• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jessica's Change Management Ch. 05

Jessica's Change Management Ch. 05

1234

-- Week 2 -- Tuesday --

After a restless night, I wasn't much smarter than yesterday. My all-too-easy surrender to D-Rod continued to trouble me. I hadn't been able to come up with any useful ideas about how to escape my intern's control either. So I had to accept the fact that I was his office pet - for the moment.

To say that I wasn't particularly looking forward to my new working day would have been an understatement. However, I still had to face the music with all the consequences it brought along.

I knew that D-Rod had a very specific idea about his office pet's look and behavior. He wanted me to be his flossy, glammed-up office bimbo. But no matter how much this dirty prick had me over the barrel, I was dead set on keeping up a professional, business-like appearance at work. I had to look the part of an exec after all!

That's why I dressed in a typical business outfit comprising a white blouse and a black, mid-thigh pencil skirt. Underneath, I wore a black lace bra, black lace g-string and sheer black pantyhose. Finally, I combined the outfit with matching black, suede, open toe pumps.

The tight pencil skirt and sheer pantyhose looked quite sexy, and the 4" stiletto heels really brought my killer ass to bear. That had to be enough of a concession to D-Rod's silly rules. The outfit was elegant and sexy but not too daring.

After arriving at work, D-Rod only gave me half an hour of peace before the door burst open and he stomped into my office, of course, without knocking first. Obviously, he wasn't about to waste any time.

"Present yourself!" was all he said.

The young Latino leaned against the wall in a relaxed posture while waiting for me to react. He wanted me to show him my outfit, so I slowly stood up and stepped away from my desk. I even turned a pirouette for him.

"What you think you are?" He hissed, obviously not content with my choice of clothes.

"I'm your office pet, Sir Da-Rod!" I stuttered, taken aback by his aggressive tone.

"Guess you don't know how to dress like a proper office tramp then. Is that what you call 'a dolled-up, flossed-out hussy', huh?" He snarled at me. "Did you forget about Rule #1, lil office bimbo?"

I hadn't forgotten about his silly rules. I even had to agree with him. My outfit definitely didn't look flashy or showy. That, however, was something that actually made me proud. There was nothing worse than a superficial, stylish, dressed up office floozy getting by with nothing but her looks and bra size. I had always despised those wannabe dolls that didn't perform and still got everything handed on a silver platter.

I had never accepted any alms or taken anything for granted. I had worked my ass off to get accepted as a smart business woman by my male co-workers. I had earned a reputation of being as tough as nails as a negotiating partner. I had always insisted on separating work and private life. That didn't seem to matter any longer, though. Now, I was getting mocked as 'Miss Ho-Worker' by one of my interns!

"Open your blouse!" He instructed. "Let me see your bra!"

This blatant order made me fume. Do whatever you want with me but leave my clothes out of it! That's what I wanted to shout at him but kept my mouth shut instead. Still, every pore of my body resisted his wardrobe changes.

I saw his eyes narrowing when I didn't react and that got me into motion. With trembling fingers, I grabbed the first button and opened it. The Latin macho made me unbutton my white blouse to nipple level, which caused the tight material to open up wide. I noticed the upper edge of my black bra peeking out instantly.

That was too much! I couldn't flaunt my bra in front of my subordinates like that! The edge of the bra was constantly on the brink of appearing! I had to be more than careful with every move!

"Show me your cunt!" D-Rod ordered before I had a chance to protest.

Closing my eyes in frustration, I pushed the black, mid-thigh pencil skirt up to my hips, showing of the black pantyhose and g-string.

"Thong and pantyhose don't really scream office pet, do they, Miss Ho-Worker?" My intern inquired. "Strip off the thong, fuckdoll! Now!"

I quickly obeyed, as I was getting afraid of him screaming in my office. I didn't want anybody to notice what was going on in here, so I stripped off the black pantyhose and g-string.

"We gotta do something 'bout those pantyhose!" D-Rod decided while I was standing in front of him with my skirt hiked up to my hips, showing off my bare pussy. "I want your crotch free 'n accessible!"

I looked at him with a puzzled expression on my face. What was that supposed to mean? These were pantyhose, not stockings.

"C'mon lil hussy!" D-Rod was getting impatient. "Open up your crotch!"

I knew I had to react and only saw one way to comply with his instruction. A way, I didn't like at all.

Pulling the pantyhose back up, I sat down on my office chair, spreading my legs wide. Then I grabbed the sheer fabric with both hands right where it covered my loins.

WWWRRRPPP

A ripping sound filled my office. I was tearing my precious pantyhose apart!

The sound made me wince. I flinched even more when I saw the results of my handiwork. I had torn a big, round hole into my sheer, black pantyhose! OMG! What was I doing here! My entire crotch area was open.

My poor pantyhose were ruined! My eyes almost filled with tears. My clothes were something special for me. I had always taken pride in my outfits and hated ruining them on purpose.

Would that be enough to please D-Rod? Would it look slutty enough? I didn't dare to ask.

"Now that looks more like a proper outfit for a ditzy office bunny!" D-Rod remarked while checking me out from head to toe. "Better follow that example for tomorrow, lil office bimbo. I let this offence slip for now. Don't let me regret it, though."

Of course, I heard the underlying threat. Ruining my pantyhose had been enough to teach me a lesson, though. I wouldn't disregard his rules another time.

"So you wanna wear some panties, huh?" The intern wasn't done yet. "Fine! Bet you'll love today's office dare then. It's a wedgie dare. Put your thong on top of your pantyhose. Put it on back to front!"

I looked at him with eyes wide open. I barely comprehended what he was telling me. I had never done that before. Wasn't it enough that he had made me ruin my pantyhose?

It was a g-string! It only had a small string at the back. That string would tightly press against my pussy! I would feel it all the time!

"Do it, bitch!" D-Rod reinforced his order.

His stern tone got me moving. I took the black g-string and turned it around. Then I put it on back to front. Pulling it up, I immediately felt why D-Rod had called it a 'wedgie dare'. The tiny string slid between my pussy lips and pressed against my clit.

I would feel it all the time! There was no escaping it. The string would constantly touch and irritate my delicate pussy and sensitive clit. It would drive me nuts like a slow Chinese water torture.

"Walk a circuit 'round the office, Miss Ho-Worker!" D-Rod ordered.

Making a round through my office, I felt like the slutty version of a runway model. I was parading my slutted-up business outfit, and with every step, I felt the reversed g-string. It was irritating and uncomfortable but instantly made my clit stand at attention. My sensitive nub was getting hard and started tingling mercilessly. How would I ever survive the entire working day like this?

At least, the tear in the pantyhose wasn't visible. My mid-thigh, black pencil skirt was long enough to cover it - up to now. But we all know what happens to a run in a stocking, right? It gets bigger and bigger. The more I would walk around, the more the pantyhose would tear open. Eventually, it would show off underneath my skirt.

"Seems like you're enjoying the hell outta it, uh?" D-Rod commented on the way I pushed my legs together with each step as if trying to scratch an itch. "You're gonna have fun with that! Hehehe!"

"Now, let's apply the final touch." He exclaimed with a smirk. "You earned this."

Pulling something out of his pocket, he held it in front of my face. Gosh! It definitely was a surprise! But one that didn't make me smile. It was a silver charm bracelet with a 1" silver ruler as charm.

"That's your slut token, Miss Ho-Worker." My arrogant intern explained while putting it around my wrist. "From now on, you're gonna wear it at work to remind you of your place around here."

Looking at the silver charm bracelet around my wrist, I was at a loss of words. It would always be looming in my field of vision as a constant reminder of the thrashing I had received yesterday. I couldn't stop staring at the sign of my submission. It felt so definite as if I had finally accepted my role as D-Rod's personal office pet and wouldn't revolt anymore.

"Now, go get us a coffee each, fuckdoll!" The Latin macho tore me out of my daze while sitting down on my office chair and putting his legs on my desk to show me that he was the real boss in my office.

The office kitchen was located on the first floor. It took me quite some time to get there, as I couldn't really walk fast. The reversed g-string was mercilessly pressing between my pussy lips and rubbing against my clit. I felt my sensitive nub getting harder by the second.

It was very quiet downstairs. Most of Ortega's subordinates were in a team meeting and most of my subordinates were away on external projects. There were only four employees and three interns present on the first floor.

I didn't hear any sound in the office kitchen when I approached it. Instead, the loudest noise was coming from my high, black, suede stiletto pumps clicking on the parquet floor. All the office doors were closed. I only hoped no one was about to come out to see who was making a racket.

I felt my heart skipping a beat every time I walked past an office door. I was lucky for once. My subordinates were too busy. However, the reversed g-string continued troubling me. The constant, irritating rubbing on my pussy and clit made me feel like I was about to sink to the floor with my legs giving way. I felt so wobbly. I felt so uncomfortable. And I felt so excited.

Unfortunately, I had to pass the interns' office on my way to the kitchen. This was a completely different issue as it was an open-space office without a door. There was no way to avoid passing it without getting noticed - especially not when loud clicking noises from 4" stiletto heels accompanied your walk down the hallway. I was certain the interns had heard me coming from a mile away.

When I walked past the office, I could see three pairs of eyes intently waiting to catch a sight of the woman making the clicking noises. I tried to be as low-key as possible. Still, I felt their eyes scraping all over my outfit.

"Phewww!" I breathed a sigh of relief when I was out of their sight and in the office kitchen.

Standing there, I noticed that the run in my pantyhose had expanded. By now, it was reaching below the hem of my skirt on the inside of my right thigh! Dammit! With my wide-open blouse and torn pantyhose, I had to be more careful!

The longer I remained in the kitchen, the more I felt my pussy throbbing. I was wet as much from the constant irritations by the reversed g-string as from the slut walk through the office. The anxiety of anybody seeing my black bra peeking out of my blouse was turning into arousal! And I couldn't do anything about it!

With a cuppa coffee in each hand, I walked back out of the office kitchen. Of course, the three interns were still watching the hallway.

"Mrs. Addams!" Justin, the jerk with the popped collar, called out. "Could you please help me out? Where can I find the corporate design on the server? You said you need the presentation finished today."

I stopped in my tracks right in front of the interns' office. This way, the young college boys had a good chance to ogle my assets. I only knew too well that they could see the edge of my black bra!

This was a trick! Of course, it was! They wanted me to step into the interns' office to get a better look at me. What should I do about it, though? I needed the presentation. It was urgent.

I wanted to run away. However, I unwillingly stepped into the office instead and walked over to Justin's cube. Leaning over his desk, I showed him the folders on the server.

WWWRRRPPP

My eyes shot open in panic when I heard my pantyhose tearing open a few more inches. On high alert, I looked down my leg and noticed that the tear was reaching down below my skirt on the inside of my right leg now. I could feel a cold breath of air hitting my naked skin where the open hole yawned in my pantyhose.

At the same time, I saw Taylor, the black sports jock, leaning back, running his eyes up my legs. I quickly pressed my legs together to hide the embarrassing fashion faux pas, but I was quite certain that he had seen the large run in my pantyhose!

By now, I was fully focused on my pantyhose and totally forgot about the rest of my outfit. Only until I could sense Matt's eyes on my bust, though. With a gasp, I realized that my titties were almost tumbling out of my blouse. My black bra was prominently visible! I had to resist the urge to stuff my big boobs back into my blouse. My nervousness increased by the second while the reversed g-string continued its merciless teasing on my clit.

While I frantically kept on searching for the right presentation, I tried my best to appear completely relaxed. All the time, I had to remain in this uncomfortable position. In my agitated state, though, every second felt like an hour.

When I had finally found the data file, I promptly turned around and nearly ran out of the interns' office. The interns' lecherous gazes clung to my butt all the way, until I had turned the corner. The moment I had disappeared from their view, I heard them breaking out in chatter. Of course, it was all about me and my slinky outfit.

"Woah! Did you see that?" Matt exclaimed. "That should be a mandatory uniform for business co-eds!"

"Hahaha! Bet that's her career strategy!" His fellow intern Justin joked.

"You gotta say she's got an elaborate marketing triumvirate: killer ass, killer tits, and killer dress!" Taylor added with a chuckle.

I could hear their dirty laughter all the way down the hallway. Shit! The gossip had already started. I was losing any credibility as an exec around the office! This had to stop sooner than later. This time, it had only been the interns but that was bad enough.

When I finally returned to my office on the upper floor, I felt like I had left a long wet trail of pussy juice on the floor. My snatch was itching and prickling worse than any mosquito bite.

D-Rod took his time to drink the coffee, and he perfectly knew how to drive me bonkers. He instructed me to take a sip of coffee and then go for a round through my office. I was only allowed to take another sip when I had finished a circuit and returned to my desk. I had to keep it up until I had emptied the entire cup. It took ages, and all the time, the reversed g-string teased my poor clit.

After the first round, I had to expose my titties. D-Rod made me pull the white blouse to the sides and push my juicy juggs out of the bra cups. The next round, I had to pull my black pencil skirt up to my hips, showing off my torn pantyhose and reversed g-string. The third round, I had to walk while tugging on my nipples and pulling them taut.

I couldn't believe that I was exposing myself like that in my office! At any given moment, some of my subordinates could knock on the door! Even worse, my rival exec Ortega could walk in! I wanted to storm out of the office. I wanted to kick D-Rod's fucking ass. But I didn't. After yesterday's punishment, I knew better than to mess with him.

I was sweating blood during every circuit, nervously peeking to the door all the time. I almost reckoned someone bursting inside and seeing me in this lewd way. At the same time, the merciless prickling in my cunt drove my attention away from the door to my itching pussy. I was so aroused! The reversed g-string brought me to the edge but didn't push me over! It was so frustrating!

After five rounds, I had finally emptied my cuppa coffee, and D-Rod rose from my office chair to stroll over to me. He simultaneously grabbed both my tits and squeezed them roughly. I almost went down to my knees from the force and sudden stimulation. I was so close to cumming!

SLAP

SLAP

He landed a hard blow on each of my sore ass cheeks before I had a chance to fully savior the new sensations. The spanks stung, reminding me of yesterday's thrashing and drawing me away from the edge. Still, my pussy continued tingling wildly.

"Now, go down 'n bring the cups back to the kitchen with your tits 'n ass hanging out, Miss Ho-Worker!" D-Rod suddenly ordered.

Hearing his instruction, I felt like having a heart attack. I was close to fainting. Did he really want me to pass the interns' office with my tits out and my skirt around my hips? He couldn't be serious! I must have looked as shocked as I felt because it caused D-Rod to burst into braying laughter.

"You really should do that, right? That would be some kinda fun!" He cracked. "We don't want anyone finding out 'bout your office dares, though. Too much fun for it to be over so soon. Guess we keep that for another day. Always gotta have something up your sleeve, right? Hehehe!"

I drew a sharp breath when I realized that he was simply toying with me. I was just a silly, little playtoy for him. Still, you never knew with this dirty macho thug...

Although D-Rod left me alone in my office for the next hours, I had a hard time to compose myself. The string rubbing on my clit didn't help much either. It kept me distracted all the time. I felt every tiny, little move on my clit, and it drove me nuts. My body was taking over control. All my senses focused on the maddening itching in my pussy.

Rule #2 didn't help either. To my own frustration, I couldn't wait for three hours to be over to take my break and play with my pussy for five minutes. When the time had finally come, I was so excited that I had a hard time to keep myself from cumming, edging constantly.

At the end of the working day, I was stewing in my juices. I had never been so aroused before. Every little touch to my body was like an electric jolt. The urge to touch my pussy was overwhelming. I felt like going through the roof.

Once again, I found myself yearning for D-Rod to step into my office. I hadn't made him cum yet, and he wouldn't miss out on it, right? I was even close to walking downstairs to the interns' office and asking D-Rod to come upstairs with me. I wouldn't let the young Latino have this triumph, though. It would be too much of a complete surrender. I was his submissive office pet, but I wouldn't let him turn me into a groveling slut addicted to his cock.

Once again, it was getting close to quitting time, and D-Rod hadn't shown up yet. I couldn't take it any longer. I needed to cool off so I walked into the ladies' room and splashed some cold water into my face, which helped to a certain degree.

When I returned to my office, the young Latino was sitting in my office chair, greeting me with his trademark arrogant grin.

"How you're feeling, Miss Ho-Worker?" He asked.

He could see my agitation. He could see my arousal. Yet, he wanted me to say it loud. I tried to avoid eye contact, as I was too embarrassed to admit it. He didn't let me off the hook, though, waiting for me to reply. This was too much for me to bear. I could barely remain on my feet. I was so dizzy with lust.

"Sir, I need relief! Please sir, let your office pet cum!" I blurted out in spite of myself and felt an instant pinch of shame for this burst of vulgarity.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jessica's Change Management Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds