• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jen and Mike Ch. 02

Jen and Mike Ch. 02

This story is a homage to another current lit erotica author Xleglover who has developed these 2 characters in another category. For the full history of mike and jen please go to the loving wives category and read He fucked my girl, All in my head, Making it work and consequences. All of his stories are excellent but those four in that order tie into the first part of this story somewhat. I have taken the characters to an alternate universe and in a slight different direction of him in that it is now 18 years in the future and the have a daughter who will through circumstances discover all about her parents past. The original author of these 2 characters has kindly given his permission to let me use them as long as I let everyone know this story takes place in an alternate reality from his own. I highly recommend you read the 4 stories above to get a much deeper understanding of who they are.

*

Jess bounced out of her parents house and headed towards her friend Cheryl's car still wondering about the conversation she had overheard before entering the kitchen.

It made her wonder, not at the actual conversation but the way the name Jenny was used in it. It sounded like someone her parents knew but hadn't seen in a long time, like an old friend. The way her father said in an almost embarrassed hush, that yes he missed Jenny too was what really had her wheels turning. Why would her father be so reluctant to admit he missed one of their mutual friends.

Unless maybe, and she didn't want to think of this as a possibility, her dad had an affair with one of her moms friends named Jenny and was still embarrassed by it.

"No," she thought to herself, that couldn't be it because it was her mom who asked first. But then again her mom asked her dad if he ever missed Jenny. It could still be possible. Maybe her mom is still feeling a little insecure about discovering her husband having an affair.

This would explain why she never heard the name mentioned in front of her. Usually parents would not discuss that kind of thing in front of their kids. She did however resolve to gently ask her mom when she got home from school. If her mom was hurting over something maybe she could be a shoulder to cry on for her. She might be young but she could still try and be supportive to her mom if she needed it.

Jen might not know it but Jesse worshipped the ground her mom walked on. In her eyes her mom was a goddess. She was a classic beauty who looked spectacular at 45 years old. The gods had given her looks that made men of all ages turn their heads and a fair share of women too. Jess herself had caught herself on more than one occasion staring at her mom in a way that kids shouldn't look at their parents.

Not that Jess was gay by any means, she had her fair share of boyfriends and had fooled around pretty extensively for an 18 year old. It's just that some women seemed to catch her eye in the same way that boys did. They would make her tingle in her pussy the same way a good looking guy did and sometimes she would even indulge in a little masturbation fantasy involving them. She had even indulged in a couple of really hot finger sessions thinking of her mom. Somehow though in her fantasies she was able to take the mom part out and just appreciate Jen for her beauty.

Even though Jess had fooled around a lot she still had never gone all the way with anyone, and she had never even had the opportunity to kiss another girl. She wanted to but hadn't found the right one to kiss first.

Her dad on the other hand was kind of the complete opposite of the spectrum in her eyes as her mom. There was no doubt that she loved her dad deeply but she sometimes wondered to herself how someone as hot as her mom had wound up with her dad. He was kind of geeky to her and the way he carried himself seemed to say wimp with a capital W.

She knew her mom loved him; and she should the way he doted on her hand and foot, but it just seems like an odd couple match made in heaven. There couldn't be any denying her dad was a genius and that he was a great provider but that couldn't be all it was. Maybe her dad was amazing in the sack but she kind of doubted that. Her bedroom was next to theirs and although she overheard distinct sounds of sex every now and then coming from there she had never heard anything that made her think her moms toes were curling. You know, the kind of "Fuck Me, Fuck Me," screams she heard on the porn she would watch on her computer.

Maybe someday she would be able to sit down with her mom and have a girl to girl chat on an even level. Then she could ask her how the two of them came to be together. In her eyes her mom was the type of girl who wound up with the stud that all the other girls drooled over, not the pocket protector nerd.

While his daughter was deep in though about her parents, Mike Andrews was on his way to work. He taught remedial math at a local high school and thoroughly enjoyed his job. Early in their marriage Mike had developed a special software that had made him and Jen comfortable for the rest of their lives. Both he and her had continued to work in the city for awhile after that because Jen at the time was also an up and coming star in the field of advertising management. They had given that all up when Jen got pregnant though and moved out of the city.

Most mornings Mike's mind was focused on the upcoming school day but today it was far from there.

In his minds eye he was visualizing Jen on her back getting fucked senseless by a large cock, and it was not his.

Early in their relationship Mike realized he had fantasies about seeing Jen getting fucked by other guys. They had lived these fantasies out all the way till Jen got pregnant. It had almost destroyed their marriage more than once but they both kept going at it. They called it "The Game", and in the game Jen had been Jenny.

Even though they had stopped playing the game 18 years ago Mike had never lost his taste for his fantasies. He still had an inner need to be cuckolded by his wife but he kept it to himself.

He did however have the stash of DVD's he had made from taping Jenny getting fucked. When he was lucky enough to be allowed to watch one of her boyfriends using her pussy over and over again.

Unlike other cuckold couples Mike allowed, no sorry, encouraged Jenny to establish relationships with other men. So Jenny had an intimacy with them that other couples like them did not maintain through one night stands and random hook ups. He was always pushing her to find guys that would make him feel weak in bed and then want her to get attached to them.

She did this 6 times and always gave them up eventually and came back to Mike. During her relationships she would spend time away from him and come back home and give him all the details of her trysts. It never failed to make him hard .Even though so many of those times Jenny's pussy was so well fucked and sore she couldn't even let her own husband fuck her. Instead she would sit there and sometimes give him a hand job or a blowjob. She would always tell him how good he made her feel in bed but he just couldn't believe his 5 inch cock could compete with some of the monster cocks on her boyfriends.

After Jen mentioned Jenny this morning and then asked if he missed her, a whole wellspring of emotions came to the surface.

One was fear, fear of wondering if Jen had started an affair. According to the rules of their old game she would talk to him first before fucking someone, most of the times that is. Jenny was very good at breaking rules.

The other major emotion was lust, pure lust because he still wanted to watch his wife fuck other men. He wondered if maybe she was going to ask to start playing "The Game" again. When he thought about that possibility he found his little dick getting hard. He also worried about how they could make that work with the life they had now.

He wished he could have taken the day off to sit at home and jack off to his DVD's all day while Jen was out running errands and the such. Unfortunately he had to work today because there was a large teachers conference he had to attend.

He did start trying to think of ways to bring Jenny up to Jen again tonight while they were alone in bed. Maybe he would be lucky and she would bring it up again for him.

While her husband and daughter were on their way to school and work, Jen Andrews still sat at her small table in the breakfast nook. She seemed puzzled by her own thoughts this morning. For a moment she got reminiscent of the life her and Mike had maintained before suburbia and Jess. It shocked her though because it almost immediately started getting her wet.

Its not that she hadn't thought of those times at all through the years. She also had a collection of the same DVD's Mike did ,even though he had no idea about her hers. She even had some that Mike did not because she had arranged with a couple of those boyfriends to secretly tape from a different angle that would capture her getting fucked, and sucking their cocks. It also however caught her husband in the chair staring at how thoroughly his own wife was being fucked right in front of his eyes. Jen liked these the best cause they made her feel in control of the situation.

She would look him in the eye before impaling herself on a cock twice the size of his and ask questions like "how does it feel to see a real man fuck this pussy."

"Oh, Mike this cock is so magnificent I don't think my pussy will ever feel that tiny dick again" she would say mockingly to her cuckold.

She would openly tell her boyfriends that her pussy belonged to them and they could use it whenever they wanted. She proved this so many times to Mike during their game too. She would make times to meet him and blow him off to keep fucking her lovers because their cocks would just make her feel on fire. Her pussy craved them and when she was horny she would easily overlook any prior commitments she had to her husband.

Her favorite points on the special DVD's she alone owned were the times she would be laying there begging her man to fuck her. Then she would break the same rule over and over again. She would beg him to fill her pussy with his hot cum.

"Oh god fuck me, fuck me. I can feel your cock throbbing," she would say. "I need you, I need your cock, it makes me complete."

She would look over at her husband then and see the lust and desire on his face and she would make him crash by adding

"I'm coming again on your cock give it to me harder, I need you to shoot your load in me," she would growl "Fill me full of your hot fucking jizz, let it drip out so my wimp dick husband can see it."

Mike would almost always beg her then, "Please Jenny don't , you promised no more coming inside you. "

Sometimes she would just ignore him. Then she would ride her lovers cock till she felt the splash of the semen on the inside of her pussy walls. That would always make her cum again because she loved the feel of a man coming inside her. The fact that she had just ignored her cucky again always made her smile inside.

Other times she would look at him and laugh right before the onset of the sperm torrent and tell him, " Shut Up! With the tiny bit of sperm you shoot out of that little dick I need to feel a real load sometimes."

Either way those were the scenes that Jen always found the hottest to rewatch when she was horny. Although there was one other DVD that made her wetter than all the rest. Ironically it was the one that Mike used to jack off to the most.

Her business trip to Las Vegas with her best friend Allie and her co-worker Scott. "Oh My God" she would think to herself every time she watched that. It was the experience that had convinced her that no matter what she did, Mike would always be there for her and love her.

Scott had been her current boyfriend at the time and Mike hated him. That was part of the game too, the more Mike disliked someone the hotter it would get him if Jenny fucked them.

They had been in Vegas on a business trip that coincided with Scott's birthday and Mike had know they were hooking up. Unknown to Jen, Scott had set up a camera to record the whole event with the full intention of sending it to Mike to rub salt in his open wound. That night was still one of the hottest sexual experiences in Jenny's life.

Scott had made her do and say things that were designed to do nothing but dig at Mike. He had instigated Jenny's first ever lesbian experience with her best friend Allie. Then he asked Jenny if she would ever do this for Mike, "NO never," she replied emphatically.

He had Shaved off her little patch of hair above her pussy with Jenny's permission even though she knew her husband liked it there. He had her tattooed even though Mike hated the idea of a tattoo on his wife. Although this one did turn out to later be a henna tattoo, Mike had no idea of that while seeing this video for the first time.

Then the next thing in the lineup of things that that would make Mike want to throw up ..... he fucked her bareback. Not only did he fuck her bareback which Mike had begged Jen to never let him do. He had her on camera saying "Yes! God! I've always wanted you this way!". But the real nail in the coffin of what should probably broken Mike's love for Jen was hearing this.

Scott, " I'm Cumming babe where do you want it." Jenny's reply, "God cum inside me baby! I want to feel you cum inside me!"

This was the holy grail of the rules in the game. She had promised over and over, no Cumming inside her. She not only had let it happen, she had begged for it.

That video was on one hand the single most damaging thing she had ever done to their marriage. On the other hand after they repaired the hurt and moved on it always reminded her that Mike would never leave her no matter how far she pushed the boundaries of the game.

Did she miss getting fucked by large cocks since moving to suburbia 18 years ago, of course she did. But she did love Mike and she made the sacrifice of her selfish desires to raise a family with him. It of course meant no more pursuit of the ultimate orgasm for her.

It had been a wonderful 18 years too because of her little jewel, Jesse. No mother could have loved her baby more than she did. Whatever excess energy she had spent pursuing her lineup of boyfriends, was now channeled into the love of her little girl. So she had no regrets when it came to where she was in her life now.

Lately however Jesse had blossomed into a beautiful young woman. This meant that they didn't have to shelter her anymore. She was a young adult with some autonomy. This made Jen wonder if Mike be interested in the game again. She also said to herself , just like Mike had said to himself, "I wonder how we could make it work with the life we have here."

She decided to break out that Vegas DVD while she was here alone and take some matters into her own hand for awhile.

First she pulled down the blinds in the living room and went to her hiding spot, got the video out and made herself comfortable. Once the DVD got going she started her hands moving. She left her top on but started to trace light circles around her nipples. Even though her tits weren't large her nipples were very very sensitive. She played with them for a few minutes while looking at the DVD.

"God she thought to herself" while looking at the DVD, Allies tits are so much bigger than mine.

She also remembered how nice it felt to suck on them. She only had two lesbian lovers in her life. They both kind of left her wanting more but she never had the chance. While looking at Allie all of a sudden the thought popped into her head, how nice Jesse's larger breasts had felt pressed into her this morning. That thought made her moan out loud. Then she reached down with her other hand and start rubbing her bald pussy.

She had to get the shorts she was wearing out of the way so she tore them off and threw them across the floor. Her one hand found her pussy and she was not surprised how sopping wet it was. She couldn't get the thought of Jesse pressing into her out of her head. Then she started wondering if her daughter was still a virgin.

At that thought she pictured her own little girl in her place in the video, on her back begging to be fucked. She moaned out loud again. She had a serious cum face working now, she took a single finger and put it inside her pussy.

She kind of laughed cause it made her think of Mikes pathetic dick. So she then took three more and started stretching herself out. She wanted to feel the fullness she used to feel when a large cock was filling her up.

She wondered some more about the extant of her little girl's sexual experience and wondered what she would think if she saw her mommy right now. She wondered what she would do if she walked in right now. Mike would always tell her that once she had her cum face on there was nothing that would stop her till she had a roaring cum. She was right there now, maybe she would grab Jesse's hand and make her finger fuck her till she screamed.

Just fantasy she was telling herself over and over just fantasy, Anything can happen in a fantasy. Just then she felt it starting to build deep in her pussy. A feeling she hadn't felt in 18 years with Mike, a feeling that was like a locomotive rushing forth. Her legs started shaking uncontrollably and she start moaning low at first but louder and louder till she was almost screaming.....then she came.

She laid there exhausted like she hadn't been since she had last been truly fucked. She laid there slightly distressed and confused about her line of thought during her playing.

Jesse was her Angel, her little jewel how could she use her in a sexual fantasy like that. How could it get her so hot thinking of her little girl enjoying a big cock like her mom. It didn't make her feel bad or guilty because one thing was becoming clearer to her. After 18 years of suburbia she wanted to be Jenny again. She just had to keep telling herself it was only a fantasy just a fantasy. For just for a little bit she couldn't help but wonder how Jesse's tits would look naked, and how would they taste in her mouth.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jen and Mike Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds