• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Barcelona Series Pt. 03

The Barcelona Series Pt. 03

12

In case you did not read the first two chapters in The Barcelona Series you should know that on a business recent trip to Barcelona I met a lovely married woman named Irene. She was visiting the spa at the hotel where I was staying overlooking the Mediterranean Sea just outside Barcelona. Her husband of 13 years had given her the spa treatment (massage and manicure) as an anniversary present. He told her she could use it any time she wanted so she chose an evening when her two daughters were spending the night with friends and her husband was working late.

As the Gods of fate elected, I was using the gym at the spa after a long work day in the City. I was immediately attracted to this lovely and sweet looking Spanish woman. She is about 5 feet, 2 inches tall with reddish-brown hair and large, round (36 C) breasts. Her frame is petite making her breasts look even larger. She has creamy, light brown skin, like mocha and it is smooth and beautiful.

We were departing the spa at about the same time and I could not resist speaking to her. I spoke first in English and learned that her language skills were limited so we communicated mostly in Spanish. I invited her for a glass of wine and soon we found ourselves having dinner and a delightful conversation.

Later we went to my room for a glass of champagne and had several hours of delightful sex. She had never been with a man other than her husband who was not gifted with a large penis. My cock is above average at just under 8 inches and with a generous girth. It is not porno material but I always satisfy my lovers.

Irene begged me to spend the night after I brought her to several mind blowing orgasms, something she had never experienced. We did things together that she never did with her husband, like sucking my cock and swallowing every drop of my cum. She said that she never sucked his cock and had never swallowed cum before. However, she was a natural. She also allowed me to cum inside her. She never has sex with her husband without a condom so our first night together was an evening of new experiences for Irene.

After our lovely evening together she reluctantly left the room (well after Midnight) but we had agreed that we would get together again the next day. I was scheduled to be in Barcelona another five days and we could not wait to get together again.

I went to sleep thinking about the lovely Irene but with many questions on my mind. After all, I have a wonderful, loving, committed and very sexy wife at home in the United States and I have every intention of remaining with her for the rest of my life. Irene was also committed to her marriage as her husband was the perfect spouse except for his inability to satisfy her physically.

As I awoke on the morning after my incredible night I found myself eagerly anticipating Irene's phone call. I wanted to see her again and reconnect with her on a physical and intellectual level... maybe even on an emotional level as well. She was, quite simply, an extraordinary woman and I believe that her sexual awakening and new journey of exploration would be incredible to watch... and to experience.

I left the hotel at 9:00 AM for a series of meetings. As the second meeting ended my phone rang. Although I did not recognize the number I could tell it was a Barcelona phone number. I answered and heard Irene's sweet voice. "Ola, Jack. I want to see you now."

Smiling at her urgency and cute accent I told her I had two more meetings. I asked her what time she could get away and she told me she could meet me at the hotel at 4:00 PM. Glancing at my watch I calculated my meeting time and quickly agreed to meet her in the lobby at 4:00 o'clock.

I scurried back to the hotel to insure that I was there by 4:00. I arrived a few minutes early and ran up to the room to freshen up. I felt like a high school boy getting ready for his first prom date. It felt strange but exhilarating. My phone rang and it was Irene. She had arrived and was in the parking lot.

Literally running from the room I hit the down button on the elevator. My heart was pounding as the car descended. The doors opened and I went towards the front doors of the main lobby. Irene was coming through the doors and literally flung herself into my arms. We embraced and kissed as if this was a long awaited homecoming after months of separation.

We walked arm in arm and quickly found the elevators. Once inside and alone we kissed deeply, our tongues entwined in a passionate dance. We could not get enough of each other. With her breasts mashed firmly against me in the full body embrace I quickly became aroused. Irene reached down with her hand and felt my growing erection. She stepped back and smiled. "Are you happy to see me?" I grinned and kissed her again. She did not let go of my cock until the doors opened.

We hugged our way down the hall to my room. Upon opening the door Irene literally attacked me. She was all over me acting like she had not had sex in months. I was flattered and overcome with delight. I did not disappoint her as I returned her passion in kind kissing and groping and tugging at each other's clothes like teenage lovers.

As our clothes literally flew off of our bodies we must have set a world record for getting naked. We hardly stopped kissing as we moved our way to the king size bed. We fell on to it together still locked in a passionate embrace. As I groped her large and lovely breasts she gripped my cock and stroked it energetically trying to get me as hard as possible. We had hardly spoken a word to each other. We both knew what the other wanted... needed and we would not be deterred from our mission of passion. I could not resist the urge to feel her breasts in my mouth. I grabbed her left breast while feasting on the right one. Her nipples were hard as rocks and I sucked one hard while tweaking the other one between my fingers. She responded with animal-like sounds emanating from her throat and lungs. Her hands gripped the back of my head as she pushed me harder on to her breast.

Finally my hand moved to her vulva and I could feel the heat emanating from her beautiful pussy. With my hand between her legs I could feel the wetness of her vagina even though I had yet to stimulate her clitoris or her vagina. My middle finger soon found its way inside her sopping wet vagina. It slid in easily as she was already excreting copious amounts of fluid. The smell of her sex was powerful and intoxicating and I could not wait to taste her again.

As I moved my head into position I found her prominent clitoris and flicked it lightly. She jumped slightly as if surprised and then pushed her pelvis upwards to make it easier for me access my target. My tongue found its way to her clitoris and she shuddered with anticipation. I bit her lightly with my teeth and nibbled at her teasingly alternating between biting with my teeth and tickling her with my tongue.

She urged me on telling me to hurry and make her cum so she could fuck me. I did not disappoint her. Soon she was climaxing loudly and for a moment I was concerned that another hotel guest might think there was an assault going on in my room. I guess in some ways you could call it that but it was certainly consensual and Irene seemed to be enjoying the moment. Once again her climax seemed to last for several minutes before she returned from her journey.

Irene pulled me up for a kiss. She told me that she wanted me to fuck her hard and fast and then cum inside her. Is this the same woman whose husband always used a condom? Is this the same woman who is always fertile and deathly afraid of getting pregnant again? It seems that Irene had freed herself from her self-imposed sexual restrictions and was on her way to a path of discovery and adventure and perhaps a little danger.

We kissed again lovingly and I rose from the bed. She asked me what I was doing and said simply, "Trust me." She got up and followed me into the luscious bathroom. I kissed her again, our naked bodies reflected in the floor to ceiling mirror. As we kissed I turned her head slightly and had her look at our reflection.

She rubbed against me and told me that was so sexy and beautiful. Gently I moved her to the granite counter top and spread a towel over the surface so she would not get cold. I turned her to face the mirror and I eased in behind her with her back to my stomach.

I wrapped my arms around her just under her breasts and held her tightly. After a short embrace I gently leaned her over the counter top bending at the waist. She quickly understood what was happening and leaned over placing her breasts on the towel. I helped her spread her legs a bit wider as I moved in behind her, an enormous erection standing proudly in front of me.

"I want you to watch us making love." She smiled and leaned over, a lascivious grin on her face.

"Take me, Jack. I am yours. Fuck me while I watch us."

I moved my cock into position preparing to enter her from the behind. I wondered momentarily if she had ever had anal sex but I already knew the answer to that. I knew she was an anal virgin but I wondered if the "new Irene" might want to cross that threshold at some point in our future.

As I positioned the head of my cock at her waiting labia she looked into the mirror and into my eyes. It was an admiring look and I thought about her husband... but not for long. I wanted her and I wanted her to want me... to need me.

Slowly I pushed the head of my cock into her. In spite of her aroused condition and previous orgasm she was still amazingly tight. I pushed past her initial resistance as the head popped inside her. She gasped aloud and rolled her eyes back in her head. "Oh, yes, Jack... yes."

Taking time to insure that she was ready I pushed slowly forward... deeper and deeper. She adjusted to my girth and slowly relaxed as I pushed to her depths. Finally I reached the bottom, my testes resting on her lovely skin. Pulling back out I whispered to her. "Watch me fuck you, Irene." She raised her head and smiled as I pulled back ready for another thrust.

Soon we began a steady rhythm in and out with Irene pushing back against me on every inward thrust. Our bodies were as one and it felt heavenly. Chemistry is a powerful thing and for some reason Irene and I really connected... almost is if we had known each other in another life. It felt so natural to make love to Irene and it was powerful. I knew both of us felt it although we had never discussed it as it was clearly and powerfully understood.

Together we climbed the mountain to that wonderful place of pleasure moving inexorably to mutual orgasm. As the pace quickened I asked Irene if she wanted me to cum inside her. She said emphatically, "Yes, fill me with your cum. Fuck me and fill me."

I could hold back no longer and moaned loudly. "I'm cumming, Irene; I'm cumming inside your sweet pussy."

She pushed back against me urging my sperm deposit deep inside her womb. She was watching us intently in the mirror as I spurted into her over and over. She was so emotional she began to weep. Tears fell down her cheeks as she kept saying over and over, "Oh Jack... si, si... gracias, Jack." I held on to her hips with both hands as my orgasm came to an end deep inside my new lover.

When I began to soften I pulled Irene to a standing position. We kissed deeply basking in the afterglow of our fantastic coupling. It was an extraordinary feeling and was well beyond a simple physical connection.

I asked Irene if she would like a glass of wine. I had a lovely bottle of white wine chilling in an ice bucket by the bed. She nodded in the affirmative and we walked arm in arm to the bed. I held the sheets and duvet cover up for her and she crawled between the crisp, fresh 1000 count sheets.

I poured two glasses of wine and crawled in beside Irene. We kissed again and toasted each other with our glasses. We sipped our wine and I settled in beside Irene.

"You are incredible. Are you happy?"

Irene kissed me again and said, "Si, I am very, very happy."

I told her that I thought we should talk and she agreed. We began by me asking her how it was going home to her husband with her body full of my sperm. She told me that her husband was asleep when she got home around 1:00 AM. She normally sleeps in pajamas or a night shirt but last night she slept in only her panties. She told me that crawling in to bed with her husband with my cum inside her was the most exhilarating thing she had ever done. She told me she was totally satiated sexually and extremely relaxed. On the other hand she said she was also so excited by doing something she had never done before that she had trouble sleeping.

She told me that her mind was racing as she reached over and touched her husband. Irene told me that she could not get my cock out of her mind and she kept thinking about the mind blowing orgasms I had given her, especially those from oral sex. In fact, she was still so aroused that she masturbated herself to two orgasms before she went to sleep.

I asked her if she felt guilty, especially the next morning when she had to face her husband. She told me that she was nervous and worried that her husband would somehow know that she had been thoroughly fucked the night before. He apparently did not notice anything this morning and went off to work leaving Irene to shower and start her work day. She works from home so that worked out well for her.

She was greatly relieved that her husband (Oscar) did not notice anything different about her but Irene has changed greatly in the last 24 hours and she was eager to tell me all about her new feelings. We sipped wine and chatted easily as lovers do. It was hard to believe that we had known each other for less than 24 hours and yet we were in the bed together naked and sipping wine and talking as if we had been together for years.

During the course of our conversation I learned several things. Irene has always been very straight-laced and conservative. Her husband is horny all the time and is always pushing her for sex. She has had no interest in sex with her husband (or anybody else for that matter) for several years. Irene does not want any more children but she is extremely fertile so protected sex has always been important to her. Oscar always uses condoms.

I asked Irene about how she felt about our meeting and sexual connection. She told me that she was unsure how this all happened but that she felt free and unchained for the first time in her life, especially sexually. She has never done anything wild or crazy sexually except for one time making love with Oscar at an outdoor campsite... hardly a wild adventure.

When I asked her about her feelings for me she was almost giddy. She kissed me and told me that she felt like she was in love again for the first time in many years. I smiled flattered by her comments. However, I had to ask her how that was going to impact her marriage.

She told me that her husband was almost perfect in every way except for their physical connection, which was almost non-existent. She simply had no desire or passion for her husband. However, she told me she felt so exhilarated by our connection that she felt like she had been freed from years of repression. And she told me that the idea of sleeping beside her husband with my cum deep inside her was terribly exciting to her.

She told me that was not quite sure what happened when we met but the timing, the chemistry and the connection was extremely powerful and she felt it deep inside from the moment we met. I felt it too and was also unsure how it had happened but the connection was indeed powerful and mutual. However, we made it clear to each other that we loved our spouses and had no intention of changing that aspect of our lives. However, there were other areas to explore... together.

We talked and drank more wine. She told me she was ready to "live dangerously" as it made her feel so alive and vibrant. Not only that but she felt sexually liberated and wanted to continue to experience the passion and pleasure that has been missing from her life for a long time. In fact, she told me that she had never felt the incredible sexual "high" that she had last night... never in her life. She did not want to let that feeling go.

Obviously we have some issues to discuss but before we could get into how we were going to proceed, she grabbed my cock which was straining under the sheet. Once she started stroking me and I began fondling her breasts, our conversation turned into moans, groans and pure passion.

Soon Irene disappeared beneath the sheets, clearly the aggressor and eager to find my love muscle with her mouth. This is a woman who never sucks her husband's cock and before me had never swallowed cum. She quickly found my growing erection and took it deep into her throat. I was amazed that she would take my entire cock so deep into her throat but she did and she quickly found a rhythm using her petite little hand on the base of the shaft while following her lips up and down the length of my prick.

She used her other hand to find my nipple knowing my weakness and exploiting it fully. She soon had me moaning and urging her on. I told her I was going to cum soon and she redoubled her effort eager to taste my offering again. I moaned loudly, "Oh my God, Irene. Here it comes... oh, yes, my love... here it comes."

She took me deep into her throat as I same once, twice, three times and more. Irene sucked every drop of fluid from my cock and did not stop until I began to soften in her hand and mouth. My cock was sore from her tight pussy and vacuum-like sucking with her mouth.

She emerged proudly from under the sheet and moved up to kiss me. She opened her mouth wide to show me that she had swallowed every drop of my offering. She rolled to my side with her arm around my chest and said, "Now, where were we in our conversation?" We had a hearty chuckle and sipped some more wine.

I asked Irene if she would mind a very personal question. She laughed and said, "At this point what could be too personal to ask me?"

"What happened to your concerns about getting pregnant?"

She laughed and smiled. "Well, I have not told my husband that I have birth control pills. I did not want to take them but after last night I found them and started using them this morning. I want to experience everything with you, Jack. I don't want to hold anything back. Show me what I have been missing for so long."

I hugged her tightly to me. "Irene, you are an incredible woman. I am honored that you have chosen me to teach you and show you how good sex can be. It will be my pleasure to do anything you want to do together. There is almost nothing I will not try and as long as we are doing these things together. This is going to be fun."

"What does your husband think you are doing right now?"

She had an evil (but cute) grin on her face as she replied. "He knows I am doing something for me. He is very understanding and accepting."

I asked if he had quizzed her on her activities the night before and she said no. I asked if her husband as a jealous person. Again she told me he was a wonderful father and husband and was totally supportive of her decisions.

Again I queried. "Where does your husband think you are right now?"

She told me that he asked no questions and that she did not have to explain herself to him. She said he would accept whatever she did with no hesitation. I was skeptical but accepted her reply. After all they have been married for many years and she knew him long before they were married so I had to accept her answers at face value.

I asked Irene where she wanted our relationship to go given that we lived thousands of miles apart. She responded by telling me that whenever I was in Barcelona I was hers and she would be totally available to me whenever I wanted her and would do whatever I wanted to do... no strings attached.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Barcelona Series Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds