• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Son, My Master

My Son, My Master

The house was quiet. I was excited, finally some time alone for just me. Being a mother it seems that time comes few and far between. I knew just what I wanted. After undressing i went into the bathroom and run myself a nice hot bath to soak in.

I submerged beneath the hot lapping water, relaxing as I let my mind trail off to where the kids were. My daughter was out of town for the weekend, my son was at work and the boy living with us was working too. The peace and quiet soothing I began to let my hands wander over my supple curves.. Cupping my breasts... feeling how heavy they were... noting how the rosy nipples peaked and began to throb. Savoring those sensations a soft moan escaped my lips.

Before I had gotten into the bath I had turned on some soft music and left the bathroom door ajar thinking it would just be quiet. I guess I had become lost in my peace and tranquility, my roving fingers had found the soft smooth lips of my pussy. I was stroking and teasing my clit when I felt a presence. My hands stopped I could hardly breathe, turning my head I froze, there in the doorway stood my 18 year, old son. He said nothing, just stood there watching me, and I had no idea how long he had been there but I could tell from the bulge in his pants he had liked what he was seeing.

My first urge was to cover myself. The water lapped around me as I sat up in the tub. Pulling my legs into my chest I tried to hide my body from my child's view. Something in his harsh tone halted me. "No" don't cover up, said my son. Again I found myself frozen as if suspended in time. My mind screamed at me to cover up, this was not right, but somewhere there was a small voice telling me to obey this boy who stood before me as a man.

He walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind him. It was my son before me yet the voice, the tone was unlike anything I had ever heard from him before. Worse yet was the way I was responding to it. My body felt flushed and I wanted to crawl away and hide yet I didn't, I couldn't. He told me to lie back as I was before and I obeyed. My eyes locked on His face.

What was I doing?

He smiled at me and then dipped his hands in the water, lifting out my legs, placing one each side of the tub. Droplets of water trickled off shapely calves, and I could tell from where His eyes fell he was watching my opened cunt just beneath the surface of the steaming water.

"Very nice mommy slut, I like you like this just for me." said my son.

My heart pounded. I had to stop this, it was so wrong but there I remained, exposed to my child unable to do anything but obey. I found my voice finally and heard piteous pleas to him to let me cover up, "This is not right, I am your mother, you are my son, please go out so I can get dressed."

The boy/man before me laughed and shook his head.

"No mommy, I've seen you submit to other men on the internet and tonight you are going to beg me to own you. "

He began to strip off his shirt, my eyes could not help but feast on the sight of his strong chest. I found myself wondering when this man before me changed from the boy I whom I bore 18 years ago. As his hands fumbled with his belt and began to slide down his trousers I wanted to look away. Oh how I wanted to stop this but my eyes fell to his hard cock. I moaned and I felt my pussy throb. His cock was huge. It must be at least nine inches and the head looked like as big as a light bulb. The feelings of how wrong this was began to dim in the hunger of needing his cock.

He laughed again and lowered his hand to his cock. He was stroking it, my eyes glued to the massive meat as it slide through his hand and dimly I heard him say,

"You want your little boy's cock don't you mommy slut? Don't you? He almost barked. I could only nod. "Then beg bitch, beg me to let you submit to me and serve me, your son, as your master."

He had knelt beside the tub and his fingers were fondling my cunt. I screamed as he pushed two fingers deep inside me. My belly tightened and the pleasure was so intense. I bit my lip refusing to speak those words.

"This is wrong!" I cried out between pleasurable pants. "Stop. Please. Stop."

His voice was so deep so powerful. "You know you don't want me to stop mommy slut. Now do you?

Even as I arched my hips into his plunging fingers it was as if something snapped in me. I shook my head weakly. Gone were the thoughts of this not being right, no longer were we mother and child but Master and slave. I wanted to be his, I wanted to beg Him and make him know and see how his mom could serve him so well. Unlike any other that had tried. My lips parted and the words came from a place I cannot even begin to know,

"Pleaaaaaaaase," I begged, "please, please master me."

His fingers relentlessly plunged in and out of my cunt now. His fingers were insistent, ramming and taking.

"Make me your fuck toy. Own me, use me. I submit, oh I yield!!" I cried over and over...

I came because he allowed it. He then took my hair entwining it around his fingers and pulled me to a kneeling position at the edge of the tub. My body glistening beneath the trailing water as it dripped from my naked form. My son pushed me to my knees and shoved the head of his cock again my lips.

His voice was hard and strong. I could only obey.

"Suck me now mommy bitch. Eat my dick and beg for it."

I moaned and hissed. Parting my lips I wrapped them around the thick head. Turning my head slowly, my lips twisting and tightening as my head spun as I sucked my son's cock deep into my mouth. His hips thrust, shoving the shaft deep into my throat. I gagged and he laughed. His moan brought such intense pleasure to me as I began to fuck His thick meat with my throat. His fingers so strong, and I wondered why I hadn't noticed before, as they tangled in my hair, pulling my face into his groin. I could feel his cock twitching and swelling, his big balls pounding against my chin. The only thing I wanted at the moment was my Master's cum, my son's cum. My lips and mouth slurped around his pounding meat as I moaned deep in my throat waiting eagerly for his hot seed. He wailed loudly and shoved His cock deep. It was then I felt the force of his cum spurt against the back of my throat. His mommy's throat and I pulled back as I sucked his dick needing to taste his essence. There would time enough for him to shoot his cum down my throat but now I wanted it in my mouth. I sucked fervently at the huge mushroom shaped head of my son's huge cock and drained his balls like a slut in heat. My son's slut.

I could see he was shaking from the intensity and I suddenly I felt shy and the shame began to creep through me. Oh God, what had I done, would he ever forgive me? I slumped into the tub and coiled into a tight ball. Tears of guilt flowed from my eyes. My shoulders shook with the force of my shame.

I felt His strong hand slide down to my back and stroke gently.

"Slave," said my son, I looked up at Him and he smiled. "Good slut. You pleased me well, and will continue to do so from here on out. When and where I want you." He softly caressed my cheek and whispered, "Did it feel good mom?"

Hearing his words I cried harder but had to be honest with this man before me, this child from my womb, the one whom I had raised into manhood but the one to whom I had submitted, the one I had begged to let me serve Him and fed off His cock till He gifted me with his come.

My voice soft as I whispered, "Yes Master. Oh god yes!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Son, My Master

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds