• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Never Leave Virgins Alone

Never Leave Virgins Alone

It all began after he allowed me to stay the night I was 19 and he was 26 we loved each other as cousins... Well that's what I thought.

That night I had prepared food for him while he left to take a shower. Through the cracks along the door I watched him undress. As he pulled his pants down things seem to slow, as I have never seen a male penis that up close. Since I am a virgin. I began to finger myself lusting after him. My vagina was so wet as i watched him step into the shower. Realizing what I was doing was wrong I got up and waited for him. When he returned he wore an open shirt showing his muscular native American chest and pj's that showed every bit of his huge cock. I tried to ignore it but it was hard. After diner, he relaxed sitting on the kitchen counter until i returned from my shower. I put on my house coat that was cut off at the waist. I figured since it was dark it would be ok.

Before we went to bed we talked in the kitchen it was dark, we talked about finding someone to love, since he was single and also a virgin. He had a bad relationship with a girl and he's never dated anyone else since her. I embraced him with love and sympathy. My breast against his chest. I kissed his cheek ever so softly, as he placed his hands on my ass he whispered in my ear that I had on no panties. We started laughing. Then by the light of the moon i saw his eyes glistening with lust. He slowly bent his head down and opened my house coat and began kissing between my breast. Goose bumps covered my body as the thoughts of, he's your cousin repeated . He stopped and apologized to me. I told him it was OK.

As we went to the sofa, he was feeling me all over my backside. As we both sat down i could start to smell the sex in the air. He leaned over my body exposing my breast, "one suck" he said, he began to suck my breast, he moaned deeply. My nipples were hard and erect as his lips pulled them and circled them with his tongue. His tongue began to flicker my nipples. My pussy so wet, aching for his cock. He began to finger me, the noises my vagina made were orgasmic as he thrust them in and out of me. He pulled out his erect penis and was attempting to take my virginity, but I told him that I could get pregnant I had no condoms. So gently, he placed his penis on my anus. I was scared...

We moved to his bed, he removed my house coat exposing my curvy body large breast, small waist and wide hips. We gotten into the missionary position. He began to lick my ass, his tongue dug deep into my virgin hole. Slurping up all my juice. Then he began to penetrate my anus... deeper and deeper I let him in. He began to thrust slow and gentle. With a mouth full of my breast. Then as my hole loosened, he fucked me hard. I moaned loud. I never felt that way before. I covered my mouth because his mother& sister lived next door in a trailer.

Oh! Ah! yes!! I screamed as his penis kept hitting my G-spot. After about 15 minutes of good nasty anal fucking, he did three good hard thrust and i felt his hot semen inside me. He kissed me and lay on top of me. My eyes were gazing upon the ceiling in disbelief. Legs spread exposed to my beloved cousin...

The next day, we woke up in each other's arms to the sound of his mother knocking on the door to the house. We scrambled our asses out of bed naked like we came in this world. We rushed to put our clothes back on in seconds because she had a key to the house. Once we were sloppy dressed he rubbed up my body and we began to kiss, our tongues going round each other's, I grabbed his firm ass. I wanted to fuck again but hey! His mother ruined it... but still to this day we have fuck dates!!We use condoms to prevent pregnancy.

And I suck his dick almost every night...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Never Leave Virgins Alone

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 620 milliseconds