• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Gentleman's Club Ch. 01

Gentleman's Club Ch. 01

12

Phil had a hard-on watching his lovely hot wife Sherry as she tried on her new work dress in front of the bedroom mirror. It was tight. Really tight. Short, low cut in the front revealing a good portion of her huge natural breasts. She pulled on the fabric as she tried to cover her well shaped ass as much as she could but the dress wouldn't stretch any further down past her lovely hips.

"I look like an absolute slut in the dress!"

Phil walked up behind his wife cupping her huge tits as he nuzzled her neck giving her a little kiss which sent goose bumps down her back.

Sherry giggled. "Stop it. That tickles."

Phil ran his hands down along Sherry's body as she pushed her little round ass back against her husband. He wanted to fuck her so bad that his cock strained against the material of his pants.

"Let me try on the heels."

Sherry quickly pulled away from her husbands grip as she lifted the spike high heels out of the show box than sat on the edge of the bed putting them on. She wiggled her toes as she slipped into each heel. Adjusting and fastening the straps before standing back up making her way back in front of the full length mirror.

She starred at herself from the front than moved to each side looking and studying her gorgeous profile in the mirror.

"What do you think honey?"

Phil responded quickly. "You look good enough to eat!"

Sherry sort of ignored his response as she studied herself in the mirror. She turned to face her husband with her hands on her hips. "Well?"

"I have to admit. You look sexy as hell in that dress!"

Sherry tilted her head down starring between her legs. "Is anything showing?"

Phil shook his head as he responded. "I don't think so. Let me turn on the bright light and see."

Phil turned on the overhead bedroom light as he starred at his wife in the sexy black dress. The dress showed every detail of her almost perfect body. Every curve was visible including her hard nipples poking thru the thin black material.

"I see your nipples. You sure your not supposed to wear a bra with that dress?"

"Nope! Logan said, no bra, no panties!"

Phil sighed. "I know but when I look between your legs I can clearly see the light shinning thru from the bathroom."

"Honey, I know. If you don't want me to take this job just let me know now! I can call Logan and tell him I changed my mind."

Phil replied. "No. I said we'd try it and see how it works out. Believe me. Do you think I like to see my wife dressed like this so every sick asshole in the world can see her this way?"

"Honey. It's not like I'm going out in public like this. It's a private gentleman's club. These are members only. I'll be serving the same guys over and over. It's not like I'll be out on the street like this."

Phil sighed. "Honey. I know we need the money right now but I promise to find a better paying job as soon as I can. I promise..."

Sherry turned around giving her husband a gentle kiss as she put her arms around the top of his shoulders staring into his big brown eyes. She stroked the back of his neck as she began to speak.

"Honey. Look...I'm going to get paid twenty five hundred a week plus tips. All I have to do is be nice to these guys and flirt a little. That's all."

Sherry began laying gentle kisses on Phil's cheek and lips as he looked pitifully into her eyes.

"I know baby but I really didn't like the way this guy Logan was looking at you the other night. I mean...He was staring at you so intensely that I thought he wanted to eat you or something!"

Sherry giggled as she played with Phil's collar now. "Honey. Don't worry. As soon as we get some money saved we can move back to Michigan near my parents. You always liked that part of the country. Besides. It will only take me a few months to make what we need to put a down payment on a house there. You can go back working for my father again."

Phil looked down at the floor as Sherry tilted his chin up with her finger giving him a nice passionate kiss as she looked adorably sexy with that little girl look on her face she always used when she wanted to get her way about something. Phil always gave in to her demands.

Sherry gave Phil one last hug before turning around to finish putting on her makeup. Her thoughts on Logan were mixed at this point. She never told Phil about the conversations she had with Logan this past week. She never had a black man for a boss before and she was learning that he could be extremely nice but demanding at the same time. He got to the point about what he required from his girls as he called them.

One of them her good friend Cindy who was her closest friend and the person that introduced her to Logan. Cindy had been working at the club now for going on six months and always bragged about how much money she made in one week. The tips alone topped her regular pay.

Sherry quickly finished in the bathroom and grabbed her little purse before waling out to the living room where Phil was waiting to say goodbye. She strutted out into the living room looking sexy as hell taking Phil's breath away as he watched his wife playfully looking seductive at him.

She opened the front door and looked back at her husband. "I should be home around 9 or 10 in the morning."

Phil looked a little down again as he replied. "Yeah. I know. This is like working a midnight shift. I know I'm going to have trouble sleeping tonight without you laying next to me."

Sherry smiled saying. "Honey. I'd give you another kiss but I don't want to smear my lipstick. I'll try and call you later tonight if I get a chance."

Phil just smiled as he starred at his wife from her sexy legs and ass up to her pretty smile. She waived her little fingers with that girlish smile on her face as she turned around and walked thru the front door. Phil kept watching her as she got into her car and backed out of the driveway. He saw her waive again and smiled back as she drove around the corner and out of sight.

Two weeks prior they were making Passionate love together talking about raising a family. Phil was on top driving his 4" slim cock in and out of his gorgeous blonde wife. She was moaning with passion as he drove his cock in and out of her tight wet pussy.

"Ugh baby...give it to me hard...that's it honey...fuck me...fuck me hard..." She chanted.

Phil was laboring to cum as Sherry wrapped her shapely legs around his ass holding him inside her pussy as he got that intense look on his face that he was about to cum.

"That's it baby...cum for me...cum for Mommy..."

God she was so sexy and erotic Phil thought to himself. Sherry was his high school sweetheart. He sometimes wondered how he could get such a lovely woman to marry him. Sherry was gorgeous. Almost resembling a young version of Dolly Parton. Big tits, blonde hair. Adorable sexy body with nice curves and a sweet looking little round ass.

Phil began to groan. His body pulsated and trembled as he drove deep inside Sherry one last time spewing his hot load of sperm as deep as he possibly could with his little 4" cock. Sherry was looking intensely back into his big brown eyes as he shot his load.

Phil was breathing hard as he let go of Sherry's legs. His body weak from fucking her so hard he rolled off her petite little blonde body laying next to his gorgeous wife as he caught his breath. Sherry stretched out allowing his cum to leak out as she lifted herself up on one arm and gently kissed Phil on the lips.

"Was that good baby?" She asked him.

Phil was still breathing hard but managed to say. "Yeah...Good..."

Sherry smiled as she got up from the bed and quickly headed for the shower. Phil just starred up at the ceiling wondering why his wife never came when they had sex. Phil knew he wasn't equipped like most men but he certainly tried to put as much effort into having sex with Sherry as he could possibly do.

Phil got up looking at the little puddle of cum on the sheets where his wife had just laid. He could hear the water running in the shower as he sat down on the edge of the bed starring at the dresser drawer where he found the large plastic cock a couple weeks ago. He sat up leaning don as he opened that drawer looking inside as he moved a small stack of sexy lingerie to the side.

There it was! The fake black cock. Looked like it had been moved since the last time he saw it. It was about 10" long and thick. It vibrated and squirmed in different directions simulating a real cock movement.

Phil never told Sherry he found it. She must have ordered it online he thought. After finding the fake black cock Phil found ways to try and discreetly ask her questions.

One night after sex he learned that Sherry had a fantasy about black guys. She told Phil that night that a good friend of hers had dated a black guy and told her about his large penis. Sherry always acted innocent and coy around Phil but Phil knew she had a wild side.

She spent hours with her friend Cindy who lived down the street from them. She was a pretty little blonde divorcee that seemed a little wild at times. Cindy came over to the house all the time. Phil would hear them laughing and giggling about the craziest things. He even caught them talking about one of the men that lived on the street.

Cindy seemed nice enough. She was married to a guy that fooled around on her all the time. A truck driver Phil learned. Phil couldn't imagine why someone would fool around being married to a hot little blonde like Cindy. Her and Sherry were about the same size. Big tits and all. Just that Cindy seemed a little more street wise about certain things. Phil didn't think it was all that bad since Cindy had been giving instructions to Sherry on how to give a good blow job. Sherry was experimenting one night laying on her side giving him some head. They had just come back from having a few drinks that night at a bar and Sherry spilled her guts out about how Cindy explained to her about different ways she could suck a dick. She was practicing them on Phil that night too!

Phil learned about this job Cindy had a few weeks ago and suggested that Sherry might want to see this guy named Logan for an interview. Phil went with her that afternoon. When they arrived, Phil was surprised to see this guy Logan was a big tall black fellow that looked like a professional linebacker for a football team.

Big muscular guy with sort of a mean looking face. Handsome but mean looking Phil thought.

He remembered how Logan kept starring at Sherry that afternoon taking in every inch of her gorgeous white body. Phil could see that Logan didn't like the idea that he tagged along with his wife that afternoon. Sherry filled out the necessary papers that afternoon for the job application and Logan told her he'd give her a call during the week and explain a few things to Sherry about the job and the club.

Phil remembered asking Sherry about the phone call from Logan but she didn't go into great detail except giving him the brief details about the job and said she was hired. Sherry did explain that it was a private gentleman's club and took her time explaining that she would be a hostess like her friend Cindy.

Cindy brought over dresses that were required for the girls to dress at the club then went out shopping for high heel fuck me pumps as Phil liked to refer them as. He learned that from some of the guys he hung around with in school whenever they would see a good looking woman wearing them.

Over the past couple weeks Sherry's sex drive seemed to increase a bit. Phil got off talking about her new job and wearing the skimpy dress while they were having sex at night. Phil noticed how Sherry's pussy would tighten up and get wetter every time he'd mention how sexy she looked after seeing her try on those dresses at night.

Phil looked at the clock. It was going to be a long night. He switched on the TV and laid down on the sofa. His dick was still hard after seeing Sherry in that dress she was wearing. He wondered if she would make any tips her first night working.

Sherry was nervous. She drove around the corner pulling into Cindy's driveway and saw her standing on the front porch with her husband Dan. She put the car in park watching the couple kiss goodbye. Cindy gave her husband one last kiss before turning around and ran down the steps and toward Sherry's car.

Cindy got inside the car and sat down as she sighed taking a deep breath. She waived one more time at her husband Dan as Sherry backed out of the driveway and drove off.

Still catching her breath Cindy spoke in relief. "Thank you so much for doing this Sherry. I don't know what else I could have done without your help."

"Did you tell Dan?"

"No. I couldn't."

"Honey. He's going to find out soon enough. You should have told him!"

Cindy sighed. "I know. I wanted to wait until the weekend and tell him about the baby."

Sherry replied. "You going to tell him your pregnant with a black baby?"

Cindy nervously raised her voice replying. "I'll tell him the truth when I think it's time...OK?"

"Honey. You should have kept on your damn birth control pills with all those black studs fucking you every night."

"Sherry I know. I got all caught up in things. I told you how Logan likes to control his girls.."

"What! By getting them all knocked up with back babies? How's he going to keep them damn bulls happy if all the white pussy is knocked up? Tell me Cindy? How many other girls got themselves pregnant?"

"Cindy...I don't know...I guess a few of them...I'm not really sure."

"Couldn't you tell Logan you didn't want to get bred?"

"Honey, you know I did it for the money. I mean...Twenty five thousand dollars is a lot of money!"

Sherry sighed. "Still think you could have said no!"

Cindy replied. "Honey you know we need the money just like you and Phil."

"Well, you'll be spending it all and some on raising that baby that isn't even your husbands! What you going to do about all the hospital bills and such?"

"Got that all taken care of by Logan. He takes good care of his girls."

Sherry replied. "Well I certainly hope so for you and that babies sack."

The wives arrived at the club about a half hour later pulling up in front of this old Victorian mansion.

"Is this it?" Sherry asked.

"Yeah. We can park in the rear along side the big carriage house."

They pulled into the driveway where a few other cars were parked.

"The girls park here. Over there on the other side of the house is where the members all park."

Sherry sort of made a joke saying. "You mean where all those hung black bulls park don't you?"

Sherry parked the car and checked her makeup in the mirror one last time. She looked over at Cindy giving her a smile as she reached over and grabbed Cindy's hand. Cindy looked over smiling at her friend feeling comfort as Sherry squeezed her hand tight.

"You OK?"

Cindy replied. "Yeah. I just know Logan's going to want to fuck you tonight. He likes initiating all the new girls he hires."

Sherry turned her head looking straight out the windshield. "God. I don't know if I'm ready for this!"

Cindy squeezed her hand back nudging her arm as she replied. "Don't worry baby. Your going to have a fun night and make money doing it. Just do me a favor."

"What's that Cindy?"

"Whatever Logan promises you, don't stop taking the pill!"

The wives walked thru a back door that was the entrance for Logan's girls. It was early and Logan hadn't arrived yet so Cindy gave her a tour of the place and introduced her to several other white wives that were lounging around several of the large rooms.

Cindy walked Sherry up the stairs pointing out the large bedrooms that were used by the wives to fuck their clients.

"There are eleven bedrooms on the second floor and five more on the third floor. There are plenty of bathrooms to go around. You just have to find an empty bedroom and use it."

"What about those other women you told me about on the phone yesterday?"

"Oh...Logan allows white couples into the club . You know the type. Couples that are into a cuckold relationship and their husbands want to see them taking a big black dick."

Sherry laughed. "You mean their husbands watch the getting fucked?"

"Yep...They sure do! It's kind of sick in a way but each their own I always say."

Cindy went on to ask. "What did you tell Phil about this place anyway?"

Sherry sighed. "I told him it was a gentleman's club. That I was going to be a hostess."

"So...You didn't tell him you were required to fuck did you?"

Sherry replied. "No. I didn't tell him yet. I thought I'd tell him a few things at a time and see how he reacts."

"Well. You better tell Logan about your husband. He always encourages the wives to tell their husbands the truth. He doesn't want some crazy ass husband coming here with a gun and shooting the place up!"

Cindy walked Sherry back down to the first floor showing her the kitchen and where they kept all the booze.

"No drugs are allowed here. Logan has a strict policy here about drugs of any kind at the club. There is plenty of liquor to go around."

Cindy showed her the complete supply of drinks on hand and told her she was responsible for making any drinks for the men.

"You need any help mixing drinks just ask one of the girls I introduced you to. They are always glad to help out."

"What's back in the carriage house?"

"Well they have special parties back there. Kind of like a theater setup in one room where the men get together and watch one of the shows they put on once a month."

"What kind of shows?" Sherry asked.

"Well...To give you an example. The night they bred me!"

Sherry looked surprised. The night they bred you?"

"Yeah...You see. They had a raffle and the guys all paid a huge chunk of money for the opportunity to breed me that night. One lucky bull was selected and that's what happen." Cindy patted her tiny little bulging belly.

"Who was he?"

"He's one of the big shots from Atlanta. A businessman. Got a big long dick for sure. Think we fucked for an hour with all the men cheering us on. Came inside me three times that night."

"How do you know he was the father?"

"Because. If Logan decides to have you bred he makes all the men use condoms leading up to the show."

"Are all the wives bred this way you told me about?"

"No. Sometimes Logan makes private deals with the black bulls to breed them."

Sherry replied. "What if they say no?"

Cindy giggled. "The girls you mean? Nobody says no to Logan honey..."

Right after that one of the women yelled out that Logan arrived.

"Come on Honey. Let's get you acquainted with your new boss."

Cindy walked?Sherry into Logan's office where they found him seated behind a large oak desk. Sherry remembered meeting the handsome black man with her husband a couple weeks ago. He quickly put his smart phone down taking a look at Sherry.

"Oh...Yes...Sherry...Come here and turn around for me."

Sherry nervously walked toward the side of the desk and turned around. She felt the hem of her dress being pulled up and a bare hand massaging her smooth round white ass.

"Nice! Now turn around and face me."

Sherry did what she was told and turned around to face Logan who was still seated in his desk chair. He looked up at the petite blonde wife with big tits. He raised the front of her dress this time checking out her newly shaved pussy. He pulled her closer by the material of her dress and ran his fingers over her smooth white pussy mound.

"Mm...Nice and soft...Like that!"

He turned and looked at Cindy and said. "You can leave us alone now."

Cindy and Sherry's eyes met one last time as they smiled at each other before Cindy left the room closing the door behind her.

"So. You ready to work for me?"

"Yes sir."

"You tell your husband how we work here?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Gentleman's Club Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 8 milliseconds