• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Trish's Mine

Trish's Mine

12

Author's note:

This is a spin-off of Mickie's Mine and takes place directly after it. If I do another chapter I'm not sure if it will be a continuation or an alternative version of this.

*****

Last night Trish Stratus had been completely and utterly humiliated by Melina Perez, the girl who she was currently watching butt fuck her ex-girlfriend Mickie James. The two brunettes had been passionately going at it all morning and Trish was sick and tired of it. She wanted her turn.

"Come on Melina, it's my turn!" Trish whined.

This made Melina laugh cruelly, "Your turn? What makes a total bottom like you think she's ever getting a turn with Mickie's sweet ass again?"

"I'm not a bottom!" Trish snapped angrily, "I'm a top, and you promised me a reward if I stuck around."

"Yeah, but definitely not a turn with Mickie's big butt, that will only add to your confusion when you've clearly forgotten already that you're a bottom, even though I butt fucked you into total submission last night." Melina said proudly.

"No you didn't!" Trish growled, "I'm a total Alpha female, and no one can truly make me their bitch."

Just then there was a knock at the door.

"Funny you should say that." Melina grinned, and then called out, "Come in. It's open."

Trish frowned. Considering they were all sort of famous leaving the door unlocked seemed like a really, really bad idea. Although she completely forgot about it when she saw who opened, and thankfully quickly closed and locked, the door.

"Candice?" Trish blushed bright red, pushing a strand of hair back behind her ear for some reason, "Wha, what are you doing here?"

Smiling widely Candice Michelle slowly advanced on her prey, "Melina called me. Said she had a total ass slut in her hotel room by the name of Trish Stratus, who she'd spent all night butt fucking, but since she already had the perfect anal whore as her girlfriend she wanted to give me you, as a present."

"She, she, she can't do that." Trish stammered, "We agreed the winner gets the loser for the night, not for good."

"Are yes, but weren't you just saying how you were a total Alpha female and no one could butt fuck you into submission and make you their bitch? That no matter what you would be a top forever? Well, here's your chance to prove it." Melina said gleefully.

"How? By butt fucking this worthless slut?" Trish scoffed.

"No... by bending over like the bitch you are." Candice said happily, albeit with a firm undertone, as she stripped off the skirt she was wearing to reveal a huge strap on dildo.

Tossing the newcomer some anal lube without pulling out of Mickie's ass Melina explained, "See, I want to be sure you wouldn't try and take revenge on me by trying to steal Mickie away from me again or something, so I decided to arrange a top for you. Mickie helped."

"It's, mmmmm, it's what you want Trish." Mickie moaned as Melina continued pumping her big butt, "I saw the look in your eye last night, and how hard you came. Ohhhhhhh fuck, you're a bottom like me who desperately wants a top to treat you like the anal slut you are."

"I'm, I'm not-" Trish began weakly.

"Yes you are!" Candice snapped, silencing the seven time champion.

Melina smiled, "I thought about calling Beth, but Mickie insisted she would just use you for a bit and then discard you, which is what she's done to everyone else. But Candice, mmmmmmmm, Candice hasn't been able to stop thinking about your fat ass since the night she fucked it, and she was only too happy to promise to take good care of you and make sure you were a bottom for the rest of your life."

"And I'm totally going to do it." Candice beamed giddily as she menacingly rubbed lubricant into her dildo, "Oh Trish, I swear your little ass hole will never ever close again. Mmmmm, your big fat ass is always going to be loose and gaping wide open, and you're going to avoid sitting down whenever possible, and you'll never shit right again because I'm going to butt fuck you and butt fuck you and butt fuck you until you can't remember a time that you weren't my personal anal whore!"

Consumed by perverted desire and terror Trish mumbled weakly, "Candice, please don't do this to me, I'm an Alpha-"

"Turn around Trish." Candice interrupted firmly, "Show me that fat ass I've been dreaming about for years."

Trish blushed bright red, and then after a brief pause turned around, grabbed her pants and thong by the waist band and pulled them down to reveal her big bubble butt.

"Wow, she really can't resist you can she?" Melina beamed.

Candice glared at her angrily, "You let Trish's butt hole close?"

Melina shrugged, "I thought you would want her tight."

"She's always tight." Candice pointed out, "No matter how hard I fucked her fat ass still remains wonderfully tight around my dick. But if her ass hole closes she forgets her place and think she's a top again."

"Well you better take care of that." Melina said simply, finally pulling her strap on out of Mickie's now gaping ass hole so Trish and Candice could have the bed.

"Oh don't worry, I will." Candice promised, watching as Melina and Mickie got off the bed with the latter kneeling before the former so she could suck her own anal juices off her lover's dildo, then the newcomer turned to Trish and ordered, "Bend over and spread your cheeks. Give me that big fat ass of yours!"

Part of Trish wanted to resist. To say no. To insist she wasn't a bottom. But her body was still tingling with the memory of the pleasure she had received last night, and to suddenly see Candice Michelle standing in front of her, wearing what she was pretty sure was the same strap on she had used previously to destroy her insides, made Trish melt.

As if in a trance Trish got onto the bed on her hands and knees, pressed her face downwards, reached back and spread her butt cheeks wide apart, surrendering her most private hole to the abuse it was about to receive. And honestly, she could barely stop herself from begging for it. Begging Candice to butt fuck her like an anal whore.

Wasting no time Candice positioned herself behind Trish and used one hand to grab hold of her strap on and guide it to the blonde's butt hole. She then savoured the moment she'd been waiting for years and then pushed inside, Candice swearing she literally drooled as Trish's ass hole slowly opened for her cock, the brunette keeping up the pressure so the head sunk in all the way. Trish whimpered throughout this process and then let out a loud gasp as the tip of the dick entered her bowels, making Candice's eyes fluttering with joy. This process repeated itself as Candice ever so slowly pushed every inch of her cock up Trish's ass, the blonde's back hole forced to swallow inch after inch of dildo until the brunette's thighs smacked into those big, meaty cheeks, announcing every inch of the strap on was inside Trish's big bubble butt.

There was a moment of silence then Candice leaned forward so her body was pressing against Trish's back, most notably her tits with her rock hard nipples and her mouth which was pressed against Trish's ear so she could whisper, "Mmmmmm Trish, your ass is even better than I remember. Mmmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm, it's a little slice of heaven. Ohhhhhhhh, or should that be a big fat slice of heaven? Mmmmmm, it's soooooo big, and fat, and luscious, mmmmmm, it's perfect. You've got a perfect ass Trish, and I swear I'm going to take real good care of it. Ohhhhhhhh fuck, I'm going to make sweet love to this fat ass every day and make you feel like the submissive little bottom you were always meant to be. Butt fuck you so good you'll never forget your place again. Ooooooh, take your little ass hole and make love to it so good you'll never forget it's my personal fuck hole again."

True to her word Candice soon started 'making love' to Trish's ass, the brunette lifting herself up and slowly pulling her dildo almost all the way out of the blonde's bowels only to push it all the way in just as slowly. Candice also wiggled her hips side to side, up and down and around at random, doing whatever she could to loosen Trish's rectum. It clearly worked as Trish went from whimpering in pain and pleasure to desperately trying to hide her cries, moans and whimpers of pleasure as Candice showed Trish's perfect as the type of love and devotion it deserved.

Candice still couldn't believe an ass this perfect existed, or that she really got the chance to fuck it. Of course as overwhelmingly happy as she was with that she couldn't help think it was a crime against nature that this clearly made for fucking back hole and heavenly pillows of flesh hadn't been receiving hourly fuckings for years. In fact Candice had let Trish down in that respect. She did have the chance to make Trish her bitch years ago and she had blown it. Allowed her ego and the rules of the diva hierarchy to let Trish and her perfect ass slip through her fingers. This time would be different. This time Candice wouldn't leave Trish until she was certain the blonde was 100% broken.

With that in mind Candice settled into a very long, slow butt fucking, ignoring her own need to pound ass in favour of making love to Trish's bottom inside and out. After all, even though she couldn't use her lips like this Candice could still massage the meaty cheeks of Trish's backside, treating those rounded globes like the precious things they were. Well, maybe she allowed herself a playful smack here and there, but mostly Candice was caressing the flesh. And if that meant gently spreading Trish's ass cheeks so her stretched ass hole would be further exposed, making her feel humiliated and submissive, all the better.

Indeed Trish had rarely felt this humiliated and submissive, the record-breakng seven times WWE women's champion burying her face in shame as she was skilfully sodomise by a piece of eye candy turned wannabe wrestler. Worse still it wasn't just shame, Trish frantically trying to muffle her cries of pleasure as her treacherous shit pipe relax completely around Candice's large poll and then began to shoot almost orgasmically good sensations from deep inside her bowels directly into her brain.

Trish try to remember what was at stake. How close she was to losing herself forever after last night with Melina. That it wasn't too late. She could still stop this. Turn the tables on Candice back to how they should be, with Trish on top and that piece of eye candy on the bottom. Trish the top, and Candice the bottom. That's how it should be, a huge strap on dildo around Trish's waist for her to slide in and out of Candice's butt, not the other way around.

With that in mind Trish lifted her head and whined, "Oooooooohhhhhhhh Gawwwwwwd, you can't win Candice, mmmmmmm, oh God it feels so good, mmmmmm, I'm an Alpha female! I'm not supposed to take it in the ass! So it, ooooooooh, it doesn't matter how much you fuck me, MMMMMMM, I'll never be a bottom. I'll never be your bitch. Oooooooohhhhhhh Gooooodddddd Candice, make me cum Candice, make me cum as much as you want because no matter what happens I'll always end up back on top fucking your worthless model ass like the little bitch you are!"

Candice just ignored her and kept relentlessly pumping her pooper, Trish struggling to keep talking as the weaker woman slowly ass fucked her to the edge of climax and then kept her there for what felt like an eternity. Even when Trish gave up on talking because she was literally feeling delirious with pleasure, the record-breaking seven times women's champion's entire world melting around her. All that was left was the long, thick dildo relentlessly thrusting in and out of her ass hole, that big fake prick reaching the deepest depths of Trish's bowels with every pump of Candice's hips, and the model's thighs repeatedly crashing into the wrestler's meaty cheeks.

Just when Trish didn't think she could physically survive another second without cumming Candice slowly began scooting backwards, pulling Trish with her with minimum effort. When they were in the right position Candice gently fell backwards onto her butt so her back was resting against the wall, the brunette pulling the blonde with her so that the dildo never left Trish's ass. In fact the strap on seem to reach new depths inside the Canadian's rectum, Trish letting out a loud cry as the force of being pulled back impaled her pooper painfully on the toy.

"Turn around." Candice ordered happily but firmly, smacking Trish's ass to emphasise her point, "I want to see those big titties bounce for me while you're riding my big dick with your slutty little ass!"

Trish whimpered and tried to convince herself to get off and smack Candice in the face. To turn the tables on her. To shove a dildo up her ass. But it was no use. Trish just needed to cum so bad. So Trish lifted herself up until the entire strap on was almost out of her rectum, then she slowly turned around until she was facing Candice and then with one more defeated whimpered Trish lowered herself back down on the big dick. She even started bouncing up and down, telling herself she would get Candice back later. For now Trish just really needed the kind of blissful pleasure that came from being ass fucked.

Candice considered scolding Trish for beginning to ride her dildo without permission. But to be fair she hadn't made it clear what she wanted, and Candice wasn't really the type of top which looked for any excuse to punish her bitches. Besides, she didn't want to interrupt Trish, especially when the beautiful blonde was bouncing up and down like a good little bitch, her big boobs jiggling so hypnotically Candice felt she could watch that beautiful sight for hours. It felt like she had, however becoming lost in that beautiful sight resulted in her almost missing something genuinely worth punishing Trish for. Almost.

"NO! Bad girl! Don't make yourself cum without permission!" Candice scolded as she smacked Trish's big fat ass over and over again to try and stop her new slut from making herself cum, the cheeky bitch having began slamming her slutty butt up and down so hard it was clear she was trying to make herself cum.

From the looks of it she almost succeeded, Trish desperately continuing to hammer herself up and down despite the blows to her backside, but all it took was a few extra hard spanks and the mighty seven times women's champion was whimpering pathetically, lowering her head and stopping with the entire length of the dildo buried in her butt.

Which of course made Candice grin happily, "Good, now bounce that fat ass on my big dick! Mmmmm yeah, I want to see the mighty Trish Stratus bouncing her big fat ass on my strap on dick! Mmmmmm fuck yeah, you look so hot Trish, you look so hot bouncing that big fat ass of yours on my big thick strap on dick like a submissive little dyke bitch. Ooooooohhhhhhh fuck yeahhhhhhh, ride that dick! RIDE IT! MMMMMMM, still feel like a top Trish? Still feel like a butt busting Alpha female with my big dick up your ass? Does the mighty Trish Stratus feel like a powerful slut tamer while her ass hole is stretched open and bouncing up and down on a nice big cock, my fake prick rearranging her insides into a fuck tunnel and making her big boobs and fat ass jiggle for me?"

Again whimpering pathetically Trish did her best to ignore the brunette while methodically bouncing her ass up and down on Candice's dildo, clearly doing her best to ignore the taunting as she kept herself on the edge of orgasm for several long minutes. The mighty former seven times champion was so close to breaking Candice could practically taste it, and at the very least she could see the desperation in her eyes and on her face, Trish unable to hide it as she clearly had to devote her concentration into not cumming.

Finally taking pity on her Candice ordered, "I'll tell you what Trish, just tell me what I want to hear and then you can cum."

Trish thought about it for a moment, then gulped, then telling herself it was only words whimpered, "I... I want to be your bitch Candice. I want to be your bitch forever. I want to be yours Candice, mmmmmm, I want to be your little ass whore, mmmmmmm, your butt slut, oooooooooh, your anal slave, ooooooooh, I want you to own the little hole I shit from and use it as your personal fuck hole. Oooooooohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk, I want you to own my fat ass! Oooooohhhhhhhh Gawwwwwwwd, I want you to tattoo 'Candice's Bitch' onto my right ass cheek and then make me pull down my pants and show the other divas. I want you to show them all, everybody in the WWE, my ass hole after you've used it, mmmmmmm, show how its loose and open, mmmmmmmm, my gaped back hole a sign of your total dominance, mmmmmmm, and of your ownership of me, ooooooooh, because I want you to own me Candice, ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck, I wanna be yours, I wanna be your bitch! I... I want to be your bitch sooooooooo baaaaaaddddddddd, ooooooooohhhhhh God, oh Candice, please make me your bitch. I want to be your bitch! I want to be a good little bitch for you. The perfect submissive bottom, mmmmmmm, because a top of your calibre deserves to have a bottom who's bottom is a big fat slice of heaven. Ooooooooohhhhhhhh shit, oh Candice, please make me a bottom again, please break me and make me your bitch, oooooooohhhhhhh God Candice! Oh Candice! I love you Candice! I love you and I want to be your bitch!"

Candice beamed happily, "Congratulations Trish, you can now slam your fat ass to climax."

The look of relief which crossed Trish's face was stunning. Almost as beautiful as the face she made when she finally came, Trish's cum squirting out of her as she slammed her little ass hole on Candice's cock. At first Candice just enjoyed the sight, particularly focusing on those big beautiful boobs which were jiggling now more than ever, but eventually she grabbed hold of Trish's hips and began thrusting upwards into her new bitch's butt, making the blonde squeal even more hysterically in pleasure.

No longer caring about keeping even a shred of dignity Trish rode Candice's strap on as hard as she could, becoming lost in acting like a submissive bottom. The type of submissive bottom she had promised Candice she would be, and even though Trish had told herself she was just telling the other diva what she wanted to hear she couldn't deny feeling a dick in her ass was pure heaven. Oh how she would love to feel this way all the time, the prospect of being Candice's bitch no longer scary but wonderful, the fact that she was completely incoherent the only thing stopping Trish from declaring her undying love for her new top Candice Michelle.

Just then Candice began thrusting into her butt and Trish came even harder than before, the brunette skilfully timing her thrusts to coincide with the blonde's so that when Trish pushed herself downwards Candice would thrust herself upwards, the two women making sure that dildo hammered the former seven times women's champion's ass hole as hard and as deep as possible. It also made sure that Trish receives the most powerful orgasms her life, the former Alpha female once again feeling herself being broken completely back to her bottom status.

Feeling overwhelmed by the submission she felt and the amazing orgasms Trish started slowing down, but apparently Candice had no intention of letting her get off that easy. No, Candice flipped them so Trish was on her back and her legs were on the other diva's shoulders, the brunette bending her in half and beginning to slam her butt hole with what had to be every ounce of her strength.

This had Trish coming several more times, partly because of the constant grin on Candice's face, partly because no one had ever fucked her this hard before. Not even Beth, who was by far stronger then Candice, the former model clearly empowered by her need to enslave Trish. It was so... hot, Trish's heart fluttering that she was the one to bring this out of Candice. That the other woman was so infatuated with her it would drive her to new heights of dominance. Trish in turn felt herself falling into new heights of submission like she'd never felt before, her ass hole feeling like it would never ever close again which almost felt ok if that made it a better fuck hole for Candice.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Trish's Mine

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds