• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lisa And I Find Each Other Ch. 02

Lisa And I Find Each Other Ch. 02

12

We got out of bed and put some clothes on. It was about 10:00 pm and we didn't know when Mom would be home. I don't think that Mom would understand if she came home and found me and Lisa in bed naked.

We started watching a movie on cable. I thought it was a rather pathetic excuse for entertainment, probably intended for a younger audience. After a few minutes, I yawned.

"You're not sleepy, are ya?" Lisa asked.

"No, just kinda bored, I guess. This movie blows dead bears," I responded.

Lisa laughed. "Yeah, it's a little slow. Is there somethin' else you'd rather watch?"

"I wouldn't mind seein' something with a little skin," I said, looking at Lisa from head to toe, implying that I'd like to see her naked again.

"And just what would you do if you saw somethin' with a little skin?" she asked coyly.

"Well, if it was you, I'd ask you what you wanted me to do to your naked body and then I tried to do it," I replied.

Lisa's expression changed from coquettish to serious. "Randy, I don't know what you expect, but . . . before tonight, I had sex with just one guy and we only did it twice. So that doesn't make me much of an expert about sex. I don't know enough about sex to know what I want . . . or what you want, but I'd do anything to make you happy. So . . . are you interested in givin' lessons?"

"Hell, yeah! There's two ways to learn about sex. You can watch other people havin' sex or you can just jump in and do it yourself!" I declared.

"Well, I don't know anybody who would let me watch them havin' sex and, even if I did, I don't know that I'd wanna watch. That'd be kinda weird," Lisa innocently professed.

"I don't mean watchin' people like in person. I mean watchin' people, ya know, in movies!" I explained.

"Oh, you mean like porn," Lisa said in a voice that signified the light bulb had just turned on. "Do you watch porn?"

"Yeah, well . . . I'm a guy, so that's like . . . ya know, duh, but . . . not all the time, but enough that some of what I know about sex came from watchin' porn. So, I'm glad I've watched some and maybe you should give it a try, too," I suggested.

"Okay. You gotta DVD to watch or you wanna look on the 'net?" Lisa asked nonchalantly.

"I've never had to buy any DVD's 'cause you can find anything you want on the 'net," I explained.

We went to my room and sat in front of my computer. I went to my favorite site that has thousands of free videos that are searchable by tags.

"Almost anything you can think of, you can find on the 'net. Tame stuff, like a guy and a girl havin' regular sex: it's here. A little bit wilder, like two guys and a girl, two girls and a guy, two girls, two guys, a girl peein' outside, a girl peein' on a guy, oral sex, anal sex, jerkin' off, girls doin' themselves, whatever, it's here. So . . . whaddya wanna see?" I asked.

The lengthy pause told me that Lisa was a little bit too embarrassed to say what she wanted to see, so I took her off the hook. "How 'bout if I pick out somethin'. We'll just start out with a guy and a girl doin' it."

I searched for 'teens having sex' and found at least a hundred videos. I clicked on one and it started up. The guy and girl were sitting on a sofa and he had his hand under her blouse, obviously feeling her boobs.

"That feels nice," Lisa said, as if I was doing it to her right then and there instead of watching a movie.

"You mean you'd like it if I did that to you?" I asked.

"Yeah. Even though my boobs are tiny, I really get turned on when they get touched," she explained.

I stood and positioned myself behind Lisa. I reached down and grabbed both of her boobs through her shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra -- not that she really needed to -- and I felt her little nipples get hard almost instantly.

In the movie, the guy pulled the girl's shirt and pants off and then he put his hand in her panties. I could tell that he wasn't just rubbing her clit; he had his finger in her, finger fucking her pussy.

"I wish my boobs were that big," Lisa said, looking at the girl in the porn movie. The actress probably had 36C boobs -- not very big -- but definitely bigger than Lisa's 34A titties. Now, you understand that Lisa was definitely a founding member of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee; there's no way to convince a girl that 34A's are big -- or even average size - boobs, but so what? I'm not complaining. I think her boobs are beautiful and fit her body perfectly.

"I'm glad they're not that big. When I saw your little boobs, it made my dick hard as a rock and when I have my hands on 'em, like now, it just makes me wanna fuck you hard!" I declared.

"I don't know if you're just sayin' that to make me feel good but it's very kind of you to say it, anyway," Lisa offered. "So . . . when you had your finger inside me . . . oh yeah, that got me wet real quick!" Lisa said rather seductively. "I hope you do it again real soon . . . and you can suck on my little titties at the same time."

I moved around and knelt beside Lisa. I pulled her shirt up enough to expose her little boobs and I took her right nipple in my mouth. I started sucking and licking like a baby nursing on its momma. I then put my hand beneath the elastic of her shorts and reached beneath her panties. The feel of her shaved pussy was so erotic, just touching her made me want to cum. I started rubbing her clit.

Within a few seconds, the porn stars were both absolutely naked. The guy rolled the girl over onto her belly and he then got behind her and started licking in her butt crack.

"Why's he doin' that?" Lisa asked. I'm not claiming to be all that experienced when it comes to sex, but . . . my sister truly was naïve. I removed my lips from her nipple and stopped rubbing her clit, though I left my hand in her panties.

"Well, it probably turns him on to do it and it probably turns her on have it done to her," I explained.

"How does that make her feel good? And him? I mean . . . I can't imagine it feelin' that good and . . . that's where her poop comes out," she said.

"Well, as long as you clean up first or get in the hot tub and everything gets washed away, it's as clean as anything else I'd lick, I mean . . . your pussy is where your pee comes out and, besides, you can't knock it if you haven't tried it," I responded.

"Are you sayin' you like that? Have you ever done that with a girl?" Lisa asked.

"No, I haven't, I mean, I haven't done the part about lickin' her on the butthole, but I wouldn't mind tryin' it. I mean . . . that chick in the porn likes it so good she just told the guy to fuck her in the ass."

"Is that really what he's getting' ready to do?" Lisa inquired.

"Yeah, see, first, he's gonna put some lube on his Johnson, 'cause a . . . an anus . . . don't naturally lubricate like . . . a vagina. Now, he's puttin' the tip of his dick right against her . . . anus and he's gonna push in real slow, so she can get used to it . . . then, once she relaxes, it'll feel better and he'll start goin' a little faster, and then . . .."

RING!!!!! RING!!!!! RING!!!!!

The telephone couldn't have rang louder it if had been a cannon. Lisa and I both jumped as if we had been shot and I jerked my hand out of my sister's panties. I waited a minute and then answered the phone.

"Hello," I said.

"Hey, Randy, this is Mom. Bill and I had a nice dinner and then we went back to his place, and . . . well, my car won't start so I'm gonna spend the night out here. He said he can fix it for me in the morning. And I know what you probably think but it's not that; Bill is a real gentleman and his mother lives with him . . . get those ideas out of your head, 'cause this isn't about any hanky panky but, anyway, I can have Bill bring me home if you think you and Lisa need me there."

"We'll try not to burn the house down before you get home. Just call me before you head home in the morning so we can make sure all the leftover drunks from the party are gone when you get here."

"Very funny, young man. Just be sure and explain it to Lisa when she gets home," Mom asked.

"She's already home."

"Oh . . . okay. I love you both and I'll see you in the morning. Just don't do anything that I wouldn't do." Now, I'm guessing that you probably already know this, but . . . moms are always such . . . mothers.

As soon as I hung up the phone, Lisa wanted to know, "So, what'd she say?"

"She said we can fuck like bunnies all night long!" I teased her.

"No she didn't!" Lisa insisted. "What'd she say?"

"She said she's spending the night with her new boyfriend -- what's his name - and she claims it's 'cause her car broke down, but I don't believe it, and then she said don't do anything that she wouldn't do, so . . . I'm guessin' that she and the boyfriend will be boinkin' all night long, so that means we can boink all night long, too!"

"Okay, so . . . that makes the rest of the night a little easier. Wadya wanna do now?" Lisa asked.

"That's up to you. We have all night to ourselves," I said with a grin. "Do you wanna get back to that porn video we were watchin'?"

"Sure," she replied.

Based on her questions and how naïve she appeared to be about sex, I suspected that Lisa had not seen much porn and that she was either intrigued or at least finding it to be educational. In my mind, educational means enlightenment and enlightenment means lowering the inhibitions, so I was all in favor of resuming the video.

"Can you back up to where it was when the phone rang?" Lisa requested.

"Sure," I answered. Within a few seconds, I had found the point where the guy was close to sticking it in the girl's butt. I started the video and it didn't take much to get Lisa talking again.

"Have you ever done that with a girl?" she asked.

"Anal sex? Yeah, once."

"Who? What was it like?"

"It was Beth, and it felt really, really good. It was so tight, it was like getting' squeezed the whole time. I was afraid that it might hurt her but she was the one who suggested it, so I started slow but then she told me to go faster, and she really came hard, too!"

"She had an orgasm from having your dick in her ass? How?" Lisa wanted an explanation.

"Lisa, I'm not a doctor, so I don't know how or why, but I'm telling you that she came real hard and, afterwards, she said she wanted to do it again soon, but . . . we broke up before we did it again."

"Well, I don't know. It just looks so . . . disgusting!" Lisa said, apparently frustrated with herself more than anything else.

"Well, when we did it before and I touched you back there, I thought you were gonna explode. And that's okay; it's nothin' to be embarrassed about. It made you feel good, right? I mean, it's okay to say out loud, 'Randy, I loved it when you put your finger on my bumhole.'"

"Well, it was kinda like getting' hit by electricity. I got all tingly, but maybe that was just because I wasn't expectin' it."

"Hey, if it turns you on, you got nothin' to apologize for. You know what? I'd get turned on if you touched me back there."

"You would?" she asked in an incredulous tone.

"Yes, I would, and I hope you do it sometime . . . soon. Look, I don't wanna sound like I think I'm an expert about sex, either, but here's what I figured out so far. People are animals and we're all wired to get turned on by different things. Nobody sits around and says 'you know, I'd really like to enjoy anal sex' and I'm really pretty sure no guy sits around and says 'I'd really like to be a pervert and get turned on by wearing women's underwear.' No, it's like . . . like, that's the way you came from the factory and it can't be changed. It doesn't matter what you think about sex, or any particular thing, like anal sex. If you've been taught that it's dirty or disgusting, it doesn't matter. The best thing you can do about sex is to discover what you like and what your partner likes and then just deal with it. You can deny whatever it is that makes you feel good, but you're just denying yourself some pleasure. So . . . listen, it's not like I'm tryin' to talk you into having anal sex. I never said a word about it. I mean . . . I'd be happy to have regular sex with you the rest of the night tonight and every other night for the rest of my life. But, whatever thoughts you might have in your head on the subject, the only way you know whether you like anal sex, or doing it with another girl, or wearing a guy's underwear, or anything else, is to try it."

"Okay," Lisa said. "I don't mean 'okay' like okay, I'll do all those things. I just mean 'okay' like . . . I understand what you're sayin'."

We sat there and watched the rest of the video. Eventually, the guy fucked the girl doggy style and then there was a close up of the cum dripping out of her pussy after he pulled out.

"So, did you think it was gross, seein' her . . . anus up close just then?" Lisa asked.

"No, it kinda turned me on. Just like seein' you back there would turn me on," I responded.

"Really?" she challenged me.

"Yeah, really. I mean, I think you're cute all over, everywhere, including your behind. It's real cute and it turns me on. So . . . do you wanna watch another video?" I asked.

"No," Lisa replied. "I'm still just thinkin' about, you know, what we just watched."

"So, what are you thinkin'?" I asked.

"Well . . . do you wanna do that?"

"Do what? Make a porno?" I made a joke of it but I certainly needed some clarification on what she was asking.

"You know, where he was lickin' her back there and then he stuck it in her, you know, anus. Do you wanna do that?" she asked.

"Well, I've never done the lickin' thing, but I guess I'd try it if you got clean first. And the part about stickin' it in you back there, uh, it felt good when I did it with Beth and I'm sure that it'd feel even better with you, you know, if you wanted to try it." I didn't want her to think that I was trying to coerce her into doing something that she otherwise wouldn't do. However, the idea of having anal sex with my innocent little almost-virgin sister had my meat harder than Chinese arithmetic.

"You said the only ways to learn about sex were to watch stuff and then do it. And I need to learn about sex. So we watched and the only thing left is to do it. You're right; I won't know whether it'll feel good until we try, but . . . sounds like it'll make you feel good, and maybe me, too, but . . . if it hurts, you promise to stop if I say 'stop,' okay?"

"Hey, do you think I would do anything to hurt you? Not on purpose. Never!" I declared. I was looking directly into her eyes. I leaned over towards her and brought my lips to hers. "You can trust me," I said quietly, and then I kissed her. It was a simple lips-to-lips kiss, no tongue action, no passionate, lustful, I-want-you-now kiss; it was just a simple, tender kiss on the lips.

"Okay. Let's get naked and get back in bed," Lisa suggested.

"Great idea," I replied.

"I just need to make a brief pit stop to freshen up my, uh, hygiene," Lisa explained as she made a detour towards the bathroom. "Don't start without me," she said as she closed the bathroom door.

I took off my clothes and got under the sheets. When Lisa walked back into my bedroom, she was totally naked. She had left her clothes in the bathroom.

"You are so beautiful!" I said, and I meant it. From her toes to the top of her head, she was beautiful. You face is so pretty and your body's fantastic! I could suck on your boobs all night long. Your nipples look so hard. Your horny pussy must be wet and needin' it bad."

"I love it when you . . . lick on . . . lick on my pussy," she said, obviously wanting more oral attention.

"Is that what you want now?" I teasingly asked, but it wasn't really a question. I knew she wanted it.

Lisa gave me a cute little bashful smile but she didn't respond verbally. "If you're too bashful to say it out loud," I began as I lay down on the bed with my head down towards the footboard, "just get on top of me and I'll start lickin'."

Lisa wasted no time in climbing up on the bed and straddling my face with her crotch. She was sitting back so that her ass was almost resting on the heels of her feet and her torso was erect (and it was no coincidence that my dick was in the same condition - erect.)

"Move a little bit towards the headboard and then bend down from the waist," I told her. This would give me a better angle on licking her pussy and also give me a closeup of her cute little behind. It would also put her mouth in the vicinity of my horny bone and I assumed that she would get the idea.

"Are you gonna be lookin' at my heiney?" she asked, sounding both nervous and excited.

"Maybe," I replied.

I started licking up and down Lisa's slit without letting my tongue graze her clit. I wanted to tease her for a minute. At the same time, I reached both hands around her legs and pulled her butt cheeks apart to give me a clear and unobstructed view of the pink little back door. Her pussy was certainly wet and I could hear her breathing slowly turning into panting.

"That feels soooo good! Don't stop!" she begged.

With my right hand, I started dragging my fingertips lightly across Lisa's ass, just an inch from her butt crack, slowly moving closer and closer to the forbidden valley. As my fingertip began to touch the pucker around her anus, I started sucking her clit into my mouth and rolling it between my lips.

She immediately began to moan and her pelvis started a rocking motion. I thought that she was close to having an orgasm at that point and, being near the peak of her arousal, it was a good time to start giving her anal stimulation. I moved the tip of my index finger to her anus and pressed lightly while I pulled her cheeks apart with my left hand.

I managed to get about a half inch of my finger in her butt and you would have thought I was fucking her with a horse dick. Her pussy juice started flowing freely and the sweet taste of her female nectar made me lap up every drop. Lisa was humping my face and every time her ass moved backwards, I tried to keep my finger firmly in place so that she would impale herself just a little bit more.

The idea that I was sucking on my sister's clit while I had a finger in her ass was an insanely arousing thought. Just doing anything sexual with my sister was obviously a most verboten taboo. Licking and sucking on any girl's clit would have me rather aroused. Having my finger in a girl's ass was something I had never done and it was so damn nasty, dirty, skanky, low, disgusting, filthy, and perverted that I felt like I might come at any moment, even though Lisa had not yet even touched my stiff pole.

Her pelvic thrusting began to slow down and she began lifting away from my face, as if she couldn't handle much more stimulation. Then she began leaning forward as if she was trying to pull her ass away from my finger. Obviously, she needed a rest, so I disengaged my body parts from her body parts and she moved over and collapsed on the bed, coming to rest on her tummy with her cute little behind sticking up in the air.

It occurred to me that this was as good an opportunity as any. I pulled her feet apart so that I could lay on the bed between her legs. I positioned myself so that my mouth was close to her pussy and I began licking from her cunt lips back until I was approaching her anus. As I got closer, I pulled my tongue to the side so that it took a "detour" around her little star and continued up into the north valley. Then I started dragging my tongue back down, this time detouring to the other side of her most secret chamber.

As soon as my tongue reached its lowest point of travel, it reversed direction and headed back towards the forbidden passage. This time, I reached under Lisa and put my right middle finger on her clit. I started massaging her little love button as my tongue continued its travel. When I approached the taboo destination, I didn't take any alternate routes. My tongue touched her crinkle and continued until the tip was directly over the mine entrance.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lisa And I Find Each Other Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds