• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Cynthia's Submission Ch. 15

Cynthia's Submission Ch. 15

12

Thanks for reading my stories; I am sorry for the long delays between the chapters. All I can hope is that you continue to keep reading them and don't mind if they take a bit to come out. I do wish you enjoy this next installment. Comments and Ratings as always are appreciated, as too are any possible suggestions you might wish to read Cynthia and Sage partake in.

*****

With my cut up dress off, and standing naked in the back parking lot of a drug store, I followed Sage to the back of the car. She popped the trunk before reaching in and pulling out the supplies to blindfold me, gag me, and cuff me. Quickly, she had all three devices secured to me, and grabbing ahold of me arm helped me into the small trunk space of her car. I had my knees bent up to better fit into it, and was surprised that I wasn't as uncomfortable as I thought I'd be. Before she close the lid to the trunk she spoke to me.

"What a sweet little slut you are. This might have to become a common way for you to ride around with me. l like the idea of having a hidden slave in the trunk of my car as I drive about doing my errands. It's definitely a good look for you."

I then heard the lid latch shut, which was soon followed by the sounds of Sage entering the car and starting it up. I could feel the vibrations of the engine reverberating through the floor of the trunk, and soon began to sense the motion as my Mistress pulled away. I was unaware of exactly where we were heading; able only to sense which direction we turned or when we would stop at a light or sign. The cacophony of sounds from the road passing below me, the tires whirling round, and the slight screech of the brakes was almost hypnotizing as I round in darkness of the blindfold and trunk. Soon though the sounds stopped, and I realized that Sage had cut the engine as well.

The sound of her door opening and closing signaled that she had exited the car. I heard nothing else from her, and could only wonder where we were, and what she was doing. Soon I began to focus and begun to hear sounds around me on the outside. Sounds of cars driving slowly by, and other car doors opening and closing. Engines revving, and people talking began to flood into my ear drums. As I laid restrained and removed from sight and speech in the trunk, the world was busy around me. From what I could gather, Sage had stopped at a shopping center of some kind, and it was busy with afternoon shoppers.

The thought crept into my mind, that if they only knew what was concealed in the trunk of the car they casually passed by, their minds would be blown. To see a teacher of the local highschool, naked and tied up in the trunk of a car would be the story of the century. I could feel the arousal building in my pussy as I thought about my situation, and I hungerly wanted to touch myself. However, I knew I could not; not because of the cuffs, but because my Mistress had not specifically allowed me or indicated that I could. So instead, I pushed urge aside and continued to listen and visualize the world outside.

After a few minutes I heard the car door open and close again, with the engine rumbling back to life. We were once again on the move, and still I was unaware of where we were heading. As I rode along on the journey I began to feel the pains of stiff trunk pressing back against my prone nude form. This feeling was however soon push aside as well, as I sensed we were once again coming to a stop. This time however I did not hear Sage get out of the car, but instead could faintly make out that she was speaking with someone. I was unsure exactly what was going on, and shortly the conversation ended. The car began to creep forward before coming to a stop once again. I suddenly realized that we must be in some sort of drive through, and that triggered the feelings of actual hunger I had.

However, as the car once again began to pull forward a strange loud noise emanated from the front of the car that indicated that we were not in a drive through that provided food, but instead one that led to an automated car wash. I instantly began to wonder just how well sealed Sage's car trunk was as I felt the conveyer belt begin to take the car forward. As we entered, my ears were engulfed with the sounds of water and soap assaulting the body of the car. Followed by the pounding and reverberation of the scrubbing brushes. Thankfully, I did not feel any likes slipping through the trunk, and was a bit dumbfounded with the idea of riding through a car wash in the trunk rather than the actual car. Never had I, nor did I ever believe I would be experiencing a car wash in this manner.

Eventually I could hear the roar of the powerful air dryers, as we neared the exit of the wash. The belt pulled the car through the remainder of the service before giving a bit of a nudge forward into the awaiting lot. I felt Sage engage the car into gear and slowly pull away before stopping after a few hundred feet and getting out of the car. The familiar sound of the trunk popping open registered in my ears, I was soon very much on edge as to where we were and who may be around to catch a glimpse of me naked and restrained in a car trunk. Sage's voice helped to calm my nerves some.

"Just grabbing some towels. Those dryers never really get the job done."

With that, the trunk was shut once again, and I sat in my darkness waiting for what was next. After a while, the trunk popped back open, and I felt the thud of damp cloth landing on my side before it was reclosed. Sage had said nothing, but simply tossed the used drying towels onto me to further emphasize that I was her's to use as she pleased. While this should have bothered me, and might have to must anyone else, in some weird way it only further added to my desire to serve my Mistress. To commit wholeheartedly to her will, and trust that she had my best interest in mind. Whether that would considered normal or not, I did not care, I just knew that the way Sage made me feel was a feeling I had never experienced in my life.

Being lost in thought I hadn't noticed that once again we had stopped. It was the sound of Sage's door opening and closing that caused me to snap back to reality. Again, I begun to hear the sounds of a parking lot filter into the cramped trunk. I wondered where we were at this time, and just what exactly Sage had planned. After a long wait, I was delighted and scared to realize Sage had returned. I was scared because how I knew she was back, was from the sound of the trunk being popped open remotely. It was soon followed by the familiar sound of a shopping cart rolling across asphalt. I could sense that Sage had reached the car and had opened the trunk. She then began to place shopping bags into the trunk with my; placing them around me. I hoped dearly that no one was close enough to peer inside to see me, but was also confident that Sage was being cautious with my exposure.

"Just had to pick up a few things before heading over to your place. I'm sure the bags won't be an issue with you back here slut."

Upon finishing her statement to me, I heard the and felt the lid of the trunk pushed shut, and was again left to think and wait. After I assume, returning her cart, Sage returned to the car and again we set off. From here last statement to me, I figured we were heading to my place, and that it shouldn't be too long because the shopping market was near to my house. We traveled for about another three minutes before stopping once again and Sage exiting the car and popping the trunk. I could only assume that we had arrived at my home, but I was in store for further surprises. Sage reached in and began to help me out of the cramped space and to my feet. She uncuffed my hands first, and then removed the ball gag before instructing me to take the blindfold off myself.

I reached up and peeled the piece of fabric away from my eyes. My first surprise was that it was no longer daylight, and that meant we had been out for far longer than I realized. The second and more dramatic surprise was that we were not at my house, but instead back in the staff parking lot of the school. I quickly glanced around to see if anyone else was present, and was somewhat comforted to see that other than our two cars, we seemed to be alone. As I began to grapple with surprising nature of my situation, Sage spoke to inform me of what I was expected to do now.

"Well slut,as you can see we are back at school. I didn't think it best to leave your car here, and figured you could drive it home. However, I also felt it would be fun to push your limits some more. You will driving home naked. This of course isn't all that hard considering that you drive to school in the nude most of the time already. To add to the difficulty of the drive you will be doing it with your hands cuffed together; in front of you for a change. Also, your passenger window will need to be rolled down completely for the entire journey. Is this clear slut?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good, here are your car keys, and if you would be so kind as to hold out your wrists as I again attach these."

Sage snapped on the cuffs, and then turned to leave me to make my way home on my own in my car. I stayed standing as I watched her enter her car and drive off before turning to mine to do the same. While it is true that I have become accustomed to driving to school in the nude, I wasn't too familiar with the level of traffic on the roads back to my house at this time of day; just before dusk and with the sun still up. Also, I have always had the added sense of security provided from my dark tinted windows, which of course would now be some what diminished thanks to the fact that my passenger window would have to rolled down.

Once inside my car, I quickly got the key into the ignition and started it. I rolled down the window, and took a deep breath before put it into gear and pulling away. I decided best to keep in the far right lane as much as possible to limit the amount of passers by on my passenger side. Thankfully, I was somewhat glad that I did not live too far away from the school, but did understand that I would be better off rerouting my usual path home as it would most certainly be busy at this time of day. So I instead planned to use the side streets of connecting neighborhoods, much as I had when Sage had me walk home naked from the park. Unfortunately, this meant I would spend a longer amount of time driving naked and handcuffed in my car, and unlike my previous journey home from the park I would not have access to a semi-concealed wash basin to travel along.

As I traveled through the different neighborhoods, I was a ball of nerves. I knew that for the most part no car would be able to pass to the right of me, which kept my exposure from the open window to a minimum, but I couldn't help and sense that at any moment someone from one of the many houses I passed would be outside and take notice of the nude driving slowly past them. Fortunately, all my fretting was for not, as I soon arrived to my neighborhood and was turning onto my street. I could see that Sage's car was parked on the street, which was a blessing because it meant I was free to park in the garage. Also, I did not see any of my neighbors out and about, so as I pulled into the drive and reached up to press the button to open the garage door I had an aura of confidence about me from another of my Mistress' tasks successfully completed.

Parked inside the garage bay, I turned off my car's engine and pressed the button to close the garage. I exited my car and made my way to the entrance of my house full of curiosity and wonder as to what was in store for me now. As I entered, I saw no sign of Sage immediately, but did hear the sound of groceries being put away in the kitchen. Wanting to show my Mistress I was back and successful, I headed off towards the kitchen to find her. Once in the kitchen, Sage rose from being bent over in the fridge to greet me.

"Perfect timing slut, I just finished putting the last of the groceries away; I am sure your travels home went smoothly."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good, because I have a special and interesting night lined up for you. I have secretly set you up on a special date. However, it isn't your typical first date, but rather a sex date. I found a man online that was interested in meeting a woman he could use for a night. Of course, I pretended to be you through our online correspondence as I determined whether or not he was the right fit for the occasion. You see, I have been wondering lately what it would be like to see you taken by a male figure, especially one in which would be a complete stranger to you. So I have been perusing different online sex personals to find an appropriate match for the situation. Doesn't that sound absolutely delightful slut?'

The idea of being set up with an unknown male to be used by in a sexual manner both frightened and excited me. This whole time my relationship has been growing with Sage, I not once thought about being with a man; I had been completely content with the endless experiences Sage had broughten me. So reflected upon that idea, I answered my Mistress the only way I could, and only way I truly wanted to.

"Yes Mistress."

"Excellent, I knew you too would be excited. He will be arriving within an hour so I have to go over a few things that will be expected of you, as well as some of the things promised him on your behalf. Firstly, you are to behave and obey him as if he was me; anything he wants is permitted. Secondly, I will not be here considering he is not aware I control you and thinks you are submitting to him under your own desires, but I have gotten him to agree, didn't take much might I add, to film the whole thing on the camcorder which is currently located on the coffee table in the living room. Thirdly, once he arrives you are to greet him wearing only a tiny g-string which I have left for you on your bed, and a pair of your highest heels. This was his request, and I felt it only appropriate that the evening between you two start with little in the way of confusion as to what you truly are; a slut. Anyways, his name is Gerald, and I am sure you two will have fun. I will be on my way, make sure you are showered and ready to go before he gets here slut, and call me the moment he leaves."

"Yes Mistress."

With that she unlocked the cuffs, moved past me, and proceeded to exit my house. Just as she was about to shut the door she mentioned I was to call her the moment Gerald left. My mind was running a million miles a minute with the bombshell Sage had just dropped. I couldn't believe she had set me up to have sex with a complete stranger she met online. The thought scared and aroused me almost equally. It had been so long since I had been with a man, and while the idea intrigued me, I also knew that it wasn't going to be like any of other previous experiences. This was going to a stranger, using me for his pleasure, and me submitting willfully to him. Coming to that conclusion, I felt my face flush, and my sex slicken with arousal; I quickly hurried upstairs to shower and get ready.

In the shower I made sure every inch of my body was clean, and that there was no unwanted stubble near my intimate areas. The feeling of running my fingers across my now shaved head was a reawakening as to what I had already gotten into today. However, it did cause a smile to form across my face as I realised that it showed my commitment to my mistress, as to would my performance tonight. Drying up, and getting out of the shower, I was happy to notice my new haircut cut my getting ready time down considerably. I now only had to apply my makeup and then dress. I opted for a clean, natural look with my makeup before returning to my room to put on the lone piece of clothing I was to wear.

On my bed lay the tiniest string of underwear I had ever seen. It was quite simply just a neon pink string of elastic that would stretch around my hips and sit in between my ass cheeks and pussy lips. It makes absolutely no attempt for covering anything, but it did certainly make me look the role of a slut as I gazed at myself wearing it in the mirror. The elastic cuts into my pussy, and splits my lips open and holds the slightest bit of pressure on my clit. I smile again at myself from just how naughty it looks. Pulling myself away from the mirror, I move to my closet to find my highest set of heels. My highest pair just so happen to be a pair of six and a half inch, neon pink accented, clear stripper heels. Putting them accentuated the slut look Sage wanted, and I was already beginning to leak with arousal of having to present myself this way to a strange man in a matter of minutes.

Glancing up at my bedroom wall clock, I could see that a half hour had passed since Sage had left, and figured I should be expecting my male caller to be arriving before the end of the hour. I made my way back to the living room to wait. Just the simple act of walking through my house as I was dressed made me feel slutty; even more so than I did when I walked around naked. This felt different and exciting, probably because it was new to me. Being naked in my house had become customary, now I felt as if I was going to be performing; and in a way I guess I would be.

After a few minutes there was a knock at my door, and I sort of jumped at the sound of it. Settling my nerves some I walked over to the door knowing that this must be Gerald, the man Sage had arranged I be a slut for. I didn't bother looking through the peep hole to see who it was, figuring that I would know if it was him or not, and deciding it best to just jump into the moment with both feet.

Swinging the door open, I presented myself in a sexy manner to the person standing before me. It was a man, looked to be about mid-thirties, normal height, normal build, and short brown hair. I stood there silently for a moment as I took him in, and he gazed at me. He was an average looking man somewhat attractive, but nothing about him really stood out. Wearing basic t-shirt and jeans with a pair of sneakers, he looked like any other ordinary Joe walking down a street; certainly not like a man who was about to use me as a slut.

He broke the silence first, "May I come in Cynthia."

I nodded my head fearing that my words would fail me. I was struck by the fact that he knew my name. I guess I assumed Sage would have used a fake name, but then again she did set up this meeting at my house, so I'm sure she wasn't to concerned about me being recognized. Leading him into my house, I motioned with my arm towards the living room where the camcorder was. As he walked that way he spoke once again.

"I glad to see that you shaved your head for me. It really shows the depth of your submission to me, even if it is just for this one time. Its a shame though that I am not gonna be able to stay longer; I had something come up last minute and can only stay for a bit. But, I'm sure I can enjoy myself and my use of you in that time."

He flipped on the camcorder, as I continued to look at him in silence. I was somewhat startled by the realization that it was him who asked Sage to have my head buzzed, and not something Sage originally had planned for me. Also, I was absorbing the fact that he was indeed here to use me as a sexual outlet, but was happy to note that he did mention he wasn't going to be able to stay long. As I contemplated all of this, I must have glazed over at some point, because I was startled back to the present by the sound of voice speaking at me hastily.

"Well slut, what are you waiting for. Get that cunt of a mouth over here, and get my cock ready to fuck your worthless little slut self."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Cynthia's Submission Ch. 15

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 277 milliseconds