• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Full of Surprises Ch. 03

Full of Surprises Ch. 03

Kim and Troy have been our best friends for many years. One weekend, about a month ago, Kim and I crossed the line of friendship and sucked and fucked each other while Troy and Tammy (my wife) were not around. Neither of our spouses had any idea that we had been unfaithful on that weekend. Since then, things have returned to normal between all of us.

It was now Friday night and Tammy had to work so I was home alone. Since I was feeling pretty horny and I had the house to myself, I decided to watch some porn in the living room. I hooked up my hard drive and started watching some movies that I had downloaded earlier that week. The movies were pretty much full-length films that weren't just sex; there was actually a plot and some acting done in between the sex scenes.

The movie started out with 2 couples at a party. Predictably enough, both couples ended up fucking the other's spouse. At one point, I was on the couch stroking my cock slowly while on screen one woman was giving a blow job to a guy whose wife was fucking her own husband. Suddenly, I thought I heard a quiet gasp from behind the couch.

When I looked, I saw Tammy standing in the hallway with her pants on the floor and her fingers in her pussy. At first, she didn't realize that I saw her because she kept her eyes locked on the screen as she slowly pumped her fingers in and out of herself.

As I watched, she started to shake and I knew that she was close to an orgasm. That's when she looked over at the couch and saw me watching her. As soon as she realized that she was caught, she stopped playing with herself and her face that was already flushed from her masturbation turned even redder.

She was obviously embarrassed by being caught like this, so I got up and walked over to her and kissed her. As we kissed, my tongue separated her lips and she immediately responded by thrusting her tongue into my mouth. When I let my hand fall to her naked pussy and started fingering her clit, she thrust her body into mine and moaned "I want to cum."

I moved my hand away and led her to the couch where I removed her blouse and her bra before gently pushing her to sit down. As soon as she settled onto the cushions, I moved my mouth to capture one of her rock-hard nipples. She sighed and pulled my face harder into her tit. I realized that she didn't want me to be gentle, so I started nipping at her breast. This caused her to moan and cry out in pleasure. I did this for a while, alternating between both of her large breasts. Once again, I moved my hand to rest on her pussy. As I started to press my fingers against her open hole, her juices coated my entire hand. I had never felt my wife this wet before!

I slid 2 fingers inside her and slowly started to pump them in and out. Once again, she wanted no part of my attempt at being gentle, so she reached down, grabbed my wrist, and started forcing my hand harder in and out of her body. It was like she was fucking herself with my hand. As I pumped her pussy, I moved my mouth from her nipple and watched her face which was contorted in pleasure while she watched the video.

When she moaned "God, that is so hot," I turned my head to look at the TV. On the screen, one of the women was on her back being fucked by her friend's husband. At the same time, her own husband was standing next to the bed with the head of his cock in her mouth. The other woman was standing behind him stroking the visible shaft of his dick.

Just then, I felt my wife stiffen, and her pussy clamped down on my invading fingers as she started to cum. Her entire body started to shake and she started crying out and panting while she held my fingers inside her body. Her orgasm seemed to go on forever until she finally she went limp as her body came down off of her orgasmic high.

After taking a few minutes to recover, she reached over and grabbed my cock, started to stroke me and said "Now it's your turn." She then twisted her body around on the couch until she was laying on her side with her head in my lap. Then she started teasing me with her mouth by running her tongue up and down my shaft. I was so excited from what had already happened, that I felt like I was going to cum right then.

"Baby, I'm already close, and I'm going to cum if you keep this up." I told her.

She stopped licking and looked up into my eyes and said "Good." Then she turned her head a little more and engulfed my entire cock in her mouth. As soon as she had the entire shaft inside her, she started bobbing her head up and down. That was all it took for me to lose the last bit of control I had.

"I'm cumming!" I called out, as my jizz began firing into her mouth.

She kept sucking as the first shot of cum flooded her mouth. Then she pulled her head off my cock and used her hand to stroke my remaining cum onto her neck and chest. Finally, my dick stopped shooting, and she cradled it in her hand until I started to go soft.

Finally she sat up on the couch next to me, and we kissed long, hard, and deep. I could taste myself on her lips, but that only seemed to add to the eroticism of the moment. After we broke our kiss, she snuggled into me and we watched some more of the movie together.

After the movie ended, Tammy looked up at me and said "That movie sure seemed to get you excited tonight. Was it just the sex, or something else?"

"What do you mean, 'something else'?" I asked.

"I was wondering if you were just turned on by the sex scenes alone, or if you were even more turned on because of the plot line. You know, the idea of two couples, who are close friends, getting involved in an orgy." She explained.

"You already know that the idea of group sex has always excited me, and I guess it's kind of every man's fantasy to have group sex with another couple." I answered, then continued with "You seemed to be pretty turned on by the movie yourself. Maybe I'm not the only one who is turned on by the idea of fucking around with friends."

Tammy looked away and mumbled something that I couldn't understand, so I asked her to repeat it. She quietly responded with "Actually, that's something that I have fantasized about for a while now."

"Really? Why haven't you said anything about it? We have always been open in our sex life and adding another fantasy would just make things more interesting." I told her.

At that point she looked away again and quietly said "In the past, when I would bring up fantasies, we would play them out together and that was the end of it. They really weren't something that I would ever like to try in real life. However, I have actually thought about bringing another couple into our bed with us, but I wasn't sure how you would react. Then tonight I got off work early and walked in on you watching a video that was an exact image of my group sex fantasy and ..."

As Tammy finished her answer her voice kind of trailed off, making it clear that there was more she wanted to say, but she was too embarrassed or scared (or both) to finish her thoughts.

"And that's why I caught you with your pants around your ankles and your fingers in your pussy." I finished for her.

"Yes."

"Does your fantasy couple have names and faces or are they just random people?" I asked.

Upon hearing my question, Tammy looked up at me in surprise. Hesitantly she asked "Are you sure you want to have this conversation? I'll answer you honestly, but some of the things I say may surprise and / or upset you."

"Of course I want to know. I want to know what excites you. I want to know everything you feel." I answered.

After a brief pause, Tammy responded with "Yes, my 'fantasy couple' has faces and names. For a while now I have thought about what it would be like to have a foursome with Troy and Kim."

I was pretty sure that was what she was going to say, but hearing her say the words made my breath catch in my throat. Tammy took my reaction to mean that I was upset and she immediately pulled away from me and started to apologize.

"I'm sorry. I know I'm being stupid. We are a happily married couple. I shouldn't be thinking about sleeping with our best friends. Please forgive me for even bringing this up." She sobbed.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her body back against me and said "I'm not upset at all. In fact there's nothing to be upset about. I'm glad you told me."

"But when I told you who I thought about, your body stiffened and your breath caught just like you do when you are mad. Are you sure you're not upset at me?" she replied.

"Dear, before you told me who you were thinking about, I already knew. With all the time we spend with Troy and Kim, who else could it have been? My reaction wasn't because I was upset, it was because I was hoping you would say that."

"Why?" she asked.

"Because I have had the same thoughts." Then I reached down and ran my hand up and down my renewed member and continued, "Besides if I were upset at your comment, do you think I would be sitting here with another hard-on."

At that point, my wife smiled and wrapped her hand around my cock and said "Maybe you are excited about my fantasy. What should we do about it?"

"For starters, I think we should go upstairs so we can take care of this properly." I said.

Tammy stood up and I followed her beautiful, naked body upstairs. Once we got to the bedroom, I took her in my arms and kissed her as passionately as I ever have.

When we broke the kiss, I told her "Tonight I want us both to be completely honest and open about our group sex fantasies. Even if you manage to say something that I don't like, which I doubt you will, I will never hold anything that we do or say tonight against you."

As I was talking, I was sliding my hand down her body. When I finished speaking, I reached her pussy and found it to be open wide and dripping with desire.

"I'm not the only one that this conversation has gotten excited" I said as I penetrated her cunt with two fingers.

She moaned and replied "You have no idea how hot you have me right now."

"Are you thinking about your fantasy?"

"Yes"

"Imagine that these aren't my fingers inside you. Imagine that you and Troy are here in this room alone and he is the one fingering you while I am downstairs with Kim.

"Oh God! I want you Jack!" she half moaned, half screamed.

"I'm not Jack. I'm Troy, remember?" I told her as I added a third finger inside her body. "Jack is downstairs with my wife, probably doing the same thing we are doing right here."

As I finished my statement, I felt Tammy's body start to go stiff, and her moans turned to panting and she cried out "God Troy, you're going to make me cum! Don't stop! Oh! Oh! Oh!" As she went into the most intense orgasm I'd ever seen my wife have, I kept thrusting my hand in and out of her until her entire body went completely limp from the pleasure. I actually had to catch her just to keep her from falling. After I gently placed her on the bed, I climbed up next to her and just held her until her breathing started to return to normal.

Once she was finally in control of her senses again, Tammy looked at me and said "God I need you." She then rolled on top of my body and started grinding on me with my cock trapped under her.

"So you liked the idea of me fucking Troy, huh? Well I'd also be that you'd like the chance to fuck Kim. I've seen the way you look at her sometimes. I know you want to shove you dick into her tight little cunt. Well here's your chance. Now I'm Kim. Fuck me the way you want to. Use me for your pleasure."

While she was talking, she lined up my dick with her hole. As she finished speaking, she dropped all her weight down and impaled herself on my cock. Between her momentum and her sopping pussy, I was buried inside her in one stroke.

"Oh Jack. Fuck me hard! I've wanted you for a long time, and now I finally have your dick in my cunt. Fuck me, just like Troy is doing to Tammy right now."

The way that Tammy was getting into this role play was exciting me more and more. As a side benefit, she seemed to be getting just as turned on as I was, and I could tell she was getting ready to cum also. I decided to turn the tables back on her.

Without pulling out, I rolled her over and started pounding her from above and said "Oh God Tammy! I can't believe I'm actually inside your body. You look so hot with your tits bouncing like that, still covered in your husband's cum."

Tammy moaned and I could feel her starting to lose control. I wanted this orgasm to be the biggest one she's ever had, so I leaned in and took her left nipple into my mouth.

"Oh God!" She cried out. "What are you doing? Your cum is still on my tits and your sucking them anyway! Oh fuck! This is so hot! I'm gonna ... Oh! Oh!"

At that point I felt her pussy squeeze my dick and she started to completely flood my balls and thighs with more pussy juice that I've ever felt. Her entire body went into a complete spasm as she came under me. With all these feelings, there was no way I could hold back any long and I cried out as my cock flooded her body and I collapsed on top of her.

After our orgasms subsided, I rolled next to my wife and held her as our bodies relaxed from the pleasure that we had just gone through. Finally I felt her breathing return to normal and she drifted to sleep.

As I felt Tammy fall asleep, I wondered where tonight was going to lead. Was this just another fantasy / role play for us to use alone in our bed room, or could this lead to even more erotic adventures? I know that I would love to get back into Kim's pussy, and I also realized that I wouldn't mind if Troy and my wife pleasured each other at the same time. However, there were a lot of questions in the air, such as: would Tammy actually agree to swapping, and would Kim and Troy even be interested? I finally decided that those questions would have to wait for another time to be answered, and I fell asleep to dream about the future possibilities...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Full of Surprises Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 199 milliseconds