• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • An Appropriate Punishment

An Appropriate Punishment

I'd just turned 18, and was heading into the final few months of my high school years. Then something happened that year that would change the rest of my life forever.

School started like any other Friday: I caught up with the other guys, giving each other a hard time with whatever banter we could come up with, then trying to predict the weekend football results and arguing over who the best players were. Not being one of the real jocks, nor in the typical cool crowd, I just knew who and what I liked, and luckily managed to make a few friends that way. It worked well enough, and I'd got through those high school years mostly unscathed.

As far as it went with the girls, that was a bit of a different story. I was friendly enough with some of them, but was basically locked down in the friend zone, still very much a virgin, and well behind on any 'bases' you were supposed to have covered by 18. In my first two years of high school, I'd managed to develop something of a 'creep' reputation with some of the girls. I don't completely know why, but it was probably because I'd get caught staring at breasts or short skirts once too often, or maybe just my lack of confidence talking to any of them.

Whatever it was, that reputation was about to take a whole new turn.

Every second school Friday started with an assembly of all the students in the hall. Announcements, awards, meetings, notices, and other matters were all done then. Most of us normally just switched off and waited for things to close. We sat around in the back messing around, trying not to get caught.

But something was different that day. In between all of our shenanigans, I somehow caught the one announcement that wasn't just a boring drone. Carrying clearly across the assembly hall, Ms. Berkowitz's voice called out:

"Would all senior girls please stay behind in the hall, for our regular meeting."

That seriously piqued my interest. I'd heard via the grapevine, only recently, that those 'meetings' were a subtle announcement for something else. They weren't even that 'regular'. They were always announced the same or similar way, with no further detail ever being given, and it seemed to happen in no particular pattern or order. My curiosity was starting to grow, so I tried to think about what it could be.

The problem was that I only had some theories for what it might be, but I'd never find our or know for sure. Thinking about the upcoming end of year, I didn't know when I'd next have a chance to find out. The idea of that mystery not being solved got the better of me. I gave in to my curiosity knowing somewhere in the back of my mind that it was a risky decision, but too excited to give it much attention.

The general crowd filed out of the hall, slowly exiting through the various doors. I was lucky to be the only one of my friends who had a free period straight after assembly, so I said goodbye to my friends, and headed in the opposite direction, saying I was going to go do some work in the library. Instead, I took a back route that led to a little known door around one of the alleys.

That door led backstage of the hall's main stage area, and I only knew where it was from working on a few school plays. I was hoping to find a space backstage where I could see back through the side of the curtain to the main hall area. I crept up behind some of the stage equipment, very slowly to the end of the curtain at the side of the stage, and...jackpot!

All the senior girls were there with Ms. Berkowitz, and my position was just behind her. I couldn't believe my luck when I realized that they'd only just settled down for her to start this supposed 'meeting'.

"Alright girls, quiet down. Let's get this started as quickly as possible so that you're not too late for your classes."

She always had a way of standing and speaking that immediately told you who was in control: her. Ms. Berkowitz was in her mid-thirties, about 5'9", with dark auburn hair that was kind of short, but without being masculine in any way. Her figure wasn't skinny, but slim, with curves in all the right places, including her seemingly perfect 36C tits. She was always dressed in tightfitting, neat clothes, and seemed to me like the woman who wears lacy black underwear underneath it all (or maybe that was just me fantasising). I managed to bring myself out of my daydreaming about her in a state of undress, just in time to catch up on what she was saying.

"Have we got all the doors and curtains closed? Yes? Good. Now, as you all know" she began, "all of us teachers keep a keen eye on adherence to the school dress code, and it must be said that those of us who are more...observant...have seen a number of you not keeping to the simple school rules on underwear."

I could see many of the girls getting nervous, and one or two were shifting uncomfortably in their seats. In the meantime, I was completely transfixed, hypnotized and excited. Could what I thought was going on really be happening?

"As per our previous 'meetings'," she mimicked quotation marks here and added extra irony to her emphasis, "we will be inspecting each of your states of dress, after which you can all return to class, immediately! I'll be sitting over here," she indicated a chair a few feet behind her (and about ten feet in front of me!) "and I want each of you to come forward, lift you skirt first at the front, then the back, so that I can check that you're complying completely with school rules".

This was too good to be true! Here I was, with a perfect view of a panty inspection! Truth be told, I had a bit of a thing for lingerie, and panties especially.

They were just so intriguing to me; so many different kinds, colours, and fabrics, coyly hidden like a naughty secret, yet often seen by accident if you just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

For me, this was definitely the right place at the perfect time.

"Allow me to remind you that, any of you found not to be wearing the regulation white or black panties with lace trim, will have your current underwear confiscated and replaced appropriately".

I could see a few faces of displeasure at this. It seems some girls had had it happen to them before and, judging from the conversation and the gestures, the replacement panties were pretty small and tight.

Ms. Berkowitz looked down a list and said "Tracy Ascott, let's start with you."

I could barely contain my breathing. Tracy got up on her long, slender legs and walked nervously over to the teacher. She was quite pretty, though a bit thin and not really my type. She stopped, stood in front of Ms. Berkowitz, and lifted her skirt just a little, barely showing anything and let it back down again.

"Come on now Tracey, you don't have to show the whole group but I need you to lift that skirt right up, until I tell you to drop it and turn around for the other side. That goes for all of you by the way!" she said, addressing the other girls.

Tracy looked down, crestfallen, and lifted her skirt high and held it there. She revealed a pair of very skimpy light blue panties, with a thicker than normal lace waistband, and only a small triangle of nylon covering her vagina.

"Well now, not off to a good start are we? Turn around and show me the back"

The back turned out to be a thin thong, and showed off a nice, tight ass. Even though I did feel somewhat guilty for spying, I could barely concentrate on anything but the scene before me, and of course: my growing erection.

"Right, Tracey, take those off, give them to me, and grab a replacement pair from the box in the corner by the door. Then you're free to go."

Tracey reached up under her skirt, and skillfully slid the tiny, sexy underwear down her legs. She then stepped out of them, crouched down with her legs together and picked them up. She held them out with one hand to Ms. Berkowitz, who took them and swung them round playfully, looking out at the other girls almost threateningly before continuing down her list of names.

"Katie Atwell?" she called.

Katie stood up and walked forward, quite confidently. She was definitely one of the girls I had a crush on. She had a slightly Mediterranean look about her, and a happy, gorgeous smile. She was just so fun and friendly to just about everyone. Once she was in front of the inspecting teacher, she stood and lifted her skirt, almost proudly. Her underwear was indeed white, with a subtle lace trim, but they certainly weren't cotton. At a guess, they were silk, or silk/satin. She gave Ms. Berkowitz a cheeky grin.

"Wipe that smile of your face Ms. Atwell. You've complied with the rules so far. Show me the back." Firm but fair as always, it seemed the teacher was annoyed with Katie's attitude.

"Of course, Ms. Berkowitz" said Katie with a smile. She turned around and flicked her skirt up, bending over just slightly and looked back at Ms. Berkowitz with a look of faked innocence on her face. The panties were full backed, and nice and tight against her beautiful bum, spread smoothly with not a stitch of lace out of place. They seemed to fit with regulations, as Ms. Berkowitz just seemed to nod slightly, before saying:

"Very well Katie, you may go. However, in future, if I find you trying to bend the rules with anything but cotton again, there will be consequences."

Katie virtually skipped off, seeming to just happily enjoy getting away with what she wanted to do.

After that, Ms. Berkowitz continued with her inspections. After Katie, the next girl was in line with regulation, cotton black panties with a slight lace trim. In her checking, Ms. Berkowitz even adjusted the waistband here and there, adamant that the underwear was being worn correctly. However, after that, it seems that hardly any of the girls had complied with the regulations. The next couple of girls were all wearing either lacey g-strings, or had tried to get away with more expressive colours. Each of their pairs of panties was taken and added to the collection next to Ms. Berkowitz.

"What seems to have gotten into all of you?" she said, "do you think that with just a few months left to the end of the year you can start sexing up your underwear at school?".

I was thoroughly enjoying myself, there I was getting a full and perfect few of all the girls, lifting their skirts to show their panties. I knew I was going to go round all day knowing exactly who was wearing the standard underwear, and who wasn't. This was definitely worth the risk.

At least, that's what I thought, but then it all went wrong.

"Excuse me Ms. Berkowitz," said our head girl, Megan "but I think there's someone behind the curtain!"

I looked and realized I had leant forward just enough that my shoulder had pushed against the curtain, and had obviously caused a ripple. Either that, or Megan had looked directly where I was hiding and saw my silhouette in the shadows.

As I tried to back away, I bumped into a chair stored backstage, which fell over and completely gave up my secret hiding spot. Before I could react, Ms. Berkowitz was already on me. She'd made it up on to the stage, and was round the back of the curtain before I knew what was going on. She grabbed the collar of my shirt, while I tried to fight her off and run off in a blind panic.

She said "Stop fighting! You're already caught and it's going to be far worse if you run! I'll let you go if you come quietly, but you're going straight to a meeting with the headmaster and your parents if you keep fighting me off."

For some reason, what she said made sense to me and I gave in. She motioned me to step in front of her, heading back onto the stage. As I walked out she called out to the girls from behind the curtain.

"It seems, ladies, that we have a late arrival to our meeting".

The girls all gasped as I came out of the shadows, and started chatting furiously in their close-knit circles. A few 'Oh my God' comments were audible, while other girls seemed just shocked at first... but then livid with rage.

"Thank you for joining us Michael. Given that you seem to not care for punctuality, maybe we can bring you up the queue to see if you care to conform with dress code."

It took me a few seconds to work out what she was implying.

"P-pardon Ms. Berkowitz?" I stammered out, barely able to think from the adrenaline and the insanely rapid beating of my heart.

"I'm saying we'll skip ahead down the list and see if you are wearing the appropriate underwear." she explained, taking the whole situation in stride and talking to me like I was being entirely silly.

"Uh, no, no that's...that's ok Ms. Berkowitz," I began, trying to find a smooth way to exit, "I'd just like to say I'm sorry, really sorry and..."

" Now listen here, boy! There is no way, at all, that I'm going to let you walk out of here without these girls getting to see as much of you as you saw of them!"

Having finally shown her genuine intentions around what had happened, her voice was like thunder and ice at the same time. It was cold, threatening, and terrifying all at once.

Some of the girls sat back and looked expectant, like justice was about to be served, though none of them seemed keen to speak up when Ms. Berkowitz was worked up to an anger.

Ms Berkowitz then continued, though in a tone more like she had to coax a shy person into speaking in class.

"Now stop you're nonsense and come over here, to the middle, and let's see if you're a good model student"

Accepting my fate, I walked forward and stood in front of her, while the girls all looked on. She then knelt down, unbuckled my trousers, and pulled them down in one swift motion to my ankles, then held my shoes and told me to step out of them.

The girls all laughed, as my blue briefs came into view, with my now semi-erect penis jutting out about ninety degrees. To make matters worse, Ms. Berkowitz lifted my shirt for them all to get a better view.

"Well... they're almost the right type, but completely the wrong colour, and absolutely no lace. How disappointing..."

Some of the girls couldn't help giggling, especially when Ms. Berkowitz grabbed me by the shoulders and firmly turned me around, showing my backside. One of the girls let out a wolf whistle, which got a few more laughs.

I wasn't heavily built, and a little on the skinny side, but I had a decent enough body. There were definitely nerves, and a lot of adrenaline, but being pantsless in front of the girls wasn't as bad as I'd imagined it might be. I even started thinking to myself; this isn't too bad, I might actually get out of here just fine". Then Ms. Berkowitz said something that sent shivers down my spine.

"Well, you clearly haven't followed the rules you were so happy to join in checking earlier. You'll have to find the appropriate replacement."

As she walked over to pick up the box of replacement underwear, the entire hall was completely silent. Surely she wasn't going to take things this far was she?

She dropped the open box at my feet. Inside were a bunch of panties, but they weren't at all regulation. They were all pink, all satin, and all with plenty of equally pink lace trim around the waist and leg openings. They also seemed to have something printed on them in black, but I couldn't see what it was.

Ms. Berkowitz picked a pair from the box, and held them up in front of me at eye level, looking first down at my now almost flaccid penis, then back at the panties. She shrugged her shoulders, seeming to have come to a decision.

"I think these should fit you nicely", she said as if she was out shopping with a friend.

She held them with just her thumb and index finger, extending them to me to take them.

I couldn't believe what was happening. Surely she didn't expect me to put a pair of pink satin panties on, in front of all the girls in my year? Having subconsciously admitted defeat, I slowly took them from her, and held them up in front of me. I could now read the text printed on the front:

I must wear proper panties.

I looked back at her, pleading in my expression for her not to make me do this. Instead she did quite the opposite. Apparently losing patience, she said:

"Oh hurry up, get on with it!"

Without warning, she then hooked her fingers into the sides of my briefs and pulled them down all the way! A few of the girls gasped, but luckily I still had my back to them and quickly covered up my cock and balls modestly, while Ms. Berkowitz pulled the underwear from under my feet.

"Now," she said, "unless you want to run around naked, put those panties on and put your pants back on. You may go to class, but I would like to see you this afternoon after school to chat further about your punishment."

While Ms. Berkowitz was clearly checking out my cock, I quickly put one leg then the other into the panties. They were tight! Before I'd got them up to my balls I could feel the openings constrict on my upper legs. However, I kept pulling until I got the waistband up and over my dick, creating quite a tightly packed bulge in the little pink panties.

I was glad of my long shirt at the back, and the fact that I could put my pants on straight after, but the girls still got sight of my pink pantied ass as I bent over. Some of them were in fits of laughter.

However, Ms. Berkowitz then did something I didn't expect. While I was getting my pants on she said:

"Now girls, I realise that many of you are still quite angry about our peeping tom over here. However, you are not to talk about this to anyone outside of those that were at the meeting today. Feel free to tell those who left earlier, but if I find out that anyone outside of this group knows the colour of Michael's panties" (the girls laughed quite loudly here) "I will have to share a few stories about people myself".

It wasn't an empty threat. Ms. Berkowitz had eyes and ears everywhere, and had strong sway over the other teachers - not really worth the risk for any of the girls this close to the end of their school years. I thought she'd done me a kindness. However, she continued:

"Don't worry though, his punishment is far from over. I can't keep any of you any longer today, but we will all resume the rest of the inspection same time next week, including our panty peeping princess over here." Again, a few laughs. "Use your second chance at this inspection wisely, and for god's sake - wear the right undies. Now, get to class".

She then turned, picked up the box and her other things, and walked out the other side of the hall. The girls also gathered their things, and none of them so much as said a word to me. They all just gave me knowing looks, with smirking smiles and a few giggles as they left.

Meanwhile, I was struggling to register what was going on. The satin rubbing against my penis and balls had given me an insanely hard erection. What the hell?

I looked down, tucked in my shirt, and tightened my belt as tight as I could. I did not want anyone to see any pink peeking out from anywhere. I left the hall, struggling to think of anything but the tight panties and the fabric on my cock, balls, and ass.

Then I remembered that I had to see Ms. Berkowitz in private that afternoon. What more did she want from me?

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • An Appropriate Punishment

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 83 milliseconds