• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Dinner and a Show Pt. 02

Dinner and a Show Pt. 02

Not only do you make me keep my blouse unbuttoned for the entire drive to the theatre, but you have me lift both breasts out of my bra and have them nestled together and exposed for all to see. I watch the pedestrians on the sidewalk turn their heads as we pass, and you order me to press my chest against the passenger window when we pull along-side a young brat in a top-down red convertible. He almost drives into a telephone pole.

As we pull into the theatre parking lot, you kindly allow me to tuck my tits back into my bra, and let me button the bottom three buttons on my blouse. My bra is still easily visible, and the wet mark from your mouth is still quite visible over my left breast. It's far from modest, but I know you could have gotten away with more and I'm grateful for your generosity.

You open the car door for me and help me to my feet – the short skirt may be sexy, but it makes getting in and out of the car tricky. On my feet, you survey me critically. You straighten my blouse, adjust my skirt, run a gentle hand over my hair. You look again, and pause, frowning. Your head dips to my right breast, and I feel your tongue seek out and tease my nipple. You stand back and squint, then smile.

"I do prefer symmetry," you say. I look at my blouse and see matching wet marks on the red silk, one for each breast. I'm definitely symmetrical now.

You lead me by the hand into the theatre lobby, and I try as best I can to hide my front behind you. You spin me around, showing me off. A few heads turn, but thankfully not many.

You point me to the cordoned line, and order me to get our tickets and a small bag of popcorn. Then you're gone, talking quietly to a staff person, and being led through a 'Staff Only' door. With you gone, I know I could technically button my blouse up to the neck and cross my arms over my chest, but I couldn't do that any more than I could fly. I'm under orders, and I must obey.

I blush as the teenage boy behind the counter gawps at my chest, and stammer my request for tickets and popcorn. He grins as he hands me the tickets, and I hold the popcorn in front of my chest as I wait for you in the middle of the lobby as ordered.

You return a few minutes later, and you're beaming. I always know I'm in trouble when you're beaming.

You take the tickets from my hand and I follow you with the popcorn down the hall to the theatre where our movie is playing. The ticket girl stares at me as we pass.

Up the stairs to the very back row, and you choose seats for us right beside the aisle. You allow me to pass you and seat yourself right beside the aisle. There are a few empty seats to my left, then a group of men who look like they're in their early twenties. You smile and nod in greeting at the one sitting closest to me, and he nods back.

You hold the popcorn, but don't take any, and I know I'm not allowed any until you've had your fill. We exchange casual conversation as we wait, and before long the ads on the screen stop.

As the lights go down, you lean in close to me. I feel your hand resting gently on my thigh, and I wonder if you're going to try a repeat of our little show outside the restaurant. I feel your breath on my ear, and you whisper to me.

"Spread your legs, my dear."

I part my knees.

"Wider."

I spread my knees as far apart as the theater seat armrests will allow.

"Wider."

I slide my ass forward so I can spread my knees as far as they'll go – I'm perched right on the edge of my seat any anyone looking would be able to see my spread cunt dripping on the theatre floor.

"Good girl." You chuckle and pinch a piece of popcorn from the top of the bag. Your hand drops and I feel something swiped up my slit. You pop the soggy piece of popcorn in your mouth and smile.

"Tasty!" You take another and another, repeating the swipe with each one. Occasionally a shard of husk grazes my clit and I gasp. After the third gasp, I realize the young man a few seats down is staring.

So do you. You motion for him to come closer, and hold out the bag in offering.

"Young man, you've got to try this new popcorn dip." You smile as he hesitantly takes a kernel and slides it with shaking hand up my cunt. He pops it in his mouth and smiles.

"That's pretty good!"

"Have another," you smile, and before long you and he are taking turns sliding popcorn up my slit and inside me, coating them all with my slick wetness. When the bag is half-empty, you lean across behind me to talk to the young man.

"You know, I wonder what her pussy tastes like right now," you say. "Would you like to find out?"

I can hear the eagerness in the young man's voice when he says yes. He shifts in his seat, but you stop him with a hand.

"Not here. I've made arrangements."

You take me by the hand and I take the young man, and together we make our way down the stairs and out of the theater. You lead us to one of the party rooms, where curtains have been hung to hide the room from the lobby.

"I would have preferred to put on a show," you say, "but not here. Too many kids." You lock the door behind us, and have me stand on the table as you and the young man sit in the cheap plastic bucket chairs.

"Strip, darling," you command. I obey, slowly and sensually – just how you like it. As my skirt drops to the table top and I stand there nude, you nod in satisfaction. I wait for further orders, and wait... and wait. You smile as my discomfort grows. Finally, you speak again.

"Lie on the table, my dear, on your back. Legs wide, head hanging off the edge," you order as you rise. "Young man, if you'll take your position with your head between her thighs? Let me know how she tastes."

As I feel his tongue brush my slit, I watch you release your erect cock and lower it to my mouth. I take it eagerly, hungrily. I grab your ass with both hands to steady myself, and run my tongue down the underside of your shaft.

"She tastes like the popcorn," the young man exclaims, and I hear you chuckle.

"Well, popcorn is great for eating, don't you think? See if you can make her sizzle and pop," you reply.

Before long, me sucking your cock turns into you fucking my face, and I just submit to being used and pleasured at both ends. The young man is surprisingly skilled with his tongue, and I moan when your cock allows it.

"Don't cum until I'm ready," you order, and just in time. I'm at the edge a second later and I hold it as best I can. The young man is trying his best to make me cum early, but I've had plenty of practice holding the edge when you're trying to push me over, and I'm able to hold on.

You flick the side of my head with your finger, our signal, and I finally release as your hot cum spurts down my throat. My body throbs with wave after wave of pleasure, and it's only when they subside that I realize how tightly I have the young man's head clenched between my thighs.

I spread them, and I hear a gasp followed by some panting.

"Kind of takes your breath away, doesn't she?" You ask the young man with a wink. You turn your attention to me.

"Don't you think he deserves a little gratitude for his work?"

I roll onto my stomach, then get up on my hands and knees. He's sitting on the table, and I have his jeans unzipped before he knows what's happening. His cock springs out, hard and eager but not quite as glorious as yours. I lower my mouth to it and get to work.

It twitches with pleasure at my touch, and before long I have him moaning and grunting with pleasure. I feel his hand on the back of my head, but you swat it away immediately. And then you're there, teasing my pussy with the tip of your cock as I suck another man for your pleasure.

You make me chase you... you always make me chase you. I try to thrust back to get you inside me, but my mouth on the young man's cock keeps me from reaching you. And now you allow him to hold my head, keep me in place and straining back as best I can with my hips.

You slide your tip up and down my slit, brushing lightly against my clit and pausing just a second too long at my entrance. I groan around the cock in my mouth, my body trembling with need.

And then you're gloriously inside me, and you're fucking me fast and hard and I'm taking the young man's cock so deep I'm almost gagging and...

In one massive, communal bellow we cum, all three of us, and dissolve into a mess of white sticky goo.

For a moment, I can't move, and I'm content to lie there with cock in my mouth and my pussy. The young man is the first to move, and he hastily zips his jeans and ducks out of the room without a backward look.

"Amateur," you snort, and extract some towels that I hadn't noticed before, stowed under a small table in the corner of the room.

You towel me off, and yourself, and arrange your clothing as I sit on the corner of the table. Then you dress me slowly, lovingly, and lead me out of the room and through the lobby.

It's raining out now, and you let me wait just inside the lobby as you fetch the car. As I slide into my seat, you smile at me.

"Enjoy the show?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Dinner and a Show Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 507 milliseconds