• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • An Escort in Paris

An Escort in Paris

12

"By way of deception, thou shalt do war."

You can call me Lubna, I'm pretty straight forward in terms of my background. Born of a forbidden romance between a Lebanese Maronite Christian Phalange commander and Shi'ite daughter of a senior Amal activist and politician. I was born into shame, secrecy and war. Being the fruit of such a union makes me a dark figure, uneasy personality, a figure of intrigue and one who inhabits the dark corners of civilisation. I'm a survivor, I'm tough and I'm intelligent. I play with words the way men play with their cocks, I use the truth the way men dishonestly use women and morality is a game to me. I have few sexual inhibitions, I love one thing in life and that is power, fucking and collecting information are the means to power.

You're looking at a girl who keeps a copy of Niccolo Machiavelli's The Prince and Sun Tzu's the Art of War on her bedside table. I find both books intensely erotic and a guidebook to what I must do. An escort in Paris, a beautiful Lebanese immigrant everyone wants to fuck, getting information is easy for me. I have dirty secrets on everyone, I'm regularly sought after by various Western and Eastern intelligence agencies and organized crime rackets. I have no lasting alliances, just temporary interests.

Want to know about advance North Korean warheads? No problem, I've got North Korean officials, spies and soldiers on tap. I play the Iranians off against the Israelis and vice versa, computer viruses, missile positions, defecators, you name it. The son of a Yemeni Cleric wanted by the CIA, I've been seeing him for a few months, got locations of his father and a few weeks later he's killed in a drone strike. Different Lebanese factions use me, the Syrians, the Russians and many others. My advance knowledge of poisons, guns, weapons and martial arts like Krav Maga, make me a dangerous woman, but don't worry, my proficiency in ballet, pole-dancing and my vast sexual experience makes me entertaining too. I cook well and can play piano and a few other musical instruments.

There's me sitting next to a German businessman in a strip-club, I take a 100 euros out of his hand and place it between my teeth. I leave our private booth and crawl onto stage, I get close to the pole-dancer and I pull her panties open and insert the money and close her panties again. I crawl of stage. The businessman goes wild and knows he made the right choice in hiring me. Drinking champagne, ogling at naked women and throwing money around. Little does he know or suspect that I plan to steal some of the pass codes for his company's software, who are developing special security software for big banks. He pays well, but the Russian mafia pay better, it's nothing personal.

We head for his hotel room and I need to get him unconscious, I have a plan, I have brought with me a bottle of fine scotch. This is no ordinary scotch, it's got a special liquidised drug in it, which is incredibly powerful and will knock him senselessly unconscious. The only trouble is that it takes time to work, if I wish to speed up the process I need to stimulate him and get his blood flowing at a certain speed. I pour the scotch into glasses with ice cubes and we both say, "Cheers," and we tap our glasses together. Quite ironic really, tapping glasses together was a tactic invented in medieval Europe, both participates would tap their glass against the others and allow their drink to spill into the other persons drink. It was an anti-poison insurance policy to do this, as spiking drinks was pretty common back then and by doing the cheers, was you affirming that you had not spiked their drink.

He starts drinking and I suck out the ice cube and I give him a naughty girl smile with a naughty girl twinkle in my eye. I keep the ice cube in my mouth and I unzip his pants and pull down his underwear. Luckily for me his penis is small, I move my head towards his penis and push it into my mouth. Using my tongue I push the ice cube up against his penis and rub it in. He groans and moves his head back and his eyes roll back too. I suck down on his penis hard and really rub the ice cube in until it completely dissolves. He cries out with joy and screams his heart out with lustful passion. His penis goes red, but appears to be getter harder and grows in my mouth.

My tongue licks around different parts of his penis and I really work my saliva in. From time to time I eject his cock from my mouth to breathe and re-gain composure, and every time I eject, it becomes evident that I have illuminated his penis with my saliva. He also seems to be dozy, the spike is working, all I need to do is blow a little harder and then he'll be knocked out cold for 12 hours. I now take him like an animal, I push his cock pass my mouth and into my throat and create an Adam's apple like lump. He manages up enough strength to look down at me and smile. I suck and swallow.

Suddenly, his body starts shaking violently and I spit him out of my mouth and his eyes have rolled back in his head. Shit- he is having an allergic reaction to the knock out drug-he must have a heart condition. I quickly push him onto the bed and run towards my bag and open it, I always carry medicines to neutralise any knock drug I use. I apply the medication to a glass of scotch and force him to drink it. He quickly recovers and then falls asleep; he'll still be out for 12 hours. I get to work, I open his laptop and surprisingly it's not password protected. I have a field day sifting through his files. I take the USB provided to me by the Russian Mafia and copy the necessary files. Once this is done, I pack up and leave for a while.

I run down to the lobby of the hotel, where my contact with the Russian Mafia is waiting for me and we make the exchange and I take my money. I have a few hours to kill and go to the hotel bar and order a really large drink. While there I get talking to the off duty bell boy, he's quite hot, a tall and strong Hungarian guy. We make small talk, but I am not interested in small talk and I tell him, "Listen, you've got a spare 30 minutes. Let's go to the bathroom and you can take me. Let's go, let's go now!"

I garb his hand and lead him into the bathroom. I bend over the sink and the bell boy stands behind me and he looks nervous, "Wait, shouldn't we put an out of order sign on the bathroom door? What if someone walks in?" He says.

"That's okay, let them watch. I am probably better than their wives of girlfriends anyway, just watching me in enough." I respond.

"Dirty girl," he responds, but that doesn't stop him from doing what he wants to do. He pulls my panties down and kisses my butt. He kisses from above the line and down through the line, he then opens my cheeks and starts licking my anus. I feel his tongue penetrating my anus with intensity and its then that I know what a pervert he is. I have to cringe my face as he penetrates me with that tongue, but surprisingly, he's quite gentle and considerate down there, I wish more perverts were like that.

While in anal conversation, a middle aged man walks in on us and at first looks startled, but then looks happy and excited and stands there watching us. The bell boy gets through licking me out and stands upright and rubs his penis onto my butt cheeks. His penis is very large and he takes a moment to admire my behind. He then inserts his manhood into my anus and starts pounding away, his balls are violently clipping my butt cheeks turning them red. The third man who is watching us just cries out, "Bravo, take her my boy, bravo."

He's defiantly a stud, very noble and strong. He screams and cries and I groan and egg him on, I tease him and taunt him. My teases serve as an accelerant and he speeds the pounding me. I feel cum dripping out of his cock and then within seconds a flood of cum fills my anus, it becomes very warm and I know what has just happened. He withdraws and I grab some tissues and try to clean myself up, I head back to my clients room and take a shower. I head back down and go back to the bar and have more drinks, the bar is playing Michael Jackson's song Dirty Diana and I toast the song, which perfectly suits me.

I head back up to the German businessman's room in the morning and I get undressed and climb into bed with him. I wait and he wakes up, he's dazed and confused and has no idea what has just happened and so I take this moment to suggest to him that we had ferocious sex. The first few seconds of him waking up, makes him suggestible and he takes my word for it and looks very pleased. Later he will fill in the blanks from the night before with images of what he thinks could have happened, I leave his dirty little imagination to come up with things. He pays me and I leave.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- Art of War

Doing research on potential clients is very important, as an escort, I get to pick my clients and that way I am never surprised or almost never. A white South African client caught me off guard and nearly made mince meat of me. I went to his apartment and he grabbed me and held a knife to my throat. I didn't know this enemy and it nearly cost me my life. He had his arm across my throat and I did what I had to do. I bit into his arm hard and fast and when he was screaming, he moved the knife away from my throat and I hit the knife out of his hand. I then turned and kneed him in the testicles and while he was bent over, I applied pressure to the nerve areas in the neck, which knocked him out cold. I then left.

Still I did not ignore Sun Tzu completely, "Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak." And, "The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting." I did both of these things.

Other than that, it was a fairly typical week for me. A group of French businessmen hired me for a latex dominatrix session, we were role playing and my job was to beat them and force them into submission. The group sat in their seats and tried to act tough, but I would strut around them and begin my dominance. Using whips, chains, toys and various forms of restrains, I rounded them up and got them lying down on the floor and I walked over their bodies in my leather high heel boots. I would randomly quote Niccolo Machiavelli as I did so.

"Slave, everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are." I would stamp on their penises, attach dog leashes around them and get them to lick my boots. I jumped on one of the guys back and rode him like a horse while repeating, "it is much safer to be feared than loved because..love is preserved by the link of obligation which, owing to baseness of men, is broken at every opportunity for their advantage; but fear preserves you by a dread of punishment which never fails. Do you slaves fear or love me?"

The season ended with penal torture, I would apply a penal restraint and one penis opted to be poked with a needle. You can image how he walked after that.

A few weeks later and I ran into real trouble. I was at an art exhibition and I was admiring the contemporary art of Paris, when I brushed into Walid Atallah, who was an acutance from Lebanon and one who I have had my share of run-ins with, but we both have fucked before too, it's complicated. Walid is Druze and a politician in Walid Jumblatt's Progressive Socialist Party, but he's also in a secret militia and has links to Israeli intelligence. We act pleased to see one another, but I am a little apprehensive, because our meetings are always fraught with danger.

I quickly remember what Machiavelli said, "The lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves."

We exchange pleasantries and go for a coffee. Walid is quite crude is his conversation, but also very psychological, he wishes to unsettle me. "It so nice to see your beautiful face and wide smile, last time I saw that face of yours, it had cum on it. I do have to admit, cum did really illuminate your beautiful features and bring out your excellent bone structure. A true Levantine beauty." Walid says.

"It's funny," I quip, "the last time I saw you, your face was also covered in cum. I use to wonder which one of us was the bigger slut." I say with a smile on my face. He backs down and knows when to quietly retreat. I get the sense he wants something, but won't say it right away, we talk about old friends and then agree to meet up tomorrow. I have to leave because I have an evening with a Iranian client.

I have set up a place for the meeting with this client. We are heading out to dinner first and then we are coming back to this place for an S & M session. I met this average height, quite hansom Iranian man outside the restaurant. His name is Hamid and we head into the restaurant and settle down at the table and begin ordering food. He seems shy and says, "Thanks for doing this. I don't want you to think me a perv, but I have this need and these urges, which I cannot control. I am married, but my wife is pregnant and so we don't do it anymore, not that she'll do what I desire with you."

We get talking and he shows me his gentlemanly side, we start talking about movies, his thoughts on Lebanon and literature. The role play he has specified is very particular, he wants me to wear an Iranian chador (long black cloak with headscarf) and underneath some latex outfit, which I will reveal midway through the session, but the hijab or headscarf is to remain on at all times. He asks me, "Are you Shia or a Muslim?"

I respond, "I was raised in both Maronite Christian and Shia Muslim traditions, but I am irreligious and don't follow any religion." We keep talking and eventually head back to the place I have set-up, it's an underground basement, which is modelled like an medieval dungeon/torture chamber. I leave him to sit freely in a chair, he gets his cock out and starts masturbating over a porn magazine I have left for him. I get dressed into my black chador and head back into the dungeon and pretend to be alarmed at what I have caught him doing.

"Haraam (forbidden), what do you think you're doing? This is a pious Muslim home and there is no room for dirty or Kuffar (infidel) like behaviour. " I run over to him and grab his hand and twist it, "You fucking little pervert, have you no respect for good and pious Muslim girls?"

He begs, and I slap him across the face. I then apply hand and leg restraints to him, he is unable to move. I leave his cock exposed, letting the air play with it. I stand over him all powerful, I place my hand up my chador and move my hand around my crotch area, creating the impression that I am masturbating. His face goes red with arousal. I insult his penis while touching myself, "Gosh, you so fucking little. So small and tiny, no wonder you are forced to masturbate, no woman in her right mind would want that thing!"

I play some music and give him a lap dance, I brush his penis with my chador and tease it. I eventually drop the chador and reveal my skin tight latex outfit with my hijab left on. I tease his cock with my fingers and tongue, but refuse to allow him to cum. I beat him, I then release him from the chair and wrestle him to the ground and beat him into submission. I get him to lick up my leg and tie a dog leash around his neck. I stand on his stomach, back and chest in my heels. I force him to suck my heels. I put him in a little doggie cage and pee on him. I make him drink the pee. I humiliate and torture him in a variety of different ways. I force him to lick my pussy and make it moist.

This humiliating treatment makes him want more, I tie him back to the chair and I jump on his cock and ride him like a horse. I jump up and dog like a rabid dog and the chair rocks and nearly breaks. I scream and cry with ecstasy, I eventually cum and then I jump of him and I tell him that I've always been curios to know what I taste like. I then start sucking his dick and swallowing my cum and his.

We part ways but arrange another appointment in a few days. I head back to my apartment and find Walid standing outside of it, this is not good, what's he doing here and how did he know where I live? He has a bottle of whisky in his hand and I cautiously let him in and get some glasses for the drinks. He pours me some Whisky, "So how was your session with Hamid the Iranian? Bet you were an amazing fuck, a Lebanese woman doing her country proud? I pause and wonder how he knows about my client.

"Okay, what the fuck is this? What do you want?" I say irritatingly.

"Not what I what," he responds, "More like what my master's want. You are scheduled to see Hamid again in two days time right? We have a mission, which utilizes your special skills and we need you."

"We?" I ask.

"The Americans approached me and they have a mission. Hamid is a weapons scientist in Iran; we think he has come to purchases some weapon designs for a French Scientist. We want to know who he is talking to and need you to take him out."

"What? I won't do it!"

"You'll do it Lubna, my dear. The reward will be great and I can help you return to Lebanon, you see I know. I know everything. I know about you cousin Fadi, how close you two were. I know he didn't kill those guards and that he was set-up. I can stop him from being executed, I have the evidence to get the charges dropped. But only if you work with me. The Americans will also pay you handsomely and you can disappear and start a new life. Also the cousins won't pursue you after this."

"By cousins you mean the C.I.A.?"

"Your word, not mine."

I've been cornered and reluctantly agree to carry out this operation. Walid kisses me on the lips and we head into the bedroom and we fuck. Whenever we use to fuck it was away of sealing the deal and today is no exception. But I don't like being caught by my metaphorical balls like this.

A few days pass and the meeting with Hamid draws near, I go to meet Walid and he is with an average height gentlemen, who pretends to be Eastern European, but I can hear the silent Hebrew accent at the end of his words. Looks like Mossad's Kidon have joined us for this little operation. The Israeli man, sorry the 'Bulgarian' man, hands me an injection and tells me where to prick Hamid. We depart ways and I head for the final session with Hamid.

I knock on the door of Hamid's apartment and he answers, he appears to be in good cheer, little does he know of the fate that awaits him. I get dressed into my mistress outfit and when I leave the bathroom, Hamid is bowing on the floor. "Good little slave," I say trying to hide my nerves. "Lick my heal, suck it, like you suck a cock!" Hamid grabs my heal and starts sucking on them like a penis. He does a really good job and I am pleased and decide to punish him further.

I kick him repeatedly and then order him to lick my boot. Discipline is very important and I am very rigid. An hour of beatings, peeing and riding him and now it's time to ride him in another way. He's lying on bed and looking up at me and I sit on his cock and ride it in cowgirl position. Up and down, up and down and the air is thick with cum. Hamid climaxes, very messy cilimaxier too. I clean myself off and Hamid closes his eyes, I look down at him. At least I've given him some pleasure, but now comes the pain. I grab the needle out of my bag, but I struggle and my arm is constantly shaking.

Staring at him lying there, I feel bad, but believe it's necessary to save Fadi. I take the small disposable needle and I inject just behind his ear. Hamid offers little resistance; perhaps he thinks it part of the role-play? But within seconds his body shakes and then it stops. Should I feel something for him? Yes I should, but I am not programed to feel for people I don't know. It's what an upbringing like mine has taught.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • An Escort in Paris

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds