• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Not Really A Choice

Not Really A Choice

I'd forgotten my backpack at Corey's friday, homework and books inside. "I'm gone for the weekend, dad and and my sisters and I are going fishing. Mom is home, but she might be working, so if no one answers the door, you know where the keys are." Corey's was like a second home for me. Jumping off my bike, I didn't see Corey's mom's car. Great, it's always a little weird going into your friends houses when there is no one there. Really, I would rather Corey's mom was home.

Over the last year I'd been over at Corey's all the time, staying over, hanging out. Corey's mom wasn't drop dead gorgeous, she was in her late thirties, and had three children. Mrs. S. had full shapely thighs, and a great round ass, which she liked sunning on the deck in her bikini bottoms. Every once in a while, she would jump in the hot tub with us, but this was less often now that we were in our last year of high-school. Mrs.S. hadn't come in the tub with us at all after she noticed me staring at her breasts. Her nipples always got hard and jutted into her swim top material every time she got out. It was one of my favourite things to watch, her breasts swaying as she wiped the water off, gooseflesh raising the fine hairs along her arms. I was mesmerized watching her one afternoon, drying off, nipples at attention as she bent over and wiped the water from her legs, breasts falling forward and pulling her top out from the string tied around her neck, a little of her wet hair falling over it and her eyes... looking right at mine. My cock tingled a little as our eyes locked and I looked away , how long had she been watching me ogle her? How long had I been ogling? I met her eyes again, as she wrapped the towel around her shoulders and walked away, a hint of a smirk on her face. Maybe it was being young and full of hormones, but ever since that day I could feel her gaze lingering on me, she would hold eye contact with me just a little longer than she used to, stand just a little closer as I moved around her in the kitchen. I found myself fixated on what those nipples might look like. I started noticing other parts of her as well, the way her ass filled out her jeans, the way she smelled. My hormones were raging and it was all I could do to not have a hard on every time I saw her.

No one answered the bell, so I retrieved the key from it's hiding spot. The key turned in the latch and I walked down the hall past the kitchen. Laundry was sitting out on the table, Mrs. S's bathing suit on top. I felt my cock swell a little in my shorts, picturing her in the suit. I stopped, reached into the basket and ran the spandex fabric through my fingers. I flipped trough some more of the basket, shirts, shorts, pants... And a high cut pair of silky boy shorts. I held them up and my cock strained against my shorts. A sheer bra under these, lacy panties, a tiny black thong, I laid them out on the table to admire as I rubbed my hard-on through my shorts. I draped my favourites out on the table to admire again on my way out before going upstairs to grab my bag.

Passing Mrs. S's room, I could see her dresser beside the bed, its sheets still strewn about the bed. I stepped in and walked around their bed to the dresser, pulling the top drawer open. More silk, more lace, a healthy collection. After a good hard listen to see if there was anyone home at all, I took out my cock and wrapped a pair of silky bikini panties around it and stroked it a couple of times. I'd never felt anything but cotton on my cock, it throbbed, precum coming to the opening as the panties slipped up and down its length.

From downstairs I heard the door open and close, the jangle of car keys coming down the hall to the kitchen. Shit! I'm so in shit! I pushed her underwear back into the drawer and pulled my shorts over my hard on, precum smearing up onto my shirt as I tucked myself back into the shorts and tried to walk casually down the stairs.

"Who the fuck is up there?" Yelled Mrs. S.

"Mrs. S, it's me, I'm sorry, I came over to get my bag and when no one was home, I let myself in." She was flushed and breathing from the fright, her back to the table with her panties splayed around it. I forgot that she wouldn't be expecting anyone to be in her house. "I'm sorry!"

"You scared the shit out of me! Jeeze, I didn't expect you here Jesse." She took a step back away from me leaning on the chair, reaching her hand back to brace herself against the table, right on top of her black lace thong. Mrs. S held the panties in her hand, looking at them with a quizzical look on her face. Looking over her shoulder, she turned to find her drawers displayed along the kitchen table in front of the laundry basket. "What's going on here Jesse? This is more than getting your bag. Why are my panties out of the basket like this? Her eyes were angry and as she looked at me for a moment while I said nothing. I could feel her looking at me and dropped my gaze, the embarrassment and excitement which should have flattened my erection just made it throb again. Mrs. S's head tilted, her eyes falling to my jutting cock in my shorts, and then back to my eyes. "Jesse, what's going on?"

"Um, I was, uhn..."

"We're you looking at my panties?" Her look had changed, but the flush was still there. "Did my underwear get you excited?" She took a step towards me. "What's on your shirt?" She reached out and touched the wet spot near my stomach. It came away in a dewy string as she drew her finger away, rubbing the slick liquid between her fingers. "What is this? What were you doing upstairs? We're you in my room?"

"No." I blurted.

"Don't lie. Were you going through my panties?" I didn't answer. "Which ones do you like best?" My mind stopped working. She stepped aside and motioned me to the kitchen table and her panties. What was going on? I fully expected her to be angry, to tell my folks. Now she was asking my opinion? "I'm not really mad. But I should tell your parents. What kind of a young man goes through another persons underwear? Maybe I should call the police? It's a pretty big invasion of privacy."

"No, please Mrs. S, not the police, please don't call the police. I'm so sorry." I could see university, my scholarships, my social life, all slipping away so quickly.

"You get one chance. Tell me what you were doing here, and upstairs." I could see my future disappearing, Jesse the perve."

"I was... Admiring your panties." The word felt dirty. "No one wears underwear like this at my house."

"And why were you in my bedroom?" she asked.

"I wanted to see more panties. I had a couple of pairs out. I was just curious, that's all."

"And the precum on your shirt? Was looking all you were doing?"

I hadn't been so embarrassed since my mother had barged into the bathroom while I was beating off. The only difference between the two times was that my erection had gone away as soon as I had she had left the bathroom, this time it was still standing out like a flagpole and showing no sign of going away. I was so humiliated. She was going to make me tell her, and when she knows I was beating off into her panties, she was going to call the cops. Life was over. "What do you think I was doing..." I trailed off, trying to sound tough, trying to salvage a shred of my dignity.

"Oh no. I have a pretty good idea what you were up to, but you're going to tell me. Last chance, spill it." She had squared her shoulders to face me, close now, bearing down on me with a gaze I couldn't meet.

"I had my cock out. I wrapped done pair around it and stroked it a few times. Then you came in. Honest. Nothing more." I looked up and met her gaze, her eyes unwavering, looking into my brain while she pondered my fate. I was doomed.

"I should call the police. You're out of line." I hung my head. "I have one last question, answer honestly." She stepped in closer, I could smell her perfume and soap. "Why do you like my panties? What turns you on about them?"

"I guess I picture what you look like in each pair."

A minute passed before she spoke, her looking at me, me looking at her feet, my cock still standing at attention. "Pick your favourite."

"What?" I stammered as she stepped aside and waved her arm over my selections from the laundry.

"You pick which ones you like best. Then you're going to do exactly like I say, or I'm going to ruin your life. I'm going to call you parents, I'm going to call the police. Pick." I picked up the boy shorts, silky and black. Mrs. S took them from my hand and stepped behind me. "Stay there." Clothing rustled, a button popped, a zipper scratched, material hit the floor. "Turn around."

I turned to see Mrs.S standing in the hall between the stairs and the kitchen, her clothing piled onto the floor between her feet, wearing nothing but the boy shorts I had handed her. My cock throbbed. "Mrs. S?" I stammered, "What are you doing?" My eyes fell to her nipples, standing out darkly from her full breasts.

"Jesse, have you ever been with a girl. Really been with a girl?"

No. " I swallowed.

"You have a choice. I can call the police, tell them about you jacking off into my panties... Or...This can be a secret, and no one finds out about this. You decide. If you leave right now, it's the police. No one will believe I stripped for you if you tell them, especially when I tell them about my panty drawer. Do you think you might have left a little precum on my panties upstairs too? A little DNA? You're stuck Jesse. You need to do exactly what I tell you to. Really, I don't think any of what I'm going to have you do will be unpleasant. Now, if you would like to see me in more of my panties, or you would like to see more of me without my panties, follow me upstairs."

My mind was racing. Mrs. S turned and walked down the hall, the boy shorts pulled nicely into her but crack, her ass swaying up the stairs. My first step was shuffling, following her to the stairs. Her ass came up to eye level, I followed the black silky material to where it disappeared between her ass cheeks. I followed her to the door way of her room where I stopped. I could see her looking back at me in the mirror over her dresser. She started rummaging in her drawer until she came up with the bikinis I had wrapped around my cock, the smallest drip of precum my guilty mark. "No one finds out Jesse. Not my husband, not Corey, not any of your friends. No one." I nodded. "I never tell. You never tell. No police. Your parents never know. I have panties with your DNA on them. Soooo, strip. Now."

I felt my arms cross and my fingers hook onto my shirt bottom, pulling it over my head, feeling my own nipples tighten. My shirt hit the floor, my face flushing, no one had seen me so naked before, especially so brazenly, my cock was throbbing. I looked up again, meeting Mrs. S's eyes. "And your shorts. Do it." I popped the waistband out over my cock head, which had been drooling precum into my shorts. I bent slightly at the waist as I slid them to the floor. Goose flesh came out across my body as my cock bobbed into the air. Mrs. S gazed at my cock, she was flushed across her chest. "Good. Come here and slide these off me. " She turned and bent over pushing her ass towards me. I almost bumped my cock into her ass as I crossed the room. Hooking my fingers into the waistband of her panties I pulled them over her hips and down her thighs. The crotch clung between her legs for a moment, popping free as I pulled them down, turning inside out.

Mrs. S's panties hit the floor between us. She straightened and turned to face me, stepping closer. Her nipples pressed into my chest, surrounded by warm, soft, breast. She reached behind me, running her fingers lightly over my ass, up my back, down my shoulders and over my arms. I shivered. "Take my hands." My fingers interlocked in hers, warm and soft around my hands, she turned her back to the bed and sat. Laying back, she pulled me over her with our interlocked hands. I lost my balance as she sat further back onto the bed, putting my weight into her hands which she guided onto the bed beside her shoulders. My hips pushed down onto her soft thighs, splaying her legs further apart, my cock coming to rest trapped against her pubic hair at the top of her pussy. It was the first time my cock had touched flesh that wasn't my own, and it throbbed, a low moan escaping my lips. My forward momentum stayed by my hands, I pressed up, suspending myself over her, connected at our groins...

She used the change in weight to draw her knees up towards our hands, the pubic hair rubbing coarsely against the base of my cock, the shaft, past the head... Wet, warm, slippery, her folds smeared her juices around the shaft of my cock as it settled into the length of her opening. Another moan escaped my lips as she shifted her hips back and forth, sliding along my length. Arching her back, she scooted herself upwards, looking up into my eyes. Her wetness smeared along the bottom of my cock head, and she tipped her hips again, wetting the whole head, which was now resting at her opening.

"Mrs. S, we have to stop. I'm almost inside you, I didn't bring a condom."

"Jesse, I haven't had sex with anyone but Mr. S for years, and I don't have anything you can catch. I can't have any more kids, I'm fixed. You haven't had sex with anyone, and I'm not going to stop." She pushed our interlocked hands out wide, forcing my weight forward, pressing my chest into her breasts again, drawing me into her. Wetness and warmth engulfed my cock as I parted her lips, wetly gripping my head, sliding down my shaft. I sank deeper, her wetness settling against my balls, my cock fully engulfed in her pussy, just on the brink of control. "Yesssssss." she breathed into my ear. Back arching, I pulled myself from within her, walls sliding against me until just my head was inside. The warmth wrapped around my head urged abdomen to tighten, to contract and drive my hips forward. For the first time, I thrust myself into a woman.

"Unnngh." Mrs. S's eyes flashed wide as the sound escaped her lips. It was the first time any one had groaned in pleasure from something I'd done, and it was a sound that caused me to clench every muscle in my groin, bottoming out in her sex.

A familiar sensation started at the end of my cock, my balls feeling full, fluid surging in my groin... but this was different. Jacking off, my cock would tingle, I would clench and fire ropes of cum with each wave, my pleasure rising and falling with each contraction... Now I was filled with an overwhelming urge to push, to thrust. There was no way I could be deep enough, every push fuelling a hunger to feel her wetness smeared against the base of my cock. I didn't want to cum, I wanted more of this, I wanted to fuck and fuck, to push into her over and over. I stopped thrusting, tense, holding my breath.

"No, push, give me everything." Mrs. S breathed. She let one of my hands go and grabbed the back of my neck, grinding herself against my cock, her heels pushing into my ass. Wetness smeared around the base of my cock as her walks slid over and around me, something hard bumping against my head inside. "Cum into me."

I drew myself out and plunged in again, trying not to clench, trying not to cum. My mind left my head, replaced with the imperative to push, to bury myself in the warmth and wetness wrapped around my cock. Cum flooded into my cock as the first spasm wracked me, a smile spreading across her lips as she tightened around me. I convulsed again, pushing as deeply as I could, my cock swelling, every nerve on fire, pouring into her. My orgasm subsiding, I continued to thrust lightly into Mrs. S, our sex making sloppy sounds. She looked at me, smiling, "Good, now that that is out of the way, we can get down to some serious fucking."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Not Really A Choice

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 149 milliseconds