• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Tucker's Summer: Summer Ends

Tucker's Summer: Summer Ends

12

I hope you had a good time reading this absurd tale. I had a great time writing it and may bring Tucker back for more outrages escapades. He has a lot of female relatives.

*****

I could hear whimpering sounds coming from the open door of Julie's bedroom. I tried to ignore them but was powerless to stop myself from looking in. At first I thought she was in agony or something, but the closer I got the more the sounds resembled whimpers of ecstasy. I reached the door and stared wide-eyed at the sight in front of me. Julie was sprawled on the bed sideways with her widespread legs up in the air. She was naked. What really shocked the shit out of me was who she was with.

Dad held her ankles as he drove his rock hard dick deep into her stretched slit. His cock was as big as mine, but fatter. I could see the veins in his massive tool throb as he hammered my sister's pussy like a jackhammer. His eyes were wild with lust as he watched Julie's face each time his rod sank all the way into her cunt. Her huge breasts swayed up and down from the force of his penetrations, and she had the look of pure rapture plastered to her face. Her grin was the evilest I'd ever seen on her.

"You like that baby girl, you like that," Dad chanted as his cock pistoned in and out of her at break-neck speed.

"Oh yes Daddy. Fuck me hard. Fuck your little angel," Julie squealed.

"That's right little girl, Daddy's gonna fuck you good. Turn over, you know how I like it."

Dad pulled his monster from her drenched bald slit and watched as she flipped over and stuck her ass up in the air. Stepping up behind her he guided the slickened bulbous head of his massive dick back into the sweetness of her slit. Once it parted her outer lips he rammed it all the way in with one mighty lunge. Julie screamed in delight as Dad's cock buried itself into her steaming twat.

"OOOOHHHH YEAH! That's it Daddy, do me, do me good," she panted as he rocked her back and forth on the bed.

"You like the way Daddy fucks his baby girl?"

"I love the way you fuck me Daddy."

"Does Daddy fuck you better than your brother?"

"Oh yes Daddy. Much better than Tucker does."

"And don't you forget it either," Dad hollered, slamming into her harder and faster.

"OH SHIT!!" Julie screamed as her orgasm burst throughout her convulsing body.

"You ready for it baby girl?"

"Yes Daddy, give it to me."

"Turn around, I want to do it on your tits," Dad said, backing away and yanking his throbbing cock from her hole.

Julie turned and sat on the edge of the bed holding her tits together as Dad stepped forward stroking his dick with both hands. He aimed the head directly at Julie's boobs, grunted once, then unleashed the biggest damn wad of cock snot I'd ever seen. It covered Julie's tits completely in one splash. Both Julie and Dad turned to look at me; their evil grins mocking me. Another load blasted out over her globes at the same time a scream blasted out of my mouth waking me up.

I jerked to a sitting position in bed covered in a cold sweat. It was dark; my TV had turned itself off some time ago. I shook my head trying to clear the dream from my memory. I couldn't. All I could see was that massive cock stretching my sister's pussy beyond belief. This by far had been the worst of the dreams I'd been having since Dad returned two and a half months ago. My days were filled with the fear of him catching me fucking his wife and daughter, while my nights were filled with these weird ass dreams. I guess my scream was loud enough to wake Julie, because she came rushing in asking if I was okay. After I told her it was just a bad dream she volunteered to help me get back to sleep. I didn't refuse her offer and was sleeping soundly shortly after she drained my balls with her mouth.

Morning came, and with it so did the first day of my internship at the bank. I shit, showered and shaved before dressing in the new gray suit Mom had bought me. I was going to need help knotting the tie. Mom and Dad were at the dining table ready for work when I got downstairs. Grabbing a cup of coffee I joined them and asked where Julie was. Both said, as far as they knew, she was still in bed. I wanted to thank her for helping me get back to sleep. I'd have to wait till tonight I guessed. I almost fainted when I felt Mom's stocking covered foot stroke the inside of my calf as Dad sat there drinking his morning java. Looking over at her I saw the mischievous grin on her lips. It was things like this that had my nerves strung taught as a banjo string. Both her and Julie had been pressing our luck with little stunts right in front of Dad. My mind drifted back over the last few months.

July fourth started with a bang. Literally. I woke to find Mom riding my morning wood. The feel of her slippery pussy going up and down on my cock caused me to groan with pleasure before I even realized I wasn't having a dream. My eyes opened and I saw her looking down at me with lust-glazed eyes. Unable to resist the sweetness of her heat I began pumping up to meet her thrust, as my hands sought out and found her nightshirt-covered breasts. Realizing I was awake she leaned forward and kissed me on the lips before whispering in my ear.

"Morning honey."

"What time is it Mom," I whispered back, at the same time pulling her completely down on my chest and pumping faster.

"It's early. Don't worry, everyone's asleep except us," she said moving her hips to match my pace.

She shuddered as she came, her cunt clamping my rod in her velvet cocoon before her contractions sent ripples of pleasure up and down my shaft. I shot my load; her lips on mine stifling my moans. My cock fell out of her pussy and landed on my stomach with a wet plop as she climbed off, gave me another kiss and left. I slept the sleep of the dead for another four hours before getting up.

In my pajama pants and t-shirt I went down and made myself a bowl of coco-puffs. It was a holiday so Mom and Dad were in the front room watching some off the wall crap. I was enjoying my cereal when Julie came in and joined me with a bowl of her own. She kept glancing over at me like she wanted to get my attention. When I looked her way, she reached up and squeezed one of her tits through her nightshirt and smiled at me. Right then and there I knew this was going to be a long day. A very long day.

"You two want to ride along to the store with me," Dad hollered from the front room.

"Not really," I mumbled under my breath.

"What are you going to the store for," Julie asked, trying not to snicker at me as she pinched her tit once more.

"It's July fourth. We need fireworks, something to barbeque and beers for you and Tucker." That got our attention.

"You're gonna let us drink beer," I asked. I wanted to ask, "Who are you, and what have you done with my Dad?"

"Sure. You're both old enough to have a couple beers now," he replied coming closer to the table.

"Aww, just a couple Daddy," Julie remarked in her little girl voice.

"We'll see sweetie," Dad chuckled, stepping up behind Julie's chair and kissing the top of her head.

"You and Mom don't drink beer," I said, still unsure if this was my real father or some alien clone.

"Your Mom and I will probably indulge in a little bit of the Jack," he said with a twinkle in his eyes.

"But Dad, you know what happens when you and Mom drink Jack Daniels. You guys get all mushy and lovey-dovey," Julie laughed.

"We'll try and behave ourselves," he laughed back, and then asked, "So, anyone want to go with us?"

"Mom's going," Julie asked.

"Yeah."

"I think Tucker and I will stay here and get the grill all set up," Julie said, not asking if that's what I wanted or not.

"Okay sweetheart. We'll be back in a little while," he told us as he headed back to the front room.

As soon as Mom and Dad left Julie started in on me.

"Aren't you happy I got us out of that," she asked, leaning her head to the side and glaring at me.

"Yes. Thank you," I told her.

"How happy are you," she asked with a sly grin.

"What?"

"I said, how happy are you that you didn't have to go," she responded.

"I'm ecstatic," I said, getting up and taking my bowl to the sink.

"That means you're happy enough to do your big sister a favor?"

I stopped in my tracks, took a hard look at her and asked, "What sort of favor?"

Not missing a beat she stood up, cleared the table in front of her, and hopped up on it spreading her legs wide open. Her bald slit winked at me. My cock winked back.

"Eat me," she said unsmiling.

"Are you nuts?"

"No. I just want to have my pussy licked," she replied all serious like.

"Julie," I groaned.

"Remember who has the pictures Tucker. Now get your ass over here and suck my cunt," she demanded.

Well, I was still hungry. One bowl of coco-puffs doesn't fill a growing boy up. I took her chair, scooted it close to the table and sat down facing her shaved slit. Putting my hands on the backs of her knees and holding her legs up, I leaned in and ran my tongue tentatively through her slit. Shit yes I thought, much better than coco-puffs. She squealed with delight as I sat there trying to find out just how many licks it does take to get to the center of a lollipop. I don't know about the lollipop thing, but I did find out that it takes roughly forty- seven licks to get to Julie's center. The lower half of my face was smeared with her cunt cream by the time she let out a loud moan and coated my tongue with her essence. I stood up, pulled out my raging cock with every intention of cramming it up her hole. She had other ideas. Hopping off the table she turned and grinned evilly at me.

"Later," was all she said before rushing to the stairs.

"Julie...You can't leave me like this," I called out to her retreating back.

Bitch! I thought as I watched her disappear up the stairs while I stood there like a dumb ass holding my unused boner in my hand. Bitch! I thought again as I stood in the bathroom rubbing one out. One of these days Sis, one of these days, my mind screamed as I headed back to my room.

By six o'clock that evening half of the burgers and dogs Dad had grilled remained on the grill. No one seemed to be hungry. I was thirsty though. Apparently so was everyone else. Between the two of them, Mom and Dad had managed to kill off two-thirds of a bottle of Jack. However, judging by how amorous Dad was getting, I'd have to say that most of it had gone down his throat and not Mom's. Julie and I had kicked back and sucked down nearly a twelve-pack by this time. I can't speak for her, but I was feeling no pain.

Mom's new swimsuit was nowhere near as provocative as her other one. This one left way too much to the imagination. The top was full cupped, while the bottoms covered her ass completely. To top that off, it was a muddy brown in color. Luckily for me, I knew intimately what was under the drab thing. Julie still wore her old one so if I needed a flesh fix I just stared at her. So did Dad. I got Julie and myself another beer while Mom and Dad played a drunken version of tag in the pool. I sat in the lounger closest to Julie and watched my parents play grab ass, all the while wishing Mom's top would fall off.

"I'm sorry for leaving you hanging this morning," Julie said leaning over toward me.

"Sure you are," I told her sarcastically.

"No, seriously, I am. Let's go upstairs and I'll make it up to you." I couldn't even make the same lecherous face that she was making.

"You really are nuts, aren't you," I told her.

"Why, because I want to repay the favor? That doesn't make me crazy, just horny," she laughed.

"No Julie, you're bat shit nuts. Mom and Dad are right there," I whispered, feeling the twitch in my groin her offer was causing.

"So. They won't even know we're gone. Come on bro, I know you want some of this," she teased rubbing her hand over her mound.

"At least wait till we light off the fireworks," I pleaded.

"Oh pooh, you're no fun," she said leaning back in her chair and pouting.

By the time it was dark enough to light the fireworks, Dad and Mom had started on a second bottle of Jack. Due to the strict ordinances and the cost, our fireworks display was limited to a few sparklers and some hokey things that popped then fizzled out. Yeah folks, we were having a ball. Made me long for the good old days when I was six years old. A little over an hour later Julie told them that she and I were going to bed. I didn't even think they heard her until Dad said good night. Mom was too busy nuzzling Dad's neck, while trying to lie on the same lounger to care if we were there or not.

I prayed Julie didn't rip one as we headed up the stairs; I was following behind her so close my nose was almost between her buns. Instead of going to her room or mine, she took my hand and led me into the spare room overlooking the pool. I had a pretty good idea what she was up to when she went over and opened the window. I asked her anyway, just to make sure.

"You know how those two get, so just be quiet and watch," she whispered as we looked down onto the pool area.

Sure as shit, we hadn't been gone five minutes and our parents were already in a lip-lock, with Dad's hand roaming down the back of Mom's swimsuit bottoms. Hers was rubbing the crotch of his shorts. Yeah Mom, get some I thought, just as I felt Julie's palm rub the front of the long shorts I had been forced to wear. An involuntary gasp erupted from my mouth when she reached inside the waistband and wrapped her hand around my pole.

"Shush fool, want them to hear you," she chastised me.

"Sorry," I squeaked, undoing my pants and letting them fall to the floor.

"Much better, thanks," Julie said, really starting to tug on my meat as we watched our parents down below.

"My pleasure," I snickered as my rod expanded in her hand.

The booze must not have had any effect on Mom's co-ordination; she had Dad's pecker out and up in less than five minutes. From the gasp Julie let out, I was sure she was as impressed with our father's dork as I was. It wasn't near as long as mine, maybe seven or eight inches tops, but it was thick. You go Dad I smirked, reaching a hand over and cupping Julie's firm ass. The way we were both leaning partially out the window made it easy for me to slip a finger under her suit bottom and run it up between her legs.

She didn't even flinch as my finger entered her juicy slit. All she did was stare at Dad's dick while Mom slid lower and lower on the lounger. She did flinch when my finger probed her opening, but I think it was from watching Mom's mouth inhale Dad's cock, more than from what I was doing. I really didn't care how Julie got her jollies; I was getting some stinky finger and that's all I cared about. That, and the fact that Julie's hand was really pumping the snot out of my dick now.

I have to admit, watching Mom suck Dad's prong was turning me on. So turned on that I slid my whole finger deep inside my sister's wet twat and finger fucked her, while the sloppy sounds of cock sucking came up from below. The slurping noises grew along with the groans of pleasure pouring out of Dad's mouth. He started bucking his hips up and down forcing more and more of his hardness inside Mom's mouth. She was a real trooper, munching his meat all the way down to his balls without slowing down as he hammered her throat. Yeah Mom! That's how you do it. My finger moved faster in Julie's cunt as she worked her fist up and down my shaft, making mewing sounds that got louder the longer she watched our parents.

I didn't tell Julie to be quiet; I was too mesmerized by the spectacle below to say anything. Mom stopped sucking and stood up, dropped her bottoms and straddled Dad's knees. I watched in complete awe as she used one hand to jack Dad's cock keeping it hard, while her other hand wormed under her mound and onto her slit. I could see her fingers frantically massaging the hell out of her clit. I could tell she was into it, getting wilder by the second. I knew it wouldn't be long before she mounted the cock and rode Dad into the ground. She threw her head back and howled as her fingers massaged her clit and cunt into an explosive first orgasm. Julie and I almost jumped back; Mom's unfocused eyes were staring right at us.

Just when I thought it was time for Mom to climb on, Dad blew his wad. Cum spurted everywhere; on his stomach, his chest and all over Mom's pumping hand. I heard Mom's sigh of disappointment clear up here. Used to the response she got from my young meat, Mom stroked Dad's deflating tool hopping to bring it back to life. It didn't work. Thirty seconds after popping his nut Julie and I heard his passed-out snores. Mom definitely wasn't a happy camper.

"Damnit Don! Not again," she cried.

I was lost in a world of lust. Pulling my finger from Julie's clinching cunt I yanked her bottoms down, stepped behind her bent over body and shoved my cock up her soaking wet pussy. She was so hot and bothered my rod slid all the way in on the first try. Grabbing her hips I rammed my rod into her as hard as I could, causing her to shriek in joy. What I didn't know, since I could no longer see out the window, was Mom heard her too. She looked up and saw Julie hanging partway out the window. Mom stood up and ran toward the house.

Wrapping my arms around her middle, I dragged Julie over and fell on top of her on the spare bed without ever taking my dick out of her cunt. I was just getting a rhythm when Mom rushed in. Her eyes were wild as she took in the sight of my dick going in and out of Julie's pussy. For some reason I didn't stop bouncing my pelvis off Julie's butt cheeks. I couldn't; it felt too damn good. Mom on the other hand had no problem stopping me. She reached me in no time and yanked me backwards dislodging my engorged dick in the process. I was furious until Mom told Julie to turn over and scoot up on the bed. When she did Mom climbed up on the bed on her hands and knees and got between Julie's legs. She looked back at me.

"Fuck me. I need some cock...I need it now," Mom begged.

Grinning from ear to ear I held my rod out and stepped towards Mom's upturned ass. Julie put her hands on the back of Mom's head and gently pulled it down toward her steaming twat. I bent down long enough to run my tongue once through Mom's furry muff before guiding my purplish head between her puffy pussy lips. Unlike how I'd entered Julie, with Mom I slowly sank my cock into her molten slit until my balls made contact with her clit. She groaned then lowered herself onto her elbows bringing her mouth down on Julie's wet love box.

Bending forward over Mom's back I began raining kisses on every inch of skin that I could reach, as she began to ravage Julie's sopping pussy with her tongue. The smell of sex was in the air, along with the sounds of hot steamy fornication. I felt all-powerful, all consumed with the sounds of two wet pussies getting wetter by the minute. Gradually I picked up the pace of my strokes until my balls were banging off Mom's clit like an over-inflated basketball. The sounds of wet, nasty, sloppy fucking filled my ears.

I felt four orgasms ripple through Mom, and heard Julie squeal out two of her own before I decided to slow down a little. I was gonna go for broke. I was going to make these two women know that they'd been fucked. Yes, you are a God, my mind screamed at me as another orgasm bolted through Mom's shuddering body. It was time. Time to make more of my dreams come true. Time to fill my Mothers pussy once more.

"UUUGGGGHHHHHH!!" I bellowed as my seed shot out and flooded the depths of Mom's pulsating pussy.

"OH GOD!!" Julie and Mom squealed at the same time.

Mom shuddered once more then fell over onto her side next to Julie. My cock was still hard and hanging out in front of me. I wasn't done yet. Grabbing Julie by her ankles I pulled her to the edge of the bed and plowed into her sodden tunnel. Her eyes grew wide as my cock buried itself deep into her soaking hole. Holding her thighs against my sides I began to hammer her cunt as her panting grew erratic. The force of my thrusts caused her tits to slip from her swim top and bounce up and down on her chest. Faster and faster I fucked her hole until the telltale tingling of my approaching orgasm reached critical mass. I nuked her twat in nut butter with so much force she briefly passed out. Okay, it could have been too much beer. Whatever. At least I felt I'd paid her back for leaving me hanging earlier. The sound of someone calling my name snapped me back to the present.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Tucker's Summer: Summer Ends

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds