• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Tucker's Summer: Deal Or No Deal

Tucker's Summer: Deal Or No Deal

12

Something warm, smooth and soft nudged up against my left hip snapping me out of my semi-awake state. My eyes flew open and took in the soft pastel blues and pinks of my surroundings just before my brain registered where I was. Mom's bedroom. But how? Why? Then it all came rushing back; Mom and I on the couch, hair covered pussy, and the taste of her sweet nectar. Fornication, Check. Pussy munching, check. Cocksucking, check. Hot sweaty monkey fucking, check. We'd done it all, over and over again, both of us insatiable in our lust for each other. Holy fucking shit my brain screamed with the realization. I fucked my Mother! A smile spread across my face and my dick began to swell.

Turning over on my side, one arm tucked under my pillow, I let my other hand float down on top of the smooth soft skin of her hip. She had her back to me with her fine round ass pressed back against my growing rod. I could hear her soft snores as my hand traversed the slope of her hip, then moved down over the round cheek of her ass before reaching the valley of her sex. She was still wet. Very wet. Pushing myself away from her body a little, I pulled my cock down and stuck the head of it between the wet outer lips of her cunt. A slight push forward with my hips was all it took. Her pussy lips parted and my cock slipped inside her moistness. My invading member woke her by the time I was halfway buried.

"Oh yes, right there baby," she purred, reaching behind her and putting her hand on my hip, stopping me from going any deeper.

Putting my arm around her I cupped her huge tit in my hand, my fingers instantly finding her swollen nipple. We lay like this for several minutes before she started to gradually push her ass back toward me. The sensation of feeling her walls yield as my bulbous head inched deeper and deeper into her warmth was intoxicating. I've never felt a woman massage my member the way that Mom could. It was like sticking my cock into the most velvety softness imaginable. When the globes of her firm ass finally settled against my pelvis I had nine inches of rock hard cock buried in her twat. Immediately her cunt began contracting around my shaft as moans of pleasure escaped her lips. Buried deep inside I lay unmoving, feeling her muscles ripple up and down my shaft tenderly. I'm pretty sure I was moaning too.

"Love me baby. Love your Momma," she whispered softly.

Slowly. Very slowly I began pushing in and out, moving only two inches in each direction, no rush to my strokes. The sounds of her mewing increased as wave after wave of contractions squeezed my shaft bringing me to new heights of ecstasy. A pleasure unlike any I'd ever known cascaded through my entire being, until I couldn't hold back any longer. Rope after rope of semen splashed the depths of Mom's pussy as I unloaded the sweetest orgasm I'd ever achieved. My moans drowned out hers briefly as my balls emptied and I convulsed from the powerful release.

"MOMMMM!" I groaned going limp all over.

"OHHH TUCKER!" she whimpered as her pussy milked every last ounce of cum from my cock.

Neither of us moved. I remained spooned up against her backside, my softening cock wedged up inside her as our fluids slowly dribbled out between us onto the sheets. I don't know which one of us fell back to sleep first, her or I. All I do know is when I woke up I was alone in the bed. I was lying on my back staring up at the ceiling when she came out of the bathroom a few minutes later. She was naked except for the towel wrapped around her head and her nipples were still hard. My eyes glued themselves to her points as she sat on the edge of the bed and took my hand in hers.

"Tucker?"

"Uh huh."

"Baby, my eyes are up here," she gestured with her free hand to her face.

"Oh, sorry Mom," I said reluctantly looking away from her big ripe boobs.

"Time to get up. Go upstairs, take a shower then meet me in the kitchen."

"Okay. What's wrong," I asked hearing the seriousness in her voice.

"We need to talk. Now go," she replied shooing me out of the room.

I didn't like the sound of that, but did what she asked me to do. Showered and dressed I went downstairs and found her sipping coffee at the dining table. There was a cup for me across from her. Nervously I sat and sipped waiting for her to say what she wanted to.

"You know what we did last night was wrong, don't you," she asked after setting her cup down and looking me in the eyes.

"Yes."

"Then you know that we can not do it again." This was more of a statement than a question.

"Why not?"

"I just told you why sweetie. Because it's wrong."

"If it's so wrong, then why did you let me do it in the first place," I asked with a slight whine in my voice.

"I guess because I'm more like your sister than I'd realized. Just like your sister, when I saw the size of your penis I was overcome with the urge to have it inside me. At least once anyway," her voice faltered a little as she tried to explain.

"Tell me something Mom. Did you enjoy it?"

"Oh baby, yes I enjoyed it, more than you could possibly know," she replied reaching across the table and holding my hand.

"If you enjoyed it so much, then we should do it again." My whining was evident now.

"Tucker, Tucker, Tucker," she said shaking her head in exasperation.

"If I tell you a secret, will you promise not to tell anyone," I asked, not sure if I was about to open a can of worms or not.

"A secret huh? What kind of secret?"

"You have to promise not to say anything first."

"Okay, I promise," she chuckled.

"Johnny and his Mom have sex together all the time." I could see by her expression that she wasn't expecting this kind of secret.

"Really? How do you know that?" There was definitely doubt in her voice.

"Because I've watched them do it." I could see the shock on her face when she heard that.

"What? Oh my God, seriously? They had sex right in front of you," she sputtered.

"Wellll..."

"Well what?"

"I sorta joined in a couple of times," I told her meekly.

Silence hung in the air like a lead weight. Her eyes never left my face as she tried to digest what I'd just told her. Nervous jitters filled the pit of my stomach as I waited for her to either fly off the handle or say anything for that matter. She just sat there for what was starting to feel like an eternity. I had no idea what was going through her brain, but I could see the wheels turning in her eyes as she stared at me.

"So you've had sex with Johnny's Mom? Are there any other women out there that you've become intimate with," she finally asked releasing my hand and sitting up straighter.

Biting back my fear of how she would react, I told her everything. I told her about Carla, Irene and Mabel. I even told her about Mrs. Crenshaw. She gave me a look that said, " Were you desperate or what?" There were a few other women that I didn't say anything about since they were older than Mrs. Crenshaw, and I didn't want another " Were you desperate" stare from her. She perked up a little when I told her how much money I'd earned so far.

"My son, the gigolo," she laughed easing the queasiness in my stomach.

"I guess I am," I laughed too.

"Tell me something Tucker. If you're having so much sex, why do you still want us to have sex too? I mean it's not like you're not getting enough," she asked.

"Because it's so much better with you Mom," I answered unsure what else to say.

"I don't know why it would be better with me, they're just as old, if not older than I am."

"Because with you I feel warmth, tenderness and best of all, love. With them it's just doing it. I love you Mom," I tried to explain.

Her eyes misted a little and she reached over and took my hand in hers again before saying, "And the incest part of this doesn't bother you?"

"Not at all. If anything it adds a little spice to our lovemaking," I said trying to sound all grown up.

"Is that what we did, make love?"

"Yes."

"I see. And you think we should make love again," she said while rubbing her thumb softly across the top of my hand.

"Let me ask you something personal Mom. Is Dad keeping you satisfied, sexually I mean?" Her thumb stopped moving and she stiffened slightly but she answered anyway.

"Your Father spends a great amount of his energy trying to get ahead at work. He hasn't had much left the last couple of years to keep up with me."

"So your answer is no, he hasn't been satisfying your needs."

"If you put it that way, then no, he hasn't. But it's not his fault; I'm just over sexed," she whispered softly.

"Then let me help you. We're consenting adults, and you have to admit, we were good together last night," I said placing my free hand over hers.

"But I would be cheating on my husband, and you are my son. It's just not right," she rationalized.

"Don't think of it as cheating, and forget I'm your son. Think of me as being your personal stress reliever," I chuckled.

"My personal stress reliever huh," she laughed.

"Exactly! To be used only when absolutely necessary." Something in her face told me I was taking the right approach.

"Oh honey, I don't know. We'd be taking too much of a risk."

"Not if we're careful and don't tell anyone," I said.

"I just don't think it would be wise. But I will make you a deal," she said putting her other hand over the ones on the table.

"What kind of deal," I asked curious.

"We still have the rest of today. Julie won't be home until tomorrow so if you want, we can make love some more before we have to stop," she told me. My cock was on the rise.

"How about we have sex four times a week until the end of summer. The situation permitting of course," I counter offered.

"Are you nuts? We can't get away with that! Once a week will have to do," she proposed.

"Three times, and I'll throw in one weekly foot rub," I said straight-faced. She sat silently thinking for a minute before speaking.

"Here's my final offer. Twice a week, one foot rub, and you have to stay away from those other women. That includes Julie. Deal or no deal?"

"Just twice a week? I'm a horny eighteen year old Mom, I can't survive on twice a week relief."

"Maybe we could sneak in a handjob or two during the week to help you through, no promises on that though. Deal," she asked. Bingo! Eureka! Whoohoo!

"Deal! But why do you want me to stay away from the other women," I asked thinking I knew the answer already.

"Come over here and give me a kiss to seal the deal," she said without answering my question.

I walked around the table and brought my lips to hers. As I was lip-locking her luscious lips I felt her hands pulling my sweat pants down over my hips. She struggled a bit but was able to free my rock hard monster from the waistband. It bobbed up and down before her hand wrapped around the shaft and held it steady. The one hand began stroking the base of my cock as the other on found its way to my sack.

"In answer to your question about the other women; I don't like to share," she said right before her mouth engulfed the head of my rod in her wet, warm lips.

I found out that Mom was every bit as good as Irene was at sucking cock. With one hand stroking my shaft, the other one massaging the shit out of my balls, and her mouth nursing vigorously on the end of my cock I came in under two minutes. She didn't spill a single drop.

"Ready for your last day of lotion duty," she asked, looking up at me and wiping the corners of her mouth with her fingertip.

"You bet I am," I said gleefully.

"How about we do something different this time," she said smiling broadly.

"What do you have in mind?" My dick twitched just from the thought of her in that swimsuit.

"Put a towel down on the floor in the front room while I go change. You can butter up my back in here before we go outside." My dick twitched harder.

I was back from getting a large beach towel just as Mom came out of her room. She was completely naked, her swimsuit dangled from her hands. I spread out the towel giving her a quizzical look as I did. She said she would put the suit on after I rubbed in the lotion, and that I should also get undressed. No problem my brain screamed in delight; I was butt-naked in a flash. Instead of sunscreen she handed me a bottle of baby oil saying she preferred the smell of it better. I got another surprise when she lay on her back and told me to start with her front. Oh yeah! My hands shook slightly as I squirted a little onto her chest. After a few minutes of trying to rub from the side Mom suggested that it would be better if I just straddled her hips and worked upwards. It was better; now my growing dong was lying across her furry mound, with my balls resting on her clit, as I slid my oily hands over every inch of her huge tits. Her nipples popped to attention on the very first pass of my slick fingertips. If she hadn't told me that I had enough oil on her boobs I probably would have rubbed her nipples clean off. I worked my way down her supple body until her entire front was as slick as I could get it.

Flipping onto her stomach she had me start at her feet and work my way up to her back. I have to admit; the backs of her legs didn't get near as much attention as her soft round ass did. Sitting astride her legs I wormed my ass higher up until I could reach her lower back, coating my dick in oil as I did. The head of my cock nestled between her thighs right under the swell of her asscheeks just barely touching the outer lips of her pussy. Her pubic hairs tickled the end of it causing it to twitch a little. I squirted a dab of oil in her crack, which flowed down and liberally coated the head of my cock. She didn't say anything about what I was doing. She did become aware of my intentions when I scooted forward and the tip of my lubricated cock slid effortlessly into her cunt. She didn't say anything about that either. The only sound that came out of her mouth was a soft moan.

A louder moan escaped her lips when I leaned forward to reach the tops of her shoulders and four more inches of rock hard cock wormed its way deeper into her depths. Putting the bottle of oil aside I started slip sliding my ass on the backs of her thighs pushing more and more of my steel pole into her slippery hole. Leaning slightly forward I grabbed her slippery hips and began to rapidly pump her pussy full of cock meat. This position wasn't very comfortable so I put my hands flat on the floor, stretched my legs back alongside hers, and was able to sink almost my entire rod into her clinching cunt. I became fascinated watching how her ass jiggled each time I slammed my pelvis against her butt, spurring me to go faster and faster. Her backward thrusts soon equaled mine in intensity as I continued to hammer into her increasingly soaked cunt.

"That's it baby! Slam that big cock in me! Faster! Harder!"

This was a side of Mom I never knew existed. I have never heard her get vulgar; I liked it! Her words through me into a frenzy of animalistic lust. If she wanted faster and harder, then I sure as hell was going to give her what she wanted. My hips pumped my tool into her smoldering pussy at warp speed while I hammered her into the floor. Harder and faster is what she got as I bounced off her luscious ass with ever increasing force, every muscle in my body straining from the effort. We weren't making love this time. We were fucking, pure and simple.

"OHHH FUUUCCCCKKKKKK!!!" she screamed as wave after wave of contractions rippled along the shaft of my cock.

I couldn't even scream out the arrival of my own orgasm, I was too exhausted. I collapsed onto her back wondering how I could be shooting so much spunk into her after the blowjob she had given me earlier. Neither of us moved. I lay on top of her, my dick firmly planted inside her sweet tunnel, as the last of my semen oozed into her overflowing pussy. Purrs of contentment poured out of her mouth as she tried to get her trembling under control. I just tried to breathe.

"Oh God sweetie...that was fantastic," she murmured underneath me.

"I aim to please," I breathed, rolling off her with a plopping sound as her cunt released its grip on me.

"Well, you succeeded," she laughed turning on her side to face me.

"You surprised the hell out of me Mom." My breathing was finally back to normal.

"How? Oh, you mean with the potty mouth," she snickered.

"Yeah. I've never heard you talk like that," I said turning to face her.

"Your Dad doesn't like it when I get too vocal. Plus, it's been a very long time since I was fucked so hard," she snickered again. I was beginning to think she was fuck drunk.

"In that case, want to renegotiate our deal? I can fuck you that hard any time you want," I informed her smugly.

"A deals a deal baby. Let's just enjoy the rest of the day and worry about tomorrow later," she said reaching over and stroking my face tenderly.

"Okay Mom, but you know where I live if you change your mind," I chuckled.

We didn't bother taking a shower; Mom just donned her suit trapping most of my spunk in her twat with the bottoms. I raced upstairs for my modified trunks while she raced out and dove into the pool. Some of my pork was poking out the leg when I reached the pool and joined her. Tag, you're it I gurgled underwater as I ran a finger against the camel toe in her swimsuit. She giggled and the game was on. I lost of course. We climbed out shortly to catch some rays and relax.

"Remind me to buy another swimsuit before your Father gets home," she said as we headed to the loungers.

"Why," I asked following behind her, my eyes glued to the transparent bottoms of her suit.

She spun around, placed her hands under her globes and hefted them up, revealing her dark nipples to my staring gaze and said, "This is why smarty-pants."

"You knew? How," I asked, dazed that she knew her suit was see-thru when wet.

"Of course I knew. You didn't think that because my boobs are so big, that I couldn't see my nipples when I looked down, did you?"

"Well...yeah," I stammered.

"Silly boy," she laughed at me then stretched out on the lounger. My curiosity was in overdrive.

"How long have you known," I asked, sliding a lounger closer to her and sitting down facing her.

"From the beginning," she chuckled.

"And you wore it anyway? Why?" My eyes traveled over her semi-nude body as we talked.

"Because I liked the effect it had on you," she stated, looking down between my legs.

"Have you been planning on having sex with me," I hesitantly asked.

"Not at first. I've heard the rumors about your large cock. I didn't believe them until I saw you using two hands to masturbate. I told you, I'm more like your sister than I realized." She didn't even flinch when she told me this.

"Wow," was all I managed. All she managed was to keep staring between my legs.

I looked down. My trouser snake was halfway out the leg of my trunks and striving to free itself completely. Maybe I hemmed these up a little too short I thought as I glanced back up and saw Mom rubbing one of her tits through her suit. She had the same evil grin that Julie gets when she sees something she wants. Another inch of pecker power crept out into view. Drops of pre-cum dripped onto the concrete and Mom stunned me with a question completely out of the blue.

"How many times a day can you come baby?" The look on her face told me that she really wanted to know.

"I'm not sure, I've never counted," I said awkwardly.

Lying back and shielding her eyes with her forearm she whispered, "Guess we'll have to count."

Seven inches of throbbing love muscle exposed its dripping self to the air when I stretched out on the lounger, wondering how I'd gotten played by my own Mother. Twenty minutes later we were back in the pool. We didn't play tag. This time Mom went over to the side closest to the fence and leaned against the side of the pool beckoning me with her finger. She was in chest high water and wrapped her legs around my hips as soon as I got close to her. With her hands on my shoulders holding her up, she used her feet to force my trunks down freeing my prong. It pointed straight out toward her crotch.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Tucker's Summer: Deal Or No Deal

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds