• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Cousin Holly

My Cousin Holly

This story is about my cousin Holly and me. She was 19 at the time and I had just turned 24. Holly was pretty much perfect. She had gorgeous blue eyes and strawberry-blonde hair that hung down to her big perky breasts and just beneath her tiny waist was a tight ass and beautiful legs. As you can see, I was not new to checking out my hot cousin. We were close and we had been for a long time. I swear a few times I think she knew I was looking at her. Those outfits she wore, I just couldn't help myself. She was always wearing low-cut shirts and dresses and always, always leaning over. I could see straight down those shirts of hers sometimes and every time went home and tugged my cock thinking about everything I wished I could do with her.

One night in May, Holly and I and the rest of the family were over at our aunt's house for our other cousin's high school graduation party. Their house was very nice. It was big and brand new; they had just finished building it, so the rest of the family was still getting used to where everything was. There was a problem with the first-floor bathroom. Something had not been connected right and it tended to flood, so that bathroom was temporarily out of commission. The other guest bathroom was upstairs. I made my way up the dark staircase to find the bathroom so I could wash my hands before we ate, but when I got to the top of the stairs and into the hallway I realized I hadn't a clue as to which of these doors had a bathroom behind it. So I started poking around. Door number one revealed a closet, and behind door number two turned out to be my cousin's bedroom. Just then, the door at the far end of the hallway opened up and Holy stepped out. She had found the bathroom.

"Jack what are you doing? Exploring?" she laughed.

"No, I'm just trying to wash my hands," I told her.

"Yeah, I wasn't quite sure where the bathroom was either."

Holly stepped aside and let me pass and smiled at me as she stepped out the bathroom. I shut the door, turned on the sink, and splashed some water in my face and stared at myself hard in the mirror for a minute.

"She's your cousin dude," I told myself. "You better quit checking her out before you get caught."

But she was just so hot. The dress she had on was making me want her even more. It was cut low enough to show some cleavage, and it stopped about six inches above her knee. It was tight enough to show the perfect figure of her ass. I had to stop before I got a full hard-on.

I washed my hands and left the bathroom. The hallway was completely dark except for the light that shined from inside the bathroom when I opened the door. That's how I saw Holly standing there leaning back against the wall across from the bathroom door.

"Jeez Holly way to creep," I said as I nodded her to follow me as I walked down the hallway

"I was waiting on you," she said. I stopped and turned back to her.

"Oh yeah?" I wished she was waiting there naked.

"Jack I know you want me," she whispered as she walked toward me. I couldn't believe she said that. I started to speak but she put her hand on my arm and smiled. "Jack, come on, we flirt, you act so cocky, and I mean come on you just looked me up and down."

I had nothing to do but smirk in embarrassment. Then she continued.

"I mean I would be lying if I said I never thought about it. It's an obvious though I mean it's an idea that's out there. Can't help it popping up in my mind now and then."

She was getting closer and my cock was getting harder. She moved in and I put my hand on her hip and we kissed. It was soft and sweet, just right on the lips. I felt her hand brush my side and thought she was reaching for my waist but I realized she was reaching behind me to my cousin's door knob. She opened the door and pressed against me and I stepped back into the room.

We kept kissing, harder now. The only light was coming from the street lamp outside our cousin's window. My hand brushed upwards from her waist, up her stomach, to her perfect breasts. I didn't know if she would stop me or not, but I figured I'd push this as far as I could. I slipped my hand right into her dress and grasped her tit in my hand. My tongue rolled over hers while I lightly pinched her nipple in between my first and middle fingers. She bit my lip and sighed with excitement while I started to grind my hard dick right in between her legs. She started to lift her dress a bit and I knew I couldn't fuck her right here so I ran my hand up her thigh while she reached for my cock. She rubbed it outside my pants making me wanna bust right there. My hand on her leg made its way up to her panties and I started rubbing. They were already wet and they started to get wetter.

"Fuck," she whispered as I kissed her neck. "Baby we gotta stop for now. They're gonna realize we're missing."

She was right. I kissed her one more time and then helped her straighten out her dress.

"When can we finish?" I asked.

"As soon as you have the apartment to yourself. Let me know when your roommates won't be home one night."

Fucking a girl when my roommates were there normally wasn't a big deal, but Holly had been over to my place a hundred times and they all knew who she was.

"I'm sure they'll go out in the next few nights, you know them," I told her.

"But Jack, we can't have sex. You know that. We can't go all the way even with a condom, it's still way, way too risky," she said, and she was absolutely right.

"I know baby," I told her. "But I can make you cum with my tongue," and I slapped her on the ass. "Now go ahead down there. I'll be down as soon as this goes away," I said, pointing to my obvious boner.

Only a few days went by before I had the apartment to myself for a few hours. Holly was on her way over. I hadn't seen her since the night at our cousin's party. I paced back and forth waiting for her. My cock was bulging in my pants already. I had to relax.

There was a light knocking at my door and I opened it to find Holly standing there with a teal short-sleeved shirt and short black shorts that cut off just below her ass cheeks and at the bottom of those gorgeous legs were little black boots. She was so sexy. But before I could even finish looking her up and down her tongue was in my mouth. I shut the door and continued kissing my cousin. I held a tight grip on that firm ass of hers as we got to my bed. She sat down, me still standing in front of her, and held her hands on my face making out with me. I inched my body in between her legs and grinded against her pussy. She kicked her boots off and as she lay back she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me down into her.

We kept kissing and rolling over each other in my bed as I tugged at her shirt and finally slipped it off. I took mine off as well and tossed it to the ground. I went back to kissing her as I unzipped her shorts. My hands ran over her body from her breast neatly tucked away behind her sexy bra, down the pale skin of her flat stomach, to her perfect little ass. I kissed down her neck, down her chest right down the middle of her tits, down her stomach to her bellybutton, all while sliding her shorts down and pulling them off of her.

She smirked at me and bit her lip and looked at me so seductively as she ran her own finger from her lip down her neck to her breast and she spread her legs as my hand ran up her thigh. She looked so hot in her black bra and panties with that beautiful strawberry hair and blue eyes. I reached her panties with my hand and started running her just like I had that night, and this time she was even wetter.

I leaned back in and continued to make out with her. Holly's hand was running down my stomach and unbuckled my jeans. My tongue rolled over hers as she slid her hand down in between my jeans and boxers. She rubbed my up and down like this for a few seconds before removing her hand and then slipping it down into my boxers. My little cousin's hand was rubbing my rock-hard cock and it felt so amazing.

I wanted to do her first so I started kissing her behind her ear as I unstrapped her bra. She let it fall down and then threw it off my bed. I grabbed her tit while I started to nibble her ear lobe and she rolled her head back and sighed with satisfaction. I kissed her down her neck again and her chest. I stopped and sucked on her nipples. I kissed around them circled them with my tongue and nibbled a bit. She moaned and her body moved up and down. Her breathing got heavier as I made my way down her stomach.

I kissed down her panties and could almost taste her. She was so wet I couldn't wait to get my tongue in her. I slid her panties off of her and stared at her beautiful, shaved pussy. I kissed up her thighs slowly, teasing her a bit. I licked her from her ass all the way up to her clit. She shivered as my tongue glided up her. I kissed her pussy gently and slid my hands up behind her to grip her ass. She tasted so amazing. I never ever wanted to stop. I circled her clit with my tongue while her breathing got heavier and her pussy got wetter. She was rubbing her tits and squeezing her nipples. I stuck my tongue inside of her and started fucking her with my tongue. Her body shook and quivered. She was getting close. I licked back up to her clit and started to get a little rough, pressing and pushing my tongue against her clit. I licked her fast and hard and sucked her pussy into my mouth. I could taste her more and more. Her legs were shaking and I knew it was almost time.

"Baby I'm gonna cum!" she yelled. I licked up across her clit one more time and she closed her thighs in on me and gasped in pleasure. Her pussy juices flowed down my chin and I was satisfied with what I had done.

She lay there catching her breath for a few seconds before she sat up and took my face in her hands and kissed me. My chin was dripping with her and I know she could taste her own pussy on my tongue.

"Your turn," she said. She pulled my jeans and boxers down and my stiff dick flopped out. She grabbed it in her hand and took it into her mouth. She slid her lips down my shaft and bobbed her head up and down. She licked under my cock from the bottom all the way up to the tip. I saw a stream of pre-cum stretch, attached to her tongue, as she pulled her head away. She put it right back in and started sucking. She really sucked me good, making eye contact the whole time. This feeling was amazing. Just as I was wondering if I could cum in her mouth she spoke.

"Do you have a condom?" She looked me in my eyes and kept jacking me off.

"Yeah I have condoms but-"

"Just put it in me for a second. Just so I can know we had sex."

I didn't even think. I walked over to my dresser and grabbed a condom and went back to the bed. I stood at the foot of my bed while I unwrapped it and slipped it on. Meanwhile Holly and laid down on her back and spread her legs and started rubbing her pussy. I looked up at her and my jaw dropped. My sexy little cousin was masturbating in my bed looking at me. I grabbed her legs and dragged her over to the edge off the bed to where I was standing. She wrapped one leg around my waist and I lifted the other and rested her foot on my shoulder. I slid my cock right into her wet, tight pussy.

She was so tight. I pumped into her. I kept on pumping. I couldn't stop and she kept begging for more. I fucked her nice and slow at first. She started to rotate her hips and I was scared I would lose control.

"Fuck me!" she said. She kept saying it too. "Oh Jack fuck me baby fuck my tight pussy. Fuck your little cousin's pussy."

My hand crept down her thigh until I got to her pussy. I put my thumb on her clit and started rubbing while I continued to bang her.

"You are so fucking sexy," I told her.

"You are. Mmm you like sex with your cousin?"

"Fuck yes."

"Oh Jack I'm gonna cum again!" she yelled.

"Cum for my baby."

Just then I felt her pussy tighten on me. I started clenching my dick and then releasing. Her pussy was pulsing on my cock and I knew she was cumming. Her legs were trembling and her hands grasped my bed sheets. Now that she had finished again I knew I had to pull out. This was risky enough and would get even riskier if I came.

I pulled out of her and leaned down to kiss her. She grabbed my cock and pulled the condom off of me.

"You still need to cum," she said.

We lay there together kissing in the bed. Holly had my dick in her hand and she kept tugging on it while we made out. She was so close to me. Her perfect tits were pressed up against my chest. My dick was rubbing against her pussy. She jerked me off while she rubbed the tip of my bare cock against her clit. I couldn't hold it anymore.

"I'm about to cum baby."

She tugged me harder and faster and I felt it rising in me. I busted everywhere. I came all over her pussy and thighs. She kept kissing me and I could feel her smiling. We broke our kiss and I rolled onto my back and sighed. She did the same, her head slightly turned to me and she gazed at me out the corner of her eye, smiling. She reached down and touched her pussy, covered with my nut. She played with it, swirling it around above her pussy and then brought her hand to her mouth and tasted it. She licked the cum off of her fingers one by one. I finally had lived out all my fantasies about my cousin Holly.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Cousin Holly

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 37 milliseconds