• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Hypno Slaves Ch. 02

Hypno Slaves Ch. 02

12

Prelude: I have the power to instantly hypnotize anyone at will. I will not touch upon the source of this power, instead, I will ask you, dear reader, to take it for granted. Perhaps it will be revealed in a future story, but not today!

Amy and I have been together for a few years now. We have some great chemistry together, we enjoy our conversations, spending time together, spending time with friends. And of course, the sex has been great as well! I love her very much and I do think that she loves me too. You may think that this would make me hang my power up on the shelf and just stick to one woman for the rest of my life. WRONG! I'm sure you're thinking I'll launch into an explanation of how I work my way out of my cognitive dissonance. WRONG AGAIN! I couldn't be bothered. Well, at least not until I see some indication that folks reading this story are really interested in my thought processes and principles.

But regarding hanging up my power, to be honest, I did come pretty close to swearing off of it this one time. Mainly because I realised how dangerous it could end up to be if you think with your balls instead of your brain. You may have read my previous story "Hypno slaves" (written in the 3rd person for effect!), but that happened much later. What I'm about to tell you happened when Amy and I became a couple and were spending as much time as possible with each other.

We had just finished dinner and were walking back to her place arm in arm. It wasn't too late in the evening and as we entered her apartment building, Amy spotted this gorgeous lady who was glancing over her mail standing next to the mailbox. Amy recognized her from her aerobics class.

"Oh my God, Jill? Is that you?" she gasped.

Jill turned towards us and recognizing Amy, she exclaimed, "Wow, Amy, good to see you!"

They hugged like old friends. I always found it odd how easily Amy makes friends with people in arbitrary settings like an aerobics class. When I go to the gym, I don't even make eye contact with anyone, let alone make friends!

"So good to see you too! Gosh, it's been so long since I saw you. Oh, by the way, this is my boyfriend Jack. Jack, this is Amy, we met at aerobics class a few months ago."

Jill looked at me and extended her hand with a warm smile.

"Great to meet you Jack! Wow, has it been so long that you've got a boyfriend and I didn't even know about it? You guys have got to come to my place for a drink right now, we've got to celebrate this! I won't keep you both too long, just a half hour or so, this is sooo exciting, I have to hear all about it!"

Let me take this opportunity to describe both the women in the scene since it will help you understand my response in this situation. I'll start with Amy. Amy has long dark black hair, about 5'4" in height, 36B bust size a 28 inch waist line and 34 inch hips. Absolutely can't complain! But while they were exchanging pleasantries, I started sizing up Jill. She was at least 6 feet tall, 38DD size breasts which were pressing hard against the leather jacket she was wearing, probably a 28 inch waist line and at least 38 inch hips. She was blonde with short messy hair barely reaching the back of her neck and had a big round ass that was bulging from her behind with her extra tight jeans barely able to hold them. And to top it off, she was wearing heels which added a bit more to her height, making me feel a trifle lilliputian at my 5'9".

The minute I got a good look at Jill, my mind had already started racing at the speed of light and I was plotting on how to get this Amazon goddess to Amy's place and fuck her brains out. Talk about a stroke of luck when she invited us over to her place. I wasn't sure if Amy really wanted to go or not, but I wasn't going to lose this opportunity to get my way with her. So I nudged the ball a bit in my favor!

I shrugged as Amy and I looked at each other and I muttered, "Umm, fine by me, uh ... if it's okay with you"

Jill grabbed Amy's hand before she could object and started dragging her to the stairs.

"Of course it is, now come on upstairs!"

I followed the two girls behind staring at Jill's huge round ass getting a hard on even as we climbed the first flight of stairs!

We got to Jill's apartment and she poured us some wine and started with a barrage of questions. I decided to be the quiet one and let Amy field them off. It allowed me time to think. I decided against going for the simple "put them in the trance and make them do my bidding" routine since I already did it a few times before. Jill deserved something special. I decided it should be snoo-snoo, or to be more precise, have her become a mean nymphomaniac amazon! Amy and I would be the slaves and she would fuck us both! It would be fun to be dominated by such a girl and even more fun to have her dominate Amy.

So, I snapped my fingers and both the girls stopped talking and fell into a trance. I decided to start the programming.

"Jill, you will become a mean dominating amazon. Amy and I will be your slaves and you will order us both around. You will have an insatiable appetite for anal sex and will proceed to satisfy yourself in any means possible using your slaves."

I figured this would make her fairly creative and was curious to see what she would do.

"If either of us disobey you, you will warn us once and then slap us and make us do whatever you want either of us to do with brute force. You will get into character once I clap my hands and will go back into a trance if I slap your face twice."

With that done, I turned towards Amy to program her.

"Amy, you will be a slave and love and respect your master Jill. Her every word is your command. You will get into character as soon as I clap my hands and will go back into a trance if I slap your face twice."

Before getting started, I ordered them both to take a shower and clean themselves up. I do like my bitches clean and smelling fresh. I ordered them both to wrap themselves in towels and stand before me.

Standing in front of them, with my heart pounding, I clapped my hands.

I expected Jill to just order Amy and me to lick and fuck her ass all night. Imagine my surprise when she just walked over to the sofa and sat down like she owned the place (she rented it!)

Amy went over to Jill, got down on her knees and bent over at her feet like she was her goddess. I just stood there wondering what the fuck was happening.

"Slave, you better remember your place."

Jill just said it without even looking at me. I wasn't even aware that she was talking to me.

"This is your last warning, slave!" she said.

Perplexed, I asked her, "You talking to me?"

In a flash, she got up, strode over to me and slapped me so hard I nearly fell down.

"You will remember not to talk back to me slave! And always demonstrate your obedience."

My head was reeling and I do remember my boner slipping away as I took in what had just happened.

She slowly walked back to the sofa with her ass jiggling under the towel and sat back down with an air of superiority.

"Remember your place slave," she said again.

Amy didn't move and kept prostrating at Jill's feet. I realised that's what Jill expected me to do and quickly scrambled over to Amy's side and prostrated in front of Jill.

Jill grabbed a cigarette from the table next to the couch, lit it, and lay back and rested one leg on each of us. I couldn't believe what I had gotten myself into. I figured it would be best to buy myself some time before I tried to get up and slap her out of character. My cheek was still burning from her slap and I didn't want to chance it again so soon.

As she finished her cigarette, she grabbed me by my hair and pulled me up. It hurt intensely and gave me an idea of her strength. It looked like her hypnosis was giving her the strength of a wild tigress.

"Okay slave, it's time for you to get busy. Take off my towel gently and respectfully."

She got up from the sofa and pulled Amy up by her hair and made her stand up. Amy didn't utter a sound and she had an expression of pleasure and adoration in her eyes as Jill looked at her. I was afraid at what she would do to Amy.

She brought Amy close to her face and stopped to look at me.

"This is your last warning slave."

I didn't need any more encouragement. I got up and started working with her towel, pulling it off gently without letting it slide or rub against her skin. The minute I started, she pulled Amy's lips to hers and locked in an intense kiss. I couldn't believe it, but kept working at the towel.

I finished removing the towel and put it aside. All the while I couldn't stop staring at the intense passion between Jill and Amy. Jill was crushing Amy into her body while kissing her and Amy had to hold on to Jill's hips just above her ass for support.

It was clear that Amy was very subdued and Jill was devouring her with tongue and mouth. One look at Jill's incredibly large and round ass from behind reminded me that I had a raging hard on again. Jill kept kissing Amy and just didn't stop. I waited for five minutes and decided to try my luck with Jill. My cheek still hurt from the initial whack she gave me so I didn't want to chance it too much!

I approached Jill's ass with caution and got down on my knees so that I could get into slave position immediately if required. Both of them started sighing and humming with pleasure and it was more than I could take. Jill's ass was at eye level and just a few inches away from my face, moving slowly as they continued kissing.

I brought my right hand towards her right butt cheek as close as I could without touching her. Then looking up to see that her attention was not towards me, I quickly touched her butt with a finger, withdrew it and quickly moved back a bit to avoid any retaliation from her.

But there wasn't any sign of her noticing me and they just kept kissing.

Emboldened, I crawled forward again and repeated the same maneuver. No response again. The third time, I decided to place my entire palm on her beautiful roundness and see what happened. Time seemed to stop and every second seemed like an eternity. After a few seconds, I removed my hand and looked up to confirm that she didn't notice. Taking this as my cue, I brought up both my hands and started caressing her magnificent round ass, all the while keeping up my guard to move back at the first sign of trouble.

There was no change, so I started going a bit further. I started playing with her ass cheeks more and started pulling them apart to look inside. The apartment was quite brightly lit and I could catch glimpses of her round, dark asshole. I couldn't hold myself any longer and started kissing and making love to her ass. I grabbed her ass cheeks, pulled them apart and using the same ass cheeks as support handles, I stuck my tongue into her magnificence. It had a salty taste and smelled heavenly as I proceeded to lick her to glory.

But a minute into my licking, she suddenly moved away from me and dragged Amy by her hair towards the bedroom. All the time, she had a cool, expressionless look as if she was alone in the house. Meanwhile, Amy's towel had also dropped and she was as naked as the day she was born. I got up and followed behind her to see what she was going to do.

Suddenly, she threw Amy onto the huge bed.

"Lie down straight with your face upwards slave," she commanded to Amy. Amy complied all the time with a look of admiration towards her master.

Jill then straddled her face and in that position, was facing me directly.

"Take off your clothes slave and come behind me and continue licking my ass."

I didn't need to hesitate for this. As I took off my jeans, my dick sprang up like a steel rod and I rushed behind her.

"Slave girl, make love to my pussy. Slave boy, make love to my ass."

She bent forward to be on her hands and knees to give us better access. Given her long legs, Amy had to pull herself up using Jill's hips for support and stuck her tongue into Amy's pussy. I got behind Jill and stuck my tongue into Jill's asshole. It excited me no end to see my beautiful, straight girlfriend licking away at Jill's pussy like a lesbian while I was making love to her asshole!

I decided, to try my luck a bit more and while making love, started inching forward while kissing her on her lower back and moving forward to her upper back. Sensing no change, I became a bit reckless and started resting my weight on top of her and reached down to grab her boobs while my dick touched her ass.

Without warning, she got up, turned around, grabbed my hands and looked me in the eye.

"What do you think you're doing slave? I asked you to make love to my ass, not play with my breasts!"

The fright of getting smacked across the face again made me want to quickly slap her twice to send her into the trance. But her strength was amazing and there was no use in trying to wriggle free.

She pushed me onto the bed, got on top of me and sat on my face so that my nose was caught between her butt cheeks.

"I want you to make love to my ass now slave. And don't take liberties that are not allowed for slaves!"

I couldn't breathe freely and could only wheeze through my nose and mouth while she sat on my face. She was stronger and heavier than me and I couldn't budge. For the first time since getting my power, I was afraid for my own life!

I choked with tears, "Please mistress, please forgive me!"

"Shut the fuck up slave and make love to my ass. This is your last warning!"

Fearfully, I started licking her ass hole. My hands locked on my sides with her thighs, I had no choice but to comply and try to breathe at the same time. I could only smell her ass and hope she wouldn't kill me. I promised myself that if I ever got out of this one, I'd never use the power ever again (SPOILER: I did get out and used the power many more times!).

But she slowly leaned forward a bit to give me more breathing space (literally!) and I continued licking her ass.

"Slave girl come here and kiss me."

Amy crawled over, got on top of me and started kissing Jill again. I couldn't see anything, but I could tell from the sounds and sighs. To make things worse, Amy sat on my dick and was slowly rubbing her pussy on it. I could barely move and the incredible aroma from Jill's ass was driving my dick crazy. I was very grateful to Amy for rubbing her pussy on it.

Suddenly, I could feel my dick being grabbed and felt Amy getting up and readjusting herself. I was scared at what might follow, but then I felt some pressure on the tip of my penis. The pressure became stronger and it was a strange sensation as it hurt and then my penis started getting warmer. That's when it dawned on me that my dick was in Amy's ass. She never let me fuck her ass before so this was definitely a first. The kissing and moaning resumed and Amy started bouncing on my cock. Her asshole was very tight and it hurt a lot. I screamed into Jill's asshole only to hear a muffled sound come through. I thought my dick would tear off and started begging both of them to stop. The pleas fell on deaf ears and Amy kept bouncing as if she didn't care 2 cents for me.

Soon, the pain subsided and I could feel myself just ready to burst and I blew my whole load into Amy's ass and screamed. Amy kept pounding until there was nothing more left in me and stopped.

Jill and Amy got up and Jill looked at me and said, "That was too quick slave. I will not tolerate such shabby performance. Both of you go and get cleaned up."

Amy and I walked to the bathroom to shower. I was really glad to be alive and looked at Amy. She was still in slave mode and didn't even acknowledge my presence. I grabbed her by the shoulders and shook her.

"Amy do you know who I am?"

She looked at me with disdain and said, "Quiet! Slaves must not talk to one another!" and proceeded to cleanse herself.

For a moment, I considered putting Amy into her trance by slapping her and then trying to deal with Jill. But given Jill's strength, I probably wouldn't be able to get to her unless she's distracted. I figured it would be best with Amy still in slave mode as it might distract Jill long enough to allow me to slap her twice.

My penis was limp at this point having blown a huge load into Amy. But as we got out of the shower, I saw Jill with her face down on the bed and her ass up in the air!

"Alright slaves, time to fulfill your destinies. Both of you make love to my ass."

Amy and I got behind Jill's huge ass and started licking her ass together. The sight of my girlfriend passionately licking Jill's ass got my penis throbbing again and combined with Jill's ass, it was hard again in no time. We licked her asshole together with our tongues rubbing against each others. I took a few chances and licked Amy's tongue and lips as well.

After we licked for a few minutes, Jill said, "Slave boy you will put your penis in my ass and slave girl, bring your ass to my face."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I didn't program this into her and I was amazed at what she was ordering us to do.

I got up behind her and slowly pushed my penis into her asshole. It slid in more easily than Amy's which made me realise that her asshole was wider than Amy's. The saliva also helped. Meanwhile, she started sucking and licking Amy's ass.

I grabbed Jill's hips and pushed my penis until it was in completely. It hurt a bit, but my dick had some time to recover and it wasn't too bad. I started moving back and forth increasing pace until I started ramming her ass. As I looked down, I could see waves on her huge butt cheeks formed from my ramming, propagate forward until they collapsed on her lower back. I looked forward to see Amy with her face away from my view down on the ground and just her ass and legs on the bed with Jill licking it and moaning heavily.

Jill started flexing the muscles around her asshole trying to squeeze my dick. She was getting excited! She started screaming with every thrust and I could tell that she was nearing her climax. I climbed a bit higher so that my weight was completely on her legs and started pounding her with everything I had. Finally, I could hold it no longer and blew my load into her as she gave out a loud sigh and collapsed down onto the bed. As she collapsed, I fell down upon her as well with my dick still inside her and my face resting on the back of her neck. Both of us were dripping in sweat and I could taste the salty mixture on her neck.

I kissed her on the neck and then quickly slapped her twice while her eyes were still closed. She immediately went into a trance and opened her eyes and looked straight ahead. Just to be sure that she was in the trance, I asked her, "Mistress, are you okay?"

Getting no reply, I was confident that she was in the trance. I quickly kissed her on her lips, got up and pulled my dick out of her ass. Amy was still in slave mode and was lying in the same position. I slapped her twice and put her in the trance as well.

"Amy and Jill, both of you get up, take a shower and get cleaned. Make sure you use some mouthwash as well!"

I joined them in the shower and washed myself up as well. While in the shower, I couldn't resist sticking my fingers in their asses and pussies just for fun. It gave me a hard on playing with these two gorgeous women, but I couldn't do it a third time. Not so soon at least!

After washing up and wearing our clothes, I sat them both down in their original positions. That's when I noticed the time, it had been a whole 3 hours! And we were supposed to be there only a half hour!

I thought for a moment and realised I needed to do a last bit of programming into their heads. I looked around the apartment and found a monopoly game set in the closet. I pulled it out, lay it on the ground, distributed the cards amongst us, put some money, and propped up a few houses and hotels on some of the properties.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Hypno Slaves Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds