• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jane's Vacation

Jane's Vacation

This is something I never expected to happen. My wife and I have been married for over 25 years and we were each other's first. My wife was raised in a fairly conservative family (or so I thought) and our sex life was good. A few years ago I started introducing stories to our lovemaking and it almost always resulted in a mutual happy ending. I had to keep the stories fairly tame because she said she did not want to even think about sex with another partner. I never really believed this because she would always have an orgasm if I told her a story about someone else kissing her breasts or rubbing her vagina. Nonetheless she would not let me tell her someone else was going to penetrate her.

I have always thought my wife was a beautiful woman in a Jan Brady sort of way. She is quite tall with a dynamite body. She sports a set of c-cups with great nipples that are very sensitive. Last summer we experimented with shaving and now she keeps a tightly cropped landing zone which I love to kiss and touch.

Anyway onto the story, which is why, you are here. We were at a family reunion with my wife's family and there was a mix up with the rooms. Our 4 kids were booked into a room with my wife's brothers 4 kids and we were booked to share a room with her brother and his wife. The wives decided to let the kids have a big sleep over and all share a room while the adults would just share the other room. I figured that would put an end to any sex I had hopped for because the women would be too shy in a shared room and they would be constantly checking on the kids.

Around 11PM we finally got all of the kids tucked in and to sleep so the two couples decided to head to bed to be rested and fresh for the next days activities. My brother in law is quite a few years younger than I am and for whatever reason I still think of him as the 12 year old he was in our wedding. He married his high school sweetheart. She is a tiny women about 5'2" with nice b cups and a very trim body. Her high school prom picture was quite attractive with very prominent headlights. Even my wife's grandfather commented on them. Well as we changed into our bedclothes it became clear both couples had planned on a little fun and had only packed the skimpiest of sleepwear. We all had a little chuckle about it but since we were all family the women wore what they had. I could not help but stare at my sister-in-law. Ever since her high school picture I had always wanted to see more and there was very little left to the imagination. I was a little surprised when I noticed my brother in law checking out his sister, my wife. I figured why not, a good-looking woman almost nude is still a good-looking woman almost nude even if it is your sister.

Well after the lights were out and good nights were said my hands got a little curious and I started rubbing my wife's back. I could tell she was enjoying my touches so I got more daring and slid my hands around to her breasts. I found her sensitive nipples quite hard and erect. As I started to caress her boobs and tease her nipples her hand found its way to my cock. I think the idea of being so close to another couple, let alone it being her brother and his wife, had me extremely hard. My wife whispered to me how much she loved it when my cock was so big and hard. Well one thing led to another and my wife got on top of me and slid my cock inside of her. As the head of my cock passed through her opening she let out a little sigh. It was hard for me to keep quiet because she was so wet and slippery it felt as great as it ever had. I worried a little about the noise and so I looked over and saw the covers moving in her brother's bed and figured they were up to the same thing.

I whispered to my wife to look at the other bed and she saw the same thing I saw which turned her on so much she let out a loud moan. I think this was the sign that it was ok because the other bed got a fair bit noisier and I could see the shape of my sister in law sitting on top of her husband. It almost seemed like a little competition between the couples and the movements got bolder and the sounds louder. Unfortunately it did not last long as both couples quickly climaxed. The room had a strong smell of sex and the breathing was quite fast from both beds. As my wife released my cock it slid out of her and made quite a slop sound. My wife gave me a great tongue kiss and said goodnight. Goodnight, it sure was. I had never thought my shy wife would do anything like this let alone adding the kink factor that it was her brother in the next bed.

My wife quickly drifted off to sleep but the scent of sex in the air and what had just happened kept me awake. In fact the more I thought about it the more aroused I was getting. I got up to go to the bathroom and I thought I could see that my brother-in-law and his wife were still awake. I was a little worried because I was still semi-hard and I did not want to be showing too much. After I finished I left the light on in the bathroom and closed the door so the room would not be so dark.

As I passed the other bed I could hear them talking so I stopped and said are you guys still awake. They both said yes so I said that was pretty wild I am surprised your sister was willing to do it. Her brother said she seemed a lot more than just willing. I chuckled and agreed. His wife said why don't you stay up and chat with us for a while. I said that would be great but I do not want to wake my wife. She said well why don't you lay down with us so we can whisper. All of a sudden my senses seemed to pick up and my semi-hard cock got much firmer. I was certainly self-conscious because of my erection and the fact I only had on boxers. My brother-in-law slid over and said come on lets talk about what just happened. I got into bed with them and Tina was in the middle between Will and I.

The conversation started out quite racy as they were asking when we decided to have sex with them in the same room. I told them it started with a back rub and progressed naturally. Tina turned on her side toward me and reached between my legs and said she could see why Jane had trouble saying no. I could not believe that this woman I had fantasized about was now rubbing my cock while her husband was talking to me. I had thought this was a very conservative family all this time. I realized that Will was rubbing her back and knew exactly what was happening. Tina said I love to taste a man's cock after he has had sex, do you mind? Before I could answer she had pushed down my underwear and plopped my cock into her mouth. While she was a fairly petite woman she sure could fit a great deal of cock into her mouth. She stopped for a minute and said "It was so hot listening to the two of you having sex, I never imagined you guys would be so hot and loud." I reminded her to whisper and Will said I am sure my sister won't mind.

Well sure enough I heard Jane stir and say I won't mind what? Than she said Jim are you over there? I said I am we were just talking and I did not want to disturb you. Jane got up and with the light from the bathroom it was almost as if she did not have any clothes on you could see the perfect out line of her large breasts and the dark spots of her areolas. I could tell that Will was also enjoying the view as he stared at his older sister's great boobs. Will said why don't you join us? And so much to my disbelief Jane hopped into bed. She was lying next to her brother but I could tell she noticed my underwear had been pushed off and she did not say a thing. Well the next thing I know her brother has rolled over towards her and is rubbing her shoulders. He says to her that Jim says you really enjoy having a back rub. It was clear the Will was enjoying it too based on how hard his cock was becoming. Jane says I do but I had not thought about my brother giving me a massage. Tina said he is really good at it you should just relax. Tina then starts sucking on my cock again and Jane does not notice but tells her brother his hands feel really good.

Will slowly slides his hands down her back and starts rubbing her rear end. Jane says to him that she is not wearing panties so he should be careful with his hands. He tells her he knows and that she should relax and enjoy. I am watching this and barely able to keep from cumming. Next thing I know Jane is softly moaning and moving her hips which I know means she is really turned on. With the way her hips are moving I am sure she can feel Will's hard on. Will slides his hand up her side and slips one hand onto her breast while the other is still kneading her cheek. Her breathing starts to get faster and I can now see that Will is pulling on his sister's nipple and giving it a little squeeze.

Jane turns toward Will and notices that Tina has her head in my lap and is clearly sucking my cock. I think I can see a little smile on her face but I am not sure. She says to Will he should stop because this might go too far. Instead of stopping Will leans in to kiss her. It is tentative at first but the passion seems to grow and you can see the movement of their tongues. This is getting so hot I can hardly keep from coming. It turns into a long lingering kiss and I can see that Jane is enjoying it and clearly there is a bit of tongue action. While the kiss is going on Will slides his hand to my wife's vagina and starts gently rubbing her. I can tell she is very wet from the sounds his fingers are making. Surprisingly my wife spreads her legs to make room for his fingers.

Tina pulls her mouth off of my cock so that she can watch. When Will and his sister break the kiss he has managed to get two fingers inside of her and she reaches for his cock. She says we should all really stop this. Tina says why and Jane says I do not know. As Jane is now eyeing her brother's hard cock I say I bet you would love to feel your little brother inside of you. Jane says I would but it is so wrong. I said let me help you. I remove her hand from his cock and pull of her negligee. I then move her on top of her brother and much to my own surprise I grab his cock. I have never felt another cock before but it feels different than mine. I rub it up and down a few times then I position it right it her opening. I rub the tip of her brother's cock all around the outside of her vagina before I finally slid it into her.

Jane lets out a loud moan as it slides all the way in and her brother makes a low guttural grunt. The two of them are consumed by their passion and their lovemaking starts to build. Will reaches up and grabs Jane's breasts and starts pulling on her nipples. All Jane can say is yes, yes, yes. She leans forward and they start kissing again with such an intense energy. She pulls slightly away and as Will starts to suck on her nipples she has an incredibly intense orgasm. It is clear that Will is close behind her as his body spasms and tenses.

Wow. That is all I can say. Wow. What a great start to the vacation.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jane's Vacation

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 738 milliseconds