• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Gardener

The Gardener

Hello everybody, so this is my first attempt at any kind of erotic literature, so see what you think and feel free to leave any comments or suggestions for how to improve.

This is just a very short intro to this story, but I'll write more when I have the time and if people enjoy it.

So, here you are!

*****

Jamie walked the very short journey to his neighbour's, very irritated with this turn of events. He had been blackmailed by his mother into gardening for the elderly lady down the road on pain, the punishment if he didn't do it losing his entire summer allowance.

The conversation had been a very short one:

Mum: 'Jamie, can you pop over to Mrs Travers on the weekend?'

Jamie: 'Erm, why??'

Mum, sighing exasperated: 'Look Jamie, she's a very lonely woman and she needs a bit of help with her gardening, nothing too strenuous I'm sure. She said she'll pay you and the punishment if you don't do it is me taking me back that money I gave you for the summer. You can leave Alice for one day of the weekend!'

Jamie: 'For f*ck's sake, fine. It doesn't look like I have any choice does it?'

Mum, walking to the kitchen: 'Nope.'

Alice was Jamie's new and very lovely girlfriend. A cute brunette with a tight arse, stomach and beautiful 32C tits, who appeared to be a good little lady in front of friends and family, was actually a delightful slut in bed with an extremely dirty mind. And as they'd only been together a month or so, he was still not tired of spending all his time in bed with her. Instead he was on his way to an old lady's house for an entirely fruitless couple of hours bar the earning of about £20 which he'd give up if he was spending the time with Alice.

Jamie knocked on the door twice before he heard movement inside the house and even then it took Mrs Travers quite some time to get to the door.

'Ah hello dear, James isn't it?' said Mrs Travers, peering up at him. Just a quick word about Jamie, he was about 5'10, sandy hair, green eyes, and with some of the gym time taking its effect, he had got a decent physique. Alice seems to like it at least.

'Err...Jamie, yeah... Hi Mrs Travers, how are you?' Jamie replied, trying to hide his boredom at being there.

'Fine thanks, dear. Well come in, come in.' said Mrs Travers. She was the classic old lady in her early 70s, she had the look of possibly having been once beautiful, but this beauty, if it ever existed, had now faded. Her face was now neither attractive, nor unattractive, just, there was no other word for it, old. Her hair had long been snow-white, her face had as many wrinkles as you would expect of a woman her age and her body was a decidedly pear-shaped and flabby size 14. Her arms had some loose skin hanging from them, her breasts were an ample, but saggy 36 B/C and her legs were small tree trunks that moved slowly when she walked. She was wearing a faded pink blouse, with a cardigan on top, a knee-length skirt and slippers. Jamie looked at her with the same look that most 18 year olds would give a woman in her early 70s, one of barely concealed patience and incomprehension of ever reaching such an age.

'So, would you like a cup of tea, dear?' she quavered from the kitchen.

'Erm...no, I'm fine, thank you, Mrs Travers. Could I take a look at the garden, please?' said Jamie, desperately wanting to get this over and done with.

'Oh, of...of course, dear.' replied Mrs Travers, visibly put out by Jamie's abrupt, business-like tone.

Pushing down his swelling feeling of guilt, Jamie followed her out to the garden.

'So, dear, it shouldn't be too difficult for a young strapping man like yourself,' sighed Mrs Travers, briefly putting an hand on Jamie's arm, which sent a strange electric shock through him, making him frown. 'I just need a bit of weeding, some planting and general housekeeping, really. The tools are in Gerald's old shed, everything should be in there. Would you like a glass of fresh lemonade?'

Sticking to his abrupt manner, Jamie quickly replied 'No, thanks, Mrs Travers, I'll be fine.'

Catching onto his tone, the elderly lady sighed, saying, 'Okay dear, well I'll leave you to it then. Give me a hoot if you have any problems.' And, with that she walked back into the house, coming back out with a magazine a minute or two later.

Jamie took a deep breath and walked down to the shed to get the tools and started work. He had been weeding tirelessly for a good half hour when the heat started to hit him on the back of the neck and he paused, glancing over at Mrs Travers, whose face was behind her magazine. What he saw made him swallow; her legs were open not very wide, but far enough that he had a view through to the yellow knickers she wore under her skirt. Running down those knickers was a sight that made Jamie's cock jerk, a narrow line of moisture, whether it was sweat or urine he couldn't tell...but it was tucked between a delicate little ridge which outlined the lips of this old woman's vagina. The lewdness of this sight and the sexualisation of this old woman had Jamie rearranging his hard cock in his pants without being able to explain exactly why.

Jamie looked away, shaking his head free of sweat and muttering to himself to get a grip. This was an old woman, a wrinkly, old woman with white hair and a belly and he was a fit and healthy young man with a nubile, young girlfriend. However, all Jamie needed was another glance at her to know that she was turning him on...inexplicably, and without any effort at all on her part, she had him hard as a rock. He mentally shook himself again and continued to do the weeding, turning away from Mrs Travers.

After another half hour, Mrs Travers stood up. 'Well dear, it looks like you've got everything handled out here. I'm going to get in out of the sun, it's giving me the most horrible headache!' and she went inside leaving Jamie staring at her frumpy body from behind, trying to push the image of what it might look like naked out of his mind's eye.

Jamie weeded for another hour or so and then started doing some of the planting. After a while he stood up to use the toilet and ask Mrs Travers for a glass of water, sweating as he was from all the exertion. He walked through the back of the house looking for the elderly lady and was treated with a sight that had his shorts tenting again.

Mrs Travers had fallen asleep on the sofa watching the TV. She was pretty much horizontal and snoring softly with her skirt up around her thighs giving Jamie a much better view than before of her knickers and that line of moisture on them...

He walked over to Mrs Travers and stared down at her. What was this woman doing to him? He leaned in slightly and got a clue for what that wetness on her knickers was as he could smell her huge, sweaty thighs, and then he caught sight of something that would have him fiercely masturbating later...

Some of the old woman's white pubic hair was peeking out of those knickers, quite a lot of it actually. Looking further, Jamie could see the wrinkles and veins that traced Mrs Travers' legs, the sizable belly that bulged over the waist of her skirt, the flabby arms that used to be bingo wings but now just consisted of loose skin that led up to an even flabbier neck... And in that moment, there was nothing Jamie wanted to do more in the world than undress this woman and explore each of her wrinkles and folds of flesh in detail.

However, he had the presence of mind to pull away and remind himself of where he was and who this woman was, that she was four times his age and that he had a girlfriend. Therefore, he pulled away, went to the toilet and made enough noise coming out to wake up Mrs Travers. She awoke and stood up, hoping Jamie had not noticed her shameful state in his rush to the toilet. Then, Jamie popped his head round the door apologising, saying he had to head off for the day and was that okay? Mrs Travers was quick to say yes, that was fine and did he mind coming back the next day, to which Jamie replied:

'Erm...sure, no problem, Mrs Travers, same time?'

'Yes dear, but please call me Agnes! And I promise not to fall asleep for so long tomorrow!'

Jamie hastened to assure her that the sleeping was absolutely fine and fairly stumbled to get out of there. It was a very strange turn of events, Jamie was looking forward to coming back the next day to help out and walked out of this old woman's house with a raging boner that she was the cause of. Agnes for her part was very confused by the young man's sudden exit, but was looking forward to seeing him tomorrow if only for a bit of company during the day.

*****

End of Chapter 1

Hope you enjoyed it, let me know if you'd like to read more and any suggestions for the story!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Gardener

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 83 milliseconds