• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Hotwife Vacations Are Fun

Hotwife Vacations Are Fun

My wife has been a hotwife and I have been her cuckold since just after we got married in the early 70's. During this time she has had many adventures with other men. Some were one time events, and others were real relationships that went on for years with them fucking her hundreds of times.

This story is 100% true. We have had many similar fun times over the years. She enjoys her trysts with big cocked lovers, while I enjoy her afterwards. Her never-ending teasing comments about her hotwife fun has kept me horny all through the years no matter how tired I might be or stressed out from work or whatever. So on to the story.

One of my wife's long term lovers lived near the beach in Florida and she would take "vacations" for a few days at a time every year to stay with him and fuck like crazy. This story is about what happened when I joined her on one of these sexy vacations.

The trip was planned weeks in advance, and to keep up appearances my wife arranged a beachfront condo. Friends and family were told a typical BS story that we were going to the beach on vacation, but that she was going a week early while I was traveling for work.

She told me that I could join her at the end which she sometimes allowed and which was always a fun time of reclaiming my hotwife and playing in the bed that she had been fucked in all week.

During the week, as was our routine, we chatted a few times so she could let me know that she was doing great, and to tease me with a few stories about play time with her boyfriend. During one call she gave me the name of the condo complex and condo number where they were playing. His job kept him away from home often so disappearing with my wife for a few days was not a problem, and avoided the questions that would come up when she had stayed too long at his place in the past.

My mandate was to fly into Pensacola, not to arrive before Noon, get a rental car, and drive to Gulf Shores. When I got within about ten minutes away from her condo, my instructions were to call and let her know I was nearby. She was to give me the green light to join her, or possibly to wait for a call back later to join her.

Fortunately when I called the timing was perfect. She teased me saying her boyfriend had just left, so I could come right on. There was a spare condo key under the door mat for me. She also teased me that if I watched the traffic closely I might see her boyfriend's smiling but exhausted face as his truck passed me going in the opposite direction. But my thought was screw that and get to the condo as fast as possible which I did.

I found the key under the door mat and let myself in. It was cool and quiet with some rock music playing very softly in the background. I went immediately to the bedroom, and found my wife standing next to the bed with a huge smile on her face. She was wearing a short white silk robe that was gapped open and barely covered her nipples. I could easily see two hickies on her boobs. She welcomed me with a long wet kiss.

She then said that there was surprise under my pillow to help me remember this vacation. It was a pair of her tiniest purple panties folded and tied with a green ribbon. I untied and unfolded the panties to find a huge dried cum stain in the crotch. Laughing, she explained that she had worn them out for dinner and dancing the night before after two great fucks where she was filled with cum both times. I told her that I loved the surprise.

My wife then asked if I wanted my other surprise that she had for me, and of course I eagerly said yes please. With that she dropped the robe, and lay across the bed naked but with her knees together and not spreading her legs. She told me to undress which I did in seconds as she beckoned me to her. As I crawled close she then spread her legs and showed me her cum covered pussy. It was very wet and matted. The she looked at her watch and announced, "Baby I got fucked and filled about fifteen minutes ago." Then she said, "My boyfriend did me one last time just before he left, then got dressed and left quickly, late for an appointment." And then, "See how much I love you. I planed this just so you could have your favorite, my freshly fucked, freshly stretched pussy. Now come enjoy your cream pie baby."

I dove in and licked and sucked her for a long time. She tasted delicious. She is a noisy lover, and let me know continuously how good my tongue and lips felt on her. At one point she thanked me for being gentle and said, "I am very sore after all of the sex this week." I would always be gentle when going down on her after a tryst, always assuming that she was probably sore from fucking the big cocks that she enjoyed so much.

Anyway, I was in heaven, sucking and licking her just-fucked pussy, happily drinking their mingled juices, and eventually bringing her to a screaming orgasm. Going down on my wife just after she's been freshly fucked is my absolute favorite part of sex with her. I loved the taste of her juices and his cum. It was awesome.

With my wife, an orgasm always means she wants a cock inside her immediately, and she pulled me up groaning how she needed me inside her, and please hurry. She also begged me to fuck her easy, and to cum quickly due to her soreness. I was in heaven again, with my average-sized dick in her well-stretched pussy enjoying my second most favorite sexual activity with my wife. The combination of her warm, wet, sloppy pussy, her continual sexy comments, and her hands all over me especially caressing my balls were wonderful. I came pretty quickly, but I was so excited about everything, I stayed hard and continued fucking her to a second orgasm for myself in a couple of minutes. This was rare for me to accomplish.

As I was calming down, my sexy wife started giggling and said, "Do you realize you just fucked me and came in me twice without stopping?" She teased me saying that I must still like having her second after being stretched and filled with another man's cum all week. All I could do was smile and nod yes through the mental haze following my orgasm.

We napped for a short time, and then she popped up announcing she was going to get a shower so I could take her to happy hour and an early dinner, and we could be back early for more fun. I begged her not to shower so that I could taste her sex again later. After playing hard to get, she finally agreed, and quickly got dressed. Her outfit was panties and a skimpy sundress. She would have no part of my pleas to skip the panties saying she was still dripping cum like crazy and the back of her dress would be quickly soaked with cum from me and her lover. She is always fun, thinking of naughty things to say constantly to keep me hard and excited.

We went to happy hour at a place with good band. She told me to get scarce for a while so she could have some fun. A few good looking guys danced with her, and soon had two guys sitting with her. She was at her best rubbing all over them, acting like she had had a little too much to drink, letting them run their hands all over her body, and letting them think that they could get lucky with her. Soon she announced that her husband had arrived waving me over, and that the party was over. She introduced me, and the two guys left looking very sad after her kiss on the cheek and thanks for a fun time.

We talked about her antics getting us both really revved up and horny again. She told that they both had big cocks after feeling their hardness pressing against her belly through her thin dress, plus a couple of quick squeezes with her hand just to be sure about their size. With more teasing she asked if I had seen any of her naughty behavior to which I replied that I has seen everything.

She teased me more asking if I would have been angry if she had left with one or both of them. I laughed and assured her that I would have been very happy for her good fortune reeling in two good looking, well hung studs for the evening. She asked continuing the tease what I would have done since for sure they would have headed back to the condo for the evening. My reply was that I would have gotten a room down the street and waited for het call to come and clean her pussy again. She asked if I would rather spend the evening fucking her, or have someone else do the fucking with my tongue and lips on her after wards. I said either way would make me happy, and both would be fabulous.

The next three days and nights were more of the same, and by the end I was just like her boyfriend had been earlier in the week when he left, smiling and exhausted.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Hotwife Vacations Are Fun

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 282 milliseconds