• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • WVC Ch. 04: The Pharmacy

WVC Ch. 04: The Pharmacy

Two days later, I received another e-mail, this time posted from the Biology lab.

"You have an appointment at the Woodland Pharmacy on next Monday at 1:30 PM. The pharmacy is located at 531 Lynwood Avenue. The Lynwood bus will drop you right in front of the pharmacy. Ask for Olivia, and don't forget to bring your prescription.

The days passed slowly, and after my last experience at the doctor's office, I wondered what awaited me. My frequent erections had subsided with the recent ejaculation, but my cock still tingled at the memory of the three women attending to me. When Thursday arrived, I wore loose clothes and caught the bus.

The pharmacy was located in a seedier part of town, a storefront operation that looked as if it were barely scraping by. The bell on the door startled me as I entered. I couldn't see anyone else in the store, and as I waited, I noticed that the shelves were mostly empty.

After waiting for a couple of minutes, a cute brunette sauntered down the hallway from a back room. Very slim with bright blue eyes, she smiled when she saw me.

"I'm Lucy. Can I help you?"

"I have an appointment with Olivia."

Still smiling, her blue eyes bored into mine.

"And your name?"

Under her direct gaze, I blushed. The crotch of my jeans felt uncomfortably tight as I mumbled my reply.

"Bill. My name's Bill."

"She's in the back office. This way."

I followed her and her shapely hips back down the hallway. I couldn't see any panty lines. She was either wearing a thong or nothing at all beneath her tight shorts. With her eyes twinkling, she paused and knocked on the closed door.

"Ms Kramer? Bill is here to see you."

"Send him in."

Opening the door wide, the cute brunette stood aside and let me in. With shipping boxes and filing cabinets jammed into almost every inch of the tiny space, there was little room left for the large desk in the center. I pressed against the front edge of the mammoth desk as Lucy shut the door. Without looking up, the very attractive continued to review the file she held while I waited. Standing there, I realized that the top of the desk came to my upper thighs, just below my crotch.

With jet-black hair sweeping down to her shoulders, she wore a loose white lab coat over a pale peach blouse left partly unbuttoned. As she leaned forward reading the file in her hands, I could see just a glimpse of the swell of her breasts. I shifted my feet, feeling the blood starting to flow below my waist. Abruptly, she glanced up, almost catching me staring down her blouse.

"I'm Olivia Kramer, Bill. Do you know why you're here?"

"No Ma'am, well - to get a prescription filled."

"That, and a couple f other things."

Holding my gaze, she leaned forward and pressed the intercom on the phone.

"Lucy, please bring us an Eveready Enema Kit."

Releasing the button, she glanced up at me.

"Do you have your prescription?"

"Yes Ma'am."

I shifted my weight again as I reached into my pocket to retrieve the script. She took it from me and held it up without glancing at it.

"Do you know what this is for?"

"No Ma'am."

"It's to help you maintain your stamina and strengthen your potency. You'll need it to participate in Club ceremonies and the various scenarios that have been planned."

"Oh."

I had no idea what she meant, and for the first time, she smiled. I think she knew I had no clue. There was a knock at the door.

"Enter."

Opening the door, Lucy slipped into the crowded space and dropped the enema kit on the desk. The pharmacist held the script out to her.

"Is there anyone in the store now?"

The girl shook her head, causing her small breasts to wobble freely beneath her T-shirt. I wondered if she wore anything at all beneath her clothes. My cock started to thicken inside my pants.

"Good. Put the 'Be Back Soon' sign up, lock the door and pull down the blinds. And fill this prescription."

Smiling broadly, the cute brunette turned to follow her boss' instructions, pausing at the door.

"Open or closed?"

"Open."

As Lucy left, the older woman pulled open the top drawer of the oversized desk and retrieved something small, holding it hidden in the palm of her hand. After a cursory glance at my face, Olivia deliberately dropped her gaze to stare directly at my crotch.

"Come here."

Without raising her light blue eyes, she pointed at a spot on the floor to the side of and behind the desk. Feeling my cock starting to stir, I obeyed her command and slid around the wooden desk to stand right in front of her. I thought there was little room in front of the desk. Behind it, there was even less and to stand where she indicated, I was forced to press my knees against hers which she relaxed open so I could edge between them. She was wearing a tiny pair of black shorts, which contrasted sharply with the pale skin of her bare thighs. I tried not to stare.

"I'm going to fit you with a genital restraint called a cock ring."

Suddenly, my mouth felt dry.

"Oh."

Spreading her thighs wider, she held up a shiny metal ring about 2 inches across.

"Have you ever worn anything like this before?"

I tried to swallow as I shook my head.

"No Ma'am. I've never even seen one."

Smiling slyly, she nodded.

"Take off your clothes."

I hesitated.

"I won't ask again."

"Yes Ma'am."

Immediately, I whipped my T-shirt up over my head, tossing it aside and stepped out of my loafers. As she watched, I unbuckled my jeans and let them drop to the floor. The bulge in the pouch of my white briefs was quite obvious. Staring intently at my crotch, she nodded.

"Go on, Bill."

Taking a deep breath, I hooked my thumbs in the waistband of my briefs and pulled them down. Since I was standing so close to Olivia, I had to lean sideways to avoid bumping her in order to pull them low enough so they could fall to the floor.

As I straightened up, my bare cock swung heavily between my thighs. The black haired woman leaned closer, her warm breath washing across my skin and my cock twitched. It began to lengthen under her scrutiny, stretching lazily down between my legs toward the floor, thickening as it filled with blood.

"This can only be put on while your penis is soft."

She held the ring out to me. I took it and looked down at my cock, twitching with eagerness as the blood flow increased and it continued to swell, burgeoning under her steady gaze until it projected out toward her.

"You'd better hurry. You can't put it on if you're erect."

"What do I do?"

"First, pull the skin of your ball sack through the ring as far as you can."

Bending over my crotch awkwardly, I tried to avoid hitting her as I followed her directions.

"Okay, now slide one ball through the ring, and then the other."

Again, I obeyed, manipulating my cock and balls as she instructed. It was a tight fit.

"Good, to squeeze the head of your penis through the opening, cover it with all the loose skin you can manage and push it through the ring. That's it. Now just pull the rest of your shaft through, making sure you get all of the skin."

Awkwardly, I did as best as I could, but eventually I managed to squeeze my cock through the shiny ring and straightened up, proud of my accomplishment. Immediately, my cock rose emphatically up off my thighs, swollen with blood and pointing out away from me, directly toward Olivia's face. Her blue eyes widened as she watched it twitch and jerk higher, growing longer and thicker, turning dark red as we watched.

"I see that Sam wasn't exaggerating.'

I heard a gasp behind me as Lucy entered.

"Omigod! He's totally nude!"

The seated woman smiled, not raising her gaze from my jutting cock.

"Not exactly. He's wearing a cock ring. Assume the position, Bill, and show her your new ring."

"Yes Ma'am."

Obediently, I locked my hands on top of my head and turned as best I could, trapped in the small space between Olivia's knees so that I was offering a profile view to both pairs of staring eyes.

"He's really big."

"Yes, he does have a large penis. According to Sam's report, it's close to 9 inches."

They were quiet as they watched it throb urgently, jutting straight out from between my thighs.

"The ring traps the blood and can keep his penis hard for hours."

"Really?'

Nodding, the woman reached out to run one fingertip along the side of my pole, tracing a thick vein pulsing with blood. I shivered at the coolness of her touch.

"Umm, yes. Very convenient for extended play."

"Can we play with him now?"

Olivia looked doubtful as she slid her forefinger all around the defined ridge of my engorged bulb, tracing the prominent rim.

"I'm not sure that's a good idea, Lucy. All we're supposed to do is fit him with the ring, and then give him the enema kit and the prescription. Do you have it?"

Lucy held a large bottle up, rattling its contents. The black haired woman was silent as she circled the single eye at the tip of my bloated knob, dipping her manicured nail into the opening. I caught my breath as she began to rim my cockslit, encouraging the crevice to spread wide as she finally spoke.

"According to his schedule, he's not supposed to ejaculate today."

"Can we play with him anyway?"

Wrapping her hand loosely around my swollen stalk, the pharmacist slowly slid her fist all the way down to my lower abdomen where the shiny ring squeezed tight around the base, and then back up the entire length of my stiff cock.

"I suppose it would be okay.

Delighted, Lucy hurried to join us, sliding around the desk and reached down between my thighs to cradle my balls. Beneath the cotton of her T-shirt, I could see her nipples salkk

"Just for a few minutes. As long as we don't let him ejaculate."

Olivia released her grip on my cockshaft and sat back in her chair, watching in amusement as the younger girl bent over my crotch. Lazily, she lifted one hand and palmed my right ass cheek, squeezing firmly as Lucy eagerly began to explore my cockhead, her fingertips fluttering all over the engorged bulb. Grasping the upper part of the thickened log just below the raised ridge, she held me up so she could examine the rounded end. Carefully, she ran the pad of her thumb back and forth across the hole at the very tip, coaxing it to spread open. She didn't have the delicate touch of the older woman, and I gasped as she tried to shove her fingernail into the gaping slit.

"Go easy on him. He hasn't been trained yet."

Olivia spoke as she slid her hand between my buttocks. With my hands still perched on top of my head, I shuffled my feet farther apart, pressing against her inner thighs as I tried to accommodate her probing fingers. Deeper they slipped, teasing my puckered asshole. Trying not to clinch my muscles, I held my breath as she casually circled the opening.

With her fingertip gently tapping my sphincter, she reached lower with her other hand, sliding it between my open thighs. As the younger girl gripped my throbbing stalk, she held it aside so she could see what Olivia was doing to me. The pharmacist kept tormenting my ass, alternately circling the crevice with pressing lightly into the crinkled center as she cradled my bulging balls in the palm of one hand. Gently squeezing them, she spoke without looking up.

"These balls feel extraordinarily full considering he ejaculated just a few days ago."

Did everyone know my business? Starting to pant, I could feel an approaching orgasm rumbling inside of me. Pressing my sphincter more firmly, the black haired woman released my tightly bound ball sac to curl her hand around the base of my cockshaft, firmly squeezing me with her fist snug against my lower abdomen. With Lucy still gripping the upper half of my stalk, I thrust my hips forward, driving my hard-on deeper into their hands, trying to find some way to trigger my imminent climax.

Eagerly, the younger girl responded, grabbing my cock with both hands and trying to pump me, but Olivia immediately called a halt. Releasing her grasp of my stiff cock, she pulled her other hand out from between my ass cheeks.

"That's enough, Lucy. We don't want him spurting all over the floor."

Reluctantly, the cute brunette let me go as well, leaving my hard-on to throb urgently as it jutted out from between my thighs. Sitting back into her chair, the pharmacist watched it jerk and quiver.

"The problem with the metal ring is that we have to wait until his erection subsides before he can remove it. If he were to ejaculate first, it's much easier to remove."

Alarmed, the younger girl looked at her boss.

"He can't get it off? What do we do then?"

Without a word, Olivia reached out with one hand, took my reddish bulb between her thumb and forefinger, and pinched - hard. I gasped at her strength as the blood began to drain from my erection. Breathing heavily, I stood there with my hands perched atop my head, watching her squeeze my cockhead. After a long moment, she released me and I thought she was done.

While my cock drooped toward the floor, it still protruded out away from my thighs, swaying heavily back and forth. As we watched, it didn't seem to wilt. Instead, it twitched and started to reverse course, thickening as it stretched out toward the seated woman.

Taking the swelling knob back between her thumb and forefinger, she pinched me again. As I gasped at the painful pressure, she did it twice more, squeeze and release, squeeze and release, until any sign of a resurgent erection was gone.

Finally satisfied with the flaccid condition of my cock, hanging limply between my parted thighs, she nodded and turned to Lucy.

"That's how you stop a man from cumming."

She turned back to me, briefly glancing up at my face before she dropped her blue eyes down to my crotch.

"You'll have to do the rest, Bill. Push your penis back inside the loose skin, and then work it back through the ring. That's it. Now, slide your balls back through as well."

After following her directions, I took a deep breath and stood up, holding the shiny ring in my hand. It was warm from my body heat.

"You can get dressed now. Keep the ring, and take the enema kit and the pills with you. You'll receive further instructions shortly."

She smiled brightly as Lucy sighed and left the tiny office. Awkwardly, trying to avoid bumping into her, I bent to retrieve my clothes. Stepping back to get some room, I dressed, very conscious as Olivia watched. She waved as I turned to leave, stuffing the kit, ring and prescription into a plain plastic bag.

"I'm sure we'll meet again."

As I exited the barren pharmacy, Lucy waved cheerily at me as well. Standing in front of the store front, I waited to catch the bus back to campus, clutching the bag all the way.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • WVC Ch. 04: The Pharmacy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds