• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Bank Job 03

The Bank Job 03

12

So sorry it's taken me so long to update. With special thanks to my editor Misternik

*****

When Rebecca awoke again it was early, but not before dawn. Sunlight was streaming through the windows. The room must be east facing, she mused. Jason had rolled away from her during the night, but he was still fast asleep. He was lying on his front with one arm raised over his head, causing the muscles in his shoulders and back to be more defined. She admired the gentle sweeping curve that ran from his shoulder and dipped into the small of his back before raising again to form the curve of his buttocks.

Tracing the band of Celtic knot work that was tattooed along his arm with her finger, she marveled at how soft and smooth his skin was, in stark contrast to the hardness of the muscle beneath. At her touch he sighed and rolled onto his back, exposing his chest. She pulled back, but he was still asleep, even snoring lightly. Such a contrast from yesterday morning when she hadn't even managed to creep out of bed to go to the toilet without waking him.

She took the opportunity to have a good look at him. Damn he was fine. There was a light stubble on his face now where there hadn't been yesterday. It made him look a little older and more manly, accentuating the line of his already strong jaw. She gazed at his lips, tempted to lean over and kiss them but she realised she was relishing finding him asleep too much to want to risk waking him.

There was a light smattering of curly dark blond hairs on his forearms and chest, where there were more tattoos. An intricate crucifix covered his right pectoral and something was written in a beautiful script in a sweeping curve under his collarbone, but she couldn't make out what it said. It must be Gaelic, she decided.

He was big; not in a bulging bodybuilder kind of way, but he had muscles. Most of the other guys she'd known were smaller. Her eyes drifted down to his stomach and then the tantalising line of hair that travelled from his navel until it disappeared beneath the quilt. Pulling the cover away to expose his crotch, she bit her lip nervously and looked back up to his face. He was still asleep.

The inkling of an idea began to form.

She peeled the cover further back, reached down and took his hold of his penis. Despite appearing to be fast asleep he was responsive. She began to move her hand, gripping him and stroking firmly. He quickly grew erect until he stood proud and hard. He's bigger here too, she thought, smiling to herself and leaning forward. she darted out the tip of her tongue and tentatively licked, running her tongue gently up the length of him. He jerked in response. She did it again, more confidently this time.

Glancing up at Jason's face to make sure he was still asleep, she climbed over a thigh and settled herself in between his legs, drawing the tip of his cock into her mouth. Circling her tongue around the head, she sucked him further into her mouth, enclosing as much of him as she could. He groaned and thrust his hips towards her suddenly, catching her off guard and filling her mouth, causing her to gag a little. She pulled away slightly and began to suck. Softly at first and then more firmly moving up and down the length of him, letting her teeth lightly brush the tip. She could tell the moment he awoke because his breath hitched and he groaned.

Jason woke suddenly to the most amazing sensation. At first he thought he was dreaming, but when he propped himself onto his elbows and looked down he was met with what was possibly the most erotic sight he'd ever seen. Rebecca looked back up at him, her mouth filled with his cock and a mischievous glint in her eyes. She was incredible, and he wasn't sure if he could hold back much longer. He really didn't want to come right away.

"Rebecca." he said urgently

"Hmm?" She looked up at him coyly.

The effect nearly caused him to spend in her mouth right away.

"Oh God, baby you need to stop, I'm going to..."

She began to move faster, sucking harder, drawing him deeper into her mouth. The minx.

"Rebecca!"

He needed to do something before it was too late. Reaching down and grabbing both her arms, he lifted her on to him and then rolled, pinning her underneath himself. The whole thing seemed to happen in one swift movement, and before Rebecca knew it she was trapped beneath him, unable to move. She wriggled and tried to push her hips into his but he was pressing her so hard into the mattress that she could not move at all. He was holding both her wrists by her side. his hips pinning hers, his chest pressed so tightly against her she could feel his heart beating. She scowled petulantly. He answering laugh was husky. He kissed her furrowed brow.

His breathing was laboured when he spoke. "That was a delightful way to wake up Rebecca, but I don't want to come just yet."

Jason looked down at her and considered his predicament. He'd come so close to coming, to losing control. He didn't seem to have any self control at all where she was concerned. He found himself constantly taken aback by the strength of his feelings towards her. He wanted her. He wanted to fuck her until she couldn't walk. He wanted to do it now. Shit, he felt like he wanted to do it every day for the rest of his life. He wanted to make her beg for it. But he also wanted to look after her, he wanted to protect her. He wanted her to belong to him and no one else.

The way she looked at him. The noises she made when she came. Suddenly, unexpectedly he was filled with an angry, unreasonable possessiveness. He couldn't bear the thought of anyone else seeing her look at them like that, hearing those noises. He scowled. He wasn't sure if he was going to be able to let her go.

She watched him as he seemed to be having some sort of internal struggle. She noticed his breathing was starting to return to normal, and finally after what felt like half a lifetime he released her wrists and grabbed her face in both hands. He kissed her with a determined possessiveness, pushing her lips open, exploring her mouth with his tongue. He thrust into her in a forceful fluid motion burying himself deep in her. When he realised how wet she was a low growl erupted from somewhere deep in his chest.

The sound he made was so erotic it took her breath away. She felt wonderfully full as she yielded to his intrusion, She returned his thrusts with her own, grinding her hips against his and tilting them forwards, trying to increase the pleasurable sensations were already coursing through her. Already she could feel that familiar delicious tension building in her loins.

Heat blossomed in the pit of her stomach, until it was an all consuming, overwhelming sensation building inside her. Each time he thrust into her the feeling intensified, his pelvis pressing against her clitoris. She felt herself starting to unravel. Clinging to his shoulders and digging her fingernails into his skin, she leaned into him and dragged her teeth across his shoulder, eliciting a groan in response. The sound pushed her over the edge, she sunk her teeth into his skin, absentmindedly bearing down on his shoulder as she exploded into an intense climax.

He sat astride her as she recovered, looking down admiringly. He stroked his hands along her side and cupped her breasts thoughtfully before moving them back down again and wrapping them both around her waist as he gripped her, pressing himself into her depths. Suddenly he pulled out and rolled her onto her stomach.

"Get on your knees, I want to take you from behind." She dazedly scrabbled up on to her knees and gripped the headboard in front of her.

He was kneeling behind her, pressed up against her, the hairs on his chest tickling her shoulders, his erection pressed into the small of her back.

"So beautiful" He groaned dragging his nails gently up the front of her thighs and causing her to shiver with anticipation.

He grasped her hips in both his hands and groaned as he slowly slid into her. He began to fuck her with long, slow, penetrating strokes. She moaned at this new invasion, it felt like he was deeper than he ever had been before. He slipped a hand around to her front and began to stroke her clitoris, she still felt very sensitive there after her recent orgasm. She gasped and bucked beneath him.

She felt his fingers slide under her hair and along her scalp. Grabbing a handful of her hair, he pulled her head back, forcing her to arch her back and pushing her breasts forward. She was clinging to the headboard with both hands, moaning incoherently. He was still thrusting into her still as he began to trail kisses along her shoulder and up her neck, nibbling her earlobe, while all the time maintaining the friction against her clitoris, she was spiraling towards another climax, she could feel the tension in her building like a tightly coiled spring ready to give at anytime. She could tell by Jason's breathing that he was nearing completion too.

She couldn't help let out a moan as she felt that now familiar feeling unfurl in her stomach, and then she was crashing helplessly into another mind-numbingly fantastic orgasm.

Jason wasn't far behind her. He clung to her as he climaxed, burying himself even deeper in her, crying her name as he filled her with his seed. They both collapsed onto the mattress, she was flat on her stomach, he was lying on top of her, wrapping her in his arms, holding on to her as if his life depended on it.

She felt trapped underneath his weight, his face was buried in her hair. His hot shallow breaths were tickling the back of her neck. She couldn't really move but she realised she wouldn't want to be anywhere else anyway.

After a few moments Jason seemed to remember himself. "Are you okay? I must be heavy."

Before she had a chance to reply he'd rolled off her. She whimpered at the sudden absence, causing him to chuckle as he pulled her on to her side and back into his embrace.

They lay there for a while not moving, not speaking until he said "I'm going to make us some coffee."

With energy levels that she didn't feel capable of she watched him spring out of bed and begin pulling on his jeans. She cast another appreciative gaze over his torso, she noticed a mark on his shoulder. On closer inspection she realised there were faint teeth marks where she'd bitten him in the throes of passion.

"Oh, your shoulder!"

"What?"

"I bit you. I'm sorry, I-I don't know what came over me."

"I don't mind."

"It didn't hurt?"

"A little, but I liked it."

She sat up; sliding her fingers into the waist of his jeans, she pulled him towards her and kissed the shoulder where she'd marked him. He caught her eye, he was grinning like a Cheshire cat.

She watched him leave. He seemed so familiar to her now after the intensity of the last few days, and yet he was still such a stranger at the same time. She pulled her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around herself. When she heard the tell-tale click of the door locking behind him, she let out a shuddering breath. What had she done? Exactly what she'd promised herself she wouldn't do. Somehow she couldn't bring herself to regret what had happened, but she was troubled by what it could mean.

Before too long Jason was back with coffee. He handed her a cup and climbed onto the bed sitting behind her. his legs on either side of her, pulling her back into his arms. Sweeping her hair up on top of her head and with his hands he ran his lips over her now exposed shoulders and trailed gentle kisses along the back of her neck. She felt herself melting, how did he do this to her? She was a quivering mess in his arms, barely able to speak.

"I'm going to take you home today."

Startled, she pulled away and turned to look at him, her eyes wide with shock.

"Later, when it gets dark." He added thoughtfully.

He met her stare. "Well don't look so surprised, I can't keep you here forever." He met her stare. Although its very tempting." He added, taking a sip of his coffee.

She felt a perplexing, conflicting mixture of emotions. Of course she wanted to go home, the mere thought of her parents and how worried they must be filled her with an anguished dread. But now? Today? She wasn't ready for this to come to an end, to never see him again. But perhaps it was better sooner rather than later. Before she really fell for him.

Jason interrupted the torrent of emotions and thoughts "I'd like to have a bath with you after we've finished drinking our coffee."

He seemed so matter of fact, contrasting strongly with her internal conflict. He was grinning at her, she smiled back at him shyly and nodded.

"Okay."

Again she was caught off guard by her reaction, she suddenly felt a bit awkward, having a bath with someone - with Jason - seemed like a very intimate thing to do. Fortunately he seemed to be confident enough for both of them. He sauntered over to the bath and turned the taps on.

"In you get, I'm going to wash your hair before I get in there with you."

She climbed in and sighed contentedly and closed her eyes as she slid beneath a mountain of bubbles and immersed herself in the deliciously warm water. When she looked up, he was already perched on the edge of the bath, squeezing shampoo into his palm, creating a lather with his hands.

"Wet your hair."

She dutifully lowered herself into the water, tipping her head back so she could immerse her hair. He began to massage her scalp. She found it to be intensely arousing, never having realised her head could be so sensitive. Then again, no one had actually washed her hair for her since she was a child. She leaned back into his hands, lifting her chin and groaning contentedly.

"This feels incredible."

"Good." She could hear the smile in his voice.

He stood up, "You should rinse your hair. I'm getting in too now, and then there won't be room."

After she'd finished submerging her hair she sat up, he'd taken his trousers off, she noticed he was already becoming erect again. He climbed in behind her and pulled her into his arms. They just lay there for a while, enjoying each other. Eventually, he pushed her forward and washed her back. When he started on her front, he instructed her to put her arms around his neck, and she started to turn around.

"No, lean back. Lift your arms up and wrap them around my neck without turning around"

"You're so bossy." She said as she leaned back into his broad chest and rested her head on his shoulder.

"But that's why you like me, angel."

He began to gently caress her. She sighed as he ran soapy hands over her breasts and down her stomach. When they travelled up her sides towards her armpits she squealed and began to pull her arms back to her sides, but he was faster than her. He grabbed her by the elbows and held them in place.

"Ticklish!" She cried breathlessly.

"Are you?" He asked with mock sympathy as he trailed gentle, tantalising kisses along her neck. "I told you to keep still remember?" And then more sternly "Don't move your arms."

His fingers drifted lingeringly down her arms and carried on along her sides. Running his hands over her breasts he circled her nipples with his thumbs. A jolt of arousal shot through her, it was like they were hard wired to her groin. He drew a hand across her ribs and back down towards her sex. Looking down, she watched her chest rising and falling as her breathing rate increased.

He began to gently stroke her clitoris while lazily caressing her breasts with his other hand. Mindful of his earlier instruction she knotted her fingers together in a bid to stop herself from moving her hands. Arching against him, she moaned wantonly, feeling his erection against her back. He wrapped an arm around her, pulling her further into his embrace as he increased his pace, drawing an earlobe into his mouth and nibbling it gently.

Why was everything he touched so sensitive? She wondered. She was starting to feel that familiar feeling in her loins build, it was almost unbearably pleasurable. He seemed to know exactly how to touch her, how to make her come apart in his arms. She was starting to unravel. She thrust her hips towards his hands, towards the sensations he was causing. She pulled her arms down so she could grip the edge of the bath, arching her back. Falling into...

And then he stopped.

"Jason!" she gasped, she was keening with frustration.

"I said, you were not to move your arms, angel" His voice was like a seductive caress, husky with arousal.

At his words her stomach did an involuntary backflip. Her head was spinning, she was panting with need. Her body was burning with the passion he'd ignited. Why had he stopped? Why was he tormenting her? He was infuriating. Suddenly he got up and climbed out of the bath. She felt very turned on and disoriented, and a bit cross.

He was standing over her, looking all the more god like because he was wet. She saw what could only be described as a predatory look in his eyes. He held out his hands; she reached up and took them. He pulled her into a standing position and she stepped out of the bath, feeling a bit unsteady on her feet. He laughed at the effect he was having on her and scooping her into his arms he lifted her and carried her into the bedroom and dropping her unceremoniously onto the bed.

Within seconds he was on top her, arms braced on either side of her head, surrounding her like a cage, dripping wet. He shook his hair, showering her with cold droplets of water. She giggled.

She looked up, into his startlingly blue eyes. He was so beautiful. He kissed her face, working his way down her neck and her chest but this wasn't what she wanted, she was so frustratingly close to coming, she wanted him inside her.

"Jason!"

"Hmmm?"

He looked up at her as he caught a nipple in his mouth and lathed it with his tongue, sending shockwaves down her spine. She writhed in desperation, she needed to him inside her.

"Jason, please!" she said urgently.

"Is there something you want?

She frowned, "I need you." Her voice sounded breathy and strained.

"Do you now, angel?"

She could feel his erection pressing against her entrance but he wasn't moving.

"Jason, you're driving me crazy."

"Good, Tell me what you want." He growled.

"I want you."

He moved up again, bracing his arms on either side of her body, staring down at her intently

"You need to be more specific. I want to hear you say it."

She cringed, uneasy at having to put it into words but desperate for him. She buried her face in his shoulder.

"I want you inside me." She managed to whisper.

He grinned. "I suppose that will have to do." He whispered against the shell of her ear.

Tantalisingly slowly, he pushed into her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and closed her eyes, losing herself in the exquisite friction he was creating. Finally he was buried to the hilt. He rolled over, pulling her with him so she was on top. She sat astride him, bracing herself on his chest as he gripped her hips with his hands.

Although the ensuing sex was desperately fervent, it some how managed to be beguilingly tender at the same time. There was an urgency that hadn't been there before. She seemed to be more erotically charged than usual. Perhaps it was the build up. Or perhaps it was because this was likely to be the last time they would have sex but when both of them came, gloriously, in unison, it seemed incredibly intense. They lay in each other arms, looking into each other eyes, the silence only broken by their ragged breathing. Eventually they drifted back off to sleep, tangled up in each other on damp sheets.

-

It was much later, and daylight was just starting to fade. They were sitting on the bed. She was wearing new clothes. She wasn't sure where they'd come from or where her old ones had gone but it didn't seem important.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Bank Job 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 152 milliseconds