• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #15

Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #15

12

There are no underage characters in this story. All characters are over the age of 18-years-old.

*

All in the hope of saving her son from the Devil, Kathy contemplates the thought of willingly sacrificing her ass to her son.

As if given permission to have incestuous sex with her son by her mother, Kathy felt encouraged by the honest and open dialogue and the positive feedback received from her sisters and family friend for her to continue having an incestuous, sexual relationship with her son. Only a bit different from what they all discussed, Kathy planned to take a different route in the salvation of her son, something a little kinkier. Where her sisters were giving their sons hand jobs and blowjobs while talking about having vaginal intercourse with them, instead she planned to have anal sex with her 21-year-old son, Jimmy.

As if incestuous sex wasn't forbidden enough, she could only imagine how wicked she was in thinking about having deeply, penetrating, anal sex with her son. Something she'd love to do, it's one thing to give her son a hand job and/or a blowjob but, having never considered having anal sex with her son until now, she wondered if he'd want to have anal sex with her. Forgoing vaginal penetration for now, if she could pick one way to experience an orgasm, she'd love to be penetrated anally. Being that it's been so very long since she's had vaginal sex, it's been even longer since she's had anal sex.

With her giving herself to her son in her hopeful attempt to save him from himself, and with her always enjoying anal sex in the past, she wanted to get something out of this forbidden, sexual arrangement too. Now thinking more about the reality of having anal sex with her son, she wondered if Jimmy could give her an orgasm while fucking her anally. Barely 18-years-old when she first had anal sex, never has she felt a more powerful and longer lasting orgasm, than the one she experienced when having regular anal sex with an old boyfriend so very long ago.

Prior to her mother confessing that she was having regular sex with her son, Ralph, her brother, Kathy would have never considered having incestuous sex with her son, Jimmy. No way, totally off limits, right up there with being raped and forced to have sex with a stranger, incestuous sex was forbidden. Before her mother's sexual, incestuous confession, the mere thought of having incestuous sex with her son sickened her, as well as it should. What mother in her right mind would have incestuous sex with her son, especially anal sex, now that she's considering having anal sex with her son too?

Yet, had her mother not given a convincing argument why having incestuous sex with their sons was the best way to save them from alcohol and whoring, none of her sisters and her best friend would have ever considered doing such a forbidden thing. Had her mother not already successfully tested her theory by having incestuous sex with her son, she never would have believed the premise. With her brother the only man absent from the inferno that killed her father, her brothers-in-law, and the husband of her best friend, her mother's claim that she saved her son by giving him incestuous sex proved correct. Had her mother not convinced her of having incestuous sex with her son, she never would have thought of the notion of having anal sex with her son.

She blamed her son for his drinking and his whoring for forcing her to have incestuous with him, while now thinking about having anal sex with him as her way of saving him. She blamed her mother for coming up with the idea of her, her sisters, and her best friend having incestuous sex with their sons. She blamed everyone else but herself for her sexual lust in wanting to use her son to sexually satisfy her anally. If anything, she was the innocent victim going along for the ride. Yet, now that she's a passenger on this sexually twisted, express elevator ride straight to Hell, why not make the most of it by having anal sex with her son?

There are lots of mother and son bonding ways she could have done with her son other than having incestuous sex with him, admittedly none of which would save him from himself. Instead of having anal sex with him, perhaps she could have gone for a ride with him to the mall to go shopping, to the cinema to see a movie, or to the beach to lay out in the hot sun. The last thing she thought she'd be doing with her son is having forbidden sex with him, never mind having anal sex with him. Yet, what disgusted her about her having incestuous sex with him before appealed to her now with the thoughts of having anal sex with him.

Eating her cake while having sex with him too, with it being a very long time since anyone has fucked her in her ass, she used to enjoy having anal sex. A time just before her husband and the birth of her son, the best feeling she ever had was when her old boyfriend, a man much older than her, tossed her salad by licking her ass while fingering her pussy at the same time. Wow! She's never cummed as hard. Then, when he took her anally, thinking that it would hurt and she'd hate it, she loved it. In hindsight, had she stayed with anal sex, instead of vaginal sex, she never would have gotten pregnant. Yet, her son, the love of her life, she's glad that she had him when she did, more than twenty years ago, when she was 20-years-old.

* * * * *

If only her friends and other relatives knew about her, her mother, her sisters, and her best friend's inappropriate, incestuous sexual behavior with their adult sons, they'd never believe what goes on behind their closed, bedroom doors. They'd all be shocked. No doubt, they'd all disapprove, an understatement. They'd all be appalled and would look upon them as incestuous whores and their sons as degenerates. Bad enough that theses mothers are willingly having sex with their sons but, the other side of the coin, what son would willingly have sex with their mother? Which is worse and more to blame, the mother or her son? With their sons just going along for the ride, the women were all twisted to agree to this forbidden sexual arrangement under the pretense that it was okay because they were saving their sons.

Now with her thinking about having anal sex with her son, even her sisters, her mother, well maybe not her mother but her best friend, may shake their heads in disbelief. If her private, sexual life was open to public speculation, discussion, and dissection, she could only imagine the public opinion of her inappropriate, incestuous, sexual behavior with her son to those who didn't understand her reason why she chose to give her son incestuous sex. Now that she was pondering the thought of giving her son anal sex, she could only imagined what they'd say.

Yet, it wasn't as if she was having forbidden, incestuous sex for herself. Uh-uh, no way, it would be absurd that she was having incestuous sex with her son for herself. Oh, no. Truth be told, she was forcing herself to have incestuous sex with precious her son to save him from the Devil and from the certain, disastrous fate that drinking and whoring that befell his father, his grandfather, his uncles, and the husband of their family friend. Yeah, that's it, she kept telling herself until she really started to believe it. She wasn't having sex with her son for herself but, rather, for the salvation of him.

Oh, yeah, if anything, for helping to put her son on the righteous path in the way that her mother saved her brother, Ralph, she was more of a saint and a martyr than she was an incestuous slut. Rather than damning her son, she took and put the Devil and his damnation upon her mortal soul than on her son's soul. Willing to burn in all eternity for the sake of Jimmy, she was sacrificing herself for her son. Yeah, that's it, that's her story and she's sticking to it. Believing that she was saving her son, she felt better about the idea of wanting to anally fuck her son with that self-justification in mind.

From the lips of her mother, her defense, she had what she thought was a bulletproof argument that would stand up in any court of law should she be found out and arrested for having incestuous sex with her son, especially anal sex. Her defense was that she wasn't having incestuous, anal sex with her son, not really, she was just saving her son from himself. Yet, truth be told, with guilt and remorse getting in the way of her truly believing that defense enough to enjoy herself and having a good sexual time with her son, how dare she have incestuous sex, especially anal sex, with her son? Nonetheless her guilt and remorse for having incestuous sex with her son, she not only wanted to continue this lunacy of sexual depravity but also she wanted to heighten the immoral degeneracy. Going way beyond normalcy to wickedness, she wanted to have anal sex with him now. Hoping that he'd want to do her too, she couldn't wait to have anal sex with her son.

With him already having sodomized her orally, if that wasn't enough, a mother sucking her son, now she wanted her son to sodomize her anally. Not bad enough that she took her son's cock in her mouth and sucked him until he ejaculated in her mouth, now she wanted and needed to feel her son's cock fucking her from behind in her culo. Yet, as if she wasn't wicked enough sucking his cock, allowing him to cum in her mouth, and her swallowing his cum, how dare she now consider having anal sex with her son too? For sure, even more sexually twisted than her mother, her four sisters, and her childhood best friend, bad enough they were all having incestuous sex with their sons, but what mother would allow her son to fuck her in her ass?

* * * * *

She could just see herself sitting on Jerry Springer with her four sisters, her mother, her best friend, and their seven sons while trying to explain why they were all having incestuous sex with one another.

"So, lemme get this straight," she imagined self-righteously, judgmental Jerry Springer interrogating her and looking so morally offended for the sake of his studio and at home viewing audience. "Instead of giving your son counseling or having an intervention over his destructive drinking and the perversity of his whoring, you thought the right thing to do was to give him incestuous sex," he said looking at her with feigned disbelief for the sake of his ratings. "Is that correct?"

"Yes," she imagined saying while looking back at her sisters, her best friend, her mother, her son, and her nephews before returning her imagined focus stare to Jerry. "My mother had success with having incestuous sex with her son, my brother. Desperate to try anything to save our sons from themselves, even though we all knew it was forbidden and disgusting, we all thought that we'd try that too," imagined Kathy saying while nodding her head in shame.

"So," said Jerry raising his eyebrows as if he was a Jewish lawyer cross examining an Aryan thug. "Your mother had and/or is having incestuous sex with her son, your brother, too? Is that correct?"

"Yes," she said. "Our having sex with our sons was her idea actually," admitted Kathy in her fantasy of her being on the Jerry Springer Show. "Her way to keep him safely at home, she had sex with my brother, Ralph, for years until he got married," she said choosing not to disclose that their incestuous relationship sometimes still continued behind his wife's back.

"I see. So, lemme see if I understand this. If you knew it was wrong to have incestuous sex with your son, albeit your justified way, perhaps even your preferred way to save your son," he said giving her a knowing look. "Why follow in the sexual perversity of your mother?"

Jerry looked from her to look at her mother before turning to look at his audience with a shrug and before returning his attention to Kathy.

"Because my father, all of my sisters' husbands, the husband of my family friend, along with their seven prostitutes that were sleeping over with them, died in fire that consumed their cabin in Maine when they were all drunk. Being that my mother had success in saving my brother from a similar fate by keeping him home with the promise of incestuous sex, we all thought that we'd try the same thing," said Kathy looking as if she was about to cry.

"I see and I'm sorry for all of your losses, truly I am," said Jerry bowing his head as if praying while putting a hand over his heart. Kathy imagined Jerry looking from one sister to the next before focusing his stare to her mother and before returning his focus back to Kathy. "I get that. I do," she imagined Jerry saying. "Being that you were intent on giving your sons incestuous sex as your way to save them from drinking, whoring, and perhaps having a similar deadly fate, then explain this to me if you will."

"Yes?"

As if he was really there in front of her instead of just in her head, Kathy gave Jerry and his unspoken question her full attention.

"Instead of giving your son a hand job," said Jerry moving his hand back and forth as if he was giving himself a hand job.

"Actually, we've all given our sons hand jobs," interrupted Julia while raising her hand as if she was in school.

Audrey, Brenda, Jennifer, Carol, Kathy, and Christine all nodded their heads in the affirmative that they've given their sons hand jobs.

"Instead of giving your son a blowjob," said Jerry moving his hand back and forth in front of his mouth with his tongue pushing out his cheek as if he was giving someone a blowjob.

"I've sucked my son hundreds of times," interrupted Julia.

"Me too but not hundreds of times," said Audrey and Brenda, the identical twins, nearly together while giggling. "Just the one time."

"I blew my son," said Jennifer.

"I did as well," said Carol.

"Me too," said Kathy.

"I haven't yet but I plan on sucking him soon," said Christine raising her hand as if she had to pee.

Kathy imagined Jerry smiling at the women's sexual, incestuous confessions.

"Or instead of giving your son vaginal intercourse," said Jerry turning his attention back to Kathy while humping the air with his hips as if he was fucking a woman. "Why would you think that the right thing to do is to give your son anal sex? Honestly, even though anal sex is the preferred sexual method by many but why would you, as your son's mother, consider giving your son anal sex?"

Willing to say and do anything to pump up his ratings, Jerry looked at her with more than curiosity. He looked at her as if he was her moral judge. He looked at her as if he was the one who decided if she should go to the paradise of Heaven or to be damned to eternal Hell for not only giving her son incestuous sex but also anal sex.

"Because I enjoy having anal sex and it's been a long time since I had anal sex, since before Jimmy was born," said Kathy with a shrug and a sexy smile.

Jerry looked at her and nodded his head in agreement as if he was a secret purveyor of anal sex too.

"Taking in account that you enjoy having anal sex, yet, out of all the incestuous, sexual things you could have done with your son, I still don't understand why you'd willingly give your son anal sex." He looked from her to look to his audience before returning his focus to her. "Did you think that giving your son anal sex was your special, motherly way to save him from drinking and whoring by allowing him to use your ass as his cum shaft and you as his anal sex whore? Is that it?"

That was it for Julia. One could feel her seething in her seat from across the stage.

"Anal sex whore? How dare you call my daughter an anal sex whore? How dare you talk to my daughter in such a disrespectful way? Kettle black! Fuck you, you dirty whoremonger," said Julia pointing her index finger at Jerry as if she was giving him a curse. "You're ten times more the whoremonger than all of my daughters combined could ever be whores," she imagined her mother, Julia, saying while standing and storming to Jerry to stop the show by insulting and charging at the host. "Shame on you! Shame on you!"

"Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry," she imagined the audience chanting from all of the commotion on stage.

Thank God for security because Kathy imagined that her mother needed to be restrained from attacking Jerry by Big Steve.

"Steve, Steve, Steve, Steve," she imagined the audience chanting when Big Steve stood in between Julia and Jerry.

"I apologize for my mother," Kathy imagined saying to Jerry. "She has a hair trigger temper when it comes to protecting our honor from strangers. "Furthermore, she's very passionate about the positive possibilities of incestuous sex."

"That's okay," said Jerry eying Julia before returning his attention to Kathy. "I wouldn't have much of a show if I wasn't verbally abused and threatened to be attacked by one of my guests," she imagined Jerry saying and laughing at his own response. "So, if you would, please answer my question, as to why you not only gave your son incestuous sex but also anal sex? And why you allowed your son to use you as an incestuous, anal whore?"

"Dirty bastard," Kathy imagined her mother yelling from her seat. "Cocksucker! Son of a bitch! Fuck you! Maybe if you had fucked your mother, you wouldn't be as emotionally retarded as you are now by asking such idiotic questions."

"Well, Jerry," Kathy imagined saying as if she was really on his show. "I never looked at it in that way. I never considered myself an incestuous, anal whore but, rather, a mother who would do anything to save her son from himself."

* * * * *

Yet, when feeling guilty and remorseful over thinking about having anal sex with Jimmy, she felt better when she thought, why not have anal sex with her son? Who cares? Being that she's already sucked his cock, allowed him to cum in her mouth, and swallowed his cum, what does it matter that she'd willingly allow him to fuck her in the ass too? Having already crossed the incestuous line, what difference would it make with her crossing the anal sex line too? If she was willing to cross the incestuous line by giving him a blowjob, why not cross the anal sex line too by allowing him to fuck her in the ass? Being that she gave him sexual pleasure, and being that she loves a good ass fucking, why not have him give her anal, sexual pleasure too?

Besides, except for her sisters, her mother, her best friend, Jerry Springer, and her imagined Jerry Springer TV audience, who would know that she had anal sex with her son? Just as her mother said and was proven right again, guys are different from women when it comes to incest. No guy would tell another guy, especially if that guy was their cousin, that they had sex with their mother, his aunt. With the women already sharing stories with one another, the discretion of silence, so far, was a necessary thing that every man in his incestuous arrangement needed to have for all of these women to further seduce their sons without them knowing they were being played.

If only their sons knew that the real reason why their mothers were giving them incestuous sex was to keep them away from drinking and whoring, no doubt, they'd rebel from their mother's sexual, apron strings and return to their bad ways. If only their sons knew that the real reason why their mothers were giving them incestuous sex was to keep them safely at home, without a doubt, they'd revolt and return to drinking and whoring. Notwithstanding the seven women's secrecy and skullduggery, with their sons talking among themselves then, the women all knew that their sons would figure out the real reason for all of the incestuous sex once they're all together at the Nude Day party. Once the men are all together in the same room with their mothers, no doubt, they'll all be talking to one another while sharing their incestuous stories.

Splitting hairs when it came to her incestuous behavior, whether she gives Jimmy a hand job, a blowjob, has vaginal intercourse with him, or allows him to fuck her in the ass, what does it matter? No matter which sexual act they do, whatever they do still denotes inappropriate, incestuous, sexual behavior between a mother and her son. Forbidden in a moral society, a huge taboo in most circles, and still a crime in most states and in many countries, incestuous sex is what they needed to give their sons to soothe their raging hormones while keeping them safe. Taking her incestuous sex scenario a step further by having anal sex with her son, sodomy, whether oral or anal, is still illegal in some states and in many countries.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #15

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds