• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • It's Complicated

It's Complicated

After a year, and many fruitless attempts at writing a new story for Literotica, this little vignette popped into my head one day. I finished it in less than forty-eight hours. It's short and sweet and I hope that it will result in a happy ending for you.

Thanks,

D. S.

Legal disclaimer: All characters in this story are eighteen years or older.

*

It was amazing, in some ways, how comfortable I felt in this house. A month ago this house, and my mother, were a mystery to me, and when I showed up on a lark one day, I wasn't sure of the reception I'd get. Like most things in life, it was complicated.

It was late at night, and I was lying on the couch basking in the blue glow of the TV screen. The hum of the air conditioner promised a respite from the heat, but the unit was so old and inadequate that it hardly kept up with the sultriness of that summer night. As a last resort, to try and escape the oppressiveness, I striped down to my boxers, abandoning modesty for the sake of comfort.

The show that I was watching wasn't exactly porn, since there was no actual fucking, but merely what my friends would call "hard R." Yet with all of its fake coitus, it was enough to give me a mild erection. I stroked my cock as it poked its head out of the front vent of my shorts.

Just then I heard the sound of a car pull up in front of the house, and then the sound of voices as people shouted back and forth in the night. Soon afterward I heard the front door open, and saw my mom come into the foyer.

She turned on the hall light and stood there leaning on the door jam with her hand resting on a provocatively out-thrust hip. She looked disturbingly sexy in a little black dress and high heels. Those amazing shoes had thin little straps that secured around her ankles like manacles. Her hair, long and frosted, appeared to be slightly disheveled as if some one had been running their fingers through it.

"You're still up honey?" She asked, and by the sound of her voice I could tell she was drunk. Not falling down drunk, but definitely intoxicated.

"Yeah. I can sleep in tomorrow."

"That's nice," she said as she strutted towards the couch. I switched channels so that she wouldn't see the video sex, and grabbed a pillow to cover my lack of pants.

As she approached I couldn't take my eyes off that dress. It was short, body hugging, and had a plunging neckline that showed a tremendous amount of cleavage.

"Who drove you home?"

"Lauren's mom."

Lauren Hart was the daughter of one of my mom's friends. Over the last few weeks, I had been at their house numerous times to run errands while Mr. Hart was at work. People assumed that I was there for Lauren, but truth be told I was more interested in Mrs. Hart.

Unlike her daughter, Mrs. Hart, Peggy, was a tremendous flirt, and when no one was around, she had no issue with me looking down her blouse or grabbing a little ass.

"So where did you go?" I asked.

"All of us girls went down to Trieste." The establishment she was referring to was a trendy bar that catered to wealthy middle-aged singles. It was the kind of place where all of the patrons dressed to impress, while trying to relive their youth.

"Did you meet anyone nice?"

"Nah, just a bunch of jerks," she said as she sat down next to me on the couch. "They were either not good looking enough, or not rich enough."

"But you let those jerks pay for all of your drinks, didn't you?" By the look of her hair, she let one jerk do more than pay for her drinks.

"Of course. I don't pay for drinks Honey. They can pony up a few dollars for the pleasure of my company." How much pleasure did he get from your company, I was tempted to ask.

She laid her hand on my naked chest and started to rub my pecks. "Aren't you cold without a shirt?" I could smell her perfume as my eyes glanced over her breasts, which by the way were in genuine danger of tumbling out of her dress.

"Mom, its ninety degrees in here."

"I still would be cold laying here on the couch in just my panties." The thought of her lying there in a thong ran guiltily through my mind.

"Slide over," she said as she tossed away my modesty pillow, and lay down on the couch in front of me. Spooning like this was my mom's idea of affection. When she first started doing this I found it to be not only confusing but also troubling. If you don't think so, try having your erection nestled in the cheeks of your mother's ass.

I got up on one elbow to shift my weight, and as I did I noticed that not only was she still wearing her strappy high heels, but also her dress had hiked enough to reveal most of her shapely legs. Legs apparently covered in thigh high stockings since I could see the telltale sign of black lace at the top of the nylon.

"And give me the remote." She was a remote nazi, always having to control the TV.

She quickly scanned up one channel, and right to the show that I had just switched off. We were now watching two naked females grinding up against each other.

"So this was what you were watching. Porno."

"Hardly porno. It's only simulated sex." I saw no need in denying it.

"Maybe so, but that's not simulated tits and ass." There was no tone of accusation in her voice. It was more of an observation.

"Mom."

"Lesbians too. Do you like lesbians?"

"Mom!" I said with even more emphasis.

"I just want to know what my son is into."

"Really?"

"I never understood why men liked watching lesbians, but I have to admit this is strangely erotic."

Strangely erotic? Really? Something was definitely off kilter.

"They aren't very pretty, though. I'm prettier than them. Right Jake?" I felt her hand squeeze my thigh prompting me for an answer.

"Yes mom. You are prettier than them." I wasn't just patronizing her; she actually was much prettier than either one of the two women who were on the TV pretending to enjoy fondling each other. I found that most of the women in these types of movies weren't very pretty or very smart.

"They have nice bodies though," my mom continued on this disquieting subject. "Do you think they have nice bodies?"

The two women, who were only attired only in their panties, were as different as two women could be. The blond was curvy with big tits, and the brunette was more athletic with small though nicely shaped breasts.

"They are both nice."

"I have a nicer body than both of them."

"I'm happy for you."

"Do you think I have a nice body?"

"You're my mom."

"A mom with a nice body. What do you call that? A MILF?"

"Only if it is someone else's mom."

"A mother I'd like to fuck?" She ignored me, while giving me a seductive leer.

She rolled over on her back and smiled at me, and then ran a finger up and down my bare chest. Even in the scant light she was a vision. I didn't know if she was kidding with me or not, but god help me yes, I did think that she was a mother I'd like to fuck.

"I'm only fucking with you," she said as we came to an impasse. "I am pretty though, aren't I?"

"Yes mom, you're very pretty."

"A MILF?"

"Back on this?"

"Smile," she commanded me, and so I did. It was hard not to.

"You are a grown man now, and so handsome. Did you know that?"

"Thank you."

"Peggy Hart keeps telling me how handsome you are. I think that one has designs on you." I didn't tell her that the last time I saw Mrs. Hart, she let me do more than mow her lawn.

"Well, I am very handsome."

"Give momma a kiss, handsome."

I bent down to give her a kiss on the forehead, but she took my head in her hands and guided me down to her lips. I tried to give her a perfunctory kiss, but she held me there and gave me a slow, soft kiss. Again, I tried to get up, but she held me tantalizingly close.

"I've been told that I have nice, soft lips. Do I have nice, soft lips?" I could smell the alcohol on her breath, but it was mixed with her perfume and the smell of her hair.

"I'm not sure." I really hadn't noticed. My mind had been occupied by the fact that apparently my mom wanted to make out with me.

"You better try again." She urged my head down, but I didn't need much urging. Her lips were very soft, and full. I had never felt such soft, full lips. This time I didn't pull away, but kissed her more, and our kiss went from awkward to open-mouthed and lustful.

I rested on my forearms on either side of her as our chests heaved against each other. She then put her arms around me and pulled me on top of her. I was between my mother's legs hiking her dress up way past her thighs as I slid between them.

You have to remember that I was dressed in only my boxers. Even with a mild boner my cock was escaping out of the trap door of my shorts. Now I had a full hard on, and my cock was not only free, but also grinding against my mother's panties.

"Are they?" My mother asked breaking me out of my lustful spell.

"Soft? Yes, very soft."

"Kissingly soft?"

"Yes," I said and she pulled me down to kiss her again.

I couldn't help it. I didn't want to help it, but as I kissed her I started to grind my cock against her. She broke our kiss to let out a soft, low moan that raised the hair on the back of my neck.

"I bet you are wishing I went commando tonight, don't you?" She asked as she brought her knees up to chest level. "But I guess that wouldn't be appropriate. Though it's nice to tease, isn't it?"

"What?" I asked as I ground my cock deep into her.

"Sometimes it's fun to tease. It's such sweet torture." She ground her pussy into me.

"I'm not teasing, mom."

"I'll bet you aren't," she gasped as she let out another moan and arched her back.

Emboldened I slipped the straps of her dress off her shoulders, and then pulled it off her chest. She wasn't wearing a bra so her tits popped out quite nicely. They were absolutely sensational.

She started to breath hard, looked down at her tits, and then at me as I bent down and took them, one by one, into my mouth. My tongue toyed with each delicate pink nipple.

"Oh Jakey!" She sighed breathily.

She pulled my head up after a few minutes and kissed me hard. Her tongue slid deep into my mouth. I rammed my naked cock hard into her panties. The fact that they were still on was the only reason we weren't fucking.

"I'm not the first man you've kissed tonight, am I?" I questioned her as I stroked one of her nipples with the side of my thumb.

"No, but definitely the cutest, and the only one I let get this far." Somehow that got me hornier.

"I want to go farther."

"That's not a good idea."

"You started it."

"Why? It's only a little kissing and dry humping."

"You're a tease."

"Hah," she laughed mockingly. "But you love it."

"I'd love to do a little more."

"Yeah? What would you like to do to momma?"

"I want to fuck you."

"See that's the big tease. You want me, but I'm your mother, and your conscience tells you that you can't put that big, hard cock into your mother. Or can you?"

"Just watch me."

"No. You watch me," she said and rolled out from underneath me. I growled out my frustration. "You sound like a big old bear. Don't worry, I won't leave you like this." She stood up, unzipped her dress, and with a shrug, let it fall to the floor. She was now standing within inches of me in only a pair of the tiniest black panties, thigh high stockings, and heels.

She then sat on the floor by the side of the couch, took my cock in her hand, and started to stroke me. I slid partly on my side so that I could leer at her.

"That better?"

"Yes."

"You like looking at me, don't ya?"

"Yes."

"I think that a woman in stockings and panties is sexier than a naked woman. Not to mention heels. Do you like when I wear high heels? "

"Yes." I watched her tits lightly bob while she delicately ran her hand up and down the shaft of my cock.

"You see? It's the tease."

"Mmm hmmm." I said as I started to get closer.

"I like teasing you. Do you like when I tease you?" With that she bent down, pursed her lips and blew lightly on the head of my cock.

"Mom stop."

"Why you don't like when I tease you?" And again she blew on the tip of my dick.

"Yes I do, but stop teasing me."

"What?"

"Suck my cock mom."

"Is that what you want." She smiled a devious smile, while her lips were just millimeters away from my aching cock.

"Please mom. Put it in you mouth."

"Oh okay," she said and smiled again. "I guess I've teased you enough." She got up on her knees, bent over, and took me between her lips. I watched her head plunge down on my cock for a few minutes before I came. The ecstasy was incredible as I tried to fuck her face as deep as I could.

She slipped back onto the couch, and I fell asleep with her in my arms. At four O'clock I awoke to find she had gone.

I went upstairs, and as I passed her room I noticed that she had dumped her dress and shoes unceremoniously on the floor. I could hear her light breathing as I went down the hall to my own room. Later, I regretted not crawling into bed with her, and finishing what she had started.

I awoke the next day, and found that she had already left for work. In the week that followed little was mentioned about what happened that night.

The End.

Author's note - I could add to this story. It all depends on the feedback I get, and how the muse hits me.

D. S.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • It's Complicated

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 87 milliseconds