• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Surprise Homecoming

Surprise Homecoming

Kevin decides to fly back a day early to surprise his wife, Sarah. He gets a ride home from the airport and as he comes around the curve in the neighborhood he sees a strange car in the drive way. Kevin walks up to the door and lets himself in quietly. As he shuts the door Kevin hears some giggling and talking upstairs in their bedroom. He walks up the stairs and as he does he can hear a males voice in their bedroom with his wife.

The door is cracked open just a little bit and Kevin can see Sarah naked on the bed. As he is looking in he sees a male walk around the front of the bed naked and lays down. As he gets on the bed Sarah immediately wraps her hand around his cock as she gives him a deep passionate kiss.

Sarah let's go of his cock to place her mouth where her hand just left. She slowly takes his cock all the way in her mouth. Sarah is rubbing on his balls as his cock is so deep in her mouth it is starting to gag her. He grabs the back of her head and guides it lower so she can take all of his cock in her mouth.

Then he pulls Sarah's head up by her hair to ask her, "what do you want me to do to you?"

Sarah looks deep into his eyes as she begs him, 'Fuck Me!'

Kevin has never seen that lustful look on Sarah's face. As she mouths the words Kevin sees her legs are being spread open by her lover's hand as he starts to slide a finger in and out of her wet pussy and she lets out a small moan.

He lays on his back with his head at the foot of the bed and Sarah slowly climbs on top of him. She starts riding him and grinding her pussy against his rock hard cock. She starts fucking him so hard and deep that her ass is slapping against his legs. Just as she is about to loose herself into a deep and intense orgasm, she looks out in the hall and sees Kevin standing there watching. Sarah stops for a second as it startles her but she starts fucking him harder and deeper as she is staring at her husband in the hall. She doesn't take her eyes off of her husband as her lover's cock is sliding in and out if her sloppy wet pussy. Sarah is yelling at her lover, "make me cum!!" as she is bouncing up and down on him.

Just as Sarah is about to cum she raises up just a bit and Kevin can see a huge cock sliding in and out of his wife. Her lover is so big Kevin is not sure how she is taking it all the way in her pussy. Just then Kevin sees his wife's body tense up and start shaking as her lover is making Sarah cum for what seems like 5 minutes. She is thrusting and bouncing and screaming all while she is staring at her husband in the hallway.

After she cums she looks her lover in the eyes and tells him she wants him to cum in her pussy and fill her pussy. As he starts bouncing Sarah up and down her ass starts slapping against his legs again. Then he rises up and bucks hard as he lets out a long loud moan. Sarah can feel his cum shooting deep in her pussy and yelling, "Oh Brad cum in my pussy. Don't pull out... Fill me up baby!!" After he is finished she climbs off of him and starts to clean the extra cum off of his cock with her mouth.

Kevin is still standing in the hall way and can not believe what he just walked in on. His wife of 8 years just fucked her lover in their bed while she teased and taunted him. He wanted to hate it but instead it excited him seeing his wife being impaled by a huge cock.

Sarah and her lover both lay there for a few minutes. Then he jumps up to get in the shower. As he is in the shower Sarah walks out in the hall and tells her husband to wait in the other room until he leaves.

As he walks out the door 10 minutes later she walks in the extra bed room and gives Kevin a deep passionate kiss. He can still taste the cum from both Sarah and her lover on her lips. Sarah goes on to explain that she has been fucking Brad for about 2 months and she isn't going to stop. Sarah tells him that he can watch anytime he want but she is not going to give him up. Sarah goes on to say that Brad's cock is so big that he is giving her the best sex she ever had so that is why she is with him. She assures Kevin she still loves him but his cock just isn't doing it for her anymore.

She asks her husband if he liked watching Brad make her cum and although Kevin wanted to say no his hard cock said otherwise. Sarah slowly pulls his cock out of his pants and starts sucking it. She stops and raises her head to come up and give him a deep long kiss. She leans over and whispers in his ear to ask him if he wants to fuck her. As Kevin nods his head yes, Sarah tells him the only way he gets to fuck her anymore is if he eats her pussy clean after she is done with Brad.

Sarah lays down on the bed and spreads her legs to show Kevin how much Brad's huge cock has stretched her pussy. Kevin can see the load Brad shot deep in his wife. There was so much that her pussy lips were covered in it. She tells Kevin to start licking her pussy. He hesitates for a minute and then slides his tongue inside of his wife. He can taste a combination of Sarah's cum mixed with the cum of her new lover. As he is licking the sweet and salty mixture out of his wife' she grabs the back of his head and grinds his face deeper into her pussy. Sarah whispers, "I am in charge now and you will do what I tell you to do." Kevin is eating her pussy so hard as Sarah is fucking his face. Just as she is about to cum Kevin slides two fingers into his wife's pussy, she arches her back as her body starts to shake and she lets out a deep and loud moan.

As Kevin comes up there is still cum all over his face so Sarah tells him to go clean himself up. Kevin asks his wife if he gets to fuck her when he comes back and Sarah tells him, "no, you will have to go jack off that little cock."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Surprise Homecoming

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds