• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Invasions Ch.02

Invasions Ch.02

"Follow me." The female Alien doctor began to walk away, her long, golden ponytail fluttering behind her. Freya retracted her new "transportation", and put it in her belt again before hurrying, almost running, to keep up with the woman's long legs.

"Where are we going?" Freya asked curiously, a mixture of confusion and worry in her eyes.

"We're finding you a Гуsurami. A guardian." The doctor replied, staring straight ahead, determination and a large work ethic gleaming in her eyes.

"A gaurdian? What do you mean? Like... Like a protector?" Freya asked, confused.

"More of a... Master or Mistress. But do not fear, in time, you will become adjusted to it." The doctor swiftly flipped her ponytail and walked through a pair of automatic doors, and on the inside, was a room, magnificently beautiful, with blue stones levitating in the center, steadily making an orbit around a larger, miniature galaxy looking contraption. The room was pitch black, with only the glowing of the stones and "galaxy" as a brilliant light.

Freya noticed that each of the stones had a carving in it, of a strange language that Freya couldn't read.

The doctor stepped atop a small pedestal, her skin, eyes, and hair beautifully glowing in the brilliant shine of the enigmatic lights. She held her hand out in front of her, and as she did, the stones began to swirl faster as Freya looked on in complete awe.

The stones were racing at a lightning fast speed. And suddenly, a stone raced out into the doctors hand, and she caught it with ease. She turned triumphantly to Freya, glowing stone in hand.

There was a faint, proud smile on her face, ad with a single wave of her hand, the stone levitated once more, glowing brighter by the second. The stone began to morph into a flat, rectangular object, and out of nowhere, on the pedestal, stood a woman, a holographic looking woman, dressed in a pure white armor suit.

"Your name is Freya, correct?" Freya nodded. "You will be assigned to Lysxander. He will be your guardian, your mentor, and your strength until you learn to properly defend yourself. Do you understand?"

Freya nodded in recognition, but she knew that she was only lying. She didn't understand any of this, let alone being aboard a spacecraft. The hologram lifted her hand and raised it towards Freya. Freya reached her hand out to the hologram woman, and as their fingers touched, the woman smiled, and then vanished.

"Follow me." The doctor said, in a very stern but gentle voice. Freya did as she was told, yet again struggling to keep up with the woman. They crossed back through the doors, and Freya was led through the hallway, down a flight of stairs, and down yet another hallway.

"As of now, this will be your chamber. You will have free roam of the ship, and meals of your request may be served regularly. Do not hesitate to inform me if anything is... unsatisfactory." The doctor smiled, pressing her palm against the keypad, which caused the doors to open swiftly.

As the doctor walked away, Freya looked into the spacious room. And in the dark, she saw... him. The alien from the examination room. The one with the beautiful eyes, and face, and the tail like a human spine, just black. He was quiet. Strangely quiet.

But he was beautiful.

As the doors closed behind Freya, she was left in the darkness, only a remnant of her previous life hanging on. She would have to begin anew.

"Welcome to Amirawan."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Invasions Ch.02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 282 milliseconds