• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Adventures of an Indian Slut Wife

Adventures of an Indian Slut Wife

I am Pinki, a 34 years old, married housewife. My husband, Dev, had established a small business in India after working for years in USA . We met in Mumbai at a conference about 10 years ago. He was 42 at that time. He was a widower. We fell for each other in the very first meeting. He liked my looks. I have a voluptuous figure(typical north Indian). My stats are 36E-25-36. My small frame of 5'3" makes my assets look more prominent. I fell for his personality and wealth(for wealth more than personality, to be honest).

I was working as a dentist at that time with a well-established dental surgeon in Delhi(with whom I also had a short fling). I have had my share of fun in school and college and while practising before marriage, with my boyfriends and a few friends(with benefits) of mine.

This story is about how I met my husband. My husband's company make medical and dental equipment. His company was one the sponsors for that conference and I was there to attend it. I was getting bored listening to all those boring lectures sitting alone. Dev was sitting near me when he struck a conversation. He seemed to be an interesting man and I had seen him checking me out earlier. I am used to it, men checking me out because of my curvy figure and dresses i choose to flaunt my curves. I was wearing a sleeveless salwar kameez which was doing very little to hide my curves. My high heels made me look more sexy.

After a while, Dev told me that he was also getting bored and asked me for lunch. During lunch, we talked and get to know about each other. He told me about his life and experiences in US. I shared my experiences about my college, job and other stuff. He was flirting with me, a bit. There was dinner party organised by the sponsors. He asked me to accompany him for the party. I agreed. He told me that he would pick me up from my hotel at 9.

I came to my hotel after lunch as I couldn't bear the boring lectures anymore. Moreover, my pussy was itching for a fuck. I had to take help of my vibrator. My pussy was dripping wet by the time I reached my room. Dev was not a Greek god by any means. He is an average looking, humble and descent guy of average height and normal physique. But, no sex for a last few days and his sense of humor had turned me on. I stripped off my clothes and started playing with myself, thinking of some old hunk ex BF of mine. It was a matter of few seconds that I came. I dozed off after climax.

I woke up at quarter to 7. I shaved my legs and pussy and took a shower. I was confused about what to wear for the party. I zeroed down to a dark red transparent saree with a halter neck blouse. I painted my nails with the nail paint of same colour. I applied little makeup and got ready. I chose a black thong and got ready. I was wearing little jewellery, just earrings, an armband and a very big finger ring. My platform heels were making my bum protrude out more. I had a look in the mirror. I was looking a bit sluttish as usual.

Dev reached at my hotel at 9. He was looking handsome in semiformal shirt and khakis. His jaw almost dropped on seeing me. That was what I was expecting. We drove to the venue. He was looking at me through the corner of his eyes while driving. The effect I was having on him was visible in the form his erection poking through his trousers. We reached at the venue of party. It was as boring as the conference. No one knew us there. We had drinks. Then, Dev asked me for a dance. While on the dance floor, he tried to slide his hands down from my lower back to my juicy bum. I pressed my boobs into his chest while dancing . His erection was poking into my skin. I could feel. After dancing for a while, we got back to our seats. Both of us were getting bored, so Dev proposed that we go somewhere else.

We went to his place. He made us drinks. We talked while having drinks. I was losing my inhibitions whichever were left. My attire was already showing more than normal. We had been flirting since the time we had met. Sexual tension between us was apparent. Dev asked me if I was dating someone and how do I manage alone in such a big city. I gave him a subtle hint by saying that I do feel the need of someone in my life but I didn't meet anyone like him before and a sluttish smile.

He took my face in his hands and kissed my lips. It was a gentle one at first but then turned into a passionate French kiss. He started feeling my boobs over my blouse. My saree was already lying in my lap. While kissing me, he untied the knot behind my neck and exposed my giant tits. He has been eying them all through the evening. He kneaded them, cupped them. He took my nipples between his finger and thumbs and pulled them gently. That drove me crazy.

Meanwhile, I also untucked his shirt and unbuttoned it. I felt his hairy chest. He took my right boob in his mouth and sucked it. Nipples are my sensitive spots. I ran my hands through his hair, nursing him. He was playing with my other boob with his hands. I was moaning hard. While kissing and boob sucking we undressed each other, leaving me just in my sexy thong, jewellery and high heels. He carried me into his bedroom.

He made me lie back on his king size bed and got between my thighs. He started kissing and licking my pussy after removing my thong. My legs were lying wide apart and he was all between them, worshipping my pussy. He seemed to be an experienced lover. He kissed my pussy lips and played with my clit with his tongue. He explored its depths with his tongue trying to suck it dry and later just assaulted my clit with his tongue and started to finger fuck my love hole. My moans had turned into screams. I clasped his head between my thighs and was trying to push it into my pussy. He was driving me crazy. I was already on the edge and then he touched my anal hole. That made me cum hard. I came all over his face.

After this we kissed each other and we started playing with each other, exploring each other's bodies. I took his dick in my hands, licked it and kissed its tip. His dick was average sized. But it was somewhat thicker than average. I am very good at blow jobs. In fact, I like playing with dicks. But I didn't want to take a chance with him, given his age, after having orgasm with a BJ, he might not be hard any time soon and my pussy was in dire need of a dick. So, I straddled him and sat on his dick taking it all inside my pussy, and started fucking him in cowgirl position. I was scratching his chest and he was feeling my bum, controlling my rhythm. The room was filled with the lusty sounds of our moans and wet slurps of our fucking. I use to have multiple orgasms, so I was already on the edge and so was he. I started milking his dick with pussy as it convulsed under orgasm and as he edged near cumming , he pulled me into a kiss crushing my boobs against his chest. I bit his neck. We were panting and sweating. We kissed each other again and drifted into sleep.

We hanged out together for a few days. He offered me a job in his company at his head office in Mumbai. I accepted and after a month, I moved to Mumbai. Our sexual escapades continued there and we got married 6 months later.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Adventures of an Indian Slut Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 375 milliseconds