• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lady at the Mall

Lady at the Mall

Comments and Criticism to the link below.

The mall was crowed but that was good, lots of choices. I watched the ladies walk by and picked a medium height attractive brunette. She was someone that not only thought but knew she was better than everyone else. She carried her Neiman Marcus bag proudly, her badge of upper class status. Yes, she would be a good one. I could see her narcissism stamped on her forehead. She was a real society bitch.

You see it was not long ago that I was a complete nobody. That was until I found the ring of power. Simply put, this little ring gives me control over just about everything. Where I once had no control over anything, I was just a whimpering whimp now I have totally control over just about anything or anyone I choose. I am still testing the waters over how much control I can yield.

“Come here lady,” I command as she walked by making it a point to act as if I were not there.

She looked startled that I would say something to her and a bit disgusted that I had the audacity to even look at her, much less tell her what to do.

“Yeah, I said come here,” I say again. This got her full attention.

“What?” she responded? She was getting ready to really tell me what I could do when she noticed she already was walking toward where I am sitting.

“Just come here and be quiet,” I said looking directly into her eyes.

She walked up to where I was sitting and I looked at the anger in her eyes. She just stood there looking down at me.

“Pull up your skirt and let me see your legs,” I say with a smile.

“Go to hell you little bastard!” she exclaimed but pulled up her skirt almost to her waste as she said this.

“Nice legs.”

“What?” she says. She now noticed she was holding her dress up to the point I can see her panties. “My God what am I doing?”

“You are following my instructions and doing a good job,” I answered.

“No, there is no way this is happening. This is impossible.”

“Oh yes, way, it is happening. Unbutton your blouse,” I commanded.

“No, I am leaving,” she says. She stared amazed at herself following my instructions. She unbuttoned the top button of her blouse revealing her black lacy bra.

As she understands her situation she screamed to the crowd, “Please someone help me.” No one responds because they are blind and deaf to what is transpiring.

“They can’t hear you,” I say. “Now let’s see that bra you are wearing. Take off your blouse.”

She complies and now has transformed from a halty narcissistic female to a frightened young female at my mercy. She now stands before me in a fashionable black bra that adds shape to her 34 C breasts. Her creamy skin protrudes from under the silky lace.


“That looks great. Now take your skirt off so I can get a better look.”

“Please stop this. I don’t know what is happening but please stop. I can’t do this,” she whimpers as she removes the dress and stands before me in nothing but bra, panties, stockings and shoes.

“Very nice. Turn around.”

She turns to show her black lace panties covering the creamy white skin of her ass.

“Bend over, spread your legs, and touch your toes.”

She bends over in a very un-lady like fashion and I get a good look at her ass covered by the sheer silk of her panties.

“Ok turn back around and take off the bra and let’s see those tits.”

“No,” she whimpers as she removes the bra and reveals her perfect breasts with their dark nipples now hardened as the are exposed to the cool air.

“Stand tall, be proud,” I instruct. She straightens up a bit and pushes her boobs out for me to inspect with a look that has gone to terror. She can not believe what is happening and now knows she is powerless to stop me.

“Okay remove the rest of your clothes but leave on the shoes.”

“Please mister, stop this. I will just go away and never tell anyone if you will just stop,” she pleads as she removes her panties revealing a very neatly trim bush above her slit. She now stands naked before me in red heels.

“Please, I can’t stand this. This is not right,” she pleads.

“Yes, I think you can stand it and I even think you are beginning to enjoy it,” I say as I probe the pleasure centers of her mind and give a little push.

“Ohhhhh,” she gasped in surprise at the sudden flow of endorphins that give her a rush.

“This just isn’t happening,” she whispers.

I give a little push inside her clitoris while pushing her pleasure center in her brain. She almost falls to the floor but I maintain her balance with my will. I notice sweat on her brow but I also noticed her nipples are puckered hard beans and there is a wetness between her legs.

“So it looks like you are beginning to enjoy this,” I say in a sarcastic tone.

“No, I hate this, you are terrible,” she says but at the same time I push again and she gives a long pleasurable sigh as her body shutters in delight.

“No, please stop whatever it is that you are doing. It is not right. I have a husband and two young boys.”

I push again and it is too much for her. Without my help she begins to grind her hips back and forth in a rhymic sensual pattern. There is no doubt she is building toward a large orgasm that she can not control. As her sensations build I give a large push to both her pleasure center and her clitoris. She whines and cringes with an animalistic ecstasy that flow through her body and mind. I let her sink to the floor as she shutters in pure delight. It is doubtful she has ever had such an orgasm.

“Ohhhh my God,” she whimpered as she lies in crumpled ball on the floor of the mall. I sit and watch her as she can not fully comprehend what has happened to her. She is still nude except for her shoes and she can not resist putting her hand between her legs to rub out the remainder of the organistic frenzy she has just experienced.

“Was it good for you,” I asked.

“What happened? How did you do that to me?” she asked as she looks up at me. She no longer has the bitchy attitude from a few moments earlier.

“I have never felt that way. It was so good.” she admitted.

“Okay come over here and suck my dick,” I said.

“What?” she exclaims.

“Come over and suck my dick,” I say as I exposed by eight inch hard dick to her.

“No, I can’t do that. I don’t even do that for my husband,” she cried.

“Oh, you will do it to me, you little cunt. Now crawl over here on your hands and knees and get your hand off your pussy,” I command.

I see that she has not completely recovered from her massive multiple orgasms and was not even aware she had continued to rub her pussy.

“Oh my God,” she said as she looked down at her hand quickly stop rubbing herself. “What have you done to me?”

“Come over here right now,” I growl.

She looks up at me and slowly gets to her knees. The sight of this shapely proper woman crawling across the floor like a dog sent a thrill straight through me. Yes, I would give her all my cum.

“Please just let me go,” she begged.

“Shut up you bitch, you’re going to suck me and I will make you love,” I said as she knelt in front of me.

“Stick you finger in your pussy, bitch.”

She did as she was instructed.

“Now lick the pussy juice off your fingers.”

“No please,” she said as she licked her fingers.

I sat up and push my cock toward her face. “Lick it.”

She reached over and licked the head getting some pre-cum that had formed on my cock’s pee hole.

“Now suck it,” I said feeling my insides ready to pour forth its seeds. Watching this proper stuck up lady down on her knees with her wet pussy in the air sucking my cock was just too much.

“Ugggghhhh,” she said with a mouth full of cock as the first stream of cum hit the back of her throat.

“Keep sucking and swallowed it all.”

She had not choice although a little cum leaked out the side of her mouth.

I shot a large load and she took most of it. It was a most satisfying experience.

“Lick it all.”

She was careful to clean all the cum off my dick.

The remainder of the mall traffic had no idea of what was happening in their mist.

“Okay, rub your pussy,” I said as I got up.

Her hand moved between her legs to her still swollen clit.

“You will love the feel of your hand. Your excitement is building to you can’t stand it but you can’t cum until I say so,” I commanded.

“No, please,” she said as her hand worked furiously on his pussy. She was extremely excited but remained on the very edge of a magnificence orgasm.

I got up and walked into the crowd of passer Byers as she watched me.

“Please,” she begged thinking I would leave her unsatisfied.

“Okay,” I said and released her to her orgasm but I also released everything.

As I walked into the crowd I heard her moaning and crying as she found delights of passion she had never known. I also heard the crowds of people gasped as they suddenly saw this woman lying in the middle of the floor masturbating.

The next day I read where she had been arrested but released to the custody of her husband. She was pending a psychiatric evaluation. I laughed thinking maybe she learned a lesson about how to treat others.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lady at the Mall

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds