• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's Big Bed Ch. 02

Mom's Big Bed Ch. 02

12

I walked out to the edge of the pool and found mom puffing away happily and sipping her martini. I could tell she was high already. She had removed her robe and was enjoying what was left of the sun before it dipped down out of reach of the courtyard and shadows from the house blocked the rays from the poolside. I noticed that she was wearing her electric orange thong that she like to tan in although often she does it from the balcony of her bedroom as it catches rays longer from that location. Anyhow, she looked up at me from behind her sunglasses and said, "Well, your massive erection seems to have subsided. Did you rub one out while you were inside she said slyly?" - Not only was she high but her words indicated she was feeling the effects of the martini already which was already near gone!

"Mom! I didn't jack off! It just went away when I started looking around in the kitchen for coupons! Geese!" I answered.

"I was just kidding silly!" she said back at me with a wicked grin behind her glasses. "It's just that you were in there a long time! Anyhow, run back into the kitchen and get the martini shaker and bring it out here. Get yourself a glass while you are at it!" I was confused. She wanted to let me drink with her? I obeyed and came back out with the martini shaker and poured her a drink.

"Thank you sweetie! Now you can pour yourself another one for yourself."

"Really mom? It's ok for me to drink? I thought legal age in Arizona is 21!"

"Oh you are such a stick in the mud! I was drinking responsibly when I was 15 and I was smoking THIS stuff since I was 18. You are old enough. I trust you. You can drink anytime you and I are together in this house -- just be responsible, don't be a violent jerk, and ......don't turn me in to the cops you little squealer!" she added with a laugh. The hippy inside of her was clawing its way out.

"I poured a glass and sat down in the lounge chair beside mom and took a sip. I wasn't ready for it. I had consumed plenty of snuck beers in my time and even snuck a little wine out of the cabinet from time to time but this was like drinking hairspray! I wheezed and coughed and sputtered a bit.

"Careful son! You take your first serious drink and you almost check out on me! Sip it you silly boy!" she chuckled.

"Wow,COUGH..COUGH," I exclaimed. I guess I was not ready for this.

"It's ok. Sipping martinis is an art best practiced slow." She cautioned. "It's kind of jumping into the pool and losing your trunks. You need to wade in slowly and get used to things. Probably why you got such a throbber between your legs when you jumped in -- you weren't ready."

"Prob, COUGH, COUGH, probably!" I coughed in agreement.

She smiled. It was entertaining for her. She took another sip and then thought for a second. "Well, seeing you out of your trunks earlier now gives me an idea." She added. "I hope you don't mind but I am going to enjoy the last of the day's sun all over my body. It feels so warm and inviting."

Mom had laid out naked by the pool before. This was nothing new. She had said that really there was nothing to be hung up about being naked and so she never really discouraged me and sis from doing the same but as we got older we became more modest as a result of peer pressure from our friends and from sports, locker room jokes, and the what not.

She stood up, dropped her robe completely, and then took off her bikini top and her thong bottom. All that she had left on were her leopard spotted high heels which were an appropriate shade that matched her traffic cone colored bikini. She then settle back down into her chair.

"Much better!" she said to me. "Hey, why don't you do the same?"

"Mom, you're such a hippy!" I added, "Dudes don't lay around naked with their moms!"

"I am not a hippy you little fascist!" she said in a feigned attempt at acting insulted while she smiled and pouted under those sunglasses again, " Look my armpits are shaven and so is my cootchie!!" She pulled up her legs with her knees squashing her boobs and spread them apart while grinning like a Halloween Jack O' Lantern at me. I could see that the sun glinted on her pierced clit -- she had that done back when Dad was alive and she always liked having different types of bobbles and trinkets down there....often to match her earrings! She had matching nipple rings. She also wore thumb rings and toe rings. She may have said she wasn't a hippy but I saw different.

"Mom! Cut that out!" I pleaded. I could feel my cock twitch when she did that thing with the legs.

"OKAY!! I was just kidding you spoil sport!" she pouted, ....."So, are you going to get comfortable?"

"Mm alright." I said in an uneasy response. I removed my trunks and settle back down into the chair and took another drink. This time I didn't cough. Good. Mom would have teased me about being a lightweight or something.

The sun did feel nice. It was hitting me in all the right places and warming my bones. Mom looked at me. She lit another joint and took a hit. Now the effects of the smoke and the martinis were hitting her as she spoke.

"You have very good color and tone son. You also have wonderful skin. Never saw so much as a pimple on your back all these years! You are fortunate! Your weight lifting has paid off! You have the body of an athlete in the classic Greek sense. I could easily see your body as a Greek statue from the ancient past."

Gosh, she really was getting stoned, and thoughtful. It was like she was staring at my body but she was staring one thousand feet beyond it at the same time like she remembered something. " Just like your fathers...."

"Well Mom," I replied "I had to work out to stay big for sports in school."

"I know son," she answered, "just don't stop working out now that school is coming to an end in a few months!"

Before I could answer she put the joint in her teeth, stood up, and grabbed some oil from under her chair. "Come on. Roll over. I am going to put some oil on you and get you bronzed up!"

Ok now it was getting weird but I didn't protest. I flipped over upon my tummy and hoped that my erection would not return. Mom stood above my back with her legs apart on either side of the chair I was laying on. She began slapping oil on my back and shoulders and her hands at first spread the oil lightly. Then she began to push it around harder and hard with downward pressure of her fingertips. Her nails scraped ever so delicately against my skin. As she moved around my back I could feel exactly what spot her fingertips were and even today when my girlfriend traces around my back writing messages , I am adept at telling what letters she is writing by know where the sensations are coming from. I felt her hands go up to my neck and her thumbs made swirling pushing deep tissue circles in my vertebrae and to the back of my ears and my scalp. It felt electric! She ran her fingers lightly through my hair and then back down to my ears and gently tugged and squeezed each earlobe. Then back down my neck to my shoulders --always pushing and kneading me like I was pizza dough. She then sank her hands around to my armpits and rubbed the glands in each crevice before moving to my chest and tweaking each nipple lightly.

That shot a twinge of pain through each nipple but it mixed with pleasure and presently, my penis twitched in involuntary pleasure. OH SHIT! Here it comes, another boner! I MUST CONCENTRATE ON SOMETHING ELSE!!! .......THINK ABOUT BASEBALL! ......THINK ABOUT SHOOTING HOOPS WITH MY FRIENDS! ANYTHING! ANYTHING! ........JUST DON'T THINK ABOUT HOW GOOD IT FEELS!! Must make my mind go blank. Football players imagine the color blue to calm down. Think of blue things. Ocean, blue sky. Blue balloons. Blue crayons. .........OK ITS WORKING! MY DICK IS CALMING DOWN AND SLACKENING. I felt my penis stop twitching and then it calmed down completely.

Mom continued with her rhythm of kneading and pushing and rubbing . It was now soothing and relaxing. I almost was getting sleepy. She dropped more oil on my back and then she grabbed the joint from her teeth and her arm reached around to the front of my face which was pushed through a gap in the pool lounge so I could see the concrete of the pool deck and her hand with the joint being offered to me. "Here, take a hit off of this!" she said.

"You want me to smoke with you mom?"

"Son, again,...I was doing weed when I was exactly your age and I never stopped. You can smoke anytime I have my pot out, just don't hog all of it. After you get a job you may be required to share as well. Never give my smoke to any of your friends and never have anyone over getting into my liquor cabinet. You can drink with me -- again provided you are not an asshole, and you can smoke with me provided you are not a pig. .....or a snitch! Don't be talking to your friends or friends of friends."

"Got it Mom!" I said and she placed the joint in my mouth. I took a long toke and held it in. Unlike the martini, this was something I was accustomed to. She removed the joint and placed it back in her mouth and then plopped down in a squatting position right on my bare ass. She reached for her martini, and took a sip and then set it down and returned my back --this time on my lower back. I exhaled and a lung-full of smoke came up and around the bottom of the lounge. Mom leaned forward and breathed in the smoke I had just pushed out. As she did, her crotch slid down my ass and I felt the ring on her clit against the top edge of my right buttock. Again my penis tingled. GOTTA THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE HERE! I DID NOT FEEL MY MOM'S CLITTY RING AGAINST ME. THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN! IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!! .......... But nothing doin. The weed combined with the sensation of her hands on my lower back and that brief metallic scrape of her clitoral ring sent a lightning bolt into my cock and it sprang to life. My cock twitched and throbbed and pulsed and slowly it became a serpent poking its head through a gap at crotch level in the lounge. She leaned forward with her body and shot her hands up my spine and into my neck and hair in one bursting thrust of massage expertise. As she did she lay flat against my back and I felt her pierced nipples touch my back before the large massive weight of her oily breasts squashed atop them. She playfully licked and lightly kissed my neck and my shoulders and even gave me little nips of her teeth. "Did my little boy like those butterfly kisses?" she said in a naughty little girl voice -- like she was Betty Boop or something. I nodded -- painfully aware of the trouser monster that was between my legs poking through the chair and now under the weight of us both pushing down -- it was touching the concrete deck.

Mom mercifully stood up and repositioned herself in the middle of my back - only now facing down to my feet. I felt the scrape of her clitty ring again against my back and then I was aware not just of my throbbing member and her hands spreading oil on the backs of my knees, I also could feel damp heat. Damp, damp heat. Damp heat? Heat from her crotch! MY GOSH I CAN FEEL HER LABIAL LIPS ON MY BACK AND THE SQUISHY MUSHY MUSHROOM HEAT OF HER CUNT AGAINTS ME! This was too much! My cock was twitching angrily as a torrent of blood was flowing in and nothing seemed to flow out! It ached like an arm that had lifted too much!

Mom's hands worked down to my ankles which she lifted up and she oiled individually -- spreading downward into a wonderful foot massage paying attention to each foot and each to in a fashion that would have otherwise put me to sleep but with her cunt grinding away all I could do is lay there and throb into the concrete in miserable ecstasy! Then her hands moved up my ankles and back to my knees as I dropped my feet back down to the chair. She parted my knees slightly and oiled each individual thigh in deep tissue squishes and swirls. She then slit almost up to my shoulders and her buttocks were pushing down against my upper back. Her hands moved to my butt and she deeply and forcefully pushed down on my buttocks, like she was grinding corn. As she swirled her hands around, I felt her fingertips push into the canyon of my buttocks and go not for my butthole as I feared, but to the taint just before my balls. She pushed and rubbed and kneaded the oil against my taint and then, she exclaimed, " My what two lovely little eggs you have in this nest back here!" again in her Betty Boop voice!

She moved her oily fingers to each testicles and my cock was now throbbing wildly with the tip kissing the concrete as if to say, "How ya doin?" Mom leaned forward and gave a startled gasp -- "OOH Baby, you have got another sausage poking out!" but then she added in the Betty Boop voice, "Or should I say down?!?!" She got up, rose to her feet, bent over for the martini glass by her chair and her jaw again shot to the ground. "Aw shit son! That thing is looking like a giant prehistoric lizard pushing down below that lounge. Why you have a little puddle of pre-cum on the ground!"

I felt myself die with blushing embarrassment. I looked up at the expression on my mom's face and said to her, "No ma, I am sure it's just oil!"

"Liar liar!" she said in her Betty Boop voice before taking another puff on the joint. "Ok, now flip over!"

I did as I was told and it was all too apparent that I had a prominent skyscraper pointing directly up to the clouds. It throbbed and ached, and dripped pre-ejaculate. I was miserably horny.

"Tsk, tsk!" Mom said, taking another puff, "Again, you don't need to get upset. Dudes your age get boners. Hey, I still get clitty hardons now and again from rubbing into something by accident. No harm done honey!" I looked at her, and I could see that even as she was talking her camel toe and pierced clitty were puffy and her labial lips were hanging droopy and low. Most noticeable of all now, her pierced nipples were erect and looking like a pair of maraschino cherries that had been adorned with jewelry.

Mom grabbed the oil and began spreading it around on my belly and chest. She straddled me standing over me and my big embarrassing cock. Then she squatted down and rested her oily butt on my belly. She oiled my face and neck and again massaged my hair and even scraped her fingers in around my ears to get out dead flaky skin. Then she went down my neck with her hands and again she rest her fingers on my nipples and gave them a painful tweak.

My cock was pulsing and leaking and my pre-cum was flowing like mucous from a snotty nose. As my mom tweaked and twisted my nipples she leaned back and I saw a the flash of her clit ring. My cock throbbed and struck her in her buttocks, bumping into her bottom like an errant tree branch.

"Is that my baby boy showing his applause?!?!" she squeaked doing the Betty Boop schtick. I nodded.

"Well, let me turn around and work on the front of your legs. She said and she leaned forward and kissed me delicately on my eyes, my nose, and ever so lightly on my lips -- right before giving me a playful nip on my chin.

She stood up, spun around to straddle me from a standing position, took a puff off the joint, and as she did I could now look up and see everything. Her ass was there above me. The mother- ship. Something ET would want to go home to! Her legs were straddling me shoulder width apart and I could see her cunt, her labial meat curtains, her jeweled clit, and for the first time, her lovely crinkly balloon knot of an asshole!

She massaged the front of my legs and as she worked her way up she scraped her fingernails along my thighs through the oily slickness and she exhaled her pot smoke down wards so that a belching mushroom cloud of reefer gas swirled around my throbbing toy soldier!

"Ooops that was so rude of me!" miss Betty Boop exclaimed! "Well now you are all slicked up. What do you say we enjoy the rest of this sunshine?" She adjusted her lounge to a sitting position and I did the same. She took little sips from the martini and I matched her sip for sip. My whole body now felt tingly like somebody had pumped Noxema into my veins! My boner on the other hand was angry as ever.

Mom reach almost the end of the joint and reached across and offered me the final puff before crushing the funny ciggie out and flicking it into the same spot in the bushes where I had tossed mine. "Seems like a popular place for them, "she muttered and I didn't readily take her meaning right away. She then went into her bag and pulled out another joint and lit it -- holy cow what a hippy pothead. As she did, she looked down at my cock and commented, "Say, don't you think that thing has been ferocious long enough?" as she sucked the new reefer through her teeth.

I shrugged, "I can't think it down Mom, the weed and the massage...."

"I know, I know silly," as she assumed the voice of somebody of authority -- "why don't you just take care of yourself?"

"Mom?"

"Mas -- tur-bate!" she said as though I suddenly had dropped 50 IQ points.

"Really?" I said, somewhat horrified and somewhat turned- on , ....my mind now a total blur of emotions and hormones and pot smoke and booze.

"Look, I told you I have been drinking and smoking since your age. I was also banging this clit since way back when as well too! .......and I still do! Everyone masturbates. I do it and you should do it. You are healthy and so am I. You should enjoy that Greek warrior body of yours and take care of it with a good rub and tug now and again. I bang my clit sometimes two or three times a day. You have the body of a god but you are as naive as a young calf. Anytime you need to masturbate son go ahead, there is no shame. Just don't do it outside where all the world can see. Right here in the privacy of this home is fine and safe -- I am not judging you I am supporting you." She then got a sly look across her face, "Just make sure that when you pull my pornos out of my cabinet you put them back and don't get them sticky!"

Her words hit me like a bus going through my chest. How did she know? I went cold. I stammered and tried to talk but nothing would come out -- she knew! SHE KNEW! OH SHIT! SHE KNEW!

She took the join from her lips and reached over to me and offered me a puff, " Oh and one more thing, the next time you get into my pot -- make sure I am around! No more raiding my stash!"

I sat there naked, throbbing, stoned and dumbstruck. I absent mindedly took the joint in my lips and sucked in the smoke -- unable to think of what to say. She continued, "Son, this is nothing I was surprised at. I know you have taken pot from my room before. I have smelled it in your room, in your hair, and your clothes. I wasn't born yesterday!" she chuckled. "This is not my first rodeo she added, and I used to steal your grandmother's doobies and smoke them with my older sisters. Nothing new. ...I suspected as much with you. You have too much of me in you!" she chuckled. She continued to grin and smile as she went on, "I have been hearing you pound your junk and I have been seeing you sneak off to spend tons of time in the bathroom and I figured -- HEY HE IS A YOUNG MAN ITS NATURAL. Then I come home and I go into the bedroom while you are out in the pool boinking yourself and one of my joints is missing from the bedroom my black velvet bag was moved around!"

I exhaled a huge cloud of smoke at this. She put the joint back to her lips and continued, " Then I go into your room with some laundry I did earlier yesterday to put your socks away and my porn DVD is on your desk! Hah! You have gotta learn mister how to clean up a crime scene better!" She said this but she was not being mean as much as she was being consoling.

"Now sweetie, jerk that cock and relieve yourself. Turn your chair around and face me. We'll get through this together!" I did as she instructed and pulled her chair up close and opposite mine so that we faced each other closely. Her knees were hooked up over mine to accommodate the closeness and her high-heeled leopard spotted shoes dangled off the ground.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's Big Bed Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds