• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sister's Panties

Sister's Panties

All characters in this story are 18+ years of age

****

I watched as my 20-year-old sister trudged into the kitchen, grunting a greeting and grabbing a bowl before sitting down opposite me. Julie was tall at 5'8", with thick, wavy brown hair that came to her shoulders.

"Good morning to you too, sister dearest," I replied jovially as Julie poured some cereal into her bowl.

Julie snorted. "Right. Why are you even up this early? It's not like you do anything all day anyway. Might as well sleep in."

It was true. I had just finished my last year of high school and was spending my summer enjoying life at home while Julie took summer courses at the local community college to finish up some prerequisites.

"The early bird gets the worm, as I'm sure they've taught you in your philosophy classes," I replied.

"Wow. Profound. You should really teach the course," Julie said, then began to eat her cereal.

We continued to eat in silence, until Julie finished and got up to get ready for school. I watched admiringly as the real reason I got up so early revealed itself. As Julie bent over to put her bowl in the dishwasher, the oversized shirt that she wore rode up and gave me a wonderful view of her panty-clad ass. Today she wore a thin, tight pair of pink boyshorts. Such images had plagued me with guilt throughout high school, but I'd eventually accepted that my sister was simply incredibly hot and now eagerly awaited these glimpses.

What had finally broken my defenses was when one morning Julie walked in wearing a tank top and a lacy black thong. The top hadn't even reached the panties, giving me an amazing view of her tight ass as she walked around the kitchen. Somehow she didn't seem to realize that what she was wearing was wildly inappropriate, even if only I would be seeing her. I guess she just always assumed that, as her brother, I wouldn't think anything of it. On the contrary, since that day I've rarely thought about anybody else but my sister as I masturbate.

As soon as Julie had left for her classes I went upstairs for the second part of my morning ritual. I let myself into Julie's room and fished through her laundry hamper until I found the boyshorts she'd just been wearing. I brought them to my face as I stripped my pants off and inhaled her scent, then wrapped them around my already hard cock, lying down on Julie's bed and began to stroke. Thoughts of my sister's ass and tits dominated my mind as I masturbated, and soon I was cumming hard into the crotch of her panties, which I then replaced in her hamper with the rest of the pairs I'd soiled this week.

****

I spent the rest of the day mucking about on my computer and watching TV. When Julie and our parents returned from school and work we ate dinner together, after which Julie asked if anybody wanted to watch a movie. Both of our parents declined, but I accepted.

"Great. You find something, I'm just gonna have a shower and then I'll be back down," she said, then headed upstairs.

She came back down as I was deciding between two movies, with wet hair and her usual pyjamas. Tonight they consisted of a shirt that had probably been overlarge a couple years ago before she shot up four inches, but was now only a bit too big. A pair of red bikini panties poked out beneath the shirt, which I quickly noted before focusing back on the TV.

"Comedy or action?" I asked.

"Action," Julie decided after a moment's thought. I nodded, then set the movie to play. She sat down with her back against an arm of the couch I was sitting on, stretching her legs and placing them in my lap.

The movie was pretty mindless, which was good, since I was balancing my concentration between that and keeping down an erection she'd be able to feel for most of it. I had a pretty good view of her her panties from this angle, and I spent a good part of the movie thinking about how I'd be using them tomorrow morning.

After it ended we both headed upstairs to go to bed. I managed to stay a couple steps behind Julie, giving me a great view of her butt bouncing as she walked up the steps.

****

The next morning found me once again on Julie's bed, her red panties from last night wrapped around my cock. My eyes were closed, imagining pulling her panties aside and fucking her over the kitchen table. I'd gotten quite the eyeful this morning to fuel my fantasy.

"What the fuck?" I suddenly heard my sister shout. My eyes shot open. "What the fuck are you doing in my bed? Are those... Are those my panties?"

Julie stood in the doorway, a look of utter shock on her face as she stared at me.

"Julie! What-" I managed to gasp, and then I came. It was the most intense orgasm of my life up until that point. It must have lasted almost fifteen seconds, which I spent with my mouth hanging open, looking at my sister's face, unloading huge amounts of cum into the red cloth around my cock.

"What- what are you doing here?" I stuttered dumbly after the orgasm subsided.

"I forgot my phone. But I think I should be the one asking that question, don't you?"

I tried to think of something - anything - to say that could make this situation any better, and came up with nothing. I looked down in shame.

"Y'know what, I'm late for class," Julie said exasperatedly. "This is really weird, but I gotta go. We'll talk about whatever this is when I get back." She picked her phone up from her dresser and walked back out the door, looking over her shoulder at me as she left with a confused look on her face.

I fell back onto her bed, hand leaving my dick, which had remained hard throughout the encounter. "Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck," I thought. I knew Julie only had one class today, which meant she'd be back in a couple hours. I had no idea what I'd say to her, and what's worse, all I could think of at that moment was masturbating again. I looked at the panties, which were essentially just one giant cumstain at this point. Not really knowing what to do with them, I threw them back into her hamper.

I decided to take care of my erection first, as so much adrenaline was pumping through me that I could hardly think. When I still wasn't able to cum after twenty minutes, I decided that my situation couldn't get any worse and opened Julie's panty drawer. I fished out a pair of pale pink panties I didn't think she'd notice missing,then began to stroke them against my cock. I didn't cum nearly as much as I had earlier, but it was still a sizeable load, and it shared some of the intensity of before. I hid this pair in a drawer in my room, got dressed, then sat down to wait.

****

A couple of hours later I heard my sister come in and head to her room. After a few minutes of silence, she called for me.

"Justin? Could you come here?"

Heart pounding, I slowly left my room and walked to her doorway. I glanced at her, then down at the floor. I couldn't hold her gaze.

"You wanna explain this?" she asked, voice neutral, and pointed at something on her bed. I realized she'd fished out all the panties she'd worn this week and laid them out on her bed, even the still damp red ones from this morning.

"I dunno," I mumbled with a shrug. "I just... like panties, I guess." I hoped I could convince her that it was solely a panty fetish, without her realizing how much of a role she played in my fantasies.

She nodded slightly, seeming to find this explanation reasonable. "How long have you been... using mine?"

"Uh, a little bit after you left for college. A while now," I replied.

"Wow. I'm surprised I never noticed."

"Well I'd only ever use them once so they didn't stain. When you were gone I'd hide a bunch of them and wash them all at once when mom and dad were gone, and now I just use the ones you throw in the hamper so they always get washed." The words tumbled out, and at least part of my secret guilt was laid bare to my sister. "You're not gonna tell mom and dad are you?" I asked, worried.

"No," she reassured me, "but you have to promise me you won't use my panties anymore. It just feels... weird to me."

"Yeah, I get it, I know it's fucked up," I said. "And I'm sorry about all of this."

She gave me a small smile. "I'll survive, I'm sure." She stood up and threw the panties on her bed into the hamper, except for the red ones. "I think these ones are ruined," she said with a wry smile. "I guess this morning was unusual?"

"Yeah, that doesn't usually happen," I said, embarrassed. Honestly I was surprised she was keeping the other ones, but then again, she'd have to throw out most of her collection to get rid of every pair I'd used.

I turned to leave, disappointed that my fun was over, but happy that my parents wouldn't be hearing any reasons to kick me out of the house.

****

The next week was rough. Though my sister acted as if nothing had changed, continuing to give me little peeks of her panties every morning, I apparently depended on those panties being there physically to get me off. After a week Julie noticed.

"What's up?" she asked as we ate breakfast. "You've been down the past couple days."

"It's nothing," I muttered, and shoved a spoonful of cereal into my mouth.

"Bull. Is it something about... y'know." When I just looked at her she continued. "Last week?"

I sighed. "It's just, I can't... get off... without panties, apparently. I didn't even realize that until this week."

Julie was silent for a moment, then started to speak. "This is gonna sound really weird, but could you, I dunno, use mom's panties?"

"I dunno, that might be kinda weird," I said without thinking.

"Weirder than using your sister's panties?" She looked confused.

"No, you're right. I think I will try hers. Thanks for the idea, sis."

She nodded, still looking slightly suspicious, then stood up. "I've gotta go. Good luck with your thing."

"Hah. Thanks," I said as she bent down to put her bowl away. She bent down all the way, her shirt riding up more than usual, giving me a completely unobstructed view of her ass covered in a white thong. I groaned internally, knowing I wouldn't be able to do anything about the erection straining my shorts.

"Unless!" she said suddenly, quickly spinning around where she stood. I flicked my eyes up to meet hers.

"Unless what?" I asked.

"Unless... they have to be mine?"

"What? No, of course not, I'm sure mom's will work," I stammered in protest.

"So you weren't just staring at my ass?"

My shoulders slumped, defeated.

"I'm right, aren't I?" She didn't sound mad, though. More triumphant. "Do you think of me when you do it?"

All I could do was nod slowly. I glanced up at her. She looked thoughtful. After a few seconds she said "follow me," turned around and left the kitchen.

Confused, I got up and walked after her. I followed her up the stairs and into her room, where she walked to her hamper and pulled something out. Two things, I saw as she turned around. A white cotton pair of panties and a blue and white polka-dotted pair. "Which ones?" she asked, holding them up.

"Really?" I asked incredulously.

"Really," she replied. "But... only if I get to watch."

My eyes widened. "Seriously? I mean, yeah, of course!"

"So, which ones?" she repeated.

"The polka-dots," I said as I undid my belt, aching to start. Julie held out her hand and I took them from her. I pulled my shorts down and wrapped the piece of cloth around my cock, sitting down on her bed. I moaned softly at the contact and began to massage my cock. Julie seemed a bit surprised at my eagerness, but didn't say anything as she sat down next to me.

"So," I grunted, "why the change of heart? Didn't you say it was weird?" I asked. "Not that I'm complaining," I hastily added.

Julie blushed and said, "Well, I couldn't get it out of my head, watching you cum in my panties like that. I thought I was disgusted for a bit, but after a while I realized that it had really turned me on somehow. I actually kept that ruined pair of panties," she admitted, blushing harder.

I groaned. My sister was turned on by watching me cum into her panties. It was a dream come true. I couldn't believe it.

We sat in silence for a while, me stroking and Julie watching, before Julie asked me, "When did you start thinking about me like that?"

"Pretty much forever, since you never wore pants around the house," I answered. "But I always felt so guilty so I didn't masturbate to you for a long time." I grunted, feeling myself nearing orgasm. "You were wearing a black thong. And a tank top. Didn't cover anything. Hottest thing I'd seen in my life."

I gasped and began to cum. I looked at Julie as she watched my semen stain her panties, spreading as I came a weeks worth of jizz.

"Wow," Julie said. "That was awesome. Almost as much as last time."

"Yeah, I guess you bring out the best in me," I joked. "Or just a lot of the worst." I felt amazing. After a week of denial I had gotten release in the best possible way, better than I ever could have hoped. "What should I do with these?" I asked, holding up the soaked panties.

"I'll take them." She reached out and grabbed them, then glanced down. "You're still hard," she noted.

"I guess that's what happens after a week of not being able to cum," I said.

"Shit!" Julie said suddenly. "I totally have class today. Goddammit!" I started to laugh. "Shut up! And get out, I need to change."

****

The next morning when Julie walked into the kitchen my jaw dropped. She was wearing a tightly fitted tank top and that same lacy black thong that had first broken my resolve.

"Holy shit," I said, cock stiffening in my boxers.

"Morning," Julie said, smiling at me. She opened the fridge and bent over, sticking her ass out while she reached for an apple. She took a bite, then said, "No class today."

"Oh yeah?" I said, voice shaking.

"Yeah. Professor's sick or something. Just got the email. So I was thinking..."

"What?" I asked when she didn't go on.

"We never got to finish up yesterday."

"I guess not," I agreed.

"It's too bad about your whole no cumming without panties thing-" she started, before I interrupted.

"That shouldn't be a problem."

"Well, I was gonna say you could use these," she said, gesturing towards the thong she wore as she walked over to where I was sitting.

"Oh," was all I could say. I stood and faced her, dropping my boxers to the floor, my erect cock pointing to the ceiling.

Julie grasped my cock and slipped it in between her legs. The thong rubbed the top of my penis while her legs created friction for an incredible sensation. I grasped her hips and pulled her towards me, gently thrusting my cock in and out between her legs. She reached behind her and began to massage the head as it exited under her ass.

I grasped her shirt and looked at her inquisitively. She nodded, and I pulled it up over her head, revealing her gorgeous breasts. A bit more than a handful, they had small pink nipples and quarter-sized areola.

"Bend over the table," I told her. She raised her eyebrows, then did as I asked. One hand reached down into her panties and began to circle. I enjoyed the view of my sister masturbating for a few seconds, then reached over and pulled up the thin strip of fabric covering her asscrack to reveal her asshole and the bottom of her pussy. I placed my dick under the fabric and let go, allowing it to be trapped between her cheeks and the fabric, then started to thrust. My hands reached around and found her tits, which I began to gently massage, pinching her nipples. She seemed to enjoy this and started to squirm. After a minute or so she began to shake, moaning as she came. When she was done cumming she removed her hand from her panties and reached around, pressing my cock into her asscrack.

"Julie, I'm about to cum," I said.

"Do it," she replied, hand still against my cock. My orgasm began and a jet of cum shot onto her asshole, then I pulled out from under the fabric and began to jack myself off. I rubbed my cock over the thong as I came, covering the thin bits of cloth separating my dick from Julie's cunt with my cum, as well as her ass and the tops of her legs.

Julie settled down on the table and looked back at me with a smile. "I thought you said you didn't usually cum that much."

"I don't, usually," I said.

"And do you always stay hard?"

"Nope, that's also you."

"Well, since it's my fault, I guess I'd better do something about it, shouldn't I?"

I grinned. This was gonna be a good summer.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sister's Panties

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds