need. She needed to get out of the situation before someone noticed. She excused herself from her conversation with Sheri and hurried into the house to collect and mitigate her desires.

She was in her bathroom trying to "cool off" by wiping her chest with a cool wash cloth and trying to control her thoughts when she was interrupted by an unfamiliar voice.

"Jordan tells me you are a dirty little slut for black cock."

Kimberly turned around and there stood Dee in his wet swim trunks and no shirt.

"Excuse me?" Kimberly replied. Her tempered body heat instantly rose again as she took in Dee's impressive body.

"You heard me." Dee snapped. "Jordan says he's been fucking you for a while now, and that you are a total whore for Black cock."

Kimberly's desires boiled as Dee hit the right nerves with just his presence, not to mention his dirty talk.

"Uh, um, I, ........ uh, he told you about us?" She stammered. Her pussy was already wet when she came in, and now this hunk of a man was standing very close to her and talking dirty to her. Her pussy filled with juices as her desires filled her body with heat. "You shouldn't talk to me like that." She tried unsuccessfully to correct his forwardness with her, but all the time her body yearned to be taken.

"What way?" He jibed. "You mean calling you a black cock whore?" He stepped closer to her and she could smell his masculine musk.

"Yyyyyyes, yes, that's what I mean." She stammered as her knees became weak.

"Hey I call a spade a spade, or in this case a spade loving slut, a spade loving slut when I see one." He joked.

"You should get out of here; someone might come in here and get the wrong idea." Kimberly tried again to curb his advances, although her sexual need was begging for her to stop trying.

"No one's comin' in here. They are having too much fun out there, and besides, Jordan told me he would watch the door and make sure no one comes in." Dee told her, moving closer again, pinning her against the counter. He reached up and grabbed hold of one of her tits and squeezed.

Kimberly moaned slightly and said, "He said what?"

"He said he would watch the door so I could come in here and find out what a slut you are for black dick."

Kimberly couldn't believe Jordan had pimped her out like that, but the generous bulge pressing against her soft thick belly was making her not care too much right at this moment. She wanted her desires satisfied, and she was willing to have that done by this gorgeous young black man. She suddenly forgot all those earlier thoughts of being more careful as not to get caught cheating on her husband.

"What else did he say?" Kimberly queried as she reached down and tried to pry her hand between their two bodies so she could grab the bulge she was feeling in her belly.

Dee backed up a bit, giving her the access she wanted and said, "He said you can suck black cock like no one he has met. He said you are a filthy slut who will do anything for black dick. Is that true?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Momma Slut Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds