• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • Monster Breeder Ch. 01

Monster Breeder Ch. 01

Chelsea stared out her window, pondering every of her many problems that seemed to be piling up in her life. Little did she know, it was all about to get a whole lot worse.

She worked part-time as a financial adviser and hated her new boss even more than her old one. Both were perverted pigs in her opinion, always stealing glances at her 35C breasts and shapely ass. Her old one had even dared once to touch her butt!

Chelsea was 28, hot, and still virgin. Her hair was luscious chocolate brown and her eyes were a beautiful hazel. Every inch of her was flawless, and she knew it, too. Just seeing her, in her usual crop-top and short-shorts, was enough to make most guys get rock hard. Despite her looks and general good humor and kindness, her fiance had left her, packing in the dead of night, leaving only a note explaining he found no more pleasure or happiness with her, and the box for the engagement ring he had given her.

It was this ring that she twirled between her fingers, passing it from one hand to the other. It had been two weeks since her fiance had left, and she was going to return to work tomorrow. She glanced at the clock on her bedside table, which read 10:38. She sighed and walked over to her dresser, heading for the depression pills her doctor had prescribed. Before she got there, however, she heard a strange hissing noise from outside. Before she could turn around, a scaly hand clamped over her mouth, and her hands were pulled forcibly behind her back. Her eyes widened in terror as she was lifted of the ground and a strange-smelling cloth was placed over her nose. her struggles grew weaker and less desperate, as she finally slumped, unconscious, to the ground.

Chelsea slowly regained consciousness. As she did, voices began to filter through her ears. "We scanned her. Apparently this one is sought after much amongst humans. She registered nearly 9.56 on the scale! She's pure, too." a silky smooth voice washed over her like honey, but the kind that's too sweet, you can tell that something else entirely lay just below the surface. Chelsea attempted to open her eyes and look around, but her eyelids weighed down on her like lead. Panicked, she attempted to move her arms or any other piece of her body, but she felt as though she was paralyzed. She attempted to make a scream come out of her mouth, but all that filtered out was a small whine. The voices seemed not to notice.

"The all-powerful Ones seem satisfied with the specimen as well. This one can carry and seems fit to deliver. It may be a tight fit through that tiny vagina. But no matter, I'm sure they'll make it fit somehow." said a deep, commanding voice. " Oh, she is awake. Strap her." immediately she heard a padding sound and realized there were more coming. Her arms were pulled from her sides and her legs pulled apart. She was strapped tightly in a spread eagle position. No matter how she attempted to struggle, her limbs completely disregarded her commands and refused to budge an inch. Suddenly it felt as though some heavy weight had been lifted off of her face. She opened her eyelids and found herself staring at an enormous stalactite just a foot away from her face.

She glanced around and realized she was in a large cave. The creatures she had heard talking were standing too far to the left for her to see. she found that though her eyes were fully functional, everything else was still completely unresponsive. Suddenly a creature with a human-like face but skin like a snakes came into view. The thing was completely bald, save small bumps covering its head. It smiled and said "I think she's ready. Bring 'em in." Suddenly her limbs worked again. She found her voice and began yelling desperately for help. She struggled fiercely against her bonds, but to no avail.

She turned her head and looked around. She had been stripped down to her panties and a skimpy bra. She appeared to be on a raised platform carved out of rock. Many snakelike creatures were spread out and if she turned her head a far as it would go, she saw a large hole cut in the rock. A few moments later a loud 'Thump, thump thump THUMP THUMP' The owner of the footsteps appeared to be approaching. Suddenly the owner walked through the large opening. At first Chelsea couldn't believe what she was seeing. The thing was positively MASSIVE.

It was a creature at least 20 feet tall. It was covered in short, thick fur and it's shape greatly resembled that of a bear. It's eyes were green and catlike and it had a short snout. The thing that really drew her attention though, was his enormous cock. It had a length of about a foot and a half and a width of nearly five inches. All of the reptile-like creatures in the room bowed to it. The thing ignored them, save a disdainful glance. It's attention was solely on her. It's eyes roamed hungrily over her, taking in every aspect, sizing her up as you would normally inspect a sheep when judging how to slaughter it.

To Chelsea's absolute horror, about twenty other identical creatures files in after it. At this she began screaming in earnest. At this many creatures looked towards the reptilian creatures. When they were given no explanation, they simply shrugged it off and walked forward. They formed a circle around her. At the signal of one of them, her bonds were torn off. She was lifted into the air, still screaming, and her panties and bra were ripped off mercilessly and tossed to the side. She was then placed back onto the table. She heard rapid footsteps approaching. She heard a buzzing sound, then felt a razor touch her head. She fell into a fresh bout of struggling, but finally seemed to realize the futility of her situation. She was forced to lay as her beautiful brown locks fell to the floor until she was shaved bald. One of the creatures made a dismissed motion and the creature scuttled away. suddenly, without warning, the creature closest to her lifted her up and leveled her with his enormous cock.

The creatures began cheering and Chelsea suddenly realized with horror what they intended to do. She began to beg, "Please, no don't! You won't fit! I can't lose my virginity, not like this! Please, stop, you'll kill me!" The creature, however, didn't seem to care. It circled around her sex a few times, then suddenly, plunged in. It had trouble at first, and wiggled her a few times, but then kept going. Chelsea screamed the loudest she had ever screamed before. She felt as though she was imploding, being ripped to shreds from the inside out. The monster had hit bottom, but still had six inches to go. It kept pushing, and she felt it enter her womb. The pain was excruciating. It managed to fit in another three inches before deciding not to try any more. It began to pump slowly, then hard and fast, finally going at an inhumanly fast pace, bottoming out every time. The others took this as their cue and began crowding her boobs, suckling and playing with her nipples. She felt the one fucking her increase his pace to so fast, it was just a blur. Suddenly, he truly forced the entire foot and a half of pure cock down and kept it there. he tilted his head back and howled.

She felt him about to release and opened her mouth to scream again, but on of the other monsters took this opportunity to shove his cock into her mouth. She felt the other creature release inside of her. He released inside her for a good five minutes straight. Finally, he pulled out. She felt immensely relieved, thinking it was over. She was mistaken.

As soon as he had pulled out, another took his place. This one followed the same routine as the last. In the middle of this, she also had the one who had been face-fucking her switch places with another. Suddenly a creature slid underneath her and without warning, shoved his entire member up her butt in one long, hard thrust. He began to fuck her intensely. She began to cry. This dissatisfied the face-fucker and he pulled her deeper, so she had to concentrate on breathing through her nose. The one now in her pussy cummed, then switched, and so did the one in her ass. This went on for more than twelve hours, though to her it seemed like days. Finally, beaten, shaved, suckled, fucked, and cummed in more time than she could count, she was thrown in a holding cell to the right of the table she had previously been strapped to and given an apple. She ate it, then huddled against the far wall, aching badly in her butt and pussy. Cum mixed with blood and her own vaginal fluids flowed in a constant stream down her leg. She cried herself to sleep, exhausted from her miserable ordeal.

Chelsea woke sometime later. She was once again strapped to the table. The creatures were already there however. She was too exhausted from the previous time that she had no energy left to resist. The same routine was followed, but the monsters seemed more forward, more violent, and much less planned out. Her stomach felt bursting with hot semen and she was cummed in more often and longer. Afterwards she was given another apple and fell asleep cold and miserable once again. Sometime later she woke up when a reptilian creature opened her cell door and deposited a small box on the ground. He left and locked the door behind him, then walked away.

Chelsea sat, staring at the box for a few minutes. Finally deciding that nothing they could possibly do to her would be any worse, she crawled forward and opened it with trembling hands. Inside was the last thing she would ever have expected- a small box that you would find at a drugstore labeled Pregnancy Testers. Chelsea frowned, then realized, they had been TRYING to get her pregnant! She realized there was no use in fighting and resignedly opened them up and tested herself.

~TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 2~

*****

Hey, guys. I am a bit new to this genre of writing, but I did my best. Please rate and comment. Any constructive criticism is greatly appreciated and I hope you like it. Sorry to end on such a cliffhanger, but I promise that I will try to get the next chapter out ASAP. If you have any requests or advice on how the next chapter should go, please share it in the comments. Thank you!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • Monster Breeder Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 493 milliseconds